BOSS

BOSS...
football365.com/news/man-utd-players-turn-on-each-other-over-huge-pay-cut

Attached: 189528332_AFP_FBL-ENG-PR-MAN-UTD-LIVERPOOL_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqamPMslLLHHhMcG_9UHhOA4wmLmg6j86YwYoNxjy (480x300, 29K)

Good, very good...

Attached: 1550991704324.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>but the dogs, boss

live by the mercenary, die by it

>United insert clauses into most contracts negotiated at Old Trafford that means players lose 25 per cent of their wages if they miss out on Champions League football.
How is this modern day slavery allowed? Alexis has two mouths to feed and Pogba needs to get his hair done every week if he wants to stay trendy.

but he just wants to win trophies user

I don't have sympathy to anything that praises the devil.
Good riddance.

Maybe they shouldn't have mutinied if they didn't want a cut?
What did they expect? Top 4 in the EPL after that beginning of a season?

i know these retards are almost all borderline illiterate but can't they hire someone to read the contracts out loud to them?

>what did he mean by this?

What a bunch of spoiled faggots

MY DOGS
ARE HUNGRY

The Rolling Stones are from London, la.

Do players not read through their contracts? Even if I had an agent, I would at least go through it by myself once.

Scousers should build Alexis a statue

£375k a week is still way too high for a bench warmer

There are probably no more than 20 players who deserve 375k£ a week

would be awkward for the agent to tell them about that clause while still taking the same agent fees

based and Jesuspilled

This fool...leaves Arsenal...where he played as he pleased...joins an "elite" bench.. LOL

>lose % of their pay due to not being in CL

honestly, they should just drop EVERY player and offer them all new contracts for £50,000 a week
prove yourself to be playing for the club, get more money
simple as.

>tfw get paid only 375k £ a week to sit on a bench
Life is fucking terrible lads

why would these idiots agents allow them to sign these contracts?

mashallah brother

>There are probably no players who deserve 37.5k£ a week
FTFY

At this point Alexis is not worth 100k a week, so he should be glad if United don't try to get rid of him and agree to pay him 375k a week for another season.

I could live a whole three years with what he makes in a week desu
Im not one to hold contempt or bitterness, but some of this shit really does feel unfair sometimes

only 3 years?

He makes 500k pounds a week. I could live 20-30 years on that shit.

How bad are your lives? If I guessed I could live for 10 years on £500k it'd probably be stretching it.

>£50,000 a week
Do you realise how much it costs to feed two hungry dogs? Have a heart!

Is the average income in Brazil seriously over £50kpa??

very comfy 3 years....
maybe around 7 years spending more frugally

No, but mine is.

They're too dumb too proud to realize they might not make top 4.

Nigga, that'd be 18k usd per month. You can live for an entire year on that.

You say this now but c'mon we both know you one lazy cunt

Right now I'm making like $700 a month. So 14k a year. That's USD.

Ah FUCK. How did I mess my math like that.
In my defense, it's late. 8.4k a year.

Yeah but your cost of living is dirt so stop whining. And don't even think about coming here we've already had enough of you spic rat shits, if an Auschwitz for fucking mexicans was announced I'd work 12 hour shifts for free to help build it.

Attached: 1547705590621.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

rude and uncalled for to be honest

unacceptable

Attached: 1546053882906.webm (890x499, 1.98M)

What are you talking about? Mexicans don't go to Canada. It's too cold.

woah, why do you hate mexicans so much peru?? I thought that you were our best neighbours

Someone missed the memo

>20k reais a month is stretching it

He was arguably the best player in the league until United signed him on that ridiculous contract. If all he cared about was money he should have went to China. Clubs like United like to pay high transfer fees / wages in attempt to fuck up the market for everyone else. In the end they just fucked themselves.

i highly doubt that would hold up in court

Canada is a shithole compared to the US, no need to go there.

Literally at least 15 years worth of money for me

The "cut" is probably just them not achieving their performance bonuses tied to CL qualification.

that's pretty good for a cheap to live in country, isn't it? I have friends in the US who have to work 2 jobs to pay rent and afford some fun and they say many locals are the same. rather just stick with my third world shithole than this fabled ''first world'' experience where you earn 6k a month and get fleeced out of most it

Honestly, it's just those crazy over-inflated places in US. Paris is famous for being too expensive, but when I started a shitty job on a minimum full-time wage (~1.4k/month gross, 1.1 net) I could afford living alone, proper food, movies and had a bit left. It wasn't a life of luxury, but not survival either.

Those stories of americans living piss poor lives with $10k+ monthly wages in California just blow my mind.

you now remember customer really excited they get Arsenal best player

Attached: 0346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

How much did Mourinho get when he was sacked again?

millions

watching manchester united collapse into irrelevance is the most beautiful thing ever

if they get another league title before 2030 i will be impressed

they're very real, and the issue is compounded by boomers refusing to retire. I've worked warehouses, retail, and local government, and all of them are littered with boomers refusing to retire. Of all my friends, only 2 own homes and a majority rent apartments or condos. Keep in mind, mortgage is around $2500 here where I live for a 3 bed, 2 bath house - and that's on the cheaper side in the suburbs an hours drive away from LA. Up north, the situation is getting to the point where unless you work in Silicon Valley, you're living in packs or relocating to the middle of nowhere.

of the jobs I mentioned,warehouse is where I made the most money, making $1200 working 40 hours a week - there is literally no way for me to afford living on my own in my area unless I take on 2-3 roommates. I'm currently looking for a teaching position and the pay scale dictates that I have to start at $36k/year working 10 months - and this is with me being in 2 grad programs and having to work 1.5 hours away from home. I can't work close to home because there are no current openings in the field I have my degrees in.

based gotham chechen

One week of his wage could give me a comfy life for the next 50 years.

Calm down mr. Chang, nobody in the west gives a fuck about Canada.

Yes, those extremely hard working owners, board member, directors, managers and agents are the ones rightfully making 90% of the revenue generated by those lazy good for nothing players, always moaning about muh risk of career ending injury, on average only 1.5 years at top level, while having had the joy sacrificing everything, dedicating their entire lives, since childhood, to the beautiful game, the lucky spoilt ingrates.

The wages aren’t paid in cash every week into his bank account, it depends on the owners and what they are mixed up ion business wise. He will get paid in the form of investments that mature, percentages of various publicity and marketing enterprises. Very little of it will be cash. Ex footballer here.

>California
You deserve nothing but the life of torturous pain you're getting. Fuck your soul for eternity.

Did you play for Inter lel, what kind of club owner does that shit

Attached: 1330357973107.jpg (387x512, 74K)

No you retard

bossmaan

Attached: 1557104073283.png (645x588, 55K)

All they had to do was beat Chelsea and Huddersfield and they would be top 4.

both results are the fault of De Gea. I really hope Pogdab, Sanchez and the rest gave De Gea some shit for this.

maybe in italy you get paid in sheep or chickens or some shit. in the civilised world you get currency

>Chilean’s wages set to be cut from around £500,000-a-week to £375,00

Oh no, how will he manage. A go fund me page should be set up to make up the difference. It's not on the dogs don't deserve this shit, they don't play football

TWENTY
MILLION
POUNDS
STERLING

Could they just terminate bossman's contract or would that require them to pay the remaining wage for the next few years?
would probably be worth it at this point

>3 years on 500k
i could clear my mortgage, clear my brothers mortgage, give 100k to my parents, give about another 50k to various friends and families and still have enough in the bank to live comfortably for the rest of my life
i play the lottery thunderball for exactly this reason
i dont want a huge 100m win, i just want some cash to go right, me and my family and friends are comfortable. lets have some fun.

Thanks for the laugh Argentina, that genuinly cracked me up

You have to pay him. You can't just terminate a written agreement without doing your part.
It's always better to keep him just in case rather than fire him altough, of course, the ideal situation would be selling him. The question in that case would be: Why the fuck would he sign a new (100% lower) contract with someone else?

Attached: Dac9XKxU8AAGk4Q.jpg (411x411, 23K)

I hate the shit footballers get away with.
If I start a new job and am unbelievably shit at it for even 6 months Id get fired

unfortunately they are commodities, few people have the skilset to be a top level footballer and they generate hundreds of millions for the owners so they are willing to take risks, I don't feel too bad for a billionaire losing a few million on a bad investment personally

A-Andy?

Without De Gea united would have been midtable for about 6 years now

Has there ever been an instance of a single player wreaking so much havoc in a big club before ? Sanchez is a fucking legend.

red devils you pillock

They get what people pay to see them

>best player in the league
>never won trophy for best player in the league

Based poor bro

It would have never occurred to any of these arrogant retards that they'd ever be shit enough to miss out on the top four.

What a fag

God I fucking hate boomers

Sanchez won more trophies at Arsenal than he has at United. In fact, Arsenal could possibly win more without him while he can't win anything L M A O.

>what are incentives

Lebron

>Implying they give a shit as long as they get their cut

Manure is managerially stupid. They need one playmaker up front who is coachable and aligned with the manager to execute the manager's tactics and feed teammates the ball.

Pogba is basically an attack-only CAM, so he, both wings and the CF are all trying to score. Ironically, if you had a wing that could execute tactical implementations and either score or feed the ball Pogshit the other CF and wing, Manure would be at an advantage upfront.

This is the price you pay by going only after athletic talent and not a player that is also coachable and has some level of football IQ.

Attached: mourinhopogba2609.jpg (968x645, 72K)

>Pogba is basically an attack-only CAM, so he, both wings and the CF are all trying to score.
So why did he have no troubles playing defensively under Deschamps?

mou's tactics only work with genius level cm like lampard and cambiasso

Kanté anchored Deschamps' midfield and covered Pogba's fuck-ups. Any more questions, faggot?

Attached: 000_17P5CZ-750x375.jpg (750x375, 72K)

>375k euros a week is slavery

boomers wont retire because health insurance is too expensive. These boomers absolutely must put their money back into the economy and grow poorer for the economy to work and they just fucking won't.

Because deschamps played Matuidi and Kante on either side of him and greasemann up front, all to make up for his defensive work rate and positioning. With those guys around him, pogba is free to move about the pitch and gamble to make tackles and interceptions without fear of being caught out of shape.

And Matuidi also relentlessly covered the midfield, Pogba didn't really have much to do defensively

>BASED Matuidi
>BASED Kanté
Pogba unironically getting exposed at Manure as the overrated shitty-defense, CAM ability+CF mentality and low IQ niggerplayer he really is.

Attached: 8174008_img20181120064812720_jpeg47a3bf4485d8713f01c49fd4e0732666.jpg (800x813, 120K)