/nba/ general - Blame the refs edition

Dubs win
Cockshits lose

>news
CP3 still gay as fuck
sfgate.com/warriors/article/Chris-Paul-Steph-Curry-kicked-off-court-Game-6-NBA-13837917.php

Klay Thompson is still underrated

Iguodala almost lost the game by missing two free throws. Warriros did not intentionally foul to prevent Rockets from hitting another 3 to potentially tie the game and go to OT

>GAMES TODAY
NONE

>SUNDAY
POR@DEN 3:30PM ET via ABC
PHI@TOR 7:00PM ET via TNT

Attached: 0079.jpg (2495x1663, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_z6ixP1f9g
twitter.com/dmorey/status/1127126667271581701
twitter.com/TheWarriorsTalk/status/1127263512969924608
google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/warriors-c-demarcus-cousins-reportedly-190957242.html
youtu.be/mp_VmERU7O0
youtube.com/watch?v=j9kLSluFDcE
lakersnation.com/lakers-news-jason-kidd-says-lonzo-ball-may-be-better-than-he-was/2017/09/23/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhNavWImFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=pIGvIgE9Zyg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5fndP7ELY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yikes

suddenly i want a milkshake

FUCK CP3

Attached: IMG_0532.jpg (1024x478, 49K)

Attached: CP3 petty faggot midget.jpg (1304x2042, 729K)

>Kerr simply out-coached D'antoni.
Exactly, that's why the rockets need to fire him ASAP if they want to still contend. They are still saddled by other obvious problems (CP3's contract and Capela), but this is the easiest and most obvious thing to fix. Get a coach that teaches the team to do more than just isoball. Get a coach that actually disciplines and focuses on fundamentals (like fucking boxing out). Get a coach that actually calls timeouts when needed. You do that, and the Rockets become a much better team.

now you understand why rondo punched him in the face? cp3 is a dirty player, but it's like he gets a pass because he's the players rep for the union

Rockets outrebounded the Warriors

Warriors still have no real depth. Rockets did. They were simply shit.
By your logic, they only have depth when they perform well.

Attached: T0XWhQ1.jpg (600x255, 67K)

Barely and mainly because CP3 actually had a good game and stopped like an old man. Rebounding was a problem for the Rockets all season long. It definitely bit them in the ass in games 1 and 2.

i'm not particularly fond of d'antoni, but the rockets' problem isn't him, it's morey. the rockets are an extreme exercise in applied analytics. i'm glad it's going so horrendously wrong. the 18/19 rockets were a crime against the game of basketball.

Yes

That's my point, the Rockets depth players are shit and the Warriors bench was less shit

Are the rockets the most pathetic organization in all of sports?

I do think part of the problem is that they need a better plan B that's not just relying on Harden or CP3 to make everything happen. The Warriors strategy of going at Harden all game and tiring him out really worked I think

and the lack of a plan B is on DAntoni as well as Morey

I don't buy it. Morey and his analytics are overrated, but he's not the one forcing this moronic style of play on the team. Other guys coached for the rockets with Morey as the GM and the style of play was way, way different.

u just knew giving capela all that money was a mistake. guy is like a deandre jordan but worse and shorter

nth for doorstopper pee pee man in the strip club until preseason

he got shut down pretty hard all series. credit to Kerr for taking away his pick n roll action and lobs. draymond also played a huge factor

Curry is better than Durant and always has been. Curry has literally changed the game forever.

he started this shtick with the arrival of harden, and they only had two coaches since then, mchale and d'antoni (plus bickerstaff as an interim). ever since then, the rockets' play was gradually pushed into the direction that lead them to where they are now. their fucking go-to move is getting fouled on a three point shot.

*laughs*

Attached: CLIPPERS_ROCKETS_BASKETBALL_27394677[1].jpg (1932x2899, 1.37M)

Would you rather have
Klay- Kd - Steph - Draymond + no bench
or
Klay- Steph- Draymond + bench

close second behind leltics

This guy is going to fuck shit up next season. Too bad Beverley is probably leaving though.

That has been the most satisfying win in the longesssttt time. Holy fuck what a series. And to win without KD? Unbelievable.

Its not that unbelievable.

Maybe you're misunderstanding me. I don't have a problem with focusing more on 3s and layups. That makes sense. I'm complaining about the one-dimensional isoball shit. This didn't start until we got Dantoni. Under McHale, the offense had far more ball movement and was more varied. Ironically, isoball is statistically very bad so you'd think Morey would be all about changing the style of play to be more fluid.

What flavour? Also, I dont watch basketball. But the playa hating got so severe that i watched yesterdays yesterday's game. Who can stop the warriors? Serious question

yeah i think i did misunderstand you. you are right, the mchale rockets did play differently. i would think d'antoni is more in line with morey's philosophy.

>73 win team before Durant
>whooooaaa... dude can you believe they beat this squad of notorious chokers... crazy

LeBron with another all star level player

My predictions:

Nuggets beat Portland
Sixers beat Rapties
Nuggets beat GSW in 6
Bucks beat Sixers in 5
Bucks beat Nuggets in 6

Harden doesn't give a shit about anyone's playbook

>Who can stop the warriors? Serious question
The Bucks, easily
The Nuggets if you meme with all your might

>it's the year 2015+4
>the nba STILL hasnt figured out the steph+draymond pnr

uh... bros???

Only one man changed the game

ZO2

Attached: whatchurockin.jpg (700x468, 30K)

>Nuggets beat GSW in 6

Attached: 964B2B7B-E1EC-4E46-98F7-14A1D45BFD41.jpg (574x398, 33K)

if your gonna iso then the iso player needs to finish the fucking play. you can't just dump it off on another player with 2 seconds left on the shot clock unless he's basically wide open

This is not the same time though. They arguably only have Klay, Steph, and Green left. If you tell me that Iggy, Bogut, and Livingston are the same players they were 3-4 years ago, then you have to be out of your little mind.

>solving an unstoppable machine

Attached: 702112a34658c2a0c886e3cbcf17c469--stephen-curry-nba-players.jpg (236x328, 21K)

If Morey is really insistent on keeping D'antoni, then he needs to go too. His front office skills aren't great (CP3 and Ryan Anderson contracts), but they are adequate enough and sometimes he gets decent guys on good deals. He's not the primary problem in my opinion, and if he can get rid of capela this offseason, I'll forgive him.

Preach.

Attached: Kobe+Bryant+Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+q4SiacXY0vVl.jpg (396x594, 59K)

Anyone know if there was a sideline interview after the rockets/warriors game?
Can't find one.

the nugs might beat the dubs, but probably wont

youtube.com/watch?v=j_z6ixP1f9g

Iggy was great this series what are you smoking

>lose against one of the best teams of all time
>hurr lets trade our star center, fire our coach, fire our GM
>THEN we can beat the Warriors!
Cockshit fags delusional

iggy has to be on the juice

Never said he wasn't great this series. I'm asking you if those three players that I mentioned are the same players from when they won 73 games.

It's actually kind of funny. Everyone talks about filling out the bench with ring chasing vets, but they've really struggled signing useful guys in FA since Durant came. David West and Boogie are kind of the only ones I think, and Boogie came to them.

Being able to sign some actual decent roleplayers this offseason is huge for them. Livingston's contract next year is non-guaranteed so they have some cap flexibility if KD leaves and they can convince Klay to wait a week or two before signing a max.

I leave /nba/ with one last question before I go study for finals.

How do you lose to a team with no bench, curry going 0 in the first half, and no KD?

Attached: perfection.png (998x531, 587K)

Name one good perimeter defender on the Nuggets

natty his whole career bruh

Attached: six_out_of_the_shadows_2.jpg (200x300, 77K)

Iggy is still about on that level
The other two are garbage now, I’ll admit that readily

Be the cocksucks

Imagine unironically thinking that Capela is a star or that Dantoni is a good coach.

harden is a fradulent superstar. thats really all there is to it.

>hehe we just gotta make these changes and NEXT year we'll beat those rascals!

What is your point, desu?

No we might still lose, but hopefully no one still believes that the Rockets have a chance without a major restructuring of their system.

That was it. That was the last chance Soften had to win a chip. CP3 really showing his age this season and not getting any younger. It’s over for Jimbo.

losing to the Warriors at home without KD is incredibly pathetic and embarrassing for the Rockets

Where can a degenerate gambler who lives in Commiefornia bet of the NBA? Asking for a friend.

Attached: g8MlQZg.jpg (547x402, 23K)

i just think dantoni is phoning it infor easy paycheck.
i dont think james harden is coachable the same way russell westbrook isnt coachable so why try as coach and go against the starplayer that just gets you fired.

>man we are just using Harden and CP3 wrong
>they can totally match up to Curry, Durant, Klay, Iggy, and Green if we just get a new coach and manager!

Bet365

Sports betting is legal, you know. There are websites for this, just google it.

Oh for sure. The warriors bench exceeded expectations, but Houston let it happen. They were lazy too let the Warriors get enough momentum to beat them at home like that. It's like they knew they'd be fucked in Oakland anyways so they were only half in it

You can still put in a system for when Harden is sitting

and maybe that means you can rest Harden more so he's not completely gassed because he's been playing all night and the Warriors have a strategy of attacking him on D so he's exhausted by the end of the game

Kendra Jade right? I like her.

lets be for real here

jokic would be shut down by draymond and looney just as bad as capele were

sure. looney has been underrated for the past 2 years. people forget that looney was a key player in last years rockets series

Harden is definitely being used wrong. There's not an argument there. Isoball is a terrible strategy that keeps being proven over and over again in the playoffs. There's not much hope for CP3 since he's too old though.

>they can totally match up to Curry, Durant, Klay, Iggy, and Green if we just get a new coach and manager!
Durant won't be there next year. The rest of the team isn't nearly as good as they were in 2015. They are a totally beatable team and have a chance of being beaten by the Nuggets or the Raptors/Bucks. New management can make a huge difference.

Perhaps, but it's pretty clear at this point that the coaching style of "lol just let your players do whatever they want" doesn't work. Harden needs someone who will discipline him. It could backfire horribly, but you have to take the shot.

“It might kill him inside that no matter where he goes, he just can't beat Steph either it's Clippers, Rockets or Family Feud”

twitter.com/dmorey/status/1127126667271581701

twitter.com/TheWarriorsTalk/status/1127263512969924608

How would you rate this playoffs for the Blazers and Lillard? Curious what the /nba/ consensus is

Attached: C907B213-4394-42A0-9CD6-54E56ED817A5.jpg (200x200, 44K)

Great post

Blazers not being a first round exit is a win already. If they beat the Nuggest and make the WCF, it'll be the best results in this millennium.

pretty good

>jokic would be shut down by draymond and looney just as bad as capele were
Bitch, you better be ready to fight me after my Nuggies clean up the hot mess that is the Golden State Warriors. Draymond is going to tilt and start leaking fouls and technicals in Game 2 after Jokic elbows Draymond out of the way and picks up another board. Murray is going to come alive and start pushing his way past lazy "elite" defender Thompson. Curry will choke on schedule as he always does and Kevin Durgod won't be there to bail him out. The warriors bench will get absolutely memed on by the entire Denver team.

Attached: jamal-murray.jpg (3204x1921, 2.81M)

Source?

Best nba players to never win a championship

1. Sir Charles
2. Mailman
3. Harden
4. Stockton
5. Ice Man
6. Iverson
7. CP3
8. Webber
9. Westbrook
10. T-Mac

Attached: 9999999.jpg (195x250, 25K)

There's going to be a long list of players who never win a hip because of Curry.

>See Pee 3

Attached: 1449108118854.png (779x952, 346K)

Because of Durant

Penny

Because of Jordan

yeah well im not sure if an dantoni style team would beat the warriors i just think the rockets arent really a dantoni style team

He got hurt too much

I haven't seen this argument in a long time so I'm bringing it back.
Curry drafted 7th
Klay drafted 11th
Draymond drafted 35th
Literally a bottom feeding team that climbed their way to the top. You have to respect that. In fact, Draymond was benched for the early start of his career and rarely saw playing time.

last night proved beyond any doubt that KD's rings are illegitimate. he's still ringless.

It was all respectable until Durant came and carried them to two rings

Because of LeBron

So did TMac

1. Sir Charles
2. Mailman
3. Nash
4. Stockton
5. Ice Man
6. Iverson
7. Westbrook
8. Webber
9. Cp3
10. T-Mac
Fixed.

You say this, but watch the Blazers take an early 2-1 advantage while Durant is out.

you're assuming harden is winning a title right

>Curry drafted 7th
>Klay drafted 11th
>Draymond drafted 35th
Draft rankings are memes

They only needed to win one game against the worst chokers in the NBA. They're not beating the east without KD(Nuggies are gonna get fucked either way)

The East is still a joke. Curry about to ether Giannis.

Top 20. Better than a Barkley type because he actually gave a shit about the weight but under something like Elgin Baylor

my /snakes/ on sunday lads

Attached: 1FC49254-52D7-49E2-B46F-5D309E52AD1B.jpg (735x490, 88K)

God I’m getting my sparks all fired up just thinking of how this absolutely kino storyline is playing out, still unfolding for us true fans of basketball to be in awe and inspiration of. Could life get any more Gucci?

Sparks and love baby. Fuck all that other noise

Attached: AF4525DF-3182-43EC-8C5D-4F97EC70C347.gif (480x255, 991K)

please fuck off

I fucking love her

>They only needed to win one game against the worst chokers in the NBA. They're not beating the east without KD(Nuggies are gonna get fucked either way)
> the worst chokers in the NBA

Attached: NewAlt_type_grn_1024.png (1024x1024, 51K)

She loves you and also /snakes/ and sparks
Get on her level

Attached: 3A296D53-6FA2-477F-B89B-8758A388EA69.gif (350x284, 1.97M)

Draymond only started playing because Iguodala was injured

Celtshits aren't talented enough to be considered chokers. They just fucking suck

celtics got blown out. there was no chance of choking

bog sim him sargon

>it woke up

i'm a nuggets fan and i can't see us taking a series against gsw to more than 6

Muh dick?

Attached: FC89BA7E-605E-4A32-B545-94CFDF4F894A.gif (299x159, 1002K)

Good lowered. Now my Cs "arent talented enough" This place turned into Twitter Jr so quick

>the Clippers and the Rockets both lost in 6

Really makes one think

>Kauai confirmed to my Clipees

The only question at this point for would be who else will join him?

>flew to Oakland while that 1st round series was still going on
>get eliminated in as many games
>after sending a letter to the league begging for more calls
What did they mean by this?

walker

My point is that everyone said the Clippers sucked dick and wouldnt even make the Playoffs, yet they showed up and stretched it to 6 just like the Rockets despite the fact that literally no one would say the Rockets and Clippers are of an equal caliber

The Clippers 2 wins were far more impressive too. Both at Oracle

going to 6 vs the warriors is a lot harder dummy

you could be right but its already being played off as The warriors looked past the clips and didnt Flip the switch yet

blazers are the real deal bros
conference finals

>despite the fact that literally no one would say the Rockets and Clippers are of an equal caliber
Really? I thought the Clippers would have been likely to beat the Rockets in a 7 game playoff series had the matchup occured.

Lakers get: Kyrie Irving, Memphis pick and future celtics pick
Celtics get: Ingram, Lonzo, Wagner, 11th pick

Lakers then sign Butler to max.

Lakers then re-sign: Rondo, McGee to vet min and Vucevic to below the max

C: Vucevic
PF: LeBron
SF: Kuzma
SG: Butler
PG: Kyrie
Bench: Hart, Rondo, McGee

>Vucibitch starting over McGod

Imagine losing a playoff elimination game and having it be MORE embarrassing than the one the year before in which your team missed 27 consecutive 3-pointers.

the future of the nba is literally on kawhi's hands. if he goes to the right team the warriors might be not able to 4 and 5peat

take your meds

imagine being the only texan team to not have won a ring this decade

>On the night before Friday’s Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinals, after arriving from the Bay Area, Curry wanted to get some shots up at Toyota Center. The Warriors’ do-it-all manager, Eric Housen, booked the court from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. so Curry could work on his shot. Somehow, Rockets guard Chris Paul got wind. He decided to go to Toyota Center to get shots up, nixing Curry’s reservations. The Warriors’ point guard offered to stick to half a court, but Paul wasn’t having it. Curry was kicked off the Toyota Center court.
Imagine being this petty, and then embarrassing yourself in the game as well.

lmao, pathetic

You are delusional if you think Durant is leaving. Warriors will infinitypeat until Curry gets too old.

>yfw he joins the warriros

Attached: 1483271289681.jpg (998x995, 42K)

Attached: skeptical dogo.png (294x324, 100K)

>yfw he joins Durant and Lebron on the Lakers

> Warriors drop two games to 8 seed
> Warriors drop two games to 4 seed
> Denver is going to get booty blasted by the Warriors, lmao

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Who is this goddess?

Go look at how bad we beat the shit out of Denver in the reg season

Alina Li

>no games
what am i supposed to do with my day besides masturbate watch anime and order pizza

clippers had a good matchup and doc rivers is an OG who caught kerr slippin, ruckits sole purpose in life now is to beat the dubs, so those two series are accounted for. nuglets, however, are fat and also, unfortunately for Denver, very fraudulent. time will tell

isthere any kind of vidya you could play?

what the fuck happened to ayesha's face

Attached: IMG_0533.jpg (350x376, 13K)

Clippers winning 2 games is based on 2 facts. First, They’re too disciplined to lay down and just die. It’s like the spurs. Second, I’m not gonna say GSW underestimated them but I think it’s slot more about how GSW all year have been struggling to make this newer system of KD running the offence work out. They were willingly ok with Steph and Klay staying cold and prioritized feeding the ball to KD. It’s a lot more manageable than what the warriors were like when they went on their 72 win season. It’s clunkier now, more seconding guessing happening. Other teams realized what it has become
>Keep Steph down.
>let KD do his thing but match him with our own shooting.
GSW have become pretty bad on
Defence too thanks to this complaceny, this assurance that KD can solve their problems that the main team can be relegated to sort of last resort.

I think Rocksts we’re counting on this being a thing and might’ve won this whole series if not for that last minute change in their overall style, reverting to a fast pace once again, it’s not slowed down and find a way to feed KD the ball anymore. It’s dynamic on all fronts.

I wanna see how it looks now in a proper series and not 1 and 1 quarter of a game but it could get really interesting now.

>tfw no frens to play basketball with

don't overthink it, sounds like a perfectly fine day to me

Attached: 1526474273063.jpg (540x443, 54K)

She got fat?

no my mom took it away from me

D'Antoni IS the problem. He's a cuck who just sits there and shakes his head when he loses. He never gets angry or acts like he wants to win. He's got a cuck "welp we'll get em next time" attitude and it makes his players perform like choking little pussies too.

Trade Capela. Trade CP3. Trade everyone but Harden (and maybe get rid of him too if he can't adapt to a new pick-and-roll system) and fire D'Antoni.

Watch hockey

>practicing your shot in an empty gym
no greater feeling

>denver nuggets
>WCF
pick one

Imagine being asshurt that you can’t beat the best point guard in the history of the league. I’m sure Al Horford gets cold sweats at night remembering all the times Bron Bron and now Giannis have kicked his ass.

Cousins is back
google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/warriors-c-demarcus-cousins-reportedly-190957242.html

i just had the craziest thought

hit us with it lad

spread it freaky leaf

Attached: 1547242915284.jpg (470x687, 150K)

Based and redpilled.

Is D’Antoni the Germany of NBA history?

>Innovative ideas
>whoops the shit out of losers
>constantly on the cusp of victory
>ultimately loses because of fundamental flaws and gets raped

no way dude

Attached: 1538870629680.jpg (900x900, 106K)

>Warrios are going to get everyone back and crush the Bucks in the finals, ending the KD-Warriors dynasty with a final overwhelming victory
Perfection

*misses it*

and the #1 pick goes to....stunning the LA Lakers only a 2% chance to get the pick and they got it. new york may never recover from this

>stars align for you to win
>lose

Everybody should have known the series was over when KD went out and houston didn't win. Complete lack of killer instinct

Attached: 1555087012500.jpg (608x1114, 55K)

Lakers winning the lottery would be less rigged if Cavs won it

Please God if you exist, please PLEASE make this happen

youtu.be/mp_VmERU7O0
wtf i love donkey now

Better than expected without Nurk. Tons of people counted them out the instant his bones snapped, probably because of the meltdown the 14-15 roster had after Wes Matthews' achilles injury on top of Nurk having a great season til he was hurt.

Shutting up Westbrook was pretty alright too.

Does anybody else feel like this has been kind of a miserable season for everyone involved? It seems like players, coaches, and fans have done nothing all season long but bitch and complain. It feels like we're all just ready for this season to be over.

if cavs win it i say trade lebron back to the cavs for zion

>No games day. Time to be sad and reflect on how you secretly miss bad guys. 畜生!

Attached: 1555452453050.png (750x1334, 3.29M)

The spark of my right hand ;)

Attached: 1C743A4E-9C9F-42BD-9F8B-34823DCEF3EC.gif (400x227, 1.49M)

only shit teams with shit fanbases do that which is usually the bigger markets. The warriors, rockets, lakers, etc. They are crybabies regardless of what happens. When's the last time you've seen a team like the bucks or denver complain

Whatever it is, I bet I got you beat rn :)

Attached: 6076183A-421C-484C-A79C-78F3C3C5B4C7.gif (400x464, 419K)

>5555

Attached: celtics.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Mavs are winning the lottery, Luka x Zion about to take the NBA over

Dubs got that spark boy :)

Attached: 188008A9-D08A-4077-9CE1-F8C45D764BD1.jpg (1242x506, 325K)

My Blazeys have had a wild ride.
>Nurk great all season, finally reaching his potential
>Nurk dies on national television
>sudoku.webm
>Turkroach goes godmode despite 50 injuries
>get to the 2nd round and a game away from WCF
Even though I know Blazers will get dropped by Warriors if they make it and I knew from the start they'd win it all barring a miracle, I've had some fun throughout it.

I like you

Attached: 960075A3-E8A6-4BAF-A9DC-848F9F6D8154.jpg (600x315, 59K)

>Kyrie has "had discussions with people about playing for the Lakers" ahead of his free agency this summer, per @WindhorstESPN

Attached: 1557192380882.gif (279x245, 3.16M)

Reminder that the Bucks have only lost 1 game the entire playoffs

Attached: D57ujhLWkAAmHHq.jpg (2048x1243, 191K)

>
this is unacceptable and the Rockets should be ashamed

Attached: pooston vs curry.png (1275x644, 632K)

>8 free throws
rockets got fucked

Half of those free throws were intentional fouls at the end of the game

i never noticed what a monster schnoz he has

All of them were intentional at the end of the game.

>Rockets fucked themselv
ftfy

Damp, sparkless little hateful memes. Nobody sad to see them leave this post season.

Attached: 907BAEA2-12C6-4436-8C33-E812FEF16787.jpg (1242x340, 201K)

hello this is bandwagon
is the team from boston still in play
can they win the championship?

warriors should unironically go after gerald green

>3 teams had, and dumped, Melo
>all of them watching from home now
coincidence?

Yes, my slovakian friend. Celtics are about to sweep the eastern conference playoffs, so I've heard from Celtics fans a while ago.

>final minutes of the game where the average amount of free throws is about 20
>team's entire identify is free throws
>0
kek

>Melo
he got what he deserved

Attached: JUST.jpg (576x8355, 1.53M)

Nuggets still around.

Green to the basket
Kicks it out to Igoudala
Thompson for three
BAAAANG
That entire sequence was literally warriors basketball. KD could never.

in NHL it's looking half way for Boston to make it
how's celtics' chances?
Boston ought to be the most insufferable city, i'd imagine. more than now

>this entire fucking post
Someone needs to love you good, user. You deserve it :)

Attached: 810C6918-3781-458D-BB10-15B22C1808B3.jpg (259x194, 6K)

just a reminder that Houston traded Montrezl, Beverley, and Lou Williams for Chris Pail.

Harden plus those three would have knocked out the Warriors, and still give them enough room to sign more players.

Honestly the most amazing basketball feat I've ever seen has been Iguodala going to Golden State and learning how to be an actually pretty good shooter.

Anybody got the Kyrie flatearth pasta?

Iguodala set the culture for GSW. Went to them after losing to them in Denver, then became a bench riding ring chaser.

i've never been a fan of "BAAAANG" to be frank. bang belongs in the boxing ring

youtube.com/watch?v=j9kLSluFDcE

GSW are a kino powerhouse just like Pop and the eternally sparky Spurs.

These powerhouses of kino just consistently and reliably ignite sparks to flame. If there is one thing you can count on it’s that they will be there to reward you with amazing unbelievably awesome reminders of how positivity and success is contagious and still very alive in the NBA.

GSW, Pop, and all who play and live the right way kno this to be true - You will be rewarded if you play and live with eternally kino vibes and sparky determination :)

Attached: B9E8079B-AD9C-4EAF-BBF1-7E0864D96068.gif (500x280, 1.66M)

>ctrl+f spark
>9 results
a /nba/ while no sparkspammer was fun while it lasted but doesn't seem like it while last too long

>Kyrie goes crawling back to LeBron, begging for mercy

Attached: 1513904759696.gif (500x282, 211K)

>Harden plus those three would have knocked out the Warriors
So why didn’t they do it in 2016? And reminder that Curry got injured game 1 that series and didn’t come back until 2 weeks later

If we strike out on Durant, Kawhi, AD, and Butler, he's a nice back up option.

Kyrie is a glorified bench player. He should have been coming off the bench behind Terry Rozier.

With Rozier they went to the ECF.

>“Kyrie’s never liked his coach. He liked Byron [Scott] at first, and by the end, Byron even acknowledged to me that Kyrie had changed. He never gave Mike Brown a chance, and that went back through his agent. His agent had represented Larry Hughes, and Mike Brown and Larry Hughes never got along, and there’s a wide belief that that sort of poisoned the well with Mike’s relationship with Kyrie. Kyrie never gave Mike a shot. Kyrie never had a lot use for David Blatt, he’s not alone, then with the Ty Lue thing.”

wtf is wrong with kyrie? is it because his mom died young?

pj tucker is too good to be left rotting on this rockets team

he thinks he's smarter than he is, which applies to most denizens of 4chinz too. mite just b /ourguy/

>t. completely unbiased and empathetic to good guy pj
way to respect the algorithms user. I dig your style

>On the eve of Friday’s Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinals, Curry wanted to get some shots up at the Toyota Center. The Warriors’ do-it-all manager, Eric Housen, booked the court from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. so Curry could work on his shot. Somehow, Rockets guard Chris Paul got wind. He decided to go to the Toyota Center to get shots up, nixing Curry’s reservations. The Warriors’ point guard offered to stick to half a court, but Paul wasn’t having it. Curry was kicked off the Toyota Center court.

Attached: 14333925917844.jpg (656x369, 38K)

>*sparks kino storylines into existence*
and you deny the existence of my god..?

Attached: D8CB0BD3-37E1-4DCE-BC76-6CCA27C32468.gif (437x246, 524K)

>no games today
so what now

i think my gf found out i went to a party last night bros

ur mom

reg=/= playoffs

KD would ironically enough fit a lot better on Houston.

Not gonna happen, especially with LeGOAT there..

If our rapties lose tomorrow I suggest we shut down /nba/ for the rest of the playoffs. There is no point in discussing basketball if OUR team loses.

All in favor say skreeonk

Attached: finishing.jpg (1536x1742, 1M)

Klay's the best and deserves a better team. Come to the Clippers.

Can you pleas take your shit opinions elsewhere you massive faggot

Whoever comes out of TOR/PHI is gonna get demolished in the ECF.

That series will go 6 games max if someone shoots an outlier but more likely it'll be a 5 game series.

Attached: 1536957572115.jpg (700x698, 99K)

Butthurt much?

The way the Raptors have been inconsistent against Philly, I doubt they're gonna survive to game 6 against the Bucks that are out for blood big time. If they don't sort their shit together once the ECF come, they're done for and Kawhi's off to the Clipps.

I feel like having all these options is going to backfire on us. Like we're going to have Kawhi, Kyrie, and Jimmy all lined up wanting to play with us and our front office will refuse to make any offers on the hope that we can get Durant, who will then re-sign with Golden State and we'll end up giving a max to Bojan Bogdanavic

Ughh. you seriously are the worst. Your opinions are terrible. You need to stop posting and immediately start reflecting on ways in which to make your opinions more palatable.

Attached: 76889D8E-2B39-479E-A3D5-F7FA5DCC5000.jpg (1065x1049, 813K)

>OUR team
but jamal murray isn't going to lose tomorrow user

Eat a snickers.

>Raptors
>our team
Shit taste and opinion.

I'm more concerned about the man in the white shirt in the background. He looks like he's freakishly tall.

>eating snickers
>instead of bicycles
get on my lvl son

Attached: 5039CE64-D74F-46D1-AEEC-DBA017FDEB64.png (745x745, 913K)

klay steph and dray won 73 games together

if my raptor loses to philthy I’m becoming a Knicks fan

Some outlier game where somebody goes off for something crazy could meme them to a 6 game series but that's about it. Kawhi is the only reliable good player on that team at this point.

Siakam and Ibaka are good but inconsistent, Green has been awful, Gasol and especially Lowry are washed and their bench just isn't good OG is out, VanFleet has looked like complete shit, Powell is bad and one dimensional.

No way does that team overcome MLW with Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, Lopez, with Hill, Mirotic, Ilyasova, Connaughton coming off the bench. They have so many guys they can turn to if something goes sideways.

>Nerlens Noel
>Jahlil Okafor
>Harry Giles
>Brandon Jennings
>Avery Bradley
Is there a bigger meme that highschool basketball rankings?

iverson > gervin and stockton

>There are people who unironically think the Warriors won't bounce the Nuggets in 5 games

Attached: 1557596405381.png (709x462, 660K)

can the nugs actually beat the warriors? I think jokic will be able to bully bogut, looney, and draymond in the post but what about their guards?

SKRREEEOOONNNKKK

It all depends on how well Denver's perimeter players play. I have the Warriors in 6 but hoping for Nuggets in 4.

KD deserves to be up there since his rings don't count

Thank my lucky sparks every day it just keeps getting better :)

Playoffs baby!

Attached: 25BA1029-96DC-46FC-AAE0-269C1D488729.jpg (1236x1232, 459K)

what part of golden state are you from sparkbro?

This year's playoffs have suprisingly not sucked. ECF should be litty

Attached: 1557578040860.jpg (631x719, 159K)

This is the power of the man who suffered the largest blowout in NBA playoff history.

I'm actually expecting it to be very one sided.

I live in a literal paradise. it’s Heaven on earth. That’s the view i see often. I don’t mean to brag but I came from very humble beginnings and i paid my dues in life and I’m on top rn and the good guys are winning in the NBA and it’s all feeling real nice at the moment :)

Also, the Dubs aren’t “my team”. As an unbiased observer and critic of the game I must try to remain objective and impartial. but I can’t help but love them all the same. Anyone who is a fan of good old fashion team-spark style b-ball has to be impressed with what the Dubs are doing. Where they came from. Where they’re going.. I have a soft spot in my heart for pottery and I try to draw parallels of the struggles, trials and tribulations I see in the lives of others mirroring my own. I try to draw inspiration and meaning from Kino storylines playing out like the ones we are witnessing this post season. As far as I’m concerned, Life cannot possibly get any more Gucci at this moment

Attached: B28C3BD3-6C7D-4705-B05B-6428DB209AFC.jpg (1600x671, 278K)

Aye, the Raptors just can't compete with the best team in East.

>tfw I live in Cali and for once agree with you about something

Yeah this place is fucking awesome. Went to Seattle recently and thought id love it, realized I need the action of California, its part of me. Love it here.

>Also, the Dubs aren’t “my team”
oh so you're a bandwagoner. Nice.

So is this some weird NBA manlet rage?

Attached: BF01A272-C892-4D86-BC05-ED70C4423903.jpg (960x1200, 156K)

CA user here. Bay area.
CA is fucking garbage and you both know it.

>tfw NBA fans are constantly bitching about the officiating, which is in fact clearly a problem
>tfw none of them ever doing anything about it

Basketball fans are pathetic. Or maybe it's just American fans. If these were fans of English soccer and they were dealing with NBA refs, they would form a mob and jump the refs in the parking lot after the game was over. Basketball fans can't even be arsed to write a nasty letter.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x360, 165K)

Rockets? More like poopets

Attached: catapillers for eyebrows.png (334x458, 204K)

>#STAYME7O

Not a band wagoner. Just a citizen of the Golden State, and a devout fan of our state team -- the Warriors (when it's not the Lakers)

Yup, we did it again bros. We climbed that highest mountain and got a threepeat within a dynasty. We'll never forget the frens who got us hear.

You sound alright, man :)
Cali’s beauty will make optimists of us all

I always try to remember that I cannot truly appreciate the heavens without their hell counterparts tho

Lucy’s got me spilling the beans but wtf here it goes: somehow, by the miracle of a literal god intervention, was plucked from the shittiest shit street in Flint Michigan out of a terribly violent and abusive home and dropped into an equally shitty group home system in Orange County as a young little sparker. It took decades before the Cali sun chose to finally set on my troubles and allowed me to see the light for the glory it held.

After going through what i have to be able to live where I live and see thru these eyes looking at these beautiful Cali skies :) god exists my friend

Attached: 03E063DD-6B78-41B5-8EDB-4ED20F6CAAEA.gif (422x250, 483K)

>Frank Vogel has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell ESPN.

>Frank Vogel has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell ESPN.

Attached: 1511397692158.png (967x954, 676K)

does lebron know?

Attached: 1541655118058.png (426x423, 175K)

lol frank vogel is a better hire than tyronne lue

>Vogel
Lmao

shouldve kept luke

Oh really where in OC?

>Vogel
What's the over under on him making it to Christmas?

Attached: laugh jin.png (1468x1472, 1.4M)

Isn't he the guy who did the onions face?

Fucking yikes. This is what you get with female corporate leadership. LeBron is going to have zero respect for this guy and the young core will follow LeBron's lead. Why not wait to see what happens with the 76ers and Brett Brown?

Attached: -.png (781x604, 604K)

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
1m1 minute ago
More Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski
Jason Kidd has agreed to join Vogel's Lakers staff in a prominent assistant coaching role, league sources tell ESPN.

>implying this wont be a hilarious disaster

This but the haters won't like it

>a white man

Attached: lethug.jpg (593x555, 37K)

I like it.

>brett brown
?

kek, the Lakers entire mindset is hiring coaches and signing players that Lebron steamrolled in the East
Joakim Noah incoming

>Jason Kidd has agreed to join Vogel's Lakers staff in a prominent assistant coaching role, league sources tell ESPN.

>Jason Kidd has agreed to join Vogel's Lakers staff in a prominent assistant coaching role, league sources tell ESPN.

Attached: 1510802839225.jpg (576x590, 57K)

This I actually like (for Lonzo's sake) but Vogel is a horrible mistake. One look at this guy and you can tell that he isn't built for this.

Attached: Frank_Vogel_at_NBA_Cares_charity_event_February_14_2014_cropped.jpg (1280x1921, 283K)

you can already see the trainwreck forming

Attached: 1546945174963.gif (318x174, 540K)

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
17s17 seconds ago
More
Frank Vogel's contract with the Lakers, per sources: Three years.

LMAOOOO

Everyone is saying that he's done if the 76ers lose on Sunday. He was a tank commander for his first few years in Philly but he seems to be doing pretty well now.

>Frank Vogel's contract with the Lakers, per sources: Three years.

Attached: 1509944560907.jpg (506x559, 180K)

Really appreciating hearing from the Laker haters in this thread. I'm sure your team is just as good in their own way

As far as /spARKY being a bandwagoner goes, well, it is possible he’s just a fan of good basketball and sees a spark in the Dubs (as does the S.P.A.R.K.S. rating engine) Also, if you read his posts, ratings and reviews, /spARKY appears to write about the Warriors in a very affectionate light, and is especially empathetic towards their egoless-driven team-spark style. I’ve picked up on his particular interest in teams displaying good ol’ fashion spark, especially the 76ers and the sparkiest rising star in the /spARKYS Top 10 - Embiid. He can also be seen pointing out the many fallacies which support players who’s spark is largely overhyped, such as Lebron and Harden.

It’s almost as if sparks user truly takes a liking to players, coaches and teams who are ACTUALLY sparky, and bases his predictions on the Candybread Elite7 rating engine, rather than from personal bias and media manipulation..

Attached: 94876402-5045-414D-8FBA-5C47EED5F688.jpg (1242x858, 441K)

Vogel is fine. I just didn't want Jason Kidd's cancer anywhere near the Lakers. He's ran out coaches as a player and as staff numerous times. Kidd is going to be HC by December

jason kidd is the linda rambis mole. got to report back to the rambis to keep tabs on vogel.

>Coached Magic for two years and won less than 30 games
>He leaves and the win 42 and make the playoffs

Attached: huh sekai.jpg (860x628, 243K)

why are you going by looks? he seemed to have done fine with the pacers teams

L;MAOOO FROM WIKI

Attached: tweet.png (530x661, 75K)

Holy shit, they finally found a patsy who only wants to stick around as long as LeBron's is guaranteed to be there. Vogel must be a total fucking beta. Imagine being so pathetic that TY LUE has more self-respect than you.

Based and bannerpilled

I like this hire. Vogel is a fairly modern coach. A common criticism of the Lakers is that they don't have enough analytical types in their front office and this should help

Can you guess?

Attached: AF52AB1F-8356-40C6-89A8-9564BE1A1A08.jpg (1242x932, 1.09M)

Ty Lue really just turned down the last head coaching job he was ever going to get over a dispute over the length of the contract? Is the dude for real?

>this guy drank lead-pipe water in his developmental years
Explains everything desu

ty lue backed out because kyrie is coming. they hate each other

christ what a cuck wh*te boy

It's not his last opportunity. Even Mike Brown got a bunch of other chances and he didn't even have a ring. This lakers job is cancer where you can't possibly succeed and everybody with an ounce of sense rightfully avoided like the plague

wtf does jason kidd bring to the table except a guy who will pounce in 3 months to swoop in and take the job once LeBron goes scorched earth on vogel

It's not like he NEEDS the money, the Cavs are still paying him. By the way, that's exactly why coaches like longer contracts and won't be hired without them. Because most of them are guaranteed to be fired sooner rather than later, and they want the money to keep coming in.

Huntington?

Fuck, I just realized that Kidd is probably going to do exactly what he did in Brooklyn and try to backstab Vogel from day one. Everybody remembers the time he essentially tried to seize absolute power with the Nets, right?

Attached: 1515986347065.gif (512x481, 646K)

>CA is fucking garbage and you both know it
Well, yea, everywhere is garbage with those garbage filtered lenses your looking thru, user

Perhaps you might possibly consider sparking your perspective to a more positive outlook..

Attached: 222658DA-FD95-4221-A67F-DCE617037945.jpg (1684x2560, 317K)

he's "a good development guy"

>lakers hire a white coach
Oh no no no no no ledindu won’t be happy about this ahahahahahaha

Lakeshitters on redd*t are circlejerking themselves over the thought of Kawhi going to the Lakers.

What a bunch of delusional retards

kidd is a snake and low key reminds me of guys like fisher. scam artists that put on a cover of a good "players coach" guy

Imagine getting a smaller contract than usual AND being told a literal retard is going to under your supervision. It's a recipe for disaster thats not even going to be paid well.

Which one of you little shits did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-160652_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 594K)

Lmao lakers aren’t even in the discussion for Kawhi. It’s clippers or my raptor

they wanted kurt rambis to be the assistant coach but after the first screw up and the fan backlash they had to get the mole jason kidd in there

Maybe I'm wrong here, but it just seems like LeBron has a type and Vogel doesn't really fit that mold. He's as good a coach as anyone who's out there but I don't know if he can manage that locker room. I'm getting David Blatt 2.0 vibes from this hire. If they were looking to hire some random former Eastern Conference guy as the coach, Stan Van Gundy would have been a better pick. He's beaten LeBron in a playoff series and he has a better record with more seasons as a HC.

At this rate the Lakers are going to scare away everyone who isn't absolutely pathetic. They'll probably get Kyrie because Kyrie IS absolutely pathetic, but they won't get Kawhi and they sure as fuck won't get KD.

skreeonk

LeBron doesn't really give a fuck about that. He just wants a competent coach who can help him win(and for good reason). He didn't respect Mike Brown or Spoelstra either. Vogel could easily be the best coach he's had in his career

just say lebrons type is black

I just realized that 2k's mypark is basically like Tinder.

Based and BayAreaPilled

It wouldn't be accurate but OK

We'll see. NBA head coach jobs don't come up a lot and Lue isn't well-regarded at all. Literally the only reason the Lakers were interested is the LeBron connection and he's on the verge of being washed.

NBA head coaches get incredibly well compensated.

And it should be pretty obvious to everyone that the problem with the Orlando Magic wasn't Vogel.

>LeBron doesn't really give a fuck about that
Imagine actually believing this

>mike brown was coaching and he was fine with it for years despite him being terrible
>wanted spo fired
>wanted blatt fired
>kept ty lu in there despite him being probably the worst coach he's ever had (ty didn't draw up any plays)

>Under Vogel, the Lakers are unlikely to distinguish between a top assistant and the rest of the coaches. One Lakers source described it as "the Phil Jackson model" of assembling a staff. The influence of Jackson and Kurt Rambis weighs heavily in the Vogel hiring.

>Under Vogel, the Lakers are unlikely to distinguish between a top assistant and the rest of the coaches. One Lakers source described it as "the Phil Jackson model" of assembling a staff. The influence of Jackson and Kurt Rambis weighs heavily in the Vogel hiring.

Attached: 1552611562534.jpg (1131x707, 227K)

I guess you could say that my lakies are going to continue being complete fucking garbage

>my lakies

Attached: 1555859392236.png (600x550, 34K)

My Knicks are inching ever closer to their rebirth, this season has been leagues better than every season since Ewing was traded.

why is that guy in blackface?

WHO THE FUCK IS FRANK VOGEL. WE NEED A VIOLENT PROTEST THIS TIME LAKER BROS

I hate the Rockets but I love PJ Tucker, great player

This exactly

Close enough :)

All memes aside, you may be right lol. I’m not counting it out.
I still go on google street view to check out my old neighborhood. South Franklin St. if you ever want to appreciate where you are for where you are not, head down my old street and see if your mood isn’t improved. Life can always be worse :)

Attached: B0AE0B3B-BE93-41BE-9393-67331F1C673B.jpg (236x359, 19K)

He just want to win. He respects competence. If Vogel can ease the offensive/defensive burden on him why the fuck wouldn't he be content?

All for good reason. He wasn't fine with Mike Brown either but he just didn't want to kick up a fuss. He at least tolerated Lue but I can tell he knows there are better coaches out there.

Eh better than fucking Tyron Lue of all people.

Attached: 1557556605879.png (358x311, 189K)

Lebron of yesteryear just wanted to win. Now his brain is rotten with politics and he has come to hate white people in power, especially since the 2016 election. He doesn’t want to take orders from a cracker

Imagine wearing pink

you guys taking this bet? over under vogel is fired by December

Depends if they can get rid of the young busts

>Voglel
Even Lebron Lackey #1 would be better. Vogel is Shit AND unable to get Lebron to listen.

he makes it to the deadline at least

>another coach for Lebum to kill

I don't even know what it is to lose anymore

Attached: 5a21d9f2f914c329008b7810-750-375.jpg (750x375, 34K)

Youll remember next season. Its been a good run.

Kevin Durant isn't leaving, sports blogger.

we did it laker bros, we jkidd now

lakersnation.com/lakers-news-jason-kidd-says-lonzo-ball-may-be-better-than-he-was/2017/09/23/

Attached: 42058345_2172017359736741_7958612981179219968_n.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Everyone was saying "at least it's not Jason Kidd" earlier and then this.

Attached: woj.png (631x431, 46K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Durant wins another ring this year
>joins the Lakers and guaranteed to have more rings than lebron and basically cuck him in his own team

Attached: 1557455211747.gif (214x288, 1.58M)

rambis mole to report on vogel and knowing jason kidd he wants vogel to fail its just dumb to do this

is this picture real?

>prominent

>Everyone

Attached: 1507819112349.jpg (700x933, 74K)

kendra spade - shake shop shag

butler isnt leaving philadelphia

you’ll be maxing vucevic and middleton and you’ll love it

Yeah sure, but will Vogel finish the season as the hc?
It all depends on you know who.

Attached: 2004 not a superteam excuse.jpg (800x437, 298K)

can someone redpill me on frank vogel?

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (1140x641, 60K)

Wow bucks beat a God awful celtics team. I'm so impressed. At least the sixers have a defensive anchor like embiid in the paint. Raps will beat them in 6.

I hope they straight up trade him for Rondo. Even though Brad Stevens is a bitch and can't handle him.

Attached: chin021214celticsspurs_spt13-14204.jpg (960x838, 87K)

>raptors
>playing the bucks
haha... uh... what?

You can’t seriously believe the 36ers aren’t getting blown the fuck out again tomorrow

/WL/ bros hip report in

high BBIQ edition

Attached: D6UuRZeWwAAmkng.jpg (640x553, 64K)

suh

Attached: D6UvJMoW0AAH3ce.jpg (750x500, 74K)

off topic autism post but the girl that ghosted me a few months ago is suddenly hitting me back up again... do i go for it or drop the bitch
she's cute as hell

Drop her, pussy. If bitches flake on you, flake on them.
Working on my Frank the Tank memes

pump and dump or do nothing at all

>dame went from playoff failure to playoff god in 1 year
just how did he do it

>forgetting the rockets series

pussy is pussy

>Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019 Los Angeles Lakers head coach!

Attached: Screenshot_97.jpg (471x258, 23K)

You look like a real bitch if you go for a girl who ghosted you.

Pump and dump and never @her after that.

nice cringe posts, thanks for tending to the dampened sparkless side of /nba/, i mean someone’s got to, right?

It actually dawned on me that without your truly terrible posts, we wouldn’t even kno the good posts by contrast. You are a black void of a blessing upon us. You are the cloudy skies which allows us to appreciate the sun when it finally comes out again. Thank you, user :)

Attached: 660E12E8-B891-42E5-9E51-C7B17882AA7E.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

If the Lakers get Kyrie then they should try to grab Love for next to nothing (given his horrible contract) and get the band back together.

Attached: 1487628839128.jpg (749x779, 64K)

Kidd helped Giannis become GOAT. He has some issues be he’s good at other stuff

kevin love is really really bad at defense. hard pass

Invite her over to your place sometime this week. If she says no and offers no alternate time, never communicate with her again

will do, thank you

you can't seriously believe the craptors aren't gonna choke the fuck out again tomorrow

>Guarantees to have more
>They both have 3

If lebron cares about his Legacy, he should demand a trade in 48 hours. If Laker fans have any sense of self respect, they’ll cancel their season tickets.

Of course this isn't possible because laker fans are idiots and Lebron is more concerned with Space Jam 3 and the prequel.

lebron's just there to do movies and commercials

I couldnt possibly expect you to understand thisbut he is on the best track already

Let's be real, if LeBron cared about basketball there were 26 better teams to chose than the fucking Lakers, he went there for the market

If Lebron cared about basketball he'd sign with Portland.

>Laker fans
>self respect
plus the only people who can afford season tickets are LA lawyers and influencers who just want to say that they have lakers season tickets. they dont care about the team.

>36
>36ers
Lmao

Kawhi is no defrozan

Bucks fans want the sixers sooo bad lmao. Sorry, you're getting bounced by playoff kawhi.

76ers are no cavs

Sauce/name?

the day of rake is nigh, leafs

Attached: 1541609930082.jpg (728x1092, 91K)

They’re much, much worse

>Craptors think they're a threat
Bitch...

You know what would be really nice to hear in the 2019 season? I wanna hear laker fans chanting

L. A. RAMBIS

Attached: 2FBFEE70-A5D2-442D-9C5B-6E2DE6E98F9E.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Your sister

Alina Li

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

Attached: 1520972616618.jpg (974x732, 115K)

Melo is coming back next season fuck yall

(((Memeiornigger))) only notices the "lawyers" and "influencers"

You really can't make this shit up

>Lakers sign Kawhi to max
>Lakers sign Ariza to the MLE
>Lakers re-sign Rondo and McGee to vet min

C: McGee
PF: LeBron
SF: Kawhi
SG: Ingram
PG: Lonzo
Bench: Kuzma, Hart, Ariza, Rondo

If you filthy niggers don't think this is a contender then I don't know what to say. They have the perfect mix of offense and defense with 3 point shooting off the bench.

nice fanfics. Kawhi is a toronto lifer and has no intention of signing any more contracts outside of Canadà

This is already a better team than the (((Memeiors))) without refball. And the Lakers are the only team they won't get refball against.

you need 3 maxes to win titles in today's league

>craptors think they arent the best team in the western hemisphere
nice try fuckers. modesty can only get you so far

Anybody else expect the Bucks to get to the Finals and roflstomp the Warriors? Even when the Bucks were shit they gave Golden State problems from time to time, their personnel match up really well against the Warriors.

first for Bob Brenly

Attached: bb.jpg (220x338, 31K)

They're probably a better team but it won't matter if they're just going to get refballed like everyone else.

let’s see what excuse embitch has cooked up for this time he gets exposed by a 52 year old cracker

wouldn't be surprised. Giannis is going to live in the paint and the warriors are way too soft to stop him

Attached: 1534257876742.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

>Lakers sign Kawhi to max
if he wants to be in LA he's going to the clippers. they are objectively the better team

>houston choked
>now for the timely toronto choke right on queue tomorrow
it's gonna be great tomorrow. i expect lowry to be invisible, pascal to get BODIED by big daddy Embiid. Butler to match Kawhi. Simmons to hit a couple of 3's for good measure

embiid is cooking dino jerky tonight

Who the fuck's gonna stop Giannis, anyway? Not Bogut. Boogie's defense has vanished since the Achilles injury, so even if he comes back he can't stop Giannis.

>Clippers best players are bench players
>thinking this is a better situation than The King and the 4 young and gunners

Niggers, the Lakers were legitimately a better team and easily stomped out the Clippers before LeBron got injured. Also, nobody cares about the Clippers. It will hurt Kawhi's brand. He knows James is old and will be retiring soon. He wants to brand himself on the biggest stage and then take the team over.

draymond obviously. he never played against a dirty player like him. i expect a lot of complaining in broken english

>there are actually people in this very thread with us, lurking here, posting amonsgts us, who have not yet sparked into Alina
what a trip

Attached: 133CDBEB-F853-4919-8413-937A46754B3A.gif (400x210, 981K)

Ariza needs to come home

youtube.com/watch?v=uhNavWImFTc

2020 NBA Finals

Knicks:

C: Robinson
PF: Zion
SF: Durant
SG: Redick
PG: Kyrie
Bench: Knox, Linsanity, veteran min

vs

Lakers

C: McGee
PF: Lebron
SF: Kawhi
SG: Ingram
PG: Lonzo
Bench: Ariza, Kuzma, Hart, Rondo

>Zion vs LeBron
>Kyrie vs LeBron
>Durant vs Kawhi
>Durant vs LeBron
>Lavar vs New York
>Two biggest markets square offs

If you don't think Silver is creaming his pants over this very likely possibility and will do everything in his power to make it happen then you don't know a damn thing about basketball.

>december basketball

I too remember when the kings were a playoff team, the pacers/thunder being legit contenders, the jazz being a bottom feeder, and many other things

Attached: 1535399014043.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I would hope that if Draymond tries his usual monkey shit with Giannis Giannis would respond by knocking his front teeth out. Giannis is from Europe AND Africa, he's not some soft American.

this, plus if lakers can pull of an AD trade Kawhi/Lebron/AD/Ball/Filler would legit be one of the best starting lineups of all time

you are now aware that if oladipo was healthy with the pacies they would have bounced the celtics in the first round

>implying the second half of basketball isn't complete shit

half the league is tanking, on vacation or is injured. The Lakers were injured and the boring Clippers took advantage of circumstances, and only won two games against the Warriors because they got bored with how bad they were beating them in the game.

I guess you can say my lakies are back

shot out larry

Attached: jasonkidd.webm (480x480, 97K)

Who on that team is gonna defend Curry and Durant? Brook Lopez?

If Oladipo was healthy the Pacers would be a second seed bouncing the Magic and the Raptors out of the playoffs. Pacers had the second best team in the East with Oladipo and they would have given the Bucks a real scare in the conference finals.

Mike ended all of this 'Zion' nonsense. don't you rememba'?

youtube.com/watch?v=pIGvIgE9Zyg

Attached: Francesa.jpg (1280x719, 132K)

On this day in 1980 this ball somehow went in

Attached: D6UrnH2XoAE36p7.jpg:large.jpg (748x421, 95K)

My rockets

Attached: mike-dantoni1-01.jpg (391x476, 65K)

Giannis protects the rim and Bucks play small ball with 3 point shooters around them.

All the Bucks need to beat the Warriors is the 2009 Orlando Magic blueprint. Durant and Curry would have to be Gods behind the arc because Giannis won't let them get easy hoops. Oh, and nobody on the Warriors can stop Giannis.

you mean the 2nd half where the lakers were losing to blatantly tanking teams while still being in playoff contention? Great argument. Every team in the league deals with injuries and trades. Leafs in particular wouldn't shut the fuck up about how their real team never played together

Attached: 1527005432675.jpg (1242x1434, 176K)

This pic really needs Robert Horry and his rings

My life is literally based on watching the Rockets lose. love my life

To be fair, the Rockets didn't deserve the championships they won when Jordan was running from the mafia. Rockets are the most fraudulent championship team in NBA history.

Based on their past they would be a high seed who would choke on perimeter shooting the second they saw a higher seed

Lakers top 5 players were all out at different points of the season. Raptors were relatively healthy playing in the shit East.

>when Jordan was running from the mafia
pls esplain in full detail

looks like a really chill happy dude

Attached: 8F39EDAD-04AC-41CB-9948-90DBE24C125E.jpg (1242x2688, 1.73M)

So the 3 best shooters in the playoffs just have to shoot well from beyond the arc? Giannis is great but after him and KD the next 3 best players are Warriors.

>BAAANG

Attached: 0822C9FB-09C3-427B-8FA0-C47BBCDE971E.jpg (1200x800, 207K)

Warriors are notoriously shit against elite big men. The problem is the West don't have any elite big men except for Davis and maybe Jokic.

holy shit, imagine taking millions of dollars instead of taking 0 dollars

WHAT A BETA!

Damn nigga shave your pits nobody wants to see that shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5fndP7ELY

Welcome to the circus. #lakeshow

MJ threw a white kid off a balcony so some guys wanted to have a conversation with him

we found the gay!

I dont even expect to see Gianis play well.

He hasn't showed up in the playoffs yet.

you're severely underestimating the matchups. Bledsoe and Brogdon might be the best defensive backcourt in the league. The bucks are also long as fuck and muk up passing lanes. Brook Lopez is also an underrated rim protector. Giannis is one of the few players that bother KD. The warriors will have to work way harder on offense than the bucks will

damn u found the mirror congrats nigga

>the Lakers were legitimately a better team and easily stomped out the Clippers before LeBron got injured.
Lmao this nigger got brain damage? Clips were a 1 seed when lose angeles was a 4 seed

>yfw when to leastern teams fall for the meme and the Suns have the best player in RJ Barrett fall into their laps at #3.

This is Luka Doncic all over again. Jah and Zion can't shoot for shit and Barrett will be the next Klay Thompson

is your coach this based? lolno

Attached: frank.png (967x537, 1.1M)

I actually watched the majority of Laker games. Is completely right. LeBron came back mid February. Here's how the Lakers fared against some of the worst teams in the league

Hawks 117 - Lakers 113
Pelicans 128 - Lakers 115
Grizzlies 110 - Lakers 105
Suns 118 - Lakers 109

and that was basically the end of the season. Don't you dare tell me that you need more than LeBron to beat 4 lottery teams. The Lakers were good in the 1st half fine, but were inconsistent at best. They had a nice couple of games against the Rockets, but choked to awful teams.

Raptors starting 5 only played like 4 games together you mong

Why is nobody talking about how Zion will go to the bulls? Bulls have like a 10-11% chance. It's gonna happen boys, 90's bulls resurrects

Ty lue should go to college to coach for a bit to keep the rust off

>He hasn't showed up in the playoffs yet
>27.5 ppg, 11.5 rebs and 4.5 asts in only 32 mpg

Mah dude, Giannis has barely broken a sweat in the playoffs and is putting up elite numbers. He is saving his best for actual good playoff teams.

LeBron was coming back almost two months out to a new team he hasn't gelled with yet. I'm glad LeBron took the time off because now he'll be rested for the real championship run next season.

Everyone knows the league is rigging it for the Knicks
They might just be retarded enough to draft reddish first though

Personally I want to see Zion go to the Hawks. Trae and Zion would be dynamite

If you haven't noticed, Barrett can't shoot either yet still has the nerve to be a shameless chucker. It was blatantly obvious that Zion was the best player on the team and he actually impacts the game even when he isn't scoring. The suns don't even need more shameless chuckers

Zion going to the Bulls would be the worst thing for his career. The Bulls are a cancer organization with a cheap owner. Zion will never win a ring with that shitbird franchise. It will be Derrick Rose 2.0 all over again.

>tfw now that David Stern is gone the league office likes the Knicks again

One of the many things I miss about Stern is how much he hated James Dolan. It was truly a great feud.

Attached: David-Stern-Net-Worth.jpg (3000x1996, 1.59M)

fuck her and dump her

>Needing a full powered LeBron for a regular season against lottery teams

What's your point? The Lakers were legit trash in the 2nd half and, if healthy, maybe make the 8th seed. The Clippers, meanwhile, send their worst player to the Lakers for Zubac and manage to have a competitive series against a championship level.
LA isn't a Clippers town, but the Lakers are a dumpster fire even with one of the best players in the world.

Laker haters? Seething
Laker bros? Beasting.

Fucking delusional

honestly do the bucks have any chance at stopping the warriors with durant?

all tanking teams play like it's game 7 against the lakers. We were facing all of those teams at 100% while we were only 50% (due to bron still recovering from his injury)

if any of those teams played as hard against everyone else as they do against the lakers they would be playoff calibre. But obviously they can't sustain it so they only bring their A games against the lakers and maybe warriors too

Why do people rate Zion again? He's smaller shaq in 2019, no shot to speak of and only relies on powering thru kiddos
Who will fall for the meme this summer?

>if any of those teams played as hard against everyone else as they do against the lakers they would be playoff calibre.

I'm out man, y'all niggas trippin

Attached: 1547945715678.jpg (430x462, 21K)

i've said it before and i'll say it again: this general is not going to be prepared for the type of ass-kickings that the lakies' are going to be servin' next season

it's only because of injuries that we weren't able to make a playoff run. lonzo is back... another star coming... kuz, BI becoming a god, of course lebron the best player in basketball. and yes even you josh hart misser of threes. genuine championship threat

Attached: 1515472503921.jpg (540x720, 44K)

Rigged

>C: McGee
dude McGee played 15-20 good games
we need AD

because zoomers are too young to remember shawn kemp

shawn kemp was really good until he stopped taking care of himself

Attached: 1542890541297.webm (710x399, 2.86M)

redditors never learn

Hmmmm

Attached: D6UuLQwXoAAQZJw-01.jpg (988x763, 134K)

>t. porkies poster

Attached: 307BE992-B1D7-4CAF-827B-C4784B3734A5.gif (480x480, 2.81M)

hopefully retard gm's rate zion and cam reddish and all the other duke failures and let ja "point god" morant slip

You perfectly described Nerlens Noel, which is exactly what Zion will be

Is the band finally back together?

Looks like my lakeys are on the path to another ship

Attached: 1521663400338.jpg (970x646, 70K)

>Looks like my lakeys are on the path to another lotto pick
FTFY

Noel couldn't dribble or pass. Do you people even watch basketball?

ja isn't slipping past phoenix

Kemp was based but he also played in different era and wouldn't rly do much today. Ppl are hyping Zion as next Lebron not some highlight dunker that might get all start few times in his career

Just when you think it's over there's another stupid tachikoma bit

Attached: 2nd_GIG.png (1096x673, 422K)

LeBron lives rent free in your heads lmao

How are all the recent high picks for Phoenix? I don't pay much attention to the team but I feel like they've hit on them all, and yet gotten no better

They've actually missed on them all in the last 5 years except Ayton and Booker. It's both hilarious and sad

>Kemp wouldn't do much today
Foreigner pls go

imagine having the most stacked team and still relying on your dirty donkey to blind the opposing best player to win

Okay those were the only 2 I was thinking of, didn't know there were more. So they really are Sixers West and they'll hit on 2ish out of 10

That's the (((Memeiors))) for you.
Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

ah, another beautiful day of haters pounding sand

There's a difference between a critic and "hater", Mr. Slanty-Eyed McPlastic.
The Gay Area gibs types that have a perpetual victim complex obviously can't tell the difference desu.

everybody i've ever met from the bay area is like the dictionary definition of s o y boy
it's like the google factory makes them on convener belts over there

gay area

who told you that?

Attached: 1527775952862.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Tomorrow finna be lit

NEW
NEW

Attached: lebron_james_pass_.jpg (2000x1500, 649K)

>victim complex
"the warriors were dirrrrty >;("

"no parity ;_;"

"most of their fans live somewhere that has other things besides sports obsession, theyre not tr00 fans! :("

"IM NOT WATCHIN THE GAEMS >:'("

Attached: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

ironically enough all these faggot s oy yuppies are actually implants that come from flyover states

this would actually be pretty good for all involved, especially if they can pick up some decent bench players for the min

hell no, rondo is a perfect fit on the Lakers