"Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour

"Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour.

Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more."

I cry every tiem

Attached: coutinho-liverpool-from-hero-of-the-kop-to-just-another-player.jpg (640x360, 33K)

liverpool just earned another 4 million pounds from the Great Depression.

thanks for fabinho, shaq, and alisson!

Revere psychology by Klopp 2bh. Based

>barcelona buys spaghetti alfredo moreno for eighty million euroth

Attached: DSeJsd8W4AAw3kg.jpg (2047x1418, 169K)

What an obnoxious statement
God I hope liverpool don't win the CL

>Spurs Win: Obnoxious Shitposting from False Flaggers spamming threads (mostly to shit on Arselel)
>Liverpool Win: Obnoxious Shitposting from False Flaggers spamming threads (mostly to shit on everybody)
Whomever wins, Yea Forums loses.

There are like 8 arse supporters, but more than half of 4chen hates or wants liverpool to lose, so liverpool winning would be worse. If spurs win, it would only be lads, it's tottenham? What? What happened?, a few dicksucking threads, >arse
and no more

No one actually hates Liverpool outside of England
People just like to shitpost

I'm still torn. If Spurs win, then it'll be forever memeing about it from them. If Liverpool win (assuming they also don't get the title) it'll be just another trophy and one they don't want. You're right about Arse, the general is 95% non-Arse fans who think they're trolling Arsenal fans but they're just trolling people trolling people trolling.

tottenham can't get any ounce of legitimacy though or else it's no more "lads, it's totenham" but suddenly they're another liverpool instead. don't be so short-sighted and think of the permanent consequences of this

As an Arse 'fan' (as in, I follow them to chat with people bout it because nobody wants to talk about League One online, plus sister is a Spurs fan, so bants) I don't mind who wins. Spurs winning, I would hope, would kick Arsenal up the arse to actually invest money. Liverpool winning would also hopefully show the merits of spending huge sums. However, if Spurs win, likely result is Arse's board going 'well if they can do it, so can you'. If Liverpool win, they'll go 'It's too much money to justify it' and won't bother. If Liverpool lose both the title and CL, I hope Klopp honours his statement and leaves the club like he promised. I lose no matter who wins. But based on overall football 'community' Liverpool winning is the best result as it means Klopp would stay and make the title race next year more interesting (again, assuming they don't win the title today).

your sister sounds like a fucking whore

That's a bit rude. Because she supports Spurs?

How is it obnoxious?
There is really something wrong with you people.

it's obnoxious because it gets into peoples faces you fucking retarded mong

>you will be just another player
Even that was giving him too much credit, he's so aggressively shit at Barcelona that they'll probably have to knock about £35m off him if they hope to ever get rid of him.

You'll get some game time next season Klavan, relax.

He's calling the fans of the clubs he mentioned flimsy.

holy cringe

Coutinho was never getting a fucking statue the overrated cunt

He was already just another player in Liverpool.