Chinese basketball

How do we increase our presence in basketball in the world stage. We have the funds, we have the smarts... we just need the final piece of the puzzle to dominate

Attached: yaoming2.jpg (610x401, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WNBA/status/1126628200984006656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we just need the final piece of the puzzle to dominate
yeah, athletic ability

Smarts dont do you no good when the average chinese man is 5'5.

>we

maybe if theyre from the south . Beijingers are nord level tall

that seems incredibly unlikely to me

KARA BOGA genetics

>We
>Canadian Flag

Holy based.

China is trash and most tall Chinese people don't get a chance to play sports

>tf
>tp

lmao didn't china already try to throw billions of dollars at soccer with massive academies and training from birth?

they do that already with lots of sports. Yao Ming was a product of forced breeding and training programs and is basically the only success story.

>fpbp
Pack it up boys, we're done here.

Attached: 3770.jpg (242x359, 12K)

The absolute state of asianlets

there are several hundreds of thousand 7 footers in China

>the average
You realize there are a billion chinks right? Those are the exception to the rule

Anyone that tall is an exception to the rule anywhere. His point was that they have the raw height to make it work.

The best part about this thread is that OP probably isn't even a chink. He's just using his >leaf flag to bait.

>we
>tf

Attached: 1451719213100.png (501x585, 195K)

how's the weather in vancouver today?

you need to have decent hand eye coordination though. most really tall people are super uncoordinated. yao was literally test tubed and trained from a young age

I doubt that highly, even if there is a billion of them. Even then, the vast majority of them are pure lank with no muscle mass

Toronto*

It's pretty cold but us sweeping the bucks in the next few weeks should compensate

>sweeping the bucks
pffff ya okay buddy

lose the proxy

Imagine prime lin playing with prime yao

despite what many from Toronto may believe, Western Canada exists and we don't cheer for your teams.

we can only dream

Attached: images.png (205x245, 10K)

My bad, it was people above 2 meters they have by hundreds of thousands. Still, there are several hundreds of 7 footers, and even lanklets can gain muscle mass by training, if not by juicing, something they're certainly not shy about doing. And the era of massive but slow roid monster freaks à la Robinson, Ewing or ONeal is gone, nowadays more mobile guys like Gobert or Porzingis are viable.

Anyway, that's not the lack of potential athletic players that kill Chinese basketball, it's their cultural background and east asian mindset.

did someone ask for a final piece in the puzzle?

Attached: doctor fuentes.jpg (620x348, 31K)

wtf chinaman, i thought the west was supposed to be on the decline

Attached: chinanumbahone.png (1073x386, 338K)

It's decrine you disgusting western pigdog

genetic engineering

Based. They should hire bulls like LeBron, Zion and Giannis for their athletic development program and film them breeding Asian women.

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

Apparently there's a 6'9" lanklet 19 year old women's player now.

twitter.com/WNBA/status/1126628200984006656

I'm sure she's soft as fuck but still when I saw "6'9", "chinese" and "wnba" together I expected her to be really uncoordinated

Attached: D6KvFHKUYAAwi4D.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

git gud you cheating assholes

how was Yao so good and everyone else is so shit?

>we

Attached: tenor.gif (322x182, 641K)