Does handegg really cause cte and brain damage or is it just the media trying to take down the top dog in american...

does handegg really cause cte and brain damage or is it just the media trying to take down the top dog in american sports?

Attached: susquenita-middletown-high-school-footballjpg-3f17799c0f005355_large.jpg (432x393, 50K)

the powers on the left see it as a powerful tool for developing well-rounded men capable of leafing a strong, moral, just society and hate it. its lemmings and useful idiots just fall for the muh safety shit hook line and sinker.

Now this is mental illness, but not of the CTE variety.

google this shit instead of making a thread you retard

You guys are legitimate fucking retards.

Have you ever actually MET a professional football player? Did you even happen to go to a school that HAD a football team? I’m sure none of you have ever PLAYED football, I’m sure.

Concussions and permanent brain damage are extremely common. I had more concussions as a K for my high school team than I ever did in any other sport I ever played, including hockey, rugby, and playing RM in actual football.

My middle school Honors Math teacher was somewhat paralyzed from spearing during his time in the NFL with the Steelers - why he was a math teacher and not in the NFL anymore.

I swear to God you guys will reach into the bullshit jar as far as you can.

Its mostly because of tackling form in the NFL.

just don't click on it faggot

>conflating nfl shit with high school shit
nfl is suppose to be gladiator games, that's why they get paid millions. go hide your kids in a room until they are 18 then wonder magically why they are limp-wristed bitches that have anxiety attacks when they meet a person in real life completely I'm capable of being adults.

You fucking retard, that’s what I’m saying.

God your mother should have fucking swallowed.

>I had more concussions as a K for my high school team than I ever did in any other sport I ever played, including hockey, rugby, and playing RM in actual football.

i played rugby as a teen in the uk before i moved to the states, decided to try american football and jesus christ it's a shitshow. teaching kids to simply head down helmet first charge things like retards and then wondering why they all end up fucked in the head

this "sport" is played by and watched by retards

>I’m sure none of you have ever PLAYED football, I’m sure.
I have, as a defensive tackle. And I've played rugby for 10 years as well.
And I agree to be honest, there aren't many other sports where you launch yourself into people as often as in gridiron, but the thing is I'd say rugby hurts more so it's self regulating to an extent. In gridiron you don't 'feel' the impact so much so you keep going

He posts in every non soccer thread complaining. Just report him. Actual literal autist subhuman seething at people who dont watch soccer

How do you spot a brain damage in Americans, how is it different from their natural state?

>run for 10 seconds every couple of minutes
>get brain damage as a result
truly exercise is the USA's greatest enemy

>In gridiron you don't 'feel' the impact so much so you keep going
This is the same problem with the gloves in boxing, they get CTE because the gloves protect the hands and let them hit 100% punches to the head for 12 rounds

this is rude. please stay on topic or find another thread

man you're fucking dumb

Yes, the Jews want to emasculate American men.

Hes right though. Thats what physical sports like rugby, American football and aussie rules football are all about.

>you don't 'feel' the impact so much so you keep going

This the pads give you a false a sense of security making you act more reckless, i played american football pop warner all the way to college (around 1999 to 2014), im fairly certain some of my old football bros Will develope some form of brain issues eventually, shit it might even be me, lots of the shit we did both in game and in trainnig back in the day are now forbidden, hopefully with the improvement in football gear and increased awarness of the dangers of the game and updated rules brain damage Will become a thing of the past.

Fucking hate the casuals like, football is at its core a strategy sport thats what makes it intresring and great, faggots that never played think that its Just people hitting eachother and that somehow making it safer is bad

NFL will be flag football in 5-10 years. Not that out won't still be entertaining

you sound like a faggot. these games exist as a passive way to weed soft faggots out like you so stronger men can flourish
>I got concussions as a kicker in high school
shotgun mouthwash yourself

Mexican league final is tomorrow check the thread out bros

Attached: FB_IMG_1556374865405.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

I keep telling you burgers but you're not hearing me. Get rid of the helmets and prohibit contact above the shoulders, like rugby, and you'll be less likely to get brain damage.

The problem is the helmets themselves. They might be good for head on collision thanks to face cage, but if its at an angle the rotational forces are just not good enough at protecting the brain

Some positions are going to be alright. Linemen, QBs, corner backs by % should be fine during matches. Sometimes the practice drills the coaches give you can fuck you up big time.

Theres a padless 7 on 7 football league actually, ive seen some videos in Facebook and shit

Contact in rugby is different to football not sure how smart is to go without a helmet

Also to be honest, fact is we associate cte with american football because its the one that has had more research done about it because of the importance it has in the USA, but there has been documented cases of CTE even amongst soccer players, its preetty dumb to believe there isnt in rugby

holy based