Laugh at Manshitster Poonited Thread

>Losing to relegated Cardiff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: JUST.png (220x223, 40K)

>tfw Man United are ACTUALLY finished
Never thought i'd see the day

Attached: 1554678099954.webm (640x800, 1M)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>leaf
lol

SEETHING YANK MANC FAN

>canadian calling an american a yank

cringe

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Best result of the day desu. Ahem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHhHHHHhHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>

Attached: IMG_0407.jpg (1069x814, 217K)

lmao

Attached: the big five.jpg (1134x751, 170K)

Imagine having to explain this in 50 years' time.

>trousers instead of shorts
who tf made this

Top kek

Attached: 1550151957598.webm (640x640, 359K)

Attached: abu alliance.jpg (750x366, 78K)

I would seriously sack ole. Fuck the embarrassment, it needs to be done. Thankfully Woodward is actually the one at the wheel and it will never happen.

Don't let this shitshow distract you from the fact Liverpool haven't won a Premier League and never will

credu Caerdydd, syml

Attached: wales.png (785x757, 108K)

But who's at the wheel?

Next season they won't even be worth laughing at. They will just be a normal mid table club. You wouldn't laugh at Wolves for losing a random game. United will just be an afterthought

Ole was told that if they lost to Cardiff, his services would not be needed for next season.

t. friend of his son. Just wait and see.

They fired Mourinho so that they could qualify for the Champions League and keep Pogba and Martial.
Was it worth it?

Or should they have given him a defender (which would likely improve their record of two clean sheets in the league)?

>6th position
>66 pts
>666
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20190512_225000.png (657x707, 107K)

>manchester united
more like shitcister shitnited

>ole gunnar solskjaer
more like shitle shitner shitsjaer

>paul pogba
more like shit shitba

lmao

Attached: tenor-1.gif (220x296, 72K)

yeah, right.
why are so many people clueless of the mourinho situation?

Don't believe you desu but I'd like to know how big Moyeskjaer's payout would be if they did sack him now.

>lole lulnar lolskjaer

shit club
shit players
shit coach
shit staff
shit sporting director

good one

lmao they're getting desperate now

Attached: 1554686235040.png (1920x1301, 156K)

Well said

Still top 6

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The Big Six™

Wonder what the thought process was behind giving a 3 year contract to a guy that got Cardiff relegated, then went on to manage in a pub league.

The PSG fluke blinded them, they could've gotten Poch in the summer without even trying.

when are they going to sack the next lads?

Attached: Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.jpg (700x367, 129K)

>Have no real emotional investment in the championship
>Watch it anyway
>finish above Arsenal even with a paper thin squad

Attached: smug spurs.jpg (212x237, 7K)

They should just swallow their pride and sack him now.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

nothing personal poonited

Attached: 1555403435766.jpg (426x330, 90K)

Still Liverpool didn't win the league that's better

At least you lot got that sorted out.

Attached: 1543863424140.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

HA HA HA

When they're fighting for relegation and the players are utterly unmotivated. Then comes a new manager trying to fix the shitfest with a quick band-aid and he's rewarded with 9 year contract and the directors refuse to fix underlying problems within the club, and end up sacking the next manager 4 months later.

Arse and Spurs have their own competition on who can choke the most in a season.

As long as we keep choking 4th and making at least quarter finals of the CL I'm happy

Attached: MC Ride Smiling.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>Live in the south
>Growing up half of the kids here supported northern teams
>Man Utd being the most popular
>Now work in a school (still in the south)
>Man Utd has been replaced by City

Funny that.

ASAP the sooner they do the sooner they can bring in a competent manager to build their new team. So hopefully they don't

I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the fox, wear the blue.. wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Robbie, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Ole's at the wheel

Attached: delete.png (613x643, 560K)

based redpilled user

Everyone laughed at Mourinho when he said last year's was his biggest achievement as a coach.

What he did with this club was actually amazing. He won some trophies and finished 2nd. The team is fucking awful and the club a whole mess behind the scenes.

Biggest winner out of all this is Big Mou. Expect him to get a TOP job this Summer

lmao

76 gorillion pounds for Belgian Emile Heskey.

That easy streak of wins against shitters and then winning against spurs + winning against PSG even though they were almost all gifted goals.
I wonder if the people in charge actually watch games and think instead of just going we won give him the contract

shit owner
shit sponsor
shit ground
shit team bus
shit training facilities

>Wenger in
OMG

Attached: JJ rofl.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Oblak
Bissaka Varane Umtiti Shaw
Coutinho McTominay Pjanic
Bale Icardi Sancho

>Cardiff's victory was their first over Manchester United since 3 April, 1954

Attached: 1426382939682.jpg (500x437, 42K)

Poch wouldn't go unless he had the power to throw out half of the squad out

good meme

Poch was practically begging for the United job until they hired Ole permanently.

baseado

Ole's at the wheel

Attached: 1557069594508.webm (1000x562, 2.26M)

Did he died?

>moyes
>lang baal
>mouyes
>ole's at the wheel
Theatre of memes.

>tfw that autistic ausie will never post the lang baal dynasty pasta

Attached: 1412396840448.jpg (242x208, 7K)

hurts to see