You can ONLY post in this thread if:

1) your men's football team won the league UNBEATEN (26-4-0) bonus: 3 consecutive cups, against the same team, in their home.
2) your women's football team won the league UNBEATEN (20-0-0) bonus: record offence and goal difference (106-5)
3) your U20 football team won the league (1 match remaining for UNBEATEN, 27-2-0 until now)

Attached: AC_PAOK.png (866x1024, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_Ethniki
sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/kai-o-olympiakos-zhtaei-ksenoys-diaithtes-se-ola-ta-paixnidia-twn-megalwn.5335939.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pzpyrKy4Jjg
webtv.ert.gr/ert3-live/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How corrupt are the Greek football culture down the league ladder? I imagine there's a bit in the 1st division, some more in the second, but rampant in the 3rd?

>gives Sergio Oliveira some needed experience
>won't buy him because don't have the money
Based PAOK and based Vieirinha

Attached: Imagem24.png (1037x900, 801K)

3rd is not professional so not so important. 2nd, on the other hand.... you can be rich from betting if you know what to do. 1st if far better know that PAOK pressures for VAR and european referees and olympiakos is not allowed to do anything they want
there are some rumors that we will own him 50-50 or instead of money you will take Leo Jaba, but they are just rumors

>3rd is not professional so not so important

Paougkana football """"""knowledge"""""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_Ethniki

and btw you are not allowed to post in this thread

my point against your argument is not that Gamma is professional, it's that you think it's not important.

Amateur leagues reflect an attitude, the actual football culture of a society. You saying that it's not important is proving that you only want to be Olympiacos in the place of Olympiacos.

its not important CORRUPTION-WISE, because you cant bet in most, if not all matches. Im not saying kids and amateurs playing football is bad. And i dont remember olympiakos asking for VAR and foreign referees.

REQUIRED WEBM POST

Attached: banter.webm (852x480, 2.01M)

1) Your team has won more than 3 league titles in their 100 yr old history
2) Your team has participated in the UEFA Champion's League Group Stage atleats once (1 time) in their history
3) Your team has been atleast once (1 time) in the round of 16 of a european competition

not so fast, turk

>muh olympiakos
πήρατε double kαι αkόμα με εμάς ασχολείστε, έλεος

also olympiakos has asked for foreign refs in all their games
sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/kai-o-olympiakos-zhtaei-ksenoys-diaithtes-se-ola-ta-paixnidia-twn-megalwn.5335939.html

>these people were "invited" to the game by either the federation or PAOK
And then people are wondering why there were fights even though the cops were more than the fans

>literally CANNOT handle the banter

paok subhumans need to be burned alive, also give Solun to the turks in exchange for Smyrna

1) 2018 stolen by αεχ
2017 stolen from gayros with referees and beating of platanias
2010 stolen by PAO
and i wont even mention 70's

3) 1976-77 european cup, 1973-74 cup winners cup

not so fast Paki

its just banter kid, stop crying now

inferiority complex turk, nobody cares about your leicester-tier team in a city filled to the brim with bulgarians and gypsies

HAHAHAHAHAH CRY MORE ARVANITE BITCH
if you dont care get the fuck out. and in athens there are more gypsies and pakis that in the whole country combined.

literal farmers league kek

go back to your country mehmetoglu ivanov

fake news
please watch our league

>celebrating your farmers league

its all we got fellow farmer

Attached: 7965.jpg (939x542, 67K)

Last time OP's team lost, the cub owner barged into the pitch with a gun to attack the referee.

Do you need to know more?

he barged into the pitch to take the team and leave, but his jacket dropped and the gun was visible. he didnt threat anyone. and maybe you dont know why he did it youtube.com/watch?v=pzpyrKy4Jjg

>mao mao prodactions HD

fucking kekked

>he diddnt threat anyone

Oh running towards the opposing team's bench shouting in russki after barging in the pitch with your bodyguards with guns is not threatening anyone, guess we should have known.

Also your team director saying you're fucked and you're finished to the ref is not threatening either.

Fuck off orc.

Shit thread from an irrelevant country regarding football. Can't wait to see the next Hungarian superpower stomp your ""champions""

and because aex control ref. board the "finished" ref played the most matches than anyone this year.
fuck off arvanite, i have an UNBEATEN DOUBLE to win in women's handball. link if you want to cry more:
webtv.ert.gr/ert3-live/

>AEK control a ref that gave an offside goal to PAOK in a cup final
>also its because of AEK that this ref is still on duty despite the UEFA controlled referee union with foreign officials in Greece
>PAOK also won under 15 chess tournies, you must be seething, seething I tell you.

I guess threatening with guns until he changes his mind is a viable solution then, good job Uruk.

>unbeaten double
>lost to Panachaiki

in the cup final he didnt gave a penalty and second yellow card to your faggot defender. you even cry for yesterdays match with VAR and one of the best referees in europe. 3 finals, 1 goal for aex, and it was a gift from our goalkeeper. go to gazzetta.gr to cry, you are not allowed in this thread.
in women's handball. you only learn albanian in athens?

why are you even posting here, noone cares, fuck off back to sdna will you.

because i didnt know if any other team in the world has done the same. and to see you cry.