3. Field Hockey - (2.2bn)
4. Tennis - (1bn)
5. Volleyball - (900mil)
6. Table Tennis (850mil)
7. Baseball - (500mil)
8. Golf - (450mil)
9. Basketball - (400mil)
10. NFL - (400mil)

>tfw the top three Amerifat sports combined are still a billion short of women with bristleless brooms

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (542x439, 17K)

>Football
I'm assuming association football?

cool list bro now lets that correlated with iq's

>Field Hockey - (2.2bn)
wut

>now lets that correlated with iq's
lets

>peep show
>good

Pick both

Attached: 1554528484291s.jpg (250x205, 6K)

nigger-tier iq to think anything of this shit. money talks way fucking more than your selective subjective poll does

Yep, I bet Cletus and DeShawn Tiquondrius are Mensa members.

>"Do you watch this sport?"
>"Yes/No."
But what does he MEEEEAN?

For me it's basedball

And you wonder why they call us customers. Money literally has NOTHING to do with how enjoyable a sport is or how culturally relevant it is. It’s no matter though your nigger mind will never understand

LMAO SEETHING

Attached: 1557439139804.jpg (750x730, 515K)

>single-country sports aren't globally relevant
Wow.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x146, 22K)

table tennis, hockey and cricket are massively inflated because they are big sports in certain asian countries with gigantic populations that shall remain nameless.

I watch women's tennis like 3times/year or whatever. I don't give a flying fuck about it lol. I watch premier league shit passively on Saturday mornings sometimes. Know what's going on but don't give much of a shit about who wins. I also watch all 4 of our major sports closely and care about all of them. So my answer to all of those sports would be yes, but I care about some of those 10000x over the others

>no boxing
This can't be right...

Well poos obviously love cricket, and chinks love table tennis, but i've never heard of a passion for field hockey

lol yes it does dipshit

>popularity = quality

Attached: 1555553202231.gif (320x240, 704K)

>Baseball STILL the highest viewed American sport despite "attendance issues"

Attached: 1468339928911.jpg (4500x4334, 1.11M)

The Dutch.

Basedball is the true American sport.

Based Brit

BASED cricket.

the poos love hockey too

Dont think its been that relevant there since the 80s when india started getting good at cricket desu

why are americans itt seething?

naw its their biggest sport

We all know American sports are shit, but who the fuck is watching field hockey and volleyball?

voleyball is the superior lanklet sport

America-bashing is boring and unoriginal. Tell me which countries make up the 2.2 billion that watch hockey? Pakistan, Australia and Netherlands off the top of my head but struggling beyond that.

lets

greece

>Relief of 510 BC depicting ancient Greek players of kerētízein, an ancestral form of hockey or ground billiards;

Attached: hockey.jpg (3201x2091, 2.27M)

volleyball is very popular amongst the gay community in brasil

>/sphis/
Nice.

Americans literally play all of these sports

India..

>My sport has the most brown people watching
Congratulations

Wow soccer isn’t even listed. I thought it was supposed to be popular outside of America?

>wanting anyone other than middle class white people to watch your favorite sports

Long live the empire of footy.

Attached: The empire of Footy.png (4867x2164, 458K)

I think the answer to your question isn't a country, but women

Also, Basedball is HUGE in Japan, as in they have their own league

Attached: D.jpg (530x922, 47K)

That

That basketball figure is inaccurate. More people watch in China alone

You're right, your sports are definitely not top ten.

seems pretty good to me for 1 league to be that close to all these combined numbers but hell, what do I know

>watching the same sports as third-worlders

Not buying that field hockey is that high while basketball that low.

Seething burger

Volleyball is basically basketball but better

Yeah, sorry if I don't believe that. But last time I checked there weren't 12.7bn people on earth.

>durr american sports are still short
>ignores football is in first place at 3.5bn
Retarded third worlder. America wins again.

Attached: 17933964553.jpg (184x184, 5K)

People are allowed to watch more than one sport you know

>NOTHING to do with how enjoyable a sport is
True

>or how culturally relevant it is
Wrong, profesional sports are at the end entretainment so yeah how big a sport, team or league is in a cultural sense its directly tied to how succesfull of a bussines it is, billions upon billions of indians and pakistanis watch cricket, yet the biggest cricket league is worth less than a Middle tier NFL team, theres niggas wearing yankee caps and real Madrid jerseys all over the World becuase those are big brands making money that have a cultural impact much like coca cola

With their huge population of 17 million?

it's the same

>horse racing is a top tier enjoyable sport
lmao

why is everyone so obsessed with the stats of other people's preferences instead of just enjoying your sports?
is this some kind of a contest? do they do that on, say, cooking boards as well?
>stats of meat eaters vs fish eaters vs vegetarians
ah they probably banter vegetarians.

>cricket
nice to see the entire population of india watches the sport

They are faggots, particularly europeans buttblasted for americans not watching football, Seems like they crave gringos attention and mask it as banter, you dont see them obsessing about other countries

>Burger being burger

China are also getting stronger in field hockey, maybe they are bringing in a high viewership.

or maybe OP was trolling

It's literally not. they dont even have a league there anymore. meanwhile the IPL along is generating billions of dollars a year. and International cricket still gets 500+ mil people tune in to test series against countries like england and australia (would be even more if they played against pakistan these days)

>no badminton

Attached: feelsbad.png (598x480, 79K)

What if you remove India and Pakistan?

Attached: Capture.png (483x481, 480K)

Badminton is underrated. It's fun to play and fun to watch.

>field hockey

Yes, but why?

>who the fuck is watching volleyball

its a mystery.

Attached: 443c3300df3fc1f34405c5798faa598d.png (1280x1707, 3.06M)

There are dozens of Gridiron Football leagues in the world though, they're just massively unpopular. Adding all the foreign leagues that you're trying to promote would take you to 400.00001M

One Dutchman is worth a thousand Chinks.

Golf would be top as its purely a white man's sport to watch. NFL and apehoop near the bottom as its only mutts and spades who watch it

lets that

From the survey results or just in general?

Based Brit poster. Golf is fun tovwatch if you play. Majors and tourneys with good fields provide 4 days of great entertainment

>There are dozens of Gridiron Football leagues in the world though,

Kek no, the only other gridiron league that counts its the CFL, the rest of the world has meme amateur leagues that are not televised and dont count for the viewership stats, and he is right the nfl number are not bad for a sport that besides the US only has a significativo following in 3 other countries (Canadá, México and japan)

Except it was invented in UK.

>6. Table Tennis (850mil)

only good sport on the list to be quite honest with youse

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1524909541236.gif (355x201, 2.99M)