Hazard to Halal (100M€) after the Europa Final

>Hazard to Halal (100M€) after the Europa Final
Press F for Chelsea

Attached: hazard.jpg_large.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

>My dream for all my life is to play for Real Madrid!

Attached: 1555374668264.jpg (268x335, 17K)

S

>transfarts

based

>his dream isn't winning a CL with hamburg

Attached: B0C4155F-03EF-4517-8D7D-138C06691447.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Finally, he spend too much time at Chelsea.

Why though? They already have Vinicius on the left wing.

I don’t think it’s such a bad thing for Chelsea. So many players just pass it to Hazard and then he tries to dribble it past 6 players on his own. I think with Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi and RLC will be fun to watch, a lot of passing between them and very direct. Just need a striker who isn’t shit.

kek he carried their ass. They have no decent attacking threat without him
Chelsea would be behind Wolves without Hazard

that's like saying barca will be better without messi

Real are greedy, like a fat man who can't be satisfied with just one burger, he needs more and more.

Not helped by the fans who go berzerk and make death threats because the team didn't win the UCL for just one (1) season.

>Vinicius
>good

>They already have Vinicius on the left wing.
This is exactly why

He carries the team because players pass the ball to him and expect him to score solo goals, there won’t be any room to hide once Hazard has left.

>he rates le *shoots* lad

i miss this lil bunda like you wouldn't believe

Attached: haz.jpg (500x700, 57K)

RLC is the future for Chelsea, he’s like a more powerful, central version of Hazard. Ballon d’Or winner in the making.

football is about scoring goals

>amerifat mentions hamburger

lmao

is it easier to photoshop the players head onto the kit, or the teams kit onto the player?

How disappointed will Hazard be when he moves to Real Madrid and still doesn't win a UCL because no Ronaldo?

you're delusional
with no hazard + transfer ban chelsea will struggle to get a top 6 finish

>yfw the ArseGODS kick him out of the club with no trophies to show for his last season

Attached: 1554501150584m.jpg (600x1024, 99K)

The transfer ban will be frozen when Chelsea go to CAS. A lot of money will be spent this summer.

Pulisic is better

But does he have a fat ass and instagram

Why did they buy a man who has never scored more than 20 goals in a season then?

>100M for a player who will turn 29 mid-season
They're a few years too late

>100 million for worst Hazard

Attached: 1553366870111.jpg (850x781, 133K)

He served us well, good luck Eden

how can he help them when he isnt a great striker? he assists a lot, but then, he would be assisting Benzema
Only Neymar or Salah can replace Cristiano

>us

>100M for someone with 1 year contract left
worst deal in history

Attached: 60032943.jpg (944x911, 68K)

Why buy Hazard then?

is that higuain

yes

does this mean Giroud will get to be ont eh field a lot more?

Hes obviously resigning with Halal.

Is Pulisic good enough to replace Hazard?

Attached: 1532082028516.jpg (326x367, 101K)

>benched by Sancho
Chelshit are getting relegated.

This, the team will have to actually learn how to play like a team. Instead of just pass it to hazard

Yes.

t. Alexi Lalas

pulisic is benched only because he is sold.

it's not like he'd leave as free agent after one season

One Luka Jovic, please.

chelsea is banned from purchasing players

Isn't he a slighty better Coutinho with infinitely enhanced shitty attitude (also FATAiScoS)

he's better than coutinho.
The argument has been who is better hazard or neymar? who the fuck is coutinho here bruh?

He'd also going to Halal

Yes *WAIN that's exactly what I said. Amazing reading comprehension as to be expected from a professional roleplayer

Isco and Coutinho are similar, Hazard is better than both mainly because he is much faster so he can play as a winger.

What does Hazard do besides the explosive wenger meme? Is he a one trick pony or world class? Legitimely haven't seen him beyond the WC and a couple of EPLel matches.

dribble the ball then fall over

He'll tear leliga apart mate

flashes of pure brilliance (not always productive) followed by inexplicable periods of Ôzil like invisibility

good'ol thicc boi

Attached: 45496858578.jpg (460x288, 18K)

he's a messi that can't score

He is a worse version of Messi that gets 15-20 goals and 15-20 assists per year. an elite player, but he isnt Messi or Cristiano or even Neymar.

B A S E D

Attached: 1038393538.png (800x567, 74K)