Have to hope their rivals score twice or they're relegated

>have to hope their rivals score twice or they're relegated

Attached: The Utter State.png (1200x1659, 118K)

>Grasshoppers
>Young Boys

Why are your names so stupid swissbros?

GC is hoping for much much more than just avoiding relegation. Going down would be the last nail in the coffin of the entire club.

Pretty sure you have to blame the English there, since half of them were founded by English students

>Pretty sure you have to blame the English there
Pretty much applies to everything in life, mate.

TEAM NAMES BY COUNTRY POWER RANKINGS
1. Argentina (x Juniors, Defensa y Justicia, Huracán with the crest being a balloon)
2. Chile (team's name Huachipato, Antofagasta, Deportivo Iquique, GOAT names)
3. China (Evergrande comes to mind)

999999999999999. Portugal (Feirense, Moreirense, Portimonense, Belenenses, everything ense)

9999999999999999999. Spain (Real City Name)

99999999999999999999999. USA (United, Real, City, FC, SC, Club and so much cringy shit when every sports team in the same country is [Place] [Mascot])

What would happen to the new stadium anyway?

The sad thing is I was going to say they could surely reduce their deficit by selling off some players, but even then who? Bajrami maybe, and then?

Only Grasshopper was formed by the English. Maybe FC Sion as well.

Where are we on this list with clubs like Go Ahead Eagles, Fortuna and Quick Boys?

Says the Brazilian where you have
>Botafogo
>Botafogo-SP
>Flamengo
>Flamengo something seomthing
>Portuguesa
>Portuguesa Santista
etc
etc

an upgrade to fc flyeralarm admira and red bull salzburg

Looks like they might get to survive another day

It's slipping bros... ;_;

Attached: 2180.png (150x150, 17K)

They're third though

The new stadium is afaik out of the equation. But GC has so much problems right now and absolutely no money. Getting relegated into the challenge league would be end.
>the spectators numbers are already low in the shitty joke league it would be dwindle down to 2-3k max.
They have nobody left to sell (everyone already left or is either a 16 year old talent worth change or 38+ year old was ok).
Their last big sponsor (Spross) told them to get fucked after bailing out the club of management disaster after disaster since 1998.

It's sad to see how deep this former big club and our rival has fallen.

t. FCZ fan

You forgot /ourguys/ Cashpoint Altach.

4th and the recent from has been terrible. I was hoping they could stay at second after the great start of the season now I just hope they can stay in the EL spot
Going to watch the cup next week, I've read that Basel fans are butthurt about ticket prices

You now reminder or know the River of Piaui and Boca Junior and River of Sergipe.

Attached: images(2).jpg (554x554, 41K)

Third, since they just won against Lugano.

They were, but they met with the FA and came to a compromise. The ticket price is the same IIRC, but also counts as a ticket for travel to and from the stadium.

>Third, since they just won against Lugano.
Oh sorry, my bad. Still the point difference is quite small between 3rd and 9th

>Still the point difference is quite small between 3rd and 9th
That's pretty much every season to be fair.

Turkyilmaz has predicted them to finish on the relegation playoff, where they'd likely face Aarau

I just checked the table of the second division, nice to see Servette coming back, hopefully Vaduz will follow next year

The crazy part is Aarau were last after 13 matches, with 9 losses.

Vaduz's problem is there isn't enough talent in Liechtenstein, and they don't really have any arguments for players to join them

Der Letzigrund is beautiful, man
I went to an FCZ match there and got a Djimsiti shirt a while back; love those guys.
What was getting relegated like?

>swiss football

For me, it's Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami.

Attached: Inter_Miami_CF_(2018).png (316x315, 87K)