/cric/

lads

Attached: 1532760295565.jpg (748x418, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-League#Rivalries
youtube.com/watch?v=zYg8rEDT1RU
youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=uDRLW748j68
theworldgame.sbs.com.au/football-australia-s-most-played-sport-with-1-1m-participants
twitter.com/MediaweekAUS/status/1127004980370497536
twitter.com/MediaweekAUS/status/1126998816446541825
youtube.com/watch?v=YGybSfrKSPE
youtube.com/watch?v=GVYpM3RTCII
youtube.com/watch?v=j5oaCPCqN3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HhZaHf8RP6g&lc=Ugz1heFe0DA3Cv-mApp4AaABAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5RDCb5zRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

fuck off

OYE HOYE

Attached: 20190308_195230.png (362x574, 251K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-League#Rivalries
>distance derby
>the big blue
>f3 derby
grim

someone tell me please tell me this is real

Why do we keep getting autoshiggied lads

it was

Attached: oyehoye.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

bit rude mate

t. Hamonga Tuavana

such a plastic competition

the only genuine rivalries in a league are from the wog clubs who hate the other wog clubs because the supporters are largely from a different Balkan nation to them

that video is so perfect
the misjudging of centre of gravity
the getting the guy to fuck off
the way he hold its like a caveman and then walks away with autism posture

won't be watching the thanos movie

ive seen endgame 4 times

Have sex

Don't. Its idiotic.

will watch the thanos movie now

based

they call you thanosmoviewatchingbro

Yet another grim thread.

dont see you doing anything to make it better. you just sit there and complain like a woman

based uncel

youtube.com/watch?v=zYg8rEDT1RU

youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
this is epic

love my r/cricket bros

gets good 13 minutes in

must say my /cric/ entertainment experience has increased markedly since filtering the kiwi nonce flag , highly recommend it is as a business venture

bend over

>28 replies
>6 posters
Nice job, idiots. This is now a /hoc/ thread; Europeans OUT

fuck /hoc/ and fuck wypipo

reckon I've copped IBS lads

go on an alkaseltzer regimen and see results in one week

Sebbo MD

oi fatguts got any more gym tips

J Mascis on RAGE tonight lads

youtube.com/watch?v=uDRLW748j68

looking good mate

fuarr

>power ranger pua magasiva found ded in wellington
lmao suicide landers kek

Attached: ded.jpg (639x480, 25K)

all the Taco Bell worship on /ck/ makes me grimace
yanks are dirty buggers and Taco Bell is disgusting

Would rather be dead than indian

i would never filter a fellow /cric/ lad no matter how bald or american he was

being a nonce is too far imo

Should be filtering bulgaria

is it cricket offseason or something????

Only IPL is on but shitspouter bullied all the Indians away.

but there was only like 2 indians anyways

What's your favorite cricket kino

the one where that one player got caught cheating by stashing sandpaper in his nads which he used to rub the ball with

too early for england season
too late for aus/nz
too IPL for indian season

got some cricket related thoughts kickin around in my head

That one is a repeat, we just didn't know about it before

lul

so based when that happens

i was lying in bed thinking about cricket this morning

ah yes the sticky near the dicky

current mood: Symonds after getting hit with Jayawardene's bat

Kino cricket moment

current mood: Bmac before walking out to the mcg in the WC final

current mood: Starc four balls into the CWC final

cats a bit restless

I’m in my 60s and have had several prostate exams. Usually, they are very quick. You’d have to be right at the point of cuming before the exam started to have any chance of cuming during the exam. There’s just not enough time for most men to manage that type of response.

One time, after my third UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) in less than a year, the doctor conducted a much more thorough examination. It included a lot of touching and handling of my penis and scrotum — followed by an extended prostate exam. This one time, I started to get an erection. I stress started. Just a bit of a chubby.

Certainly, I have no stats on that subject, but it seems doubtful that anyone has ever ejaculated during a prostate exam.

Mine was doing a bit of zoomies too. More crazy than usual. Must be a big earthquake coming

such a horrible experience
had one a year ago and still in recovery

often think about that indian doctor sticking his finger up my bum and shudder

>going to non-anglo doctors
shant

>his league is so irrelevant that it doesn't have a distance derby
/wog/ RUNS /cric/

>his sport is so irrelevant that it didnt shape the very fabric of our nation
KEK

theworldgame.sbs.com.au/football-australia-s-most-played-sport-with-1-1m-participants
OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>/cric/ can't even get half the participation numbers of based /wog/
>/cric/ can't even beat golf, tennis, or netball

it must make you so angry knowing that we're still dogshit at soccer despite this lmao

in emergency with borderline life threatening conditions
don't like the racist implications of your post either

>made last four world cups
>didn't need to cheat
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

ive never watched a game of soccer but im pretty sure australia didnt even win a game last world cup lol

conversely australia won the last real world cup

>real world cup
>only includes 3rd world arab nations and new zealand
LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOOOOOOOD

dat blatant racism

>3rd world arab nations and new zealand
bit redundant isnt this

t. Seethros Apoplecticous

>soccer

Attached: 1554211276151.jpg (650x366, 28K)

>soccer is the world game
>not at all popular on the oceanic continent
>meanwhile based cricket is a major sport in at least one country in every single inhabited continent, even with splitting the Americas

twitter.com/MediaweekAUS/status/1127004980370497536 biggest a-league game of the year: 100k tv audience

twitter.com/MediaweekAUS/status/1126998816446541825
regular season AFL game featuring the two bottom of the ladder teams: 793k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

wog league final getting played in the Perth Stadium lmao going to be 90% empty

remember when the stadium first opened and they had that game between some wog soccer team and an english premier league team, and soccer fans here kept going on and on about how it'd be the biggest crowd at perth stadium ever and then it didnt even end up beating a bbl game KEK

Got an order of 10 tonnes of concrete here for a Mr Stavros

hate wogs. Absolute cancer

ah yes very good moit will look just loik the Acropolis

The real wogball game today had 70k people at the MCG to watch carlton and collingwood. thats probably bigger than the combined attendance for the entire wog league finals

s o t r u e

soccer fans are so fucking retarded lmao

Line and length

Wtf I made a cric bread yesterday

Why do you hate us

I do enjoy divegrass but never miss an opportunity to wind up the fans who think it is somehow special or unique as a sport
The worst part is, for these people it is probably the only sport they watch

most grim thing about europe
appreciate the odd French or British lad who will watch rugby or cricket and the Irish for mixing it up

youtube.com/watch?v=YGybSfrKSPE

reckon ill watch england pakistan odi over the AFL

We didn't like it. Seems that as soon as you showed up this thread got autosaged.

Kys fatguts

CHAMPION

meh, most euro countries have at least one other sport. The snowniggers have hockey, the medoids have basketball etc

American sports don't count

honestly watching basketball is even more grim than watching soccer, and im probably the biggest anti-soccer poster on this board.

Would tend to agree. Don't see the appeal at all

wondering if i should go to the state of origin at optus stadium lads. never watched thugby peegue live before

Muhammad Yousaf Kapri Baloch
1 year ago
Darren sammy so Good
i love u Darren sammy
and i Miss u

it's shit
go watch Global Rapid and actually support a WA team in a sport that isn't total shit

i've been to a lot of western force games. just wondering what an origin game would be like live desu

basketball is the worst sport

cant wait for the world cup, wish it was starting this week

Can't wait to lose the final to India in front of a 75% Indian crowd again

just reminded me the 500k people applied to tickets for the india pakistan game. if only england had the MCG

Paul riefel is a fucking brainlet
How do you need 3 replays and 2 angles for that
You could see he knocked the bails off himself within about a second
I could be a third umpire and save literally minutes across a match

what game is on lad

Also let's have the final at MUH home of cricket instead of somewhere like edgbaston where we always win and the crowd is always loud

england pakistan, will check it out in between quarters of the afl

England v Pakistan 2nd ODI at the rose bowl, Southampton. Series 0-0 after rain scuppered the 1st odi

where’s amir

If you watch the game, you don't see amir. If you watch amir you miss the game

just realised we're autosaged even though this thread has been almost entirely n topic.

*swallows finasteride 5 mg*
*turns on Fox Cricket 4k*

Implying that has ever made a difference.

Going to the headingley ODI, hopeful of watching the amir show live in person i've been hearing about it for 4 years but yet to witness it

>Pakistan match in leeds
Imagine the smell

i tried it for a bit but literally lost all of my sex drive so stopped

literally have not seen an amir show in close to a decade

champions trophy final

not a racist but only because I don't regard Brazilians as humans and therefore cannot be racist towards them

why 5mg a day. Hardly anymore effective than 1mg a day. Pretty much a flat response after 1mg

ohnonono

gottem

it's worse going to headingley when india are around, the pakis are sorta alright but the indian xpats are all fanatical 'indians' who scream and sing nonsense non stop

based fucking hue

exciting game this

They're all the same to me
But yes indians are the most annoying easily. If they love India so much I would suggest they go back there

half the pakis are crazy fanatical religious nuts who want england to become a secular muslim state, but aknowledge that england is a better country than pakistan and wouldn't go back if you paid them. 50% of indians believe that india is the greatest country in the world, but want to stay here confusingly

fuck no one is stopping england this wc

thinking about taking the brothelpill

>advert for ECU at the cricket
what? why is a west australian university advertising in england?

and what is the 'brothelpill'
going to brothels?

>secular muslim state
what did he mean by this

based

Attached: 1539928174396.jpg (400x600, 43K)

what's the go to Perth brothel lad

sorry lad half asleep i'm not a huge brain kiwi don't expect me to know big words

the one in rockingham that has all the asian girls, forget its name. the freo poster said there's one in fremantle thats really famous but i have no idea.

think Bairstow will be kicking himself for that

reckon root will have to score some runs here if he wants to set England up with some runs

It's half 12 you degenerate

just seen a thread in the catalogue saying cricket is the most luck based sport on earth, but im not going to respond coz its probably that brazilain soccer faggot trying to bait cricket posters into arguing with him again.

yasir will be looking for some wickets

>shaheen afridi
>19 years old

all this age fraud is a lock of bollocks

load

crave sex

Same, but even if I were to get take the brothelpill, it'd be so unusual for me to leave the house that everyone in my family would no doubt ask where I'm going. Wouldn't know how to reply, and if I just lie about it they'll ask how it was when I get back and I'd have to lie more. Guess that's the downside of being really close with your family and also being a shut in who never leaves the house haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVYpM3RTCII

actually quite enjoyed this video

Don't make new threads when ones already exist in the future. Cheers, Tim.

why would you pay money to stick your dick in some woman’s smelly poon

think you know well

going to be a grim WC

innate human instinct. i literally cannot help it. only way to stop it would be to pay for a hooker or take fina and kill my sex drive.

fin is a well tolerated drug

i tried it and it killed my sexdrive so not sure what to tell you.

certainly wouldn’t pay much money. Maybe I would for a laugh with mates in some 3rd world country

>Sachin's still got his straight drive
Hmmm

maybe you should have some underlying hormonal condition , or you were just imagining it . No reason why fin should kill ones sex drive in all honesty

i read some studies that found a placebo effect but what ever the case was it happened to me and i was dead certain that nothing could possibly affect my sex drive as i literally think about nothing but sex and cricket

worried about this rain situation
does it normally dry up in bongland come June?

Yes but rain is ALWAYS a possibility here. Even in mid July

>day night test in perth
wont this finish at like midnight for most of the country?

would make sense if it was against India, but it's going to be at 2 AM for the kiwis lmao

yeah i dont get it honestly. i always thought one of the biggest selling points of day night test matches is that people can actually watch it during the week after work, but most wont stay up that late. even in the bll the tv ratings were much worse for the perth night games than every other game.

cant imagine the boost in attendance would be worth the drop it tv ratings from over east and in poo peeland

Tired of this """""accumulating"""""
Just want to see buttler bat

Typical choke job from jason shit
get halestorm back in

finasteride slows down aging but nobody has learnt this yet, finasteride users will live for 200 years

>netwest series 2002 final still haunts britbongs memories
based

shit cricket game
going to the gym

shit cricket game
going to mcdonalds for breakfast

insane how a man in his 30s can come out with a new project like LCD Soundsystem

Morgan is unironically one of the highest IQ men in cricket and if he wasn't a LOIbabby he'd be recognised as one of England's best captains

shrimp burger and chips on the cards

used to write them off as the "daft punk playing in my house" brainlets but they're extremely good

bruinskies on tonight

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Hockey is not a sport

when did music get so shit? for me 2014

Buttler ton on the cards

Very Islamophobic from Buttler

daft punk is playing at my house isn't even that bad of a song on relistening got a bit of complexity hidden in it

For me it's veridis quo or whatever the fuck

They should bat buttler at 4 tbeh

remember that one year period where pakistan were good at one dayers?

Jfc Buttler don't rape em

hasan ali is a fraud

Ireland put on 327 v WI

Hes fine at 5. He can always be shifted up if needed, like 280/1 in the 40th over

youtube.com/watch?v=j5oaCPCqN3Y

such a fucking banger

very quick century

How come England go to Ireland and play a shaky game and win but BTFO the pakis . Pisses me off sometime.

why? would you rather they BTFO you? i dont get it

Irish must feel cheated every time the English looked to other colonials to oppress instead of them

sad that Ireland aren't in the world cup or that they're not sharing hosting duties

last time England hosted they shared it with Scotland, Wales and the Netherlands from memory

yeah still dont understand why they cut it down to 12 teams. upsets at a world cup are always some of the most GOAT memorable matches.

Ireland raise thier game against England. And then play shit against everyone else. Weak mind mentality. England are shaky against Ireland in all sports because they know .ireland won't shut up about it for ages. The huge bandwagoning culture here doesn't help.

yeah remember each vividly
it's sad because Ireland and Afghanistan both got test status on the back of World Cup successes. they wouldn't be where they are without it

seeing Zimbabwe not make the cut after how they played was tragic too. the financial implications led to a complete implosion there too, Heath Streak got fired, players weren't paid salaries, they unionised and key members were dropped etc. shame because they were beginning to be competent again

>yeah still dont understand why they cut it down to 12 teams. upsets at a world cup are always some of the most GOAT memorable matches.
In the 2007 WC, when Pakistan and India were knocked out early, a lot of people got mad and a LOT of sponsors lost money. They can't afford to have the subcontinent teams knocked out by minnows, cricket needs Indian money.

do people in Ireland still outright despise the English?
my parents are both Irish and their families are always seething at the English, although they are from the north

this small Plovdiv burger joint does the best burgers I ever ate

Attached: 26B0F09B-7287-4C7B-A29F-CA5A43DB9722.jpg (3724x2096, 1.36M)

yeah reckon the round robin set up is a way to keep the asian teams in the whole way, can't have any of them not making it through groups so you better outright get rid of groups

Yeah, England are seen as biggest rivals because of history but England see Scotland and Wales as bigger rivals. It's. Like England and Germany, Germany don't see it as much as England do.

s o t r u e

a poor man’s Mohammad Sami

grim

beyond sport though
has time healed the wounds is my question

been some great albums since then

name some haven't cared for many myself

nick cave- Skeleton tree
Daughters- YWGWYW

Yeah I think so. Not as bad as it was before. Most people don't mind English apart from some big IRA heads still knocking about. However some of those are just larping because they shout fuck the Brits wearing a Manchester United top so thier opinion is immediately invalid

might learn to code lads lol

you back m8?

craving some tests

HIV tests gaylad

youtube.com/watch?v=HhZaHf8RP6g&lc=Ugz1heFe0DA3Cv-mApp4AaABAg

>self inserting yourself in a daft punk anime

yeah gonna stay until early July

Kek btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5RDCb5zRE
the man in question
grim

same. Test cricket is just so aesthetic . It’s absolute eye candy that i’m craving

Genuinely think Australia will be competitive in the upcoming Ashes series .

What about cock you craving that too?

reckon Jhye will average a tidy 17 with the ball

i am craving sex but with my cock in a girls cunny

Good luck, just don't cum too quickly

no pair of titties comes close to the aesthetics of zyzz or test cricket

don’t understand how people come too quick, for me sex is way less arousing in practice than in theory and it takes me ages to if I do at all