Name a better sports nation broship you literally can't

Name a better sports nation broship you literally can't

Attached: 20180511_144930.jpg (1022x768, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-wtJuqyKko
youtu.be/d1eQLw0Nwto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and also redpilled

Do americans and canadians not have a massive rivalry instead? Why not?

We love each other. No homo

>canada
>sports

Kek i cant think of a single worst country for sports

Canadians aren't threatening. They're super cucked. The only sport where a rivalry could potentially exist is hokkei maybe swimming/sprinting

Bangladesh. No olympic medals and complete dogshit at cricket despite having 150 million people who are completely obsessed with it.

so it's like Mexico and football

cringey af

I think its hard to express just how bad bangladesh is at sport lol. As far ad i know mexico has been somewhat competitive in soccer at least once in their history. Bangladesh havent even win a bronze medal at the Olympics in all of their history. Its baffling how this country is so bad at sport

For context afghanistan, a literal warzone, only started playing cricket in the last 20 years and even they absolutely BTFO Bangladesh at the sport. I truly cant think of a worse sporting nation.

I don’t even watch cricket but god damn was that Afghanistan fact was hilarious

Australia and New Zealand are a pretty cute couple.

Us, Canada, and Australia New Zealand should go on a double date, would be cute af. You'd be a proud papa

Afghanistan literally destroys them and they have a fraction of the population, money, infrastructure, history etc. I feel bad for Afghanistan because its not uncommon for their local matches to be targeted by terrorist attacks and even so they still BTFO Bangladesh who has fully professional leagues paying people millions of dollars.

Nz hate us coz of the underarm incident and we hate them coz they smash us at union.

We're still waiting for grandkids, when are you going to settle down and establish a new country together?

Sorry , we're not friends with America anymore ever since drumpf got into office.

America has liberia la

Presidents are temporary, friendship is eternal

>massive rivalry
it's a friendly one. if you actually go offline for 2 seconds most people have good things to say about both places. we share like 85% of our culture.

Only womens football lole

Attached: 9C00336E-CFEB-46D5-A55D-224B9DEFC055.jpg (2400x2400, 948K)

>Canada
>12th most medals

>Mexico
>45th most medals

>Canada
>invented two of the world's most popular sports

>Mexico
>????? just a shit version of povertyball

no cause theyre shit at every sport

a classic

Attached: 1512432030879.jpg (1318x457, 153K)

nuke will come soon

>”it isn’t easy being green”
Literally what did he mean by this?

lad? are you okay

Attached: six nations.jpg (1600x1020, 307K)

>the interracial breeding ground of wales

Sorry I went on a dry spell and got jungle fever

not really

>fucking a welsh woman
I pity the nigger father desu

>a wealthy country without a single domestic profesional sports league other than an nfl knockoff, not even for their most popular sport

Kek keep with your rock throwing while sweeping thingy faggot

Tell the truth now bruce, when the wobblies get knocked out you have nz rugby in your heart, the spirit of gallipoli. Except when they play us of course

That bit about kermit's arsehole and the aussie chasing (following him and being a pest) is true. The bloke's name was Keith, he was on the radio down there about it.

Mexico vs USA mens soccer theme
youtu.be/4-wtJuqyKko

Canada vs USA womens soccer theme
youtu.be/d1eQLw0Nwto

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

Mexicano musica is a travesty

Tell that to Natalia Lafourcade

We don't really like each other in international hockey events, but otherwise we barely play each other desu

NHL is actually based in Canada
The only reason there are more American teams is because the New York Jew who runs the league wanted to expand, and when he planned the expansion the American dollar was worth more than the Canadian one.
The NHL's control room and second headquarters are both still based in Toronto.

Mexico at least have a gold medal.

No. Fuck Canada and everything it stands for

broships are gay and reddit-tier

The US only play abroad for the Olympics and Canada only succeeds at the winter "Olympics", boring

Why are there so many Canadian entertainers though.

Please deport Drake, Bieber, Celine, and all the others

>literally bordering a superpower
>still can't manage to not be a shithole

Rodrigo y Gabriela are based desu

both countries are more about club sports than international competition, and we have shared leagues for most sports. (and plenty of canadians root for US clubs.) hockey is the exception, since people care more about national teams, but they've always been our superior, which diminishes the rivalry a bit. in soccer, they've never been a real threat to us.

besides, outside of internet shitposting, canadians and americans have basically a good relationship, so there's not much bitterness invested in sports rivalriesl

they just prefer to have teams to represent their cities in first-rate leagues rather than having their own second-rate league. makes sense to me. and the NHL, which they care about the most, is technically a canadian league

Name a better nation broship period, we shitpost back and forth all the time online but at the end of the day, just like brothers, we're still fuckin homies

We made South Korea

Everyone here is anyone but new zealand, unless theyre playing the boks in which case peoppe are just praying for career ending injuries

they are good at curling

>>canada
>>sports

>>Canada
>>invented two of the world's most popular sports
Invented by Canada:
- football
- basketball
- hockey
- lacrosse

Attached: First Football Game Ever McGill versus Harvard 1874.gif (751x216, 140K)

america-chan..

Attached: CanadaUSAbros.jpg (720x450, 797K)

BLACKED

Actually an upgrade after the interspecies breeding

it's because of canadian content, canadian radio stations fiercely promote canadian musicians so when something is good word of mouth spreads quickly.

>mac demarco
>badbadnotgood
>grimes
>carly rae jepsen
>the weeknd
>arcade fire
yeah we basically have a maoist cultural revolution that we're reaping the benefits of rn

For me, it's Snow