Are we still laughing at the Rockets?

Are we still laughing at the Rockets?

Attached: 052715-NBA-Rockets-James-Harden-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.12.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

yes

They thought they had a chance
Blow that team up pls

Attached: 9A373CC5-E228-4322-9587-D0B4958D6F19.jpg (1021x1430, 178K)

n-no

did better than ok "see you next year after our first round exit" c

Not by much

How do you lose when you're playing against 3 people and the refs are on your side?

my favorite part is how much it had to hurt to lose like that.
>spend ALL YEAR talking shit about how 'we were robbed' because CP3 was hurt
>build team specifically to beat warriors
>top TWO players go out with injury, omigodthisisourchance.jpg
>lose anyways

D'Antoni is a huge faggot, but he's eclipsed only by Harden in terms of basketball cancer.

This. They would’ve easily destroyed whoever made the West finals and Milwaukee too.

anyway harden is going to activate a super duper secret plan to the team over the hump next year so its all good

It's never too late to laugh at le doorstopper peepee man and the cockshits

trade himself away so the rockets can get someone good?

No he's gonna land kd

i avoid every rockets game that is aired on tv. im so glad they're gone.

No one wants to play with his flopping tired diva ass

As a Houstonite, I was big sad but knew it was coming. We don't possess the team to win a championship.

I've accepted our fate and am watching the Astros now. At least they win.

>Houstonite
That's how I know you aren't actually from there.

you seriously watching baseball?
also this week and next week weather for houston is kino, rain 6 days a week, flood everywhere

I almost feel bad for their front office.
They paid a lot of money for the CP3 experience, which is a free pass for 6-8 years of being able to say "if only Chris Paul were healthy, next year for sure though!" after every early playoff exit. But he was healthy for the first time ever and they still choked on dicks, and now they have to actually make changes 5 years earlier than they signed up for

Yes. After that loss they are officially the most overrated team for the 2018-2019 season. No one can make an arguement against that.

naah ... just happy for the Blazers is all. Hope we are laughing at the Memiors in a week or so.

The Rockets would have won a series against any other team besides GS this series was basically the finals.

Who /LikeJamesHardenHateChrisPaul/ here?

I'm sad my team plays with no heart.
The warriors are still a super team without boogie and kd but we should have won game 5 and game 6. Harden just phased out in the 4th.
Anyway fuck NBA at least we got the 'Stros. NBA has always been about teaming up to win rings.

They did about as well as everyone expected honestly. The Rockets were a one man team the whole season and losing to the Warriors even without Durant for 1 and a half games isn't that surprising.

Thunder and Westbrook turned out to be literal trash.