Can you prove this rating wrong?

Can you prove this rating wrong?
Yeah, thought you couldn't

Attached: 1444718526983.png (1116x758, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bna1v-8_Uw
baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=green-002sha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tennis is clearly very skill based

Being tall is not a skill

> Baseball
> Exciting

Attached: gettyimages-1140428693-e1557015522928.jpg (780x440, 27K)

tennis requires a lot of skill

>baseball
>exciting
>tennis
>luck

Even by Brazilian standards this thread is grim

Bait so retarded I’ll give a

>volleyball
>boring
nah

>baseball
>exciting
>skillful

wtf?

>hockey is extremely boring
>baseball is extremely exciting
what kind of fucking bizarro world shit is this

>luck swing
>exciting
It is the dullest shit ever and only remains relevant because its propped up by boomers

How is tennis luck?

>luckswing
>not bottom left

Wrong, mate.

Attached: don bradman cricket.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

If Ice Hockey and Cricket are based on luck then surely Brazil would be competitive in either sport...

There's my bite.

The premise is fucked though. Is there any actual sport that's based purely or predominantly on luck?

Football is a bit more luck. Baseball is shit.

> Is there any actual sport that's based purely or predominantly on luck?
American football played on Indiana

Hockey and boxing require the most skill according to an ancient Espn ranking

Hockey is not skillful

Produced and researched by João Silva, Favela University

Composed and dictated by Pajeet Poojabi, U-Bend University

>divegrass skill based
umm, wasn't the CL semifinals decided by a trick and play on one side and a defender tripping on the other?

>all these retards falling for this macaco bait

Attached: 1549894167857.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

this

wow, you managed to get every "exciting" sport wrong except for football

Outsourced and paid with credit, Salah bin-Salahbin

add golf to the top left

>exciting
>one goal in a match
>2 goals is pretty much game over
skilled? yes
exciting? lmao no

youtube.com/watch?v=6bna1v-8_Uw
volleyball is pretty exciting I'd say

Boxing can be pretty flawed if it comes to decision. Just look at many of Pacquiao’s losses.

Although the late Pride Fighting Championship is the GOAT Fighting Promotion.

OP is a monkey

low tier bait, apply yourself

ur mom is exciting

Luckswing is not fucking skill-based at all and it’s only entertaining if you go to a live MLB game

Love how soccerfags are suddenly claiming that their sport isn’t boring as fuck. Sitting around and praying that something (aside from weirdly emotional Spics/Yuropoors falling down and crying) will finally happen is not exciting

>Luckswing is not fucking skill-based
It's incredible people this retarded exist. Enjoying the NBA, DeHontae?

Attached: 53aba37558e840454264fbe25dea6a2a-carl-lewis-first-pitch.gif (320x240, 519K)

besedball making the thread seethe

Attached: Truth.png (994x1213, 1.27M)

Swap baseball with hockey and it's much more accurate.

>hockey
>exciting

t. a JV track kid.

How can a sport where you cant even see the puck be excitinf?

>soccer is exciting
>football is boring
>baseball is skillful
>tennis is luck
>fucking brazil

Why do retards think baseball is luck based? Batters and pitchers have predictable tendencies. Joey Votto has popped out to first base only one time over his decade long career. I don't think you morons understand what luck means. It means you have the exact same chance as an MLB of hitting the ball. You don't. Here's current football player Shaq Thompson in rookie ball striking out 37 times in 39 at bats. Just unlucky, right?

baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=green-002sha

The mind of a skilled baseball player:
>hmmm the pitcher throws balls on the first pitch in 56% of his at-bats against lefties so I'll take this first pitch, outskilling him
>STRIKE 1
>darn I gues- wait, SKILLED wrong, I'm sure up against a skilled opponent
>hmmmm on an 0-1 count, this pitcher has a 63% tendency to throw an outside curve, I'll take another pitch
>STRRRRRRRIKE 2
>blast it! Another mistake by me! Could my numbers be failing? What a skilled pitcher!
>get it together... on a 0-2 count, my opponent typically goes in for the kill with a high and in fastball, my perfect chance to strike!
>swings at air
>STRRRRRIKE 3
>ugh I gues- er I mean skilled wrong!

luck is on a facet on the dodecahedron that is gridiron aka american football aka football

Attached: CED274AC-0962-4A92-853B-33E2853827FB.png (413x549, 82K)

Playing percentages is part of any sport, you dunce.
>Belichick likes to run a draw 67% of on 3 and 1, I better load up front and try to tackle for loss of yards. Oh, they play actioned my plan. Guess I got out skilled!
>The Pats like to run sweeps to the right side 59% of the time on 1st and 10 in this situation. Better watch out for it. Oh no, they caught me off guard with a slant over the middle. Out skilled again!

"B-B-But football sets up defenses to account for potentially different plays. They just don't guess!"
Neither do baseball players, dipshit. You can be looking fastball in a particular location and still hit/not swing at another pitch. And yes, if an batter can't hit a pitch he knows it's coming, he got fuckin outskilled. Every NBA defender in the world knows Steph Curry is shooting a 3 in some situation and they still can't stop it because he succeeded over them through his skill. Same fuckin' thing.

World Cup is regularly decided on a coin flip-tier minigame.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>it's coming
*is coming

Arguing with reaction images. Take that as a concession. NBA twitter is >>> that way, LeZontrell.

It's so painfully obvious this was made by an MLB shill trying to push the meme that their awful sport is exciting.

>uhhhhh you can still swing randomly if the pitch you guessed doesnt come
Nice argument, dude. You sure showed me how skillful baseball is

Baseball is exciting. It only isn't if you have a severe case of ADD. Basketball ranks higher on his graph, so maybe it was made by NBA shill trying to push the meme that their awful sport is any good beside getting twitter riled up.

Attached: BTFOAPEHOOP.png (1483x904, 261K)

Cringy stuff.

You're not swinging randomly, moron. Is your spatial intelligence that low and hand-eye coordination that bad you can't estimate the trajectory of a fast object moving through the air? If a hitter is expecting high fastball but sees the ball leave the pitcher's hand at a lower angle or picks up spin on a curveball, how is him taking or swinging (if it's a pitch he likes) a random event? Go step in a cage and randomly swing at 95mph fastballs. See how that works out.

>getting both your axes backwards

lol

Tennis is kino and baseball is a pastime not a sport, about as exciting as watching the paint dry.

>Cricket: lucky and boring
>Baseball: skillful and exciting
kek, they're basically the same sport. Having more flashing lights and each swing of the bat being sponsored by Chevrolet doesn't make the boring as fuck sport any better.