Do you think the marblympics are rigged?

Do you think the marblympics are rigged?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cXy7gxUtbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think life is rigged

GREEN DUCKS TILL I DIE

>sporting event
Is an marble a athlete?

Honestly, yes. There's just so many results that line up perfectly for the most exciting endings and storylines. It's always seemed to me like they run the events multiple times until they get the result they want.

Yes.

every sporting event is. some just less than others.
we won't know the extend of it until they start livesteaming it.

Jungle Jumpers lifelong reporting in

MIDNIGHT WISPS 4 LIFE

It’s absolutely rigged. Remember in season 2 how the Savage Speeders had an enormous points lead and the Orangers miraculously ran the table over the last few events to steal first place? Jelle knows that everyone hates the Savage Speeders for being so good and nobody could stomach a second straight season win. Therefore he rigged it in favor of the Orangers, the team with the biggest fan base, to make the last few events more interesting and to farm views.

This season, it looks like the Green Ducks are the new “hip” team (which anyone could have seen coming before the start of the season), so of course it’s being rigged in their favor this year.

>Marblympics thread
>no one rates Mellow Yellow
Seamen slurping board...

Attached: D6DAA874-0EA1-4D5B-9958-60B31F129A92.gif (498x302, 1.77M)

I hope this isn't the case. That would put the entire sport in jeopardy

Midnight wisp won 2018 and that didn't seem rigged

My theory is that Jelle rigs it in favour of what's the most popular team on reddit at the time since they fund his patreon. I don't trust the results, it should be live

I thought he does do live streams, but the video gets uploaded weeks later. Besides how many runs can you possibly have just to have the results you want? In a way to make it as exciting as possible

Has there been any specific marble attributes that are proven to be advantageous? I’m sure different colors have different density and certain marbles are slightly larger/smaller based on how the glass is molded and the different materials used.

The black is a better marble to begin with, because he's been bred to be that way.

this is autism

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

>based hazers being refballed out of block pushing by going last

why did he fuck momo then? momo is one of the most popular teams and they ended injured and with pretty bad results, and even with primary they couldn't win anything

t. virgin autist

OHHHH ORANGERS WE LOVE YOU

Attached: 1503153477336.png (1000x1000, 59K)

Have sex.

If you're not a Savage Speeders fan you may aswell give up now.

Fucking bandwagon hoppers.

>supporting the winning team
MOMO FOR EVER - IT'S AN INJUSTICE THAT THEY DIDN'T QUALIFY

i'm lifelong lad

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tell them to stop being shit.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON YOU O’RANGERS

Without question they give the fastest tracks to favorites t. marble expert

i will tonight :3

Fuck Roldo

what is this and what are you all talking about

pleb, lurk more

>o>rags

>tfw prims fan, but the prims are constantly cucked out of glory

Tell them to have sex

You need to fuck off back to that other site.

At this point I think it is fairly certain. There were rumours that after the qualifiers the Hazers locked the door to their changing room when the testers were coming for samples. Then they hightailed out of the stadium. Imo, it's only a matter of time before the sports is rocked by scandal.

>o'rags

Balls of Chaos last year. Limers this year. Primary always gets fucked out of their chance

FUCKING SEETHING over team primary they literally were thrown out of the tournament for false flag 'crowd interference' im going to mail a bomb to Jelle brb

>Imo, it's only a matter of time before the sports is rocked by scandal.
Not gonna happen. Marbles is the last clean sport in the public eye, and the powers that be will see to it that it stays that way. There's too much on the line.

Fuck off. Look at the finishes of every other event. You weren't qualifying no matter what

>and even with primary
You say that like having Primary is an advantage

>no red white and blue marbles

This sport is very un american

The hazers perform too consistently well. They haven't had the cutting edge to take golds, but they are consistent as fuck and never seem to tire. That and the rumours make for a compelling argument that a closer eye needs to be paid to their training and competition preparation.

Except they're weak as shit and can't even push a block past 40 cm

This is why I don't think they could be juicing. They're all about endurance and consistency. Those are things that steroids hamper

This. Savage Speeders 'til I die!!!

I didn't say they are strong; I said they don't tire. Blood doping. Not anabols.

Marbles don't have blood. Don't be ridiculous

I'm not a fucking doctor, let alone clued up on modern marble doping practices.

>Momomomo gets career ending injury
>Comes back

MoMo is doping for sure.

Then do some fucking research instead of talking about things you clearly don't understand. Just because a marble is incredibly talented and athletic doesn'tmake them a cheater. Sometimes marbles are just superior through natural means and severe training

fucking hell this is peak autism, go back to /trb/

I don't think doping to regenerate from injury is morally wrong if they stop once they're healed. I'd guess they used a lacquer blend to fix that horrible gash and reconnect the tissue, and I'm more than ok with that

>not putting your life savings on the Green Ducks

Attached: easy money.png (483x644, 36K)

Bet youre the kind of cunt to bring a fucking encyclopedia to a pub, aren't you? Fucking Hazers fans I swer senpai.

Lol you can bet on this shit?

You're making serious allegations, and I'm treating them seriously. Marble doping is a problem, and I won't have my team associated with it

>"Midnight Wisps"

What a faggot team. FUCK you if you support those cunts.

>you now remember when BoC threw a ref off of the starting podium
madlads

Attached: not you.png (772x153, 45K)

>Live streamed
Holy shit. How the hell can anyone cheat on this?

Absolutely shambolic display in the relay run. How the fuck do you fuck up a transition that badly? Unbelievable, Jelle.

>he doesn't support his local marbles team

Attached: 1450421292699 (1).png (454x453, 73K)

the same thing happened already this year after the savage speeders won the first two events and then suddenly they had terrible results in the next ones which were all speed based

>He supports the Limers

Doesn't Jelle have like actual clinical autism?

You got a problem with that?!

Attached: Limers_Logo.png (312x312, 102K)

What are you talking about, I'm Primary all the way.

And oceanics are shit at water events

youtube.com/watch?v=1cXy7gxUtbU

mental given how much money there is in the sport these days that the youth academies look like they've not changed since the 1800s

I’m a proud raspberry racers fan and I can feel that the gold is coming home

>Swede liking lumpy pink juicy shit
Captain cuckold indeed.

Galactic til I die!

Making one route "slower" than the other (debris, or any other substance that makes them slower or faster by only a few milliseconds without anyone noticing.)

Stupid. Nobody has time for that! That said, I think with more betting going on, and if Jelle gets a cut, he can easily be prone toward corruption.

IT'S MELLOW YELLOW'S YEAR LA'

Yellow like your fucking british teeth.

lifelong o'ranger here
before >we even won it, bandwagoners can kindly fuck off

natural colour

>Galactimoes

Fuck jelle for not using the official Oceanics logo

Attached: 1513488384656.png (220x220, 18K)

This is better than the NBA playoffs

what part of o'ranger are you from?

the O stands for ovulation.

I used to be a team Primary fan but they fucking suck.
This semen slurping sport isnt for me.

Fuck this year's has been boring as fuck. The steeplechase would have been much better than that gravitracks shit or event 3. Fuckers are getting lazy with building the race tracks

OOOOOOO

>o'rags

my brother came over with his dog, and the two dogs playing tug over a big squirrel toy was vastly more entertaining that any NBA game I've seen in years

You and me and all of us know Momo got fucked unfairly.

How? They just suck.

Individual events > olympics shit

Attached: RN3_stranded_in_R1_SMR2018.png (256x287, 214K)

Nah.

My favorite marbles always were Crazy Cat's Eyes when I was little, I'll support them whatever happens.

Daily reminder that the Raspberry Racers can’t win without refmarble. Disgraceful team.

The guy who does it is dutch.

who /thunderbolts/ here?

>The marble maker is at his glory hole
Absolutely fucking disgusting monster, chop his balls of the pedo cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-090435.png (1440x720, 725K)

Being a Team Momo fan has been as painful as being a Mariners fan.

Last competition was clearly rigged against the Wisps. That's why they were handed the Gold today.

lurk moar you fucking newfaggot

How autistic am I that I get so incredibly, sweatingly into this?

Marbleympics? Pfft. That's SO mainstream! I only watch obscure independent competitions with wooden marbles. I'd tell you more but I doubt you'd understand.

Attached: wn26t52p-1416218879.jpg (926x703, 46K)

Most Reddit marble there is. Mellow yellow is a patrons choice

Attached: dxijw3eb1i621.gif (2550x1981, 625K)

go snowballs

Absolutely. How else can you explain the fact that Oceanics are always shit in water events.

Pro tip: You can't

>implying an marble is an athlete

The truly Chad move

Snowballs all the way

#HAZEAMAZE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*comes in fifth*

When's the next event?

marblenalia

Who /rojo rollers/ here? Literally anyone at all?

Why aren't the marble teams named after countries if its supposed to be the Marblyelympics?

I was an O'Rangers guy but I'm team crazy cats eyes now lads

Because some Mexican guy did it already. And had more views than jelle

Galactic supporter til I die!