High scoring sports

>high scoring sports

Attached: You aren’t really metal.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Amerifat, there are only three sports in the world: Association Football, Darts and Cycling. Anything else is not a sport.
Also lose weight.

In ripped with abs

I will literally fucking eat you you stinking goddamn hominid

No, you aren't. Lose weight.

Huemonkey, there are only 3 sports in the world. Baseball, gridiron football, and rugby. Anything else is a non-sport.
And punt on some weight you scrawny twink.

HOLY BASED

Yes I am, unlike you, projecting fatass.

Do you know what it feels like to look in the mirror and see abs? No you don’t, which explains why you are so bootyblasted

bruh quit seething

Lose weight.

samefag

Weren’t you raped as a child?

Attached: 1C0B9CA9-636D-4EA2-AD56-AA51D51534B9.jpg (828x732, 197K)

Speaking of high-scoring: basketball.
There are so many baskets per game I just don't understand why the players freak the fuck out when they dunk or make an alley-oop or some shit. They're not exactly rare, and one dunk is pretty much the same as another. If it weren't for Curry et all enlivening the game with high-skill shooting I wouldn't be able to watch that shit at all.

never understood why a team doesnt just have one guy practice really long shots, pass him the ball and defend him while he trebuchets buckets from underneath his own basket

im sure theres no rules against it
youre just throwing a ball into the basket from a distance, which requires more skill than it does to jump up at the hoop

1. Moving blocks aren't allowed so it's hard to protect him.
2. Even the best players, unguarded, struggle to make deep shots, much less full-court ones. You'd have to train a kid from infancy.
3. Defensively, they would be useless. You'd concede points on every posession so unless he can hit more than 75% of full court shots it still wouldn't cancel out.

a basketball court isnt that big
if its a "challenge" for random people in the audience to try and hit a half-court shot at half time, why cant a professionally trained negroid become a 3/4 or 4/5 court shot sinker
I think basketball has just been dumbed down to the point that nobody tries to think of elite strategies like this, because niggers cant execute them.

based

>Professional NFL athlete
>athlete

OH NO NO NO

Attached: usa-today-8861982.0.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

That’s a fan

based

Newfriend.

even seen how fast he can run mahmoud?

>your mom

Is darts the highest scoring sport? Hard to beat 501 points minimum per leg

replace Darts with Snooker and this post is both based AND redpilled

Attached: 1556644573131.jpg (747x747, 70K)

Based

In North Korea, Kim Jong Un changed the rules so dunks are worth more

these 2bh

Thanks, Mark O'Foo

lose weight

>Their """"""""sport""""""""" doesn't rely entirely on the expert opinion of a few select individuals.

I'd never thought I'd see so many faggots concentrated in one spot as in this thread.

Attached: RTSN037 (Social Media Comp).jpg (800x338, 34K)

lose weight

whats up with brazil mercilessly BTFO'ing amerrilards recently?

LOW SCORING VIRGINS

Attached: Capture.png (591x113, 6K)

*scores 300 in your path*

Attached: bell-1411303355.jpg (594x389, 56K)