NAME 1 ENGLISH TEAM THAT DOESN'T HAVE ARAB/RUSSIAN/AMERICAN MONEY

Hard mode: no AFC Wimbledon

Attached: 42b814aa7b2a98c7cf829136d72c5edd.png (600x600, 154K)

Name one Portuguese team that isn’t shite

there’s loads, are we talking top 10 teams or all inclusive?

>fp
>bp

Newcastle only has big coffee mug and benefit track suit money. Also Coventry have no money at all from anywhere

Just name one

West 'am

Burnley
Brighton
Wolves
Norwich City
Newcastle
Southampton
Watford
West Ham
Tottenham

Shall I continue or do you want to delete this shit thread? If you're the Portugese user in the EFL thread yesterday I can tell you're new here based on your posts and this thread desu.

Newcastle duh

Michael James Wallace Ashley (born 9 September 1964)[4] is a British billionaire

watford
leicester
tottenham
west ham

would keep going but im bored

They are all owned by someone.

Keep trying

no shit they’re owned by someone, are you mentally retarded

Name one that isn't.
I can smell your insecurities, sheep shagger

name a club that isnt owned by someone? do you even understand what you’re saying

I'm convinced there's something in the Portuguese water supply that gives them all brain damage.

name a club that isn't owned? this is a bait thread no one is this retarded unless he got lost in translation

Attached: are you retarded.png (334x466, 167K)

Imagine being THIS mentally challenged

I can name at least 100

Wolves, and soon Bolton, with there nice clean Chinese money. And they want big fucking Sam

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-121304.png (1080x1920, 661K)

op is the same faggot who got butthurt when i said portuguese is a corrput nation of emigrants
and now you see, first 'nem un tem uidaut rossian amerigan arav monet' but seeing that there are plenty of teams without russian/arab/american owners, he proceeds to move the goalposts 'huuuuuuuuuh bat dose tems ave ouners too'
ridiculous. sometimes i wish no board had flags so i wouldn't be mistaken with these walking, talking cabbages

nice thread OP you cretinous cock smoker

Well if this thread has taught me one thing it's that Portuguese clubs apparently don't have owners.
Rather explains the dogshit standard of football there, kek.

Unironically, Arsenal. It's been demonstrated that Kronke has put $0 into the club.

Spurs

Nottingham forrest football club

>mfw The Porto Revolutionary Workers Syndicate will never win the CL again

Attached: 1556405093757.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Whats up with Portugese posters being complete retards lately? Or is it the same guy?

op's is the same guy who created the thread on the other day bashing england's nt
there's also another one posting the 'messoy' threads
i don't think they're more retarded than usual, they're probably young

>moving goalpost