Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: nigg.jpg (620x372, 81K)

Attached: 43125543.jpg (610x406, 54K)

I was going to make a joke about how ''white'' french man smells bad too with posting an all-white french team and captioning ''Imagine the smell'' but I couldn't find one.The French ladies and gentlemen, cucked to the roots.

seethe more, you have 3 years left to cope

based

Attached: Les Niggers.jpg (1024x712, 428K)

you have 3 years left till you go out in the group stage

based fellow ottoman with the redpill. cok güzel kardes.

didn't know lloris had a BO problem

I dont get the niggers smell bad meme. Every time Im near a black person all I smell is coconut oil

fine with me, you have 1 billion years before winning any trophy with your NT, maybe we will make an intertoto cup of the national teams just for you

>implying a mixture of coconut oil, shea butter, lavender, and moroccan friz oil all put together with smelly socks and asscrack sweat doesn't make you want to puke

kino kits desu

At least this one

Scottish, French, and Argentinian rugby shirts are the absolute GOAT sports wear

who is bottom left

Onions ewwww

sagna, used to play for arsenal, then man city

Attached: Mbappe1.png (548x509, 59K)

>not recognizing N'gubu

pleb

smells like victory my mongolian friend!

Attached: DiKpTvBX4AEBRpB.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

yeah tbf the white collar one was great, so much better than these generic nike kits

woah, a little nation with 350k pop is never gonna win a major tournament, who would have thought

i'll have a döner mit allem please

surely the Canadian NT has more descendants of Gallic tribesmen than this?

doubt it
gauls got roman'd real hard

cringe

>nike template kit
>kino

Attached: 192523595215.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Chinese people complain that Europeans smell bad because of all the dairy we eat the lactose seeps out through our pores, it makes us smell sour.

>lactose seeps out through pores
they also think eating rhino horn is a aphrodisiac

that may be but if a chinaman tells me I smell sour I've to take his word for it

You've never won a legitimate trophy without papa FIFA holding your hand through it