Why do some people still refuse to rate him?

He stopped the most powerful liverpool ever without his best player for the most of the season.

Attached: 956629464.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23q8c-RLgwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

De Bruyne?

He's playing on easy mode by only managing rich and already established clubs

bayern hired him him to win the cl, he failed
city hired him to win the cl, he failed
hes a fraud

>stopped
lelverpoop lost grip on their 11 point lead in literally a week, they more so shit it than him holding them off. the true goat is Mourinho, pep is a hack

Yes.
Manc weren't exactly dominating the league before pep arrived.

liverpools 1 loss this season was to City

So Klopp spending 500m on a squad is not easy mode?

Gonna tell me how net spend makes his 500m squad "different" to Man City and more like a plucky underdog side like Burnley?

Yeah and look at the difference between the second place and third. 25 fucking points. Any other year they would've been dominant winners.

let me help your shitstained peabrain:
if liverpool had won that loss against city they would have won the league

I am sorry are you retarded? Where do I even deny that? That's why I am giving the credit to pep and not purely to liverpool choking.

>gets infinite money to win the cl
>doesnt win the cl

he is great indeed

Is it just me or have we seen a serious increase in the last year in the amount of stinky poo in loos trying to weigh in on the PL? Stick to cricket and WWE Sanjeep

imagine having to manage a team that doesn't have infinite oil jew money...damn

>oil jew
???

>oil jew
I love it when /pol/tards cant figure out if they hate arabs or jews more

How about I stick it into your daughter's pussy? Or is abdul busy with that?

No CL without Messi.

The PL has been bought many times already. And it’s turning into la liga tier in terms of financial parity so the number of points is nothing special.

>le spend 6 gorillions just to finish one point ahead of >Liverslip Bauld Fraud

Klopp took over a seriously average and struggling Liverpool that had been wrecked by Rodgers stupdendous spending after loosing his only world class player.

Pep took over the established giants of the PL, who had outspent even Chelsea, before he took over and spent even more than anyone else again.

Also taking over buyern, who were triple winners before he came, and turning them into a disjointed mess by forcing his "philosophy" on their previously very successful and more direct playing style.

He isn't a fraud, but he certainly isnt the best manager in the world right now.

>Pep took over the established giants of the PL, who had outspent even Chelsea, before he took over and spent even more than anyone else again.

Pep took over an aging squad that was way over its prime.

Based

You mean oil sheik/terrorist funding fc.

Aren't they both semites anyway?

>Why do some people still refuse to rate him?

Because he dismantled a joke of EPL's famous parity.

When he dominated SPL and BL in an unseen fashion people here joked that it's easy when he has only few challenging games in a season ("le lets see him do that when he has to play Utds, Liverpools, Chesleas, Totthams, Arsenals week in week out while participating in two cups").

This season was a bit different because Liverpool has been pushed by refball so it appears there was a title race in the end.

Mancini and Pellegrini won the league for City.
>inb4 dominated
It's more of the other top 6 being shit over the past 2 seasons

>still can't win the CL again after all these years

He's a fraud. It's not hard dominating domestic competition when you spend 500m every transfer window.

>hired to win CL
>doesn't win CL

Gee, I wonder why people don't rate him :DDD

He's never overperformed. Now compare Mourinho, who won the CL with Porto and Inter, as well as BTFOing "the greatest team ever" in their own league and setting all the records. If you want to compare a like for like situation, compare Mourinho's 2004 - 2007 Chelsea to Pep's 2016- City. Mourinho came in straight away and wrecked the league, it took Pep a whole shit season before his team was relevant. And even then, 04/05/06 Chelsea was superior to 17/18/19 City.

Tottenham are achieving pretty well tbf

>Mancini
>Pelelgrini

Attached: 2138aiaia.png (1355x609, 49K)

>Mancini and Pellegrini won the league for Ci
Sure but by the time pep arrived city were clearly not the clear top contenders they're now.

And don't say the other top 6 have been shit. While some have declined others like Liverpool and Tottenham have been good.(great in fact for liverpool)

He overperformed with barca.

>Porto
Eliminating Lyon, Deportivo, Monaco with THAT Porto is overperforming?

>Inter
Inter was a big spender then and a continuous Serie A champion before he arrived. You could say he overperformed vs Barcelona, but that's one tie. Di Matteo eliminated that Barcelona with a far worse team and had a far worse starting point yet you won't credit him the same way, would you?

>as well as BTFOing "the greatest team ever" in their own league and setting all the records.

Winning 1 league in 3 seasons with probably the most financially powerful club in a world isn't really BTFOing. Also, two managers after him won the CL there while he failed.

> And even then, 04/05/06 Chelsea was superior to 17/18/19 City.

Only defensively, overall it's a big claim to say they are superior.

>Inter
It took him 3 years
>Set all the records
Pep’s just beaten all of them

Wait was he referring to his time at Real? Well, fuck. I thought he meant Chelsea.

Let's see the starting point of Mourinho and Guardiola in 2016.

Both spend big money, but it seems only one of them knew what he was doing. :-)

Attached: 34586348735.png (579x280, 16K)

What a crazy season. Arsenal beat Leicester twice too lmao.

lost to spuds

You now realise Chelsea isn't even in this picture.

He managed Barca B and if Im not mistaked he would be promoted to la liga if possible. Also tell Kovac, Tito Villanova, Tata Martino, Pellegrini etc if this is easy mode

>Pep’s just beaten all of them
I was referring to Madrid but in the case of Chelsea/City, pep beat them when the league was absolute dogshit. Mourinho set them in the era of the Arsenal Invincibles™, SAF's United and the Liverpool European champions. Pep's closest rival was a dogshit United that came 6th the year before and 6th the year after, only coming second because DDG had a freak season. Behind them were fucking spurs who haven't won anything in a century.

>Only defensively, overall it's a big claim to say they are superior.
See what I wrote above. There's a world of difference and it's not even close. Mourinho came in and steamrolled the league right after the Invincibles™, who everyone was hailing as one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

Everything else you said is total bollocks.
>Di Matteo eliminated that Barcelona with a far worse team and had a far worse starting point yet you won't credit him the same way, would you?
Ah yes, Di Matteo is a tactical genius because Ramires managed to chip Valdes against the run of play while Mourinho is a shitter because Luis Garcia """""scored""""".

>Pep's closest rival was a dogshit United that came 6th the year before and 6th the year after, only coming second because DDG had a freak season.

Remind me who managed that United that was dogshit and couldn't keep up with City? :-)

>Ah yes, Di Matteo is a tactical genius because Ramires managed to chip Valdes against the run of play

Ah yes, Mourinho the tactical genius because Scholes was robbed a clear goal for non-existent offside allowing him to progress and eliminate the powerhouses of Lyon, Derpotivo and Monaco. :-)

He is good at winning leagues by outspebding everyone , but seems hilariously inept in CL knockout matches

He's always had the best team in Europe for his entire career, yet he only won 2 CLs

>Remind me who managed that United that was dogshit and couldn't keep up with City?
Mourinho, and he managed to come 2nd with that team. Pep could never do that.

But Bernardo Silva was playing

Yes, he'd do better. And not get sacked. :-)

>Lukaku, Fred, Diogo Dalot, Lindelof, Matić, Ibrahimović, Mkhitarian, Pogba
>Alexis fucking Sanchez

Sure he had a clue what he was doing, hadn't he? :-)

Silva, KDB and Aguero were already at City and they're still the best players there.

>He's always had the best team in Europe for his entire career, yet he only won 2 CLs

I can't talk about the buyern or City but he made that barca one of the best in Europe and one of the greatest teams of all time.

Brenny's Liverpool was literally a slip away from winning the league.

Tito Villanova set the total points record dumbass

city can lose 2-3 of their best players and be fine because they have a huge sovereign wealth fund behind them and have two players for every psoition on 200-300k a week

enjoy ur ligue 1 for the next 10 years

Yes, where would other teams be if they had priviledge of having Zinchenko, Danilo and Delph to fill in. :-)

City's most expensive signing was £60m and that's nothing when the likes of neymar are costing £200m
City have spent similar money to the other top 6 but they've just spent it more wisely and don't throw endless resources at shit players like man united for example

Because he is an average manager, plain simple. Elite managers, with elite squads win back to back titles, champions league. He failed to do that with Barcelona, Mourinho cucked him in 2010.
He was hired by Bayern to win champions league and establish a dynasty like the 70's Bayern. He failed
And at Man City dispite havingg the best squad in the league, emabarassed himself against the likes of Monaco, Everton, Tottenham, Wigan.
He's just an average manager, one trick pony who can only win trophies by hoarding world class players.

Their both semites, cunt.

Based Jose dropping the truth bomb

>You now remember Koeman getting great results from that atrocious Southampton team
Always will rate him and eagerly await his redemption arc with the Netherlands

>Kovac
His Bayern squad is aging unlike Pep's who are on their prime. Also, he's currently leading the Bundesliga
>Vilanova
Won the league
>Martino
A mediocre coach who is only there for Barca job because of Messi
>Pellegrini
Won the league

you need to understand poop guardiolel completely destroyed the anus of millions of halalfags, spainfags and even moors like this one during long time
poonaldo's primer years were completely erased by him and his legacy is not only what he won at barcelona but also the total of 8 ligas in 11 seasons
while the paki of madeira and his gypsy manager was only able to refball 2
and I mean refball:
youtube.com/watch?v=23q8c-RLgwE
probably the most embarrassing display of corruption in a sports competition ever, lasting 38 games

poop's anal destruction of these cockroaches was so hard that they literally celebrated a refballed copa like it was a treble lmao
yeah, that's when you know they were completely fucked by him

but it didn't stop there: those rats used to criticise him for winning the bundesliga with bayern 3 seasons straight (with klopp as rival) but then went completely silent when their beloved ancelotti didn't last more than 3 months there and almost put bayern in relegation, after 3 absolute domination seasons by poop with that same team

with their anuses still bleeding, they used to say 'why don't you win the premier league instead if you're so good? that would be a real challenge'
so popo guardiolele went to the premier and dominated more than any manager before him
all while mouyes managed to get some pathetic results and ended sacked once again, like every lazy and underperforming moor

so now we're here: poop has dominated all major leagues and has destroyed all his rivals
there's nothing left for them other than their tiny bits of destroyed ego
so don't expect his victims to praise him or even recognize his merits, their pain is too much to do so lmao

this is the way of the chadtalan

Attached: 1557679562721.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Yes, based Jose indeed

Attached: mou.jpg (636x692, 134K)

B T F O
T
F
O

Nobody is going to read your essay about how butthurt you are with Pep wining again.

Attached: Zd8f402.gif (364x385, 2.91M)

>takes over barca squad that won absolutely nothing in the previous three years
>wins absolutely everything
>h-he just inherited the best squad in the world la

>goes to man city squad that won nothing but a league cup in the previous two years
>smashes every record on the way to back to back titles (including a domestic treble)
>h-he just inherited the best squad in the prem la

One of the oldest squads in the league who was run like shit and overpaid for arsenal shitters
He cleaned house and turned them into a machine but now everyone wants to pretend Sterling was always world class
Meanwhile United have spent 41 million less in the same time and been absolute shit
Really activates the almonds

Based Pep

based
not sure if cringe or illiterate

Basat i roigpastillat.

>Locked in a two-horse title race
>Come third
Sliperpool memes aside, I still don't know why anyone expects Spuds to win the CL.

Because anything can happen in a one off game
Spurs were lucky to get past City but anything can happen
City vs Liverpool/Barca would have been a great final

Becouse they have been way too lucky to scratch by 2 rounds with either var ,a slip or llorente somehow reachin a ball for a goal and kloop is a chocker in finals

>THAT Porto

When Mourinho arrived at Porto in the January 2002 they were in 5th place in the league, had been eliminated from the Portuguese Cup and last place in the CL Group Stages. With just minor every season transfers from Portuguese League teams by the end of the 2003-04 season he had won
>Portuguese League (2x)
>Portuguese Cup
>Portuguese Supercup
>Europa League
>Champions League
All with the alcoholics in pic related

Also the big teams didn't just quit that CL season, if they weren't in the Semis it's cuz they had lost before, like ManU for example (which you forgot to add for some reason), lost to Porto in the Round of 16

Attached: porto2004.png (815x539, 36K)

>Andre Vilas Boas
this really fucked with me for a moment, I could have sworn AVB had never played professonally and was the assistant under Mourinho. Turns out André Vilas Boas and André Villas-Boas are two different people. Is it a common name in Portugal or something?

Well the coach and that player are the only people I know with that name

I don't rate him because he's not a CL pro, his football philosophy is flawed for the CL, he can only win it if he has the best players available.

he should have won a CL treble and more important not lose la liga to mourinho lmao

he was refballed badly against inter and mouyes' liga or record refballs

refball goes both way, it cancels each others out

cups are unironically flukes - see Chelsea 2012, Portugal 2016, Real Madrid last three years. he'll win the CL eventually.

the league shows he has built the superior team in every country he's been

10/10

Attached: 1479683063457.png (318x308, 167K)

>Barcelona
His best run, were in a bad position because their CL winning generation was past it, managed to swiftly replace it without spending a lot, won everything in his very 1st season. When you put in the context that his time in Barcelona was simultaneous with La Masia's golden generation being in their prime years, and that his system works perfectly with them it's not THAT amazing

>Bayern
Won the Treble the season before, had reached the CL Final twice before that, bought 2 of Dortmund's main attacking players and their best defender, killing the competition in Germany, still failed to reach any CL Final in the 3 seasons he was there

>City
Had won the PL and reached the CL Semi-Finals with 2 different coaches in the 3 years they were at the club. When he arrived he had a somewhat aging team with still some top players, easily refreshed with the team with a lot of oil money help, failed to reach a CL Semi-Final in 3 seasons while having relatively easy fixtures, in the PL he did good but just as expected

Read an article which said that Spurs could double their entire team's wages, and sign 7 new players at 150k/w and still be under City's wage bill.

Saw another which detailed how Spurs whole squad cost less than City's bench during their league game at the Etihad.

Spurs beat City and then scored 3 goals at their gaff in CL knockouts. Pep is a hack.

Consider spuds are about 20+ points behind city, I think pep has done pretty good.

>Their
Spotted the paki

>When you put in the context that his time in Barcelona was simultaneous with La Masia's golden generation being in their prime years, and that his system works perfectly with them it's not THAT amazing

Posted this before

How do you know any other manager would have had the foresight to pluck a young, raw Sergio Busquets from Barcelona B and immediately integrate him in the XI? Would another manager have had the foresight to push heralded strikers like Henry and Eto'o to the wing, so he could incorporate Messi as false 9? Would he have had the foresight to pluck Pedro from Barca B and immediately throw him into the starting XI? Xavi was primarily played in the 6 position, where Busquets plays, before Guardiola arrived on the scene... would someone else have had the foresight to play him in that slightly more advanced role? Would they have moved for young, still-unpolished Pique, who was at Manchester United before Pep went to Barca? Would they have played football the way Pep played at Barcelona; a style that helped them maximize their strengths (technical excellence) and mask their flaws (lack of physicality)?

based

based pajeet of knowledge

but Twain told me Messi appointed the players himself

CHADjeet BTFO moortugual

Pepe really did something special with all those grads from la masia. But that was his downfall desu. Winning 14/18 trophies competed for with the best players in barcelonas history led him to think he's a better manager than he really is. He still remains exposed but if his dominance continues then shit

They are equally subhuman

>198 points in two seasons of the premier league
>Forced the league to improve or get wrecked again by winning the league again by november
>exposed
retarded spic, have your (You)

>Wins battle
>Loses war
>We won the war

I thought you Jews were smart? If anyone is a hack it's Poch. That isn't even a debate. He's literally Arry tier relying on one player every season. I want to see Kane leave just so Poch will be exposed, assuming he doesn't immediately follow kane to whichever team he joins and people continue to praise Poch despite him doing literally nothing and relying on Kane. Sad.

poop's style is always exposable, that's his merit: winning so many titles while playing attacking football and leaving yourself so open to counter attacks

winning titles like excremento valmierder has no merit: dropping deep against relegation teams at home and winning 1-0 with messi counter is pathetic. So pathetic he may win 2 consecutive doubles and be sacked this summer

? How is that foresight? All he did was follow his nurture, Pep's system is what he learned in Barcelona and what all La Masia players know how to play in, Pep being Barcelona B coach chose the players he knew fitted in his system to implement it in the main team, luckily for him there were already other 3 La Masia players in the main team, 2 already very well established midfielders and a player who was considered a top 3 player in the world at 19 years of age

"Foresight" would've been if Pep was a foreign coach who went to Barca, watched a couple Barcelona B matches, chose his players and created a system from it, that's not the case, Pep just did what he had been taught to do ever since he followed coaching

This kills the Halalfag, Scoushit, the Moors, Mouyes, and hoofball fans
More importantly, would anyone else have sold their most popular player (Ronaldinho) as soon as he took over?

Lets see. CL match against Tottenham was refball and Aguero failing. Thats not Peps fault

He's won 82% of the possible points during his career.
That's GOAT level.

Attached: pepGOAT.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Holy fuck, imagine only losing one match and still not winning the title

What about Man Ud

>bundeslinga is a farmer leag-

can't get more than 90 points , APOLOGIZE to bundes!

Attached: 151171489495.png (766x511, 773K)

Man Utd have de-established themselves, they're a joke now. Pep could bring them back if he wanted to, but that move would never happen.

EPL DON'T MEAN A THING WITHOUT THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RING....

They could have hired anyone more or less to win the EPL with the Man City mega-billion squad...

to win the CL, this is lacking, this is a failed season for city

They actually just had to tie, and they were literally one inch away to do it.

but if there are more rich and established clubs...
why is he the only manager with these numbers?

You all bitches should be grateful to him just because he didnt let sliperpool win a premier with 97 points. He kept the meme alive.

>amerifat thinks he has a clue about how football is seen in europe
lmao
nobody cares about the chumpions league here
it's all about winning your local league and cup
the rest is shit for tourists

>Why do some people still refuse to rate him?
Because his next two jobs gonna be Jeventus and PSG.

bro he hasn't won a CL since 2011 in barca, he failed in bayern he failed with city so far,

these league wins don't count as much because it should be easy to win always with the best team in that league, big whoop.

zidane --- 3 champions leagues so far, that's one more than pep.

that's not true. champions league is twice as big as winning your league. it's why the arabs spent 500000 billions on neymar, and he did not deliver.

>CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RING
We don't get gay jewellery for winning here.

>champions league is twice as big as winning your league
For the owners, maybe.

>Implying another manager picks busquets and the rest and turns them into a world class side
kys mouyes+gets fucked by quagiarella fraud faggot

Not the EPL.

i know, it's a saying, something people say...

listen, for the owners? no, for the fans.

the best teams in europe playing a knock out is infinitely more exciting for a fan than watching man city beat up on huddersfield, or barcelona on celta fucking vigo.

lmao who told you those retaded lies?
listen mongo, you win double the amount of money for winning your local league than you get for winning the chumpions league
basically the cl is literally worth HALF of a local league
nobody cares anymore about that refballed shit, if my team won it I would be embarrased

Any coach that came from Barcelona's lower ranks would've tried to implement La Masia players sooner or later, what Pep deserves credit for is how well he did it, most coaches would've fallen to player power, Pep didn't get phased, still doesn't make him some visionary

>still doesn't make him some visionary
lmao that aveiro cope

>I don't rate him because he's not a CL pro, his football philosophy is flawed for the CL

You don't rate Ferguson too, I suppose?

furgeson did not win with billions, he had a rich team, but he was rated for his longevity, consistency and ability to win the league without oil money and i think he got a cl in there too...

pep comes in, he is a big time coach he coaches the billions squads, but no cl, this is disappointing, a good coach (and there are many) can win you the epl with billions..

i rate klopp higher than pep

can't even say anything to this, you're saying you would rather win this league with crappy teams in the mid to bottom table, than to win a knock out tournament against the best champions in europe....

the cl final is like the superbowl for the world, nonsense. also, i'm european

klopp didn't spend 500M lol

Attached: klopp vs poop.png (365x267, 7K)

look at that net, they spent smart, he has brought in some incredible signings at great values

A: Goes to team he's familiar with
B: Kicks players who don't fit his system or are past it
C: Keeps players that fit his system (a considerable amount)
D: Brings in players he knew fitted his system (cuz he had already worked with them)
E: Implements system

Wow what a genius, a true mastermind

LMAO

What happened in 2014-15 at Bayern?

I would like all those great managers to coach in 3rd division to see how well they do without spending a gorillion euros

guess what, they don't have to, because they're proven to be elite.

Klopp started in the 2nd German Division with Mainz, Mourinho started with União de Lairia, Poch started with Espanyol. Didn't start that much in the bottom but still climbed their way up

You do realize you just described shit that literally no other manager would've done right?

Hitzfeld started in the Swiss 2nd fucking division I think lol

Others like Rafa Benitez actually started really fucking low with fucking Osasuna and Extremadura in 2nd division before landing at Valencia and winning two La Liga titles and a EL. The rest is history.

Most former players have a bit of help with their starting teams. Poop, Poch, Luis Enrique, Zidane, Gerrard... probably Xavi, Iniesta and so on in the near future.

Not really, for example
>Mourinho was then hand-picked by Porto to replace Octávio Machado on 23 January 2002.[39] At this time, Porto was in fifth place in the Liga (behind Sporting CP, Boavista, União de Leiria and Benfica), had been eliminated from the Taça de Portugal and was in last place in their UEFA Champions League second group stage. Mourinho guided the team to third place that year after a strong 15-game run (including 11 wins) and gave the promise of "making Porto champions next year".
>He quickly identified several key players whom he saw as the backbone of what he believed would be a perfect Porto team: Vítor Baía, Ricardo Carvalho, Costinha, Deco, Dmitri Alenichev and Hélder Postiga. He recalled captain Jorge Costa after a six-month loan to Charlton Athletic. The signings from other clubs included Nuno Valente and Derlei from União de Leiria; Paulo Ferreira from Vitória de Setúbal; Pedro Emanuel from Boavista; and Edgaras Jankauskas and Maniche, who both had been out of contract at Benfica.

>Not really, for example
And then you go to provide an example that is in no way similar to pep.

? I just used to Mourinho as a lil clapback cuz he did it in a lower a team and accomplished just as much, but literally every manager ditches the players he doesn't want while buying players he wants, the most basic part of their job

I remember when bayernfags used to shit on him because he wasn't winning the cl with those shitty boomers
they are still missing him today lmao

Heynckes and LVG both won the Bundesliga and Pokal, Heynckes even won the CL and LVG took them to the final.

How did Guardiola do anything better? Not only he didn't win the CL, he was HUMILLIATED 3 years in a row.

Pellegrini and Mancini won the PL, FA Cup and League Cup.

How is Guardiola doing anything better? Is it worth spending millions more in his salary and millions more on ridiculous transfers? At least Pellegrini took them to the semis lol

If he goes to Juve, he will win the Serie A and Coppa, same as Conte and Allegri. And he'll fail in the CL. If he goes to PSG he'll win the Ligue 1 and Coupe, same as Emery and Tuchel. And he'll fail in the CL.

*bald fraud

Pajeet what are you doing? Shouldn't you be on the Manure bandwagon?

unless you're manure, but i guess they only spend 450m

Delph would be POTY for Manure

don't argue with the Fraudiola cocksuckers, they're too bussy fondling his balls to see the truth

Zidane is a better manager than Poop Fraudiola.

Attached: poop guardiolel.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Lol. He can barely win a league game now.

How in the fuck was that match ref ball? Is this standard Arab Oil FC Cope?

Equally

>tp
It is easy mode. Tito set the points record. Pellegrini won the league (Mancini too, beating the pink man). Martino is getting carried by Messhit. That's how easy it is.

He is good but c'mon. He's a chequebook manager that couldn't replicate Heynckes success while wasting money for more players.

and both times city won the league it was because liverpool and united fell apart, their following seasons both managers ended with awful point tally and weren't in contention to retain
the brand football played isn't even comparable so please amerindian

liverpool are the only team with the balls to take on a 100 point oil club with a stacked squad

>tf
>tp
Not even going to bother.

Attached: muricans.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Typical soulless yank thinks the Champions League is some kind of grand stage for the world. It’s just flashy shit for idiot foreigners. I’d take beating Man United at Old Trafford anyway over winning the CL.

Based Spaniard

fuck do fartball managers even do aside from stand around with their arms folded and occasionally make faces. it's like how handegg coaches stand around being fat and yell until they have heart attacks. fuck is the point of these cunts

>I just used to Mourinho as a lil clapback cuz he did it in a lower a team and accomplished just as much,

Not from the B team replacing much bigger stars and not in the positions that pep played them.

Are you pretending to be retarded?
you fucking better not be

im never gonna rate this bitch ass nigga in my life.

Because you can't refute facts, who makes some Amerindian peasant aware of the facts is irrelevant

I'm sure he'll miss sleep knowing some dumb spic doesn't like him

>dumb spic
speak for yourself pablo. the bald bitch is a spic himself lmao

when yugoslavia was around of course for example dinamo vs red star, dinamo hajduk these were pic,

but red start winning the european cup in 1991, that was huge for the entire country

they're different competitions, you care about your domestic league, but the champions league is the CHAMPIONS league, this is the biggest stage. it's an international stage, the biggest tournament.

both league and cl are important, they brought in pep to win the cl, any decent manager can win the epl with man city billions.

>both league and cl are important, they brought in pep to win the cl, any decent manager can win the epl with man city billions.

Then why haven't they then?

Attached: 0cim9EB.png (678x313, 32K)

>monaco
>liverpool
>tottenham
>rating fernandinho
>rating delph
>rating zinchenko
>benching sane

Attached: ls.png (470x315, 329K)

>chadtalan
>spic