apologize right fucking now, Yea Forums

Attached: download.png (284x177, 9K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

never thought I'd be happy that the warriors won... Damn

If anything this proves Durant is an overrated hack who gets easy points on a team that lets him take the shots.

>people actually thought Curry fell off because he let KD get his shine

two time MVP retards

Apologize to who? the bucks are still winning it all

yikes

harden and durant exposed

Im sorry, Steph. You sucked in the first half just to troll us

>Believing this
Just give the trophy to the warriors already

Lol this delusion

Never. Fuck off plastics

>kd is injured, this is our chance la!
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF COCKSHIT FANBOYS

I'M SORRY STEPH
IN N OUT IS BETTER THAN WHATABUGER
PLEASE JUST LET US HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP

Lol you fan of losers, get bent you bad

>lose your best player and another top 15 player in the league
>still have a team that won a ship and was a game away from 2 in a row and the greatest season ever

>root for the plastic of all plastics yet feels the need to call anyone else a "loser"
wew

You can also die mad, your team will not win a championship any time soon. Warrior haters get fucked.

S

Attached: 1557542611216.jpg (1334x750, 90K)

capped

witneSSed

LET'S ALL CHEER ELECTABUZZ
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL

savage

My team has more than yours' ever will you fucking social-climbing shitskin plastic.

Attached: lakers rings.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Based.

Have fun winning 0 rings with LeBron.

To be fair to Ayesha, Curry fucked Harden and CP3 in the ass on love TV. He's getting too much Rockets ass to have any juice left for her

oh is that juanito my fat beaner friend posting ITT absolutely SEETHING my dubbies took another win?

t. braindead libtard Gay Area cuck.
MAGA

Good one you illiterate inbred.

JUST

This is literally the worst decade in Lakers history, BY FAR.

I wanna hear Charles Barkley try bumble his way out of this one since he was adamant the Warriors were DOA without Durant.

That's been the (((Memeiors'))) whole fucking existence before 2013 newfag.

And they'll still always have more banners than the (((Memeiors))) ever will. And they never needed this much refball to do it.

oh no NO NO NO juanito you can't stop taking fat Ls like your shitty lakeshits lmaooooooo

Attached: juanito.jpg (236x360, 20K)

It was amazing, everybody could feel the Rockets losing the game by the late 3rd quarter when they couldn't put away the Warriors.

>chink still thinks my name is "Juanito"
Keep calling me that all you want. It won't make it true.

Kind of like obsessing about the Lakers and LeBron won't change the fact they'll always be the better franchise and you'll always be dishonest subversive chink scum. Get fucked subhuman

It’s as if this chucklefuck is not aware of who owns his franchise and what a dumpster fire the current ownership will create, so he has to resort to old glories to inflate his sense of superiority. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

>my team
Being this big of a “fan” as if your input has any impact whatsoever.

When the fuck did Yea Forums get infested with so many gibmedat shitskin libtards?

Attached: trump is not impressed.jpg (278x181, 6K)

Just apologize user, you don’t have a leg to stand on. Your franchise is currently bad and will remain so as long as the current ownership is in power.

>won't make it out of the wcf

Attached: QS0GRKK.jpg (600x315, 34K)

it's an NBA thread. 99% of /nba/ have 400 lbs single white moms

Attached: Prototypical GSW fan.png (652x718, 523K)

>says nothing about the chink Memeiors plastic that's been obsessed about the Lakers all season like his whole sorry existence depends on it
You're just as full of shit as him. You can fuck right off as well you fucking enabler

>thinks being a self hating beanoid will make him any whiter
the literal actual living version of the goblino meme
say it with me: LOTTO TEAM
>m-muh past success d-doe
LMAOOOOOOOO imagine clinging onto championships that you barely remember because the lakeshits have been trash for almost the entirety of your life oh no no no!

Attached: diabeto.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Even if they do, it's more important for me to remind the cocklets who's bitch they are; and it get's no better than tonight.

its coming home

Attached: lakers 3.jpg (1024x763, 260K)

Boring and predictable sport

/nba/ btfo

t. dive grass fan

>lying plastic chink fantasizes in broken English about me being a "beanoid"
wew

the sports threads are where the smarter and more athletic people go. any other questions?

>#4 team in the state
lmao just lmao straight dookie team, what delusions have you made up in your mind about any big names coming to the """""""marquee"""""""" california team, juanito? humor me bud

Threadly reminder nobody likes or respects the (((Memeiors))) besides plastic chinks, cucks, and foreigners. Even niggas don't seem all that fond of them overall desu

Go watch handegg, faggot

>can't sage properly
>tells lies fueled by pure asshurt
>always quick to name drop the dubbies
rent free diabeto :^)

>they never needed this much refball to do it
Something something 2002 kings

You shouldn't call people newfags if you're too young to remember the most blatantly rigged series of all time.

>some poverty Bernie Sanders loving Oakland shitskin talking about "rent free"

Threadly reminder Memeiorniggers aren't people

lmao yeah I'm sure the team we beat by 40 at will will suddenly find it & beat us 4/7 on our floor num nuts

>claiming Minnesota's championships as their own
Do all American teams do this or just Lakers?

They almost all do it, I hate to tell you. Even when the team has changed names sometimes.

Really? You mean there's some dickhead in a bar right now somewhere in Oklahoma drunkenly reliving the Thunder glory years of Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp?

Not sure the Nuggs are coming out on top this Sunday though. Have this feeling that Dame will explode.

That's what I mean, yes. And Washington Nationals fans brag about division championships from when they were the Expos in Canada. It's pretty retarded.

Lol is that Capela’s hair?