For me, its N'gubu

For me, its N'gubu

Attached: 59680662_10211300065095977_6542375608704303104_o.jpg (960x1200, 95K)

where 2 cop?

that's a big lad

4u

why are africans niggas so /fa/ bros?

Attached: ngannou.jpg (1200x1200, 283K)

Because africa

Why are africans so much better than african americans?

because they're not americans

Because N'bapu is better than Jamal in fucking your gf

left is actually cool as fuck

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-11 à 18.38.39.png (92x130, 28K)

pogba to barca confirmed?

Yes

that's genuinely demba ba

BASED mamadou making sure he isn't wearing a FILTHY INFIDEL CROSS

Attached: ohnononono.png (754x262, 372K)

Fucking based

For me, it's Anime

Attached: DK7.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

This. Real Africans actually behave like ordinary people, they are also decently intelligent. Just see football interviews, African footballers learn English way faster than say, Spics

opinion discarded

Attached: 1557352481521.gif (266x240, 1.71M)

Fuck off

On Rakuten

because they're optimistic, they look up white people instead of being bitter and jealous due to jewish propaganda. after all, those africans are the ones who captured and sold Jayvon's ancestors to white people

Because they haven’t forgotten their place. Also, it’s probably very difficult to subsist solely on handouts in Africa

based

>those africans are the ones who captured and sold Jayvon's ancestors to white people
You’re starting to sound like a Nazi, sweetie.

This

left is effay

because they're motivated by hatred to the white man, meanwhile african americans are bunch of coons.

Africans dont hate whites, just south africans and african americans

But it's a well known fact that African tribes all sold each other into slavery.

Everyone sold everyone into slavery, I don't think the Vikings cared they were selling Slavs to Arabs just because they were "white".

Im not black neither I like blacks, but left would look stupid as fuck if it was a white guy

Yikes!

kek they removed the cross

who is this semen demon?

Doesn't change the fact that Europeans didn't land in Africa and enslave anybody, they docked and bought already-enslaved slaves.

Hey guys please free me from this guilt.

I know lad. But liberals are mentally ill and actually believe that the evil white man captured all the slaves and the outstanding African men dindu nuffin

>Hey guy you are not exhibiting the government-mandated amount of ethnomasochist hate please retrain yourself unwarranted guilt

>sold Jayvon's ancestors to white people
>did their part to create modern civilization
Unironically did God's work desu

Mostly ,fake kits anyway some of them are offended and remove the cross, some are fake knock off badly printed

Attached: 0ff4f1bceda5a169808e3b22c8ed25a6--neymar-jr-sisters.jpg (736x1308, 124K)

>british barca "fans"

>King Gezo said in the 1840's he would do anything the British wanted him to do apart from giving up slave trade:

>"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…"

>In 1807, Britain declared all slave trading illegal. The king of Bonny (in what is now the Nigerian delta) was dismayed at the conclusion of the practice.

>"We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself."

African slave owners seemed very redpilled. They knew it was the best outcome for everyone involved desu

>Vikings selling Slavs to Arabs.
It's possible that I know less about Northern and Eastern European history than a filthy Amerishart, but 1) Norsemen preferred to pillage goods for long voyages in the direction of the Levant/Arabia, as slaves need to be fed. 2) Arab-Viking trade did exist but was a fraction of the volume that the vikings did on the Hanseatic league (it was much closer). 3) the grand dukes of whatever the fuck was the Slav lands a millenium ago have a Rurikid dynasty which is Norse by definition.

But the first part is 100% accurate, everyone sold everyone. It was more a case of intra-entity selling. Slavs selling Slavs, Nordics selling different Nordics, (depending on the time period though, post-Rennaisance the Ottomans and Berbers set some fucking records in piracy and slave capturing)
Another thing: niggers are uppity about slavery, and it's the Europeans Wyte DevilZ fault, but most of Europe was non-colonial and still practiced serfdom and feudality well into the 17th-19th centuries.

based

Attached: al fonso.jpg (800x981, 104K)

Based and redpilled

Slavery even worked out well for the descendants of slaves themselves if you think about it.

I don't get why they're so seething about >le evil huwhite man when most of them would unironically still be slaves today (and some actually still are in Africa) and still doing hard manual-type labor if it were not for the advances of modern day civilization that allows them an opportunity to take part in the global economy.

>Timbs

Ballin

The worst hypocrisy is the white guilt urban rednecks are also the ones in full support of the illegal immigrant fed modern slave economy in the US.

hotaru chan

for me, it's metallifukinca

For me, it's John Smith

Attached: 232fe550.jpg (456x1023, 220K)

the eternal kraut strikes again

>paragay

Where can I buy one?

less inhibited culture leads to more creative expression