/heem/

Colby said nothing wrong

Attached: 1557671609418.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyXl9CPvudA
bareknuckle.tv/registration
instagram.com/p/BxXktOeHr4u/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/92019995/#92020653
youtu.be/cVVILbo-PTU
youtube.com/watch?v=NbESycEJAHs
youtu.be/7jPSseHd1Bw
instagram.com/p/aBxXnb2zgC9_/
twitter.com/Mr_Honky/status/1089288101313142784?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: heem mvp finna get his chin dabbed on by lima.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

lmao who is this gigachad reporter on the left that brutally mogs both of them
youtube.com/watch?v=TyXl9CPvudA

Unironically what the actual fuck is their problem? Nowhere else acts like this
brb heading to my gym to call my brazilian coach a monkey, firing my gi at him and going to train wrestling instead

Attached: IMG_4941.jpg (522x576, 77K)

Why are people crying about. Jessica's slam?

Attached: Tonyroll.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

AND NEEEEEEEW

Attached: 1486076074325.webm (640x360, 719K)

Did he just solve Jon Jones?

kino

Attached: Rose dies.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: heem rose spiked.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Where were you when one of the One Direction boys crippled Eleven from Stranger Things?

fuark CTE city she needs to retire

Loli waifufags mad their living Shadman character got flushed.

Is it all over for him now?

how you get legged kicked that hard lmao

lmao Reddit said Rose is pure heart and she is talking about retirement now. Almost regret not bothering to watch her get btfo.

MVP vs Elias Theodorou is the fight to make.

Tony vs Elias when?

>living shadman character
top kek

Anybody else think Rose was gonna get stretchered out last night? Looked like she broke her goddamn neck

>dominate the entire fight
>make one mistake and get knocked out because your opponent is a filthy roiding monkey

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Attached: IMG_4954.png (616x941, 1.49M)

Elias mind

I thought KO slams only happened in movies and video games

Just looked at the schedule they showed last night. No New Year's Eve ppv

I wonder if someone will die in there when more actual boxers enter to this meme sport

prague crowd booed santos after this

Attached: Santos heem Jan.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

imagine if paulie loses lmao

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: swagger heel turn.webm (640x360, 1.42M)

Felt so bad for this guy. Imagine training your heart out and pulling a finish over a legend just for everybody to shit on you. I haven't seen any other nation act this bad

Attached: Silva heems Vitor.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

The ref for taking the wrong hand initially? That guy was tapping, then the ref took his hand and held it away so he couldn't tap lel

The ref

*puts a curse on your belt to ensure the victory of Brazew*
Nothing personal, Hose

Attached: ALDO_JOSE.png (520x325, 143K)

PRIDE never died.

i hate this sport so much desu. deliberate spike on the technically superior fighter and no foul, gets belt, etc. really fucked up.

getting closer and closer to never watching again. glad ive literally only paid for 1 ppv in the last 10 years ive been watching

fuck you dana

Most boxers only do all those headshots because the gloves protect the hands from being broken.

The rules about Spiking arent as clear cut as the never enforced eye poking rule.

The only spiking banned is tombstone piledrivers.

>After the bout, Hager revealed that he held onto the choke because he didn’t realize Beltran was the one trying to stop the bout.
>I thought the ref was him,” Hager said. “That’s okay, y’all can boo me all you want because you’re not in here right now. After the last fight, the guy was wrapping around punches on me still when I had it. So I didn’t know. It felt like him, it happened so fast. But you know what, I’m rock hard right now with emotion. I got a boner."

Alright.

Who should get the next shot?

Attached: UFC.237.Namajunas.vs.Andrade SD.mp4_snapshot_02.33.32_[2019.05.12_16.32.08].png (712x400, 416K)

I haven't seen anything like it since the last Brazilian card

>Andrade can not pick her up right now. She just can't.

Attached: zE0KV1U.gif (105x105, 153K)

Paulie's paper knuckles will turn to dust in the first round
I unironically see GOATtem heeming him

>Big Nog flushes Schaub before retirement
>Lil Nog flushes Soilent Sam Alvey before retirement
Pottery.

waifucucks upset their precious damaged shaved head wigger got FLUSHED and RETIRED by a 5 foot nothing hue
>win 1 (one) singular round
SHE WAS DOMINANT AND WILL WIN THE REMATCH 100%. Hell, she would've won last night had she not gotten KO'd!

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
THE DREADED KIMURA ATTEMPT BLOCKS ALL OFFENCE

How long will Andrade hold the belt.

Will she survive JJ or Tatiana?

Rate her performance

Attached: UFC.237.Namajunas.vs.Andrade SD.mp4_snapshot_00.14.13_[2019.05.12_17.12.10].png (712x400, 427K)

She was literally about to win until she lay down on the floor and quit

> JJ

She's a much slower Rose. I think she'll win this time

>Tatiana

A wrestlerfucker against Andrade sounds like a bad time. Andrade will keep the pressure and knock her out.

Nina could be interesting tho. She's still in the mix

Attached: 1557605519777.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

hunnert/10

>SHE WAS DOMINANT AND WILL WIN THE REMATCH 100%. Hell, she would've won last night had she not gotten KO'd!
This is all unironically true though. All she needs to fix is one simple technique. She was lighting her up and Andrade was swinging at air in both rounds. No reason to believe that would have changed.

>Discounts JJ and Suarez
>Thinks Nina has a chance

What is this cazdom on my /heem/? I think Nina is good but holy shit

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

pussy

Attached: 1545329819512.png (645x773, 11K)

Timing.

This knockdown is pure kino. MVP trying to punish Lima's kick with right straight. Lima trying to punish MVPs punch with low kick. Lima landing first. Anime level shit.

Also, MVP managed to get Lima to whiff on that same kick with a feint right before he tagged Lima. Difference is, Lima exploited MVPs weakness far better. What a fucking predator. Boy status achieved.

Just how good is Ben Askren?

watch the fight again
she was losing steam and was barely moving backwards out of striking range with her hands completely down
Her SHEEMING was inevitable

Just how chin is Ben Chinchin?

Attached: funky_&_ape_check_these_digits.png (612x407, 324K)

Early stoppage, dude wasn't braindead yet

Look, I'm done underestimating this bitch. She had the worst fight I've ever seen 2 years ago and she's got an eliminator. She's got a great chin, is a stamina monster and is relentless. Not saying she'd win but she has a chance

Attached: amanda-nunes-nina-ansaroff-6.jpg (519x510, 46K)

this
the waifufags are just having a hard time with their precious bald wigger getting brutally flushed by a Brazilian womanlet

i normally don't share personal stuff here, but... i am now single again
she's the only girl i've ever been in love with
and, she doesn't know this, she was also the only real-life friend i had
so now i'm back to being alone
all alone
fuck

going back on tinder bros
going to fuck as much as possible in order to unsuccessfully fill this void in my life of no social contact outside of colleagues at work

Attached: 1543613047866.jpg (780x818, 133K)

>wrestlerfucker against Andrade sounds like a bad time. Andrade will keep the pressure and knock her out.

Are you mentally ill? How you gonna "keep the pressure" flat on your back?

If you think she has, that's fine, but to say JJ and Suarez don't but Nina does is retarded

>she was losing steam and was barely moving backwards

She let the low kicks get to her and got sucked into exchanges. That's the one thing JJ has over her

Lmao you're the only autist here talking about cringe waifu shit. Just because I think she's the better fighter doesn't mean I'm fucking in love with her you weirdo.

have sex

We are your friends

Attached: Ortega laughing.png (220x310, 149K)

I think JJ has a chance for sure. Suarez is a bad style match up. I just don't see it.

>mma compilation video
>video pauses every 10 seconds so some faggot can provide narration
Should neck these people desu

She's clearly not the better fighter as indicated by her getting flushed and retired, incel waifufag

He's probably the same kind of mongoloid who thinks El Duckuy beats Khabib by """pressure""" off his back, lmao. These retards don't even understand that wrestling allows you to get top position and top position allows you to control the hips and controlling the hips shuts down all offense off the back. Fuckign retards can't realize this even after Joker flushed Poocare and wiped his ass with Poocare's meme joojitsu belt.

Train bro. Tinder will only fill the void for so long trust me.

uh oh sounds like someone is making silly decisions when he already knows what he should do if he wants to help himself

Lost in the shuffle is Araujo, a strawweight, knocking out a bantamweight. She's on the same path as Jessica it seems

Attached: UFC.237.Early.Prelims.mp4_snapshot_00.26.15_[2019.05.12_17.25.22].png (960x540, 709K)

what are you waiting for lad join a martial art seriously

Bare Knuckle FC is literally just accepting applications so you should sign up and heem Artem, this will put you back on top
bareknuckle.tv/registration

>get absolutely demolished in the technical aspects of boxing, kicking and submissions
>hurr I'll just pick my opponent up and dump them on their neck

How the fuck is this legal? Nice "Sport" you got there lads

>dont check a single kick the whole fight
>suprised that she gets slammed on her head when her fancy footwork is shot
You r dumb, you are rly dumb

Its not a spike if someone is holding a submission which Rose was, you absolute pansy faggot. Fuck off Andrade is exciting

Stay seething, I'll be over here fantasizing about cuddling Andrade in a ball pit

>implying this isnt something that couldve easily been defended
Face it, Namawhonas is just a fucking strikebum who got exposed as being completely defenseless against an actual wrestler
Shes like Goob but without any power, actual skill, or tdd

Go watch female domestic abuse videos if you want to see some trashy woman hit a man and face no consequences.

Attached: shhh.jpg (841x778, 64K)

Attached: babalu_vs_heath.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Rose SUCKS

She was already thinking of retirement.
Glad she lost.
Hopefully se retires and uses her money to buy some land for her dream farm.

Bring in the real fighters. The ones who don't dream of retirement.

early stoppage

>incel waifufag
Lol you sound a bit mad buddy

Will Silva ever fight again bros?

Attached: anderson-e-dana-2.jpg (620x470, 50K)

JUST B̶L̶E̶E̶D̶ DIE

Attached: flushedRose.jpg (1297x812, 139K)

Ref should have decked that dumb faggot in the face with an elbow

If Jessica had knocked her out with a punch instead of a slam, people wouldn't be spazzing out about it

Yeah, he's not done yet.
So will Aldo, just a bad night out.

I think the crowd reacted to his hand behind ear gesture, which triggered them

He will. He has a long string of flushes ahead of him until he reaches the respectable status of a 0.5 fighter similar to Blowjob Penn.

This is mixed martial arts. You are allowed to slam a faggot on her head. Based Jessica was just removing the rot.

>Aldo gets leg kicked 50 times
>Rose gets lit up which leads to her footwork failing her, resulting in getting brutally heemed
>Anderson gets HEEM LEGGIED
Leg kicks won the story of the night

Volkanovski's leg kicks did fuck all. I like the guy, he's definitely champ material and will probably heem both pillowfisted Zabit and Max, but let's be real here: he uses his legkicks like a weak jab to throw his opponent off and set up his punches, not as an actual weapon that can potentially end fights.

Andrade closed the distance well, only way she could've won. Or by a well timed punch

Don't forget MVP getting leg kicked and then sent to the shadow Realm by Lima

>the way the ref holds her tiny bald head
U___U

volkanovski vs smacks hallway is gonna be a peach

Same could be said about KO power, its a cheat code win if you just KO someone

this 100%
>BRO SHE GOT THAT SCARY POWER THAT CAN TAKE PEOPLE OUT, THIS IS A TALL ORDER FOR ROSE NAMAJUNAS
>gets dominated 95% of the match
>wins by snapping her neck with an almost illegal slam
she wont last as champion, hope amanda nunes girlfriend wins the belt for maximum memes

>no power

Attached: D6VweE7W4AED_W-.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

woah a scratch, meanwhile look at Rose her face

>lose titlefight
>genuinely seem unfazed
>"yeah pressure is off ok bye"
>DC's face when
Why was heem and Dominick Cruz so upset at that?

Attached: deecee.jpg (147x184, 4K)

>gets dominated 95% of the match
This means literally nothing when the fight didn't even go two full rounds you dumb yank waifushitting bastard

I'd let Andrade whoop the tar out of me, for purely sexual purpose

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>rose incels unironically reported me and got me banned
lmao

Was an odd fight. Like neither truly got past the feeling out process. Bit of a blue baller.
Assuming he goes into a title fight off this, how do you see Max Holloway vs Alexander Volkanovski going?

>last actual non-robbery win in 2012

what is his endgame?

Attached: canderson.png (845x553, 42K)

>b-b-but, Ari said everyone loves black men

Attached: 1557642853386.jpg (1270x632, 176K)

ees normal XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>How do you want your record senpai

Attached: bj penn record heem.png (813x555, 47K)

Who are the official top 5 heartlets in the ufc?

1. Rose
2. Kevin Lee
3. Conor
4. Ngganou
5. David Branch

now post her neck

Andrade got rocked dropped and nearly finished by Rose. Her chin is deleted and will get flushed next fight

Hughes vs BJ 4 is THE fight to make

Heavy is the head that wears the belt.

Because she was acting like it was such a burden when she literally had a single defense. DJ was allowed to talk about how he felt relieved of the burden after he defended the thing 11 times. Rose just comes across as an utter heartlet

Look, if Rose won the fight you guys wouldn't be talking about Andrade's slam so think about that!

both guys put on high pace. volkanovski is stronger and more well rounded, also a smart fighter. i think he can take it

/ourprodigy/

Attached: Fury_laughing.jpg (428x474, 25K)

all according to keikaku, she had to get close, damage was calculated

Even though Volkanovski technically has the reach advantage, I believe he has actually less practical reach than Max. The reason for this is the fact that reach is actually measured as a wingspan with the width of the torso being included into the "reach" figure and Volkanovski has a significantly wider torso than Max.

Since VOlkanovski doesn't have the practical reach advantage (i.e. his arms are shorter), I believe he's not going to fight on the outside, he's going to get in close and try to overwhelm Max with power as well as mix it up and wrestlefuck him both against the cage and on the ground. Volkanovski's two biggest advantages over Max are power in the pocket and his wrestling and I think he's going to use them both. His meme kicks are irrelevant.

Do you think he was having CTE flash backs to the Weidman leg snap?

Attached: heem anderson get kneepied.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

hey spammy

Attached: 5C510405-F9E6-4322-ACD5-F3FB1C4C0C0A.jpg (659x466, 47K)

Rose won the story
She won the decision via illegal slam

Andrade won the battle and the fight itself

Who wins the war?

I would put Gus above Francis. I think Rumble has to be the all time GOAT heartlet

I see his size giving him the same problems that Aldo had. Should be a banger either way

Andrade was starting to utilize leg kicks more and Rose seemed to have no plans to deal with that. She just would have gotten slower as the rounds went on and Andrade would have ended up dumping her anyway. Everyone saying Jessica got lucky, Rose got fucking lucky when she dropped JJ, she only got the belt because the former champ's strat was "catch it on the chin and hope I win on points". Rose is an 8-4 bum that would never dare go to 135, accept it, the mental midget victim of grooming lost.

Attached: ayy.png (419x571, 256K)

the #1 contender

Attached: 01-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-UFC-217-Press.jpg (750x370, 161K)

mods are faggots
niggers arent human
spammy was right

pride-tier, only soiboys dislike this

Lanklets BTFO
Same for Silva

Volkanovski looked sharp. He timed Aldo everytime on the exit. Aldo does that amateur Brazilian boxer shit of dropping hands and circling when disengaging. This really became prominent in his rematch with Frankie and exposed by Max. Of course commentary slurped Aldo’s nuts and was as biased as the crowd

wasn't even illegal either
Rose just has a lot of cuckold niggerlover fans

yes the leg kicks led to the big slam on her neck for sure

Its true in that if you lose a fight one way its a chink in your armor and you’re susceptible to losing that exact way or similarly again to the same person. Rose is not a true wrestler. She went for the acrobatics and T-City flying shit instead of strapping on and rolling through the slam

obviously, based Big John already settled this

>When Rose goes for the armbar she has a choice to either let go of the armbar or try and hold onto it and go for the ride that Andrade is going to put on her. There is no illegal slam when a submission is being attempted. It does not matter how she brings her down

It's firmly established that DC is p4p reddit champ, but who is /heem/'s champ among active fighters?
I think it's a toss up between Jones, Elias and Goob

Attached: E5FC6899-6AAB-4C73-8DC8-31AA1CFC54FA.png (620x473, 656K)

Rose's coaching staff led to it

jones
colby
halloway

>I stayed up to one in the morning to watch a 115 pound white girl get slammed on her head

yeah fuck this "sport"

Attached: 1552051875661.jpg (960x960, 181K)

that was the best possible result of that fight though

Attached: 1482019314782.png (186x193, 56K)

Macedo fucks with AIDS niggers
Pure shitskin lover

Attached: 1466536344001.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

Not him hes taking a nap right now

Yes. He gets payed way too much to retire.

instagram.com/p/BxXktOeHr4u/

>Tom Duquesnoy has retired from MMA
wtf bros

Attached: jones_235.jpg (904x882, 103K)

Unironically thought Volk had a really good performance. He landed a few slick 1-2s, bullied Aldo against the cage, and really dictated the fight even if it was a snoozer. Aldo is just a lazy coward who was content trying to set up a knockout the entire fight, and otherwise coasting on his """"""""2-0""""""" lead his retard corner convinced him he had. Volk made him respect his power and strength and Aldo realized that if he actually fought it was going to get dirty.

Wow.
I'll remember him as having the least bodyfat in UFC history. Could see every muscle in his back.

What did Jessica "Wanderlei" Andrade mean by this when he slammed notorious mentally ill coalburner Rose "AHHHH HELP ME THERAPY" Namajoonies into her fucking head?

Attached: This kills the Namajoonies.jpg (664x657, 124K)

Rose was nearly slammed in the first minute of the fight
she underestimated Andrade's power and paid the price
keep on seething faggots I'm loving it

i want to evade bans and shitpost from meme flags like spammy. how does he do it?

I think he’s modeling. He’d been doing that a lot more lately

Lmao wasn't this guy being touted as a for sure legid prospect only like 2 years ago before he lost to Stamann? Proper fookin bum yeh.

Attached: 1555194089381.jpg (864x1012, 165K)

wtf he only just fuckin got to the ufc

Sergio "Yea Forums" Pettis

i'm gonna buy your favela and sell your family to human traffickers

Cant remember the last time someone kicked with Aldo that much either. He was beating up his leg with kicks and in the clinch slowing his movements and explosiveness

Andrade is cuter than Rose and she's a better fighter.

Attached: 1551906121586.png (900x900, 106K)

BASED DR Patrick Wyman on the money!!

>going to train wrestling instead
absolutely patrician

I'm whiter than you, Jõao

He discovered a new way to beat Aldo lol. Just don't get hit. Everyone else's gameplan revolved around them taking shots, even Conor's.

Only me derek and airplane know the secret sorry blud

Attached: 0724161.jpg (1600x1200, 419K)

Exchanges leading up to the slam heard around the world.

Attached: namajunas-andrade.rd2.andrade-walking-rose-down.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

based
Andrade also doesnt fuck niggers either

im gonna laugh if michelle waterson somehow heems andrade

absolutely underrated

>jess will never powerbomb you, pull your boxers down, hold you down and angrily suck your dick
Like, why even live, man?

Actually airplane doesnt know lol he spams from his phone

Attached: 1526853085429.jpg (300x447, 20K)

literally how do you get banned on Yea Forums

I had a dynamic IP at one point which took care of the problem but unfortunate circumstances don't allow for that anymore. I am currently phoneposting right now lol

Based.

Fuck Rose, she's a disgusting freak.

Attached: DEE FUCKING CEE.gif (500x313, 1.42M)

After last night, I think we can safely say that Brazil has been overtaken by the UK in having the most biased judges.

Yeah true. Volks kicks actually took away Aldo's leg kicks, which you could tell were part of aldos plan as he attempted 2 in the first 30 seconds. He made him a one dimensional fighter.

depends what you mean by all over. he's been utterly exposed now he fought a non-can, but bellator will no doubt be happy to go back to feeding him cans for highlights

I haven't spammed in like a year or so bro

I'm gonna go out on a limb and just assume the mods are either nonwhite nigger subhumans or cuckolded Europeans who are afraid of words. Either way they should be strung up and their throats slashed

>decent striking
>head mooment
>leg kicks
>mixes strikes with wrestling
Rose was just outjabbing Jessica with her superior reach while the DC's were sucking her dick
b-b-but she's a better fighter!
lmfao
SPIKE'D

Attached: 1546823103628.png (318x308, 167K)

You spammed a few weeks ago

What is all this Rose waifufag shit? I literally don't think I've ever seen anyone waifuspam Rose on /heem/.

You can complain about the card but there was so much shitposting material that literally no one is memeing on Guida stopping BJ's cage mount.

Uh maybe but I don't think so. Maybe I just forgot.

UFC 237

Anderson Silva: $620,000 ($600,000 to show, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)

Jessica Andrade: $230,000 ($100,000 to show, $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $30,000 fight week incentive pay)

Rose Namajunas: $195,000 ($105,000 to show, $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus, $40,000 fight week incentive pay)

B.J. Penn: $170,000 ($150,000 to show, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)

Clay Guida: $138,000 ($59,000 to show, $59,000 win bonus, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira: $138,000 ($128,000 to show, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)

Jose Aldo: $130,000 ($110,000 to show, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)

Alexander Volkanovski: $129,000 ($62,000 to show, $62,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Jared Cannonier: $113,000 ($54,000 to show, $54,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Warlley Alves: $109,000 ($27,000 to show, $27,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Thiago Alves: $70,000 ($50,000 to show, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)

Irene Aldana: $44,100 ($16,000 to show, $16,000 win bonus, $8,100 from Correia for missing weight, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)

Sergio Moraes: $34,000 ($24,000 to show, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)

Raoni Barcelos: $31,500 ($14,000 to show, $14,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Laureano Staropoli: $27,500 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

The Olympics enacting legislation to ban high testosterone women from competing against normal women. The UFC will be soon to follow, who will be popped first?

It looked like he was just resting his arms on the fence from exhaustion

Hard to take spammy seriously on most things but he's right when it comes to "people" trying to prevent others from saying what they want to say. Those who censor really don't deserve live. I unironically hope these "people" get murdered by niggers

Attached: cannonier-silva.rd1.three-rights.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>B.J. Penn: $170,000

He was only having a few bad nights, he'll be back.

Based andrade getting heem of the night and making ILLEGALcels seethe

This desu. Rose was """""winning"""" in the same way DC was winning against Jones before he took a shinbone to the noggin. It was obvious Jessica's gameplan was to get inside and mix up the TDs with power shots, and Rose let her do it. If someone is in on a high-crotch single, and they have the strength of a roided-up macaco, chances are their opponent is going for the ride. BJJ 101 is to abandon a submission attempt if you're going to end up in a bad position; the better fighter wouldn't have made that mistake.

>241
>DC/Stipe 2
>Yoelito/Natty God
>Nate/Showtime

Attached: 1501124822284.png (250x306, 105K)

Wasnt this you? you're also the guy who posts about madchen amick and laura dern archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/92019995/#92020653

Love it when Silva activates Filipino Boxing mode. Didn't get to do it much last night though.

Attached: cannonier-silva.rd1.denied.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Ryan Spann: $27,500 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Bethe Correia: $23,900 ($27,000 to show, $8,100 fine for missing weight, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Thiago Moises: $23,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Luana Carolina: $23,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Viviane Araujo: $23,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Talita Bernardo: $16,000 ($12,000 to show, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)

Kurt Holobaugh: $14,000 ($10,000 to show, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)

Priscila Cachoeira: $13,500 ($10,000 to show, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Carlos Hauchin: $13,500 ($10,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Lol im just larping bro. Is airplane the phone spammer?

This is fake news. Brazil doesn’t release fighter pay. This guy always does this.

hey spammy

Attached: 8EF27A0E-F305-489C-BEA2-176F8A67D694.jpg (452x679, 24K)

>bj penn getting paid more than aldo and almost as much as rose
lol

For the longest time I thought Filipino Boxing was something Andy completely made up. What a troll

>who will be popped first?
All the Brazilian sheboons at the same time.

her last name should actually be Namajunė, idk why it's the male variant of that name "Namajunas" that's written everywhere

Oh yeah lol totally forgot about that

Aldo just isnt a drawl b

239 is the real stacked card
>sanchez/chiesa
>sugar sean returns
>masvidal/askren
>LHW Rockhold
>Ngannou/JDS
>Amanda/Holly
>Jones/Santos
Card of the year material so naturally half of the fights wont happen

> Rose
>champion
> 105k to show

Attached: 15555823617430.jpg (674x600, 154K)

I am sad Aldo lost but it wasn't like he got hurt bad or finished so it's okay.

Иди нaхyй.

Attached: aldo-volkanovski.rd2.feint-into-leg-kick.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

Happy Lima is finally getting the credit he deserves.

Attached: Douglas Lima knockout.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

based

Love seeing this, stupid twig bitch i wish it turned her into a vegetable forever

Real talk, why do jaw shots knock you out? It doesn't look like his brain got rattled too bad right there

So happy to see to faggot cutbaby get his comeuppance by a non-manlet

Attached: Intoxicated Goober.png (924x768, 239K)

I'm not sad at all, he didn't try. Was too scared to fight.

lol, he's standing straight up but falling over in this frame. This was the best KO last night, and I'm a pretty big fan of slam KOs

Attached: MVPdabsonthehaters.jpg (2522x1345, 196K)

Im not being funny here but it’s not going well for us lot with this not here to take part we’re here to take over count bispeng opened that trap door with his little hardman mate never went anywhere really we got hendo and a dodgy decision plus inches loser or legend didn’t he watch rock film anywhere then we get fucking Askham and his knights of Camelot he didn’t fit mould did he couldn’t pull in female fans shall we say then we had pimlocks and his gay arse knee he survives that then loses all because his head weren’t in right place left his oil treatment at home didn’t we don’t our Jimi manuwa he’s a hitter int he knocks me out or gets knocked out soon hits that top 3 jobs fucked then we’ve got our Darren does business at home then goes walk about again does too inverted swan dives one in America but that London one stings why you allowed people into secure areas Wembley arena just so you could advance Leon or does askren curly locks get you off that much you had to do them both a favour?

Attached: 1557077518086.jpg (1080x1339, 108K)

All I know is Lima has insane power, I would love that sort of power.

Attached: Douglas Lima drops Larkin.webm (704x400, 1.8M)

Dont worry airplane we will know everything about you soon detective derek and lukas are on the case

Ever flicked one of those springy doorstops? The further away you are from the base, the more the doorstop oscillates. Similar principle with the jaw.

Larkin? More like larpin'

Been patiently waiting for this nigga to get shadow realmed ever since the first time i saw him throw a gay fucking poke ball
it definitely lived up to to the anticipation

Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry

Attached: nog.jpg (597x790, 48K)

Because they impose torque on the skull around the spinal column which forces to skull to undergo rapid acceleration. Since the brain is floating in CSF inside the skull, the skull is actually moving relative to the brain and the skull ends up hitting the brain (not the other way around) as it undergoes rapid acceleration.

Attached: aldo-volkanovski.rd2.staying-cool-firing-back-and-getting-aldo-to-the-fence.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Attached: 43985599_260400861487335_8306519859796216719_n.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

Oh that's not good lmao

I've been banned twice for "off topic posts"

Should have let go of that arm lol

BESTIMELINE

Attached: Joe flexin.jpg (985x849, 127K)

I get banned pretty much every week

He wasn't Volkanovski just had the perfect game, even when pressuring he was struggling to land. And in round 3 he couldn't get his back off the fence.

Attached: Aldo jab.webm (712x400, 1.1M)

Attached: aldo-volkanovski.rd3.short-striking-exchange.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

wow, we truly are #blessed

Sometimes i get banned for this too, this sistem is so broken

I really wanted Aldo to win this one and then get his Mcgregor rematch.

>its a wmma fighter thinks she can get away with things a man could probably get away with but overlooks the fact that she weighs 115lbs episode

Its not the system thats derek and me mass reporting you

There's still time.

This.

Attached: Lima heems MVP 2.webm (480x480, 1.98M)

>BJpennesque in his canmanship, is the Spider. Joe.

What's with all the unironic "In many ways Rose won the fight" posting? Why are some of you so emotional over WMMA anyway?

Are you ready for the Lowkey Punished Lee arch?

youtu.be/cVVILbo-PTU

Attached: 220px-Kevin_Lee.jpg (220x310, 21K)

Literally got banned for posting about the Notre Dame burning down in this thread. Like there was clearly nothing to talk about that day, thought it'd be funny.

Rose wins the rematch that she will never take because she will be having a child in about a year

They're closet fags that liked having an androgynous sex abuse victim champ

doesn't win against any top 10 welter

How shitty is Aldo's manager if he was the biggest draw on the card but he got paid less than BJ and Nog?

FER SURE Kevin Lee is a beast, my peach.

Attached: JUST Motown my shit up fam.png (1964x1605, 1.25M)

170 is better for him.
Or 165 if they actually make that division -- which Dana promises they won't.
He's too drained at 155, bit like Poirier was at 145 for example.

YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW

Attached: IMG_4959.jpg (592x592, 52K)

165 pls

Lima feeding baby MVP a big spoonful of CTE

How can someone with the nickname Thug be so mentally weak and always on the verge of tears?

Its cute shut up

>Alright let's click this real quick..
>Schmo
>close window

Attached: 1549649581150.jpg (227x222, 7K)

andrade is such a fucking can but rose's coaches are a retard for telling her to use a strategy used by men on a woman who is far stronger than her

>"guys I'm such a thug"
>doesn't fight for a year due to hurt feefees from Conor "9 figure bank account" McGregor
>fights
>loses
>retires faster than Honda

Those were hard shots.

absolutely based

I got one for showing a pic of Miesha nude but it had had Schaub lips over her naughty bits

Attached: bonesntate.jpg (753x1203, 120K)

Jones pops hot for a different banned substance other than his free steroid pass
Chiesa misses weight
Sean injures himself a week before the fight

kek

Next card.

Attached: nextcard.png (579x2352, 496K)

Monkey God and Rampage

So is Silva okay? I don't really understand what happened how bad is it?

Based Desmond fighting the invisible man.

australian trannie is fighting a man
lmao

Oliveria, Shoeface, Luque and RDA.

>Lost 4 of 5 fights on the main at home
>Proud of it

I think Lee's got this one

It's Cannonier's fault for being so sensitive. He should have egged the crowd on or told them to go fuck themselves instead of just standing like a dope.

IT'S UP!

Ronda Rousey: The Exclusive Interview with Megan Olivi
youtube.com/watch?v=NbESycEJAHs
>UFC Hall of Famer Ronda Rousey sits down with correspondent Megan Olivi for a candid and wide ranging interview. “Rowdy” opens up for the first time about her legacy, WWE vs. UFC, her decision to become a mother, social media, life on the farm, voicing Sonya Blade and much more.

Attached: ronder.jpg (1002x564, 60K)

Andrade should feel ashamed for getting the championship through a cheap slam like this. Slams are by far the most dangerous technique and should be banned IMO but Rose also should have defended it better since it is a legal technique. Andrade was clearly the lesser skilled fighter and the way she celebrated shows how little remorse she has for nearly killing her opponent. The way she celebrated after was absolutely disgusting. I hope Rose ends up taking the rematch and chokes her the fuck out.

>Dennis
>Siver

Our girl, our guy, and our King in one interview
youtu.be/7jPSseHd1Bw

Pumped for Luque
Also, Lentz and Oliveira tangling for the third time. Pretty funny how things go.

>The way she celebrated after was absolutely disgusting
She didn't even notice Rose landed on her neck you spastic

>Juicy J is still signed to the ufc
fucking lmao i still cant believe they signed that douchebag in the first place after getting heemed sleepy by artem in tuf

Attached: Barcelos selfie.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

this absolutely HAS to be be copy and pasted from reddit, i utterly refuse to believe that it isn't

How on earth does Aldo get so little to-show money compared to lil Nog, Rose and Jessica?

basado y huepilled

Attached: selfie.jpg (564x410, 155K)

so how good was matt hughes REALLY?

Rose had the fight all but won
Andrade was gassed and fading fast
Had to resort to a cheap move that should have been illegal in the first place.

*lightly taps head on door getting into car*

Heem: FUAAARK CTE CTE THIS NIGGA GOT CTE CAN HE EVEN SPEAK THIS NIGGA ON A ONE WAY TRACK TO PARKINSONS FUUUUUUCK CTE CTE CTE

rose was literally the one that was gassing
>just gonna shamble backwards with my hands at my sides lmao
>let my legs get heemed lmao
>let jessica pressure me up against the cage and clinch me in the first place to even get slammed lmao
She was done

The Fire Kid

Smart move for him. I wouldn't be a fighter if had money

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-151256.jpg (968x788, 204K)

Attached: UFC237.webm (712x400, 2.98M)

>Askren gets dropped on his head
>luscious mane mitigates the damage, allowing him to recover quickly and come back with a submission win not long after

>bald coalburning cunt gets dropped on her head
>dies

Hairlets BTFO.

Attached: 1557634351257.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

watch it slow mo and it's pure boxing ref tier kino

Didn't Aldo have a leg infection that hospitalized him and was supposed to pull out. Maybe that's why Aldo was so static

gregorthegift
Challenge accepted...these took a few tries to get the timing right on both mine and @vinnyuzi end, but we finally got a decent flow going. The double bar (if you look closely) doesn't help either, almost smashed my head into it a few times! #ufc #bestwrestlerinmma #bestfishermaninmma #fishingwiththegift
instagram.com/p/aBxXnb2zgC9_/

Attached: 60001590_322862045063097_7753759478806301849_n.mp4_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.mp4.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

Petr Yan is legit boys

Attached: Argentinian Jesus.jpg (670x913, 98K)

Anyone who has ever said the word "utilise" is a bitch nigga
You would get heemed on sight virgin

I had to work nine hours today after staying up for the UFC.

This, he should've went full aggro in the third. It was obvious he lost the first two. He fought not to get beat up, rather than to win.
And this is in his home, in a title eliminator fight. COME ON.

you just said it

On a funny note, one of the points in this interview
is that she wants to (try and) learn english next.

hope she doesn't learn from Nunes though....

Attached: gettyimages-1143141537-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1497, 734K)

Would like to see him against top 20, maybe top 15 opponent. Pretty old at 32, get him into a run fast and see how he does. I like his dipping left hook counter, he's a bit wild on the lunging rear hand uppercut though.

The only man who can mog and absolutely wrestlefuck Khabib. A humble samurai wrestler
The Legend

his corner told him he was winning so he just turtled up. wouldn't shock me if someone in his corner was betting on the side

>the virgin striker versus the chad wrestlefucker

Stipe Miocic

>err I just won the fight, but I just want to be with my family
stfu. I hope DC retires him.

I will utilise your mums phat arse all over my 4 inch weapon gayfag

Is he Brazil's only hope for a non womeme champ?

Attached: uma delicia.jpg (1080x1658, 687K)

Aldo is usually great at checking kicks he just didn't bother with these or Edgars because they didn't hurt him. The first one he does turn his knee into which is really smart and DC just ignored it.

>fight 20 times as a pro
>get to the UFC finally
>quit after 3 fights, which you won 2 of, and only lost a split decision

I don't get this retirement at 25 years, while in good form, in the top organization, without having taken damage.
If he is afraid for his health, why even bother fighting for money in the first place?

I want to see him do more rounds

Attached: 1553210394621.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

1. Crumble
2. Diego Brandao
3. Josh Grispi
4. that guy who tapped to position

I used to rate Pettis as a heartlet but I think he's just made of glass.

> unironically thinking Jonny walker will ever be champ

My nigga Jon could be 48 years old and still slap walker

Very in-theme for Mother's Day.

Rose was the victim of circumstance
Champions shouldn't have to travel to defend
The challenger should come to her

YAWN

>le sea level argument

>schmo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (578x386, 38K)

>artem gives kino sequel and heems memegniani
>gooby is forgotten
>BKFC shits on smellator and (You)FC
Times come at you FAST

Attached: i was born for this shit.jpg (617x617, 64K)

How did the schmo blow up so fast? His gimmick can’t last for more than a year right?

That privilege goes out the window when their dolly ptsd stalls the division for a year. Rose was slowing down, taking too many leg kicks and got flushed into retirement, my guy.

Attached: 1512869434347.png (640x640, 272K)

Fucking butthurt pussy.
Soi faggot.

Just because you're 12 year old boy lookin waifu got beat now you demand a rule change.

based and bus driver pilled

hes gonna get #metoo'd

Rumble, Ngannou, and Reem are the real heartlets

they spent all of their points on blacksplosiveness

truly based

Watch more street fight videos.
Theres slam compilations KOs on YouTube.
Wrestling is OP s fuck

>get picked apart and dominated by a slick striker
>properly land 1 single technique
>get the belt

Why are people saying Rose wins the rematch? Lol all Andrade has to do is pick her up one time in the course of twenty five minutes lol.

go outside homes

How is picking up a resisting opponent and throwing them on their head cheap?
If it was cheap we would see way more slams.
Your just a buttblasted fucking soi boi.
They better not change the rules to accommodate you sensitive faggots.

stupid bitch, it's her fault for not protecting her head on the way down. That's a rookie mistake.

lol how is it cheating?

Just don't get slammed smdh

Like this.

Attached: 1D8D0833-EB16-42BE-92B9-C174FC460A57.jpg (960x1280, 299K)

What do we think about BJ? His boxing looked decent in the first round, didnt it? He landed some decent shots on Clay. Clay just had the better cardio. Think BJ will get another fight in the UFC?

His karate style is unbeatable

Crazy that it took this long for Andrade to get a slam KO, she's been chucking everybody since she moved to 115

Attached: andrade_hill_slam.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

yuck

Miesha pusy is way better

Volkanovski's jab is less threatening than Holloway's

How'd you guys do on your bets? I went 2 for 3. I had money on Thiago.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.24.23 AM.png (478x300, 32K)

How did she take this photo, looked at it, and decided to send it? Why? It isn't in the least erotic. Its just disgusting. You delete this and stare at the wall in shame for 20 minutes, contemplating the human condition.

If she had a nice puss you wouldn't be complaining

can I have the unedited pic?

this is literally all she does. but honestly how bad is a slam from a 5 foot 1 womanlet rose should have just taken the slam instead of trying to do what cruz told her to do

Imagine being upset because Can Rose got exposed.

>m-muh pixie waifu ;_;

Get fucked, nerds.

He hasn't won a fight since 2010.
Hes lost his last 7.
Sure Dana will throw him a fight

this is the gayest and cringepilled post i have ever read

sent ;)

Yeah I guess I'd hate this sport too if I barely had a grasp on the actual rules.

>MMA fighters trying to box

Attached: 39315da2ed9cd1302ef7329171f37a83.jpg (683x649, 61K)

Wake up, Andrade!

Attached: Araujo.jpg (1080x1206, 109K)

Cruz: look! Rose has the kimura grip. Andrade can't slam her now

Attached: 20190414_084741.jpg (1144x720, 272K)

>almost illegal

SOOOOOOOO fucking BUTTHURT

name a bigger JUST in MMA

Attached: poodigy.jpg (1040x572, 106K)

>YOU CANNOT GET SLAMMED IF YOU ARE HOLDING THE ARM LIKE THAT
that was joe rogan level bad

She looks like a gangster chick.

>MMA
>Real sport

Attached: EP-170919795.jpg (1290x888, 89K)

Hendricks

FBI TOP 10 MOST WANTED FUGITIVE
SANTOS SAUL ALVAREZ BARRAGAN
4 COUNTS OF ROBBERY- BRIBERY-MURDER IN THE 3RD DEGREE-EQUINE BESTIALITY
ALIASES: CANELO, CLENELO, BUMELO, DUCKELO,CANelo,
DOB: July 18, 1990
PLACE OF BIRTH: Guadalajara Mexico
HEIGHT: 5'7
WEIGHT: Approximately 188 lbs on fight night
HAIR: Ginger
EYES: Soulless
RACE: Irish
LANGUAGES: Spanish and broken English
REMARKS: Alvarez's was last seen committing assault on an UK citizen in NYC.Has been known to periodically return to Las Vegas, the frequent site of his robberies. He has a persistent cut over his left eye and wears a knee brace.
CAUTION:
Alvarez is wanted for multiple acts of robbery. DO NOT let him near your scorecards or ring side judges. He is wanted for the death of a sparring partner and multiple lewd acts upon his personal stable of horses.
Has intimated that he would even rob a cancer patient if necessary.
REWARD:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading to his capture.
DO NOT APPROACH HIM ESPECIALLY IN LAS VEGAS. HE'S CONSIDERED TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

Attached: box.jpg (3405x1199, 946K)

This is real

If she had let go of the submission she would have landed on her back. This is just objectively true.

overeem

People are spazzing because it was a fluke, she was getting pieced up by Rose

Attached: flooshed.jpg (1297x812, 165K)

cain

Makes you wonder how Joanna was able to beat Andrade all the time.

By not getting slammed on her head.
That's literally it.
That's literally all Rose had to do too, kek.
She had the fight in the bag.

>grappler KOing someone with a slam is a fluke
lmao

I agree with this.

Nobody good at kimuras would get slammed like that.

Rose is still in the title picture she'll comeback and face Andrade rematch in the US.

Silva

Nah bro nobody would ever think that a grappler would use grappling in a fight.
Had to be a fluke.

are women allowed to kick each other in the crotch? i'd like to see andrades reaction to a nutshot

Rose is retired

Fucking hell you are an actual moron.

KILL YOURSELF FRAGILE COCKSUCKER. Sick of leaking putrid pussies like yourself trying to dampen the sport because of your faggot feelings. Suck Pat Barry's dick, call Dana to tell him how big of a pussy you are, and fuck off BACK TO REDDlT

Rose was slowing down like she did against KK and Joanna. Jessica would of had 3 more rounds to bully her

She's been contemplating about retirement that's all she'll take a break for a couple months and back in the title hunt.

>are women allowed to kick each other in the crotch?

Yes and you can hit them in the ovaries too.

>you now realize ever current female champ in the UFC is a Brazilian lesbo

Attached: 1548940560649.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Oof!

>If X then Y
Lmao fucking brainlet.

Attached: HALABEEB, JOE ROGAN.jpg (1198x854, 114K)

you guys better chill or I’m gonna heem you all

Attached: D25C42D9-2DA6-4F6C-9B96-3B1914847005.png (364x768, 471K)

No I dont

Lesbians can make good champions and good role models. But the real question is can a lesbian beat man?

>mvp
lmao

They're Brazilians and I'm glad Andrade got that win and in such a crazy way

Usman> Maga shithead Colby

Jeez, that's gonna have to be an immediate filter for me

Attached: 1555883551731.png (399x322, 42K)

The jews fear the schmo

Attached: .jpg (635x349, 20K)

Colby>Marty from Nebraska

existence is so brutal

Shevchencao

>staying up for that card
the madman

>Lesbians can make good champions
it's funny how all women sports eventually get taken over by these high t women

shitskins officially rule mma

>Lesbians can make good champions and good role models.
This.

>calling yourself a shitskin
Have some self respect.

Attached: schmostika.jpg (1781x1293, 182K)

ok mutt

This is based as fuck

How can lesbians become actual good role models, I mean seriously?

eat ass

That's a good one

Teaching young women how to eat pu**y

What makes Brazilian Lesbians so powerful?

Khabib will tear his head off on the feet and on the ground, since both his striking and joojitsu are superior. This, of course, assuming Gregor is actually Khabib's equal in the wrestling department, which is far from a given due to Khabib being bigger and stronger.

steroids

Big asses

Artem is going to get his fucking face ripped off by an actual professional boxer, you dumb fucking snownigger.

Overeem is too busy knocking out pedorussian cans to be justed.

Non meme answer: growing up in a poor, crime-ridden shi*hole

>"I own Rio De Janeiro"

Attached: i (5).png (350x254, 118K)

All memes aside perma flushed CTE'd BJ Penn looked better vs Guida than fucking Erik Koch did

Test and I'm not even joking. All of those disgusting monkeys are on the juice, but that shit won't last. Olympics are already banning high test """female""" (aka men with tits) athletes from competing in female Olympics, it's only a matter of time until all hue sheboons are going to be USADA'd by the same rule as well (i.e. prohibiting actual females from fighting with high testosterone).

And then the female hues will be just as good at MMA as the male hues with hues having zero champs, lmao.

Some slut into degrading sex actually might wanna get plowed by him, but every woman is gonna be turned off by that massive chip on his should visible in his eyes.

Attached: Jogs towards you sideways.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Andrade slam was fine. Tired of Rose being on the TV anyway.

based

is it his face? Roided up manlets usually don't look that uncanny

Holy fuck Beltran get there faster

His face gives away what a faggot he really is

bruh how the fuck is this guy even in the ufc

his onions face and his massive head are what makes him look retarded

I'm so glad le runaway guy isnt going to be relevant

Showing feminine traits and testosterone can work both ways.

What is it with women that take this exact same guy and give him a horse cock and suddenly they are falling over each other to get his nut?

Could someone please post rockhold getting heemd by Romero (from the good angle where it looks like he holds his head for a second while he's on the ground then heems him) thanks

Attached: dii8i.gif (480x270, 3.34M)

how does test work with females anyways? guys have crashes if they aren't constantly taking it and it fucks up their body. what about women does it just linger in their system

Attached: heem yoel deletes chinlethold.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Imbecile coward tourist.

This. Fuck Theodorous and fuck Jouban.

Attached: Thug Rose.jpg (834x1000, 83K)

I thought it would be really good, don't know how I'm awake. Also working on a Sunday is really depressing.

my last bit of confidence got heemed last night when I saw my oneitis with another guy. gonna do memeshit at sparring this week and hopefully I get heemed into living death

Attached: 1533376381313.jpg (1240x998, 201K)

rose didnt age well tbqh

Attached: thugrose.jpg (450x700, 41K)

Females have alot of organs stored in their system. Their organs store alot of testosterone there.

Who are some fighters that have had a hard life?

Attached: Spain's dick don't work.jpg (754x1867, 530K)

Why does he insist on throwing these shitty check hooks?

Happy mother’s day to all of the moms on /Heem/. Statistically speaking we should have a few

Absolutely yes. He gets paid a ton, and he's good enough to not really take much damage. Last night he got off with a good kick to the leg. Pretty good for half a mil or more.

Fair if she didn't actually notice what happened but I doubt that. I'm only being a spas because I've seen the same thing kill people on /gif/. Also because I'm apperently a Rose stan reddit cuck like this guy thinks.

I think Rose lost fairly but I have always thought spiking should be banned. It's for the same reason the 12-6 elbow is banned. Head hitting canvas with high speed/force = CTE

Thug Rose

Attached: Thug Rose.webm (500x400, 2.91M)

wtf is this lmao

>twisted fucking psychopath

I'm glad she got heem'd.
>9-4 was a champion
Only worse thing to happen was Matt Serra.

Attached: RENT FREE 3 years.png (475x69, 4K)

there was one

Attached: mom.ko.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>Matt Serra

That's a weird way to spell Bisping.

Reminder that the girl doing the heeming is now a champ in Bellator.

Not even close, babyyyyy.

Attached: Bisbong.webm (1138x640, 2.97M)

Attached: bd3.png (400x586, 264K)

Based and Bispilled

Attached: and_dont_you_forget.png (1486x1000, 2.01M)

Who is going to defeat Jon Jones?

round 1 KO

Attached: Johnny Zoomer Walker.webm (358x832, 1.4M)

>how does test work with females anyways?
They inject testosterone to artificially elevate their test levels to unnatural values. It can't work any other way naturally, women produce at least 20 times lest test than men naturally.

Rose heemed JJ and then won a dominant decision over her in the rematch and lost her title due to one small mistake in her gameplan

Pissping landed a fluke KO over a bum that was never good and proceeded to dominated and strangled by a fat WW and then knocked unconscious by a different fat WW

Could you be seething any harder lmao

>Fluke
Have you failed to see Branch, Yoel, and his sparring partners piece Luke up?

Attached: bisping1.webm (640x720, 1.09M)

twitter.com/Mr_Honky/status/1089288101313142784?s=20
>Gets heemed
>Gets heemed again
>Gets heemed once more
>Gives the fourth heem for free

Attached: USADA-UFC-AntiDoping-Logo-Retina.png (250x188, 20K)

Guy was clearly working on just getting up, he was still in the fight!

They already gave him a pass to juice for life

>flag
Lol well at least you still have MVP and Toilet Till

Attached: 1509857959400.jpg (163x178, 5K)

Time

For sure America is a munster fighting nation my guy

Attached: heem american wrestler can gets BTFO.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>Fluke
Literally not a fluke when he planned for it.

>a bum
Lol now you're just seething, you pathetic waifu fag.

Attached: U.jpg (654x447, 44K)

Already got destroyed twice: once by Hamil, once by USADA.

Based. Matt Serra at least wasn't scared of competition, Bisping ducked everyone good, fought 60 year old hendo, and then got brutally retired by two fat welterweights.

Tick tock tsperg fans your boys is finna be heemed

>MemeVP flushed
>Rose shows how mentally weak she is but still the best fighter in the division
>Boogey woman can finally become champion again
>Kevin lee gets flushed and retired next fight
like clockwork... nothing can stop the boogey woman.

>but still the best fighter in the division
>lost to fucking kk

Bisping was always a can only mouth breathing UK trash ever rated him

Attached: Bisping's power level.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

SHE CAN'T SLAM HER RIGHT NOW
IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

THE KIMURA STOPS ALL MOVEMENT

>Bisping ducked everyone good
He fought
>Luke twice
>Anderson
>TRTor
To name a few

she's improved a lot since her loss, kk on the other hand keeps losing and hasn't improved at all from what i've seen. rose is for sure best in the division but her already weak mental state is now a flushed state that she will probably never recover from. It's over for her, Pat is gonna do the rest.

Attached: legends.jpg (1586x886, 612K)

100% the schmo is a jew

>b-b-but Bisping cant punch

Who /Volkanovski/ here?

Attached: 20171227_145111.png (1080x1832, 308K)

I don't get it why doesn't Aldo kick like this anymore? Is it injuries? Cardio? Bravado?

Attached: Bisping GOAT Resume.jpg (1034x596, 411K)

Attached: 046662_FP_HOFM_Bisping_1200x1200.jpg (804x804, 96K)

Based.

Attached: BisKING (2).jpg (406x594, 110K)

*makes $35M in one fight*
heh -- nothing personnel kid

Attached: 3047283409.png (770x770, 949K)

I appreciate it mate but there's one from behind Romero, do you happen to have it ? Cheers

>KO's the GOAT

Attached: heem bisbong almost heems silva.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>dad cerone xdd

Attached: A57BB2A2-BC96-4B8F-834E-68898D1B5E19.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

When he held the belt you seething cuck.

The second half of the webm is from behind Yoel my guy

Attached: Rockhold_gets_shadow_realmed_closeup.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

You're only rooting for based Sperguson because he claims to be Mexican.

Shoo shoo, you cartel bitch!

Attached: Eddie Alvarez.jpg (480x265, 33K)

Michael Chandler, more like Michael no Chin-dler lmao

>fight
He has never been in a fight. Pillow fencing has nothing to do with fighting.

Tony beat up Kevin Lee with elbows from the bottom and gassed him out

Do you want me to kick your ass out of my country again Manolo?

poor mom

Oh sorry, i jumped the gun like an idiot
Thank you too

>Hmmm, she slams ppl alot. My coach thinks my best bet is offensive grappling, so imma kimura that bitch! What could possibly go wrong?

>Manolo

Spot the newfag tourist. So far I've seen 3 of them ITT.

Attached: Smdh DC.webm (448x432, 346K)

For sure manolo

New

Its rock, paper, scissor bwtween Rose, JJ and Andrade.
Andrade being the scissor ofc.

She has 2 more fights besides that one and all ended in a KO. She spent less than 1 minute total in an Octagon IIRC.

>M-Manolo!!!!
Apocalypto rape baby got CTE'd and now this is all he can say.

Finna add your rapebaby flag to this mix.

Attached: State of Heem whenever I post.jpg (807x540, 69K)

"only" 3 of 4 weght classes

pffft, Jones has a 3 -0 record vs usada

his lost to headstrikes to elbow once, cant really say hes tough at all

It was all over after he beat Daley.

BASED Colby

leaf bitch with the cringe post