Yea Forums keeps telling me he's shit, but he keeps delivering every match. What gives?

Yea Forums keeps telling me he's shit, but he keeps delivering every match. What gives?

Attached: images (9).jpg (678x452, 24K)

He's been injured for half of the season two years straight. How is this delivering?

Yea, but he keeps coming back and scoring/assisting almost every match, how is this NOT delivering?

He sure delivered against Belgium

he gave psg fan a punche

Delivering against farmers doesn't mean anything. He's Pele tier.

>score vs a bunch of farmers in a meaningless match
HURRRR THE GOAT

I'm not saying he's G.O.A.T. material, dumbasses, but he at least does his JOB every match. Unlike shitters like Salah or Dybala

>listening to Yea Forums

Attached: 1556404467873_0.png (600x600, 92K)

yeah he keeps coming back for the start of the hardest league in the (francophone) world (probably), where he deliver a jolly good deal of tap-ins, penalty baits, and splendid dribbling against a defence of plumbers that will make for a superb Neymar | Tricks and Skills 2019 compilation, if you cut the part where he lose the ball at the end, that is. And then he manage to get “injured” right before the start of the CL. 180 millions well spent

SEETHING

I wasnt really paying attention when he signed for PSG so can somebody please tell me why he left Barcelona, being involved in the best front three in the world to join PSG who only have one competition to actually compete in and always fail???

Literally can not fathom it

Attached: 1546475524716899658123190450918.png (512x422, 206K)

He wouldn't stop crying about Suarez taking all the penalties

>BaTmAn*LoKo of Bordeaux

Couldn’t stand being in Messi’s shadow

seething about what? i have too much respect for myself to be a PSG customer, i'm a Paris FC lifelong, they are currently the 4th of Ligue 2 after a very good season

the Old Clan is a joke la

Neymar is an improved Robinho on the pitch, but out of it it's the same thing: media. He didn't even get into the qualifying zone for Libertadores playing the Brasileirão in a period of five years, kek.

In which European team Neymar was the main player? All Brazilians Golden Ball at some point were.

He's the famous super-star that stands out against minor teams or in not decisive matches.

Did neymar never play in the copa libertadores?

He won it in 2011

Neymar's dad said in a recent interview that PSG offered him the chance to be the face of a whole league. Basically they were investing a lot in a bunch of talents so that PSG can make League 1 a respectable league, and they wanted neymar to be their poster boy.
It wasnt for something as trivial as "being messi's shadow". He's did that for 4 years without any problems and won everything with them

>eviscerates evian
GOAT
>misses feb-apr with monkey flu and fucking his sister instead of playing all the important games of a season

Barcelona should've kept him
all the ngubus that try to replace him fail miserably

also Suarez is cancer