Can they realistically beat Liverpool to win the Cup? They barely got out of the group stage...

Can they realistically beat Liverpool to win the Cup? They barely got out of the group stage, quarter final and the semi final with last-minute goals.

Attached: yids.gif (1280x931, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m_QgHs4oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything can happen in a final
Liverpool barely got out of the group stage too

It reminds me of the 2008 final. An inexperienced London club making their first ever UCL final after just a few years in the competition, versus an experience northern club who has made and won several finals and been consistent european competitors for a long time.

Logic dictates that, if it follows the 2008 final, Spurs will put up a good fight but Liverpool will prevail in the end. But the important thing of this final is it instills belief in Spurs that they can do it. Even if they don't win this time, expect them to win a UCL within the next 10 years.

they both sucked ass in the groups

Attached: file.png (940x537, 64K)

spurs barely got out of the group stage, they played a dortmund that was experiencing a real dumb, they barely got out of the quarterfinals and they barely got out of the semifinals.

Such meme magic can only lead to one thing, beating liverpool.

inter miraculously choking to psv, barca kind enough to rest their best players as they were guaranteed first spot, lucas moura scoring at the 85th minute.

>Logic dictates that, if it follows the 2008 final, Spurs will put up a good fight but Liverpool will prevail in the end.
Except Chelsea were the better side that final and only lost on penalties because their captain and most experienced player slipped and hit the post with the winning penalty. So what you're saying is that Spurs are favourites.

Liverpool are obviously favourites but I believe
>we
can win. Both league games were very tight, if we weren't denied a blatant penalty in stoppage time at Wembley and Sissoko actually passed when through on goal we would have taken 4 points off them this season.

Yes, it's one match. Tottenham certainly has quality, it will be a good match. It's also nice that whoever wins, it's fine. I would kinda be sad if Tottenham lose their first CL title, but Liverpool certainly deserved at least one title for their performance this season.

based cocaine fuelled soccer-posters

what does our flag have to do with the final?

I want to live in a world where Klopp is 2nd place for all time.

Niggas...it’s going to be a massacre lol.

it's not the same flag

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1280x931, 20K)

god I hope not.

Attached: slag.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

I'm calling it right now, if Salah starts over Origi, Liverpool will lose. You can already tell in the last match that Hendo, Mane, and Gini are getting fed up with his shit. Honestly Origi against Barca was already a better performance than anything Salah has done this season, and probably all of his career too. It would be absolute treason to drop a player after that.

might as well say that about kane

Kane will be on instead of Llorente, but if Son or Moura get dropped for him, then yeah, same thing. Would just demoralize the team.

what is the source of this here webm

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m_QgHs4oY

Attached: 1299366532412.jpg (1188x962, 66K)

kino