Anyone here still devastated by their team's elimination?

Anyone here still devastated by their team's elimination?

Attached: 46346.jpg (780x571, 66K)

My team was relegated, but I cope.

>My team was relegated
Same. feels bad man.

No. I have a life outside of sports you loser.

I'm still analyzing Ajax's match vs Spuds trying to figure out what went wrong

Chelsea fan here. I'm devastated at Shittenham Cuckspurs getting to a CL final still.

I knew, with 100% certainty, that they would score in the literal last minute. It's as if god has been on their side all fucking season with all the last minute winners they score, it's retarded. I started throwing shit everywhere and kicking shit when that goal went in, I was so mad and I haven't calmed down even days later.

They were tired and couldn't handle the pure exhaustion that they never had to face in the Eredivisie. Spurs was dabbing on them hard after Llorente got subbed and won every header battle which gave Tottenham the opportunity to attack every time he got the ball. That's about it really.

Quite bad, but we are used to support shitty teams

With the group stage draw I already knew my team was going to finish last. It softens the blow a little that one of the opponents was a semifinalist and the other the potential winner.

As a Barca and Messi Customer I just didn't browse Yea Forums for a bit.
Then I went on and saw a thread laughing at United and took a bit of refuge there before running away again

Based and Chelspilled :(

Attached: chels.jpg (640x474, 83K)

how can they lose at home? i still can't believe it

>local team is winning the third division for the first time in club's history
>won't get promoted because poor

Attached: 783bec882bc795134b1919ddc9a87b43001a6500c4bce883e0d2801ec9c0e9cc.jpg (500x374, 75K)

I think they bottled it. It's an utter disgrace to be 2-0 up at half time after winning the first leg 1-0 away and to STILL fucking lose 3-2. Like what's actually wrong with the mentality of players who can let that happen? They should be fucking ashamed and should never live that down. I will never, ever forgive Ajax for letting Tottenham walk into a CL final. I will forever hate that football club.

I know that feel bro

>having to choose between Tottenham and Liverpool for the CLb owl

I know how United fucking feel this season having to decide between City or United winning the EPL.

Still, no English team can match our success in Europe in the 2010s with 1 Champions League + 1 Europa League, and we have good chances to make it 1 CL, 2 ELs and 1 SC. So we have that.

>all the last minute winners they score
It's not retarded, it's good game management.

Never ceases to amaze me how many plastics pick Chelsea because they don't want people to think they're bandwaggoning Manure.

Settle down bruh

>got swept in the most embarrassing series in sports history
yeah shit sucks, at least i still got the gat- and half our class just transferred

>They were tired and couldn't handle the pure exhaustion that they never had to face in the Eredivisie
YOU HAD A WEEK TO RECOVER

>I started throwing shit everywhere and kicking shit when that goal went in, I was so mad and I haven't calmed down even days later.
stay mad chelshit, maybe the transfer ban will make you improve because you won't be able to keep wasting money signing shit 30 year old boomers

Attached: 1542104578352.jpg (2658x2560, 1.07M)

I'm from London and my whole family supports Chelsea going back to the 1950s. Try again fag.

For me, it's Liverpool. I don't feel too strongly about them when we aren't playing each other, whereas I hate Spurs all year round and have to unfortunately interact with their fans regularly.

I spent about 30 seconds devastated by my teams elimination...

Cause I support spurs. Those 30 seconds were between Sterling's last minute and the VAR overule. I'm calling it a Near-elimination experience.

When did you start supporting Chelsea? 2017?

yep, dortmund fan here. i only take little solace in the fact that we got defeated by the finalist spuddenham. we had like 80% possession and 9 to 1 shots on target, lose 0-1 lmao.

Attached: yamero.jpg (1000x562, 55K)

Honestly didn't expect for it to hurt that much. My love for the NT is weirdly greater than my city's club. I guess it still ended up feeling like a lost tournament because Ajax will probably not be in this position for many years. Just like a world cup loss with the NT. The way it happened though sucks the most. My only solace is that I think it's a 100% deserved loss due to those bottom right retarded subs and mistakes. Can't do that shit and be rewarded with a spot in the final

Thanks for holding back Inter for us PSVbro

???
They played a cup final 3 days prior retardo.

I'm still amazed that you couldn't put a single one past us

my team is gonna get relegated soon. feels bad because there is no sign that they can get better any time soon, so I will just watch all their games to suffer and feel depressed every weekend

Attached: midlife crisis pepe.jpg (630x611, 73K)

fug

Attached: retard.jpg (665x574, 25K)

My whole life, and it's my local and family team. But I'm not going to be lectured by some Spurs nonce from Essex.

Over it already. >We would've get fucking dicked by Liverpool anyway. Maybe Spurs can actually beat them since they're used to playing Liverpool at least twice a year.

>won't make it to CL
>it will only get worse

Attached: 1542914988296.png (657x527, 48K)

My team plays in the National League, so I'm devastated all the time

*unlocks Lucas Moura and Dele Ali while bullying De Ligt in every air duel in your path*

Attached: Fernando+Llorente+Spain+v+Liechtenstein+EURO+GqkJpw8nHt8l.jpg (448x594, 87K)

You better not be a Salford Shitty plastic

I am happy with the transfer ban. I've wanted us to play the yoof for years so this will actually force the club and manager to do so.

All in all a decent season for us. I never expected to get CL football and thought Frankfurt would beat us in the semis. So my expectations have been exceeded. I'm gonna be so mad if Totnum win the CL though, and unfortunately I think they will do it. Probably score some 96th minute goal from some faggot like Son to win it after a Van Dijk slip. At least the Yea Forums memes will be funny.

>I will forever hate that football club.

I'm sure they're devastated.

Attached: Butthurt4.jpg (225x224, 14K)

our team is as if a mad scientist tried to create the perfect team. one day it then works and you see stuff like the 4-0 against atletico, but most days it's an unstable mess.

How ever will you cope having to use Tammy Abraham instead of the elite Higuain?

I was going to buy their kit if they got in the final so jokes on them, they missed out on my £50.

>local team is being threatened with relegation if they don't upgrade their ground
>cutting a deal with the local council to build a community stadium but it's going to come too late
I feel for you

You're probs some southern twat who would wear it to beer gardens in the summer thinking you are dead cool. I'm glad you didn't get that shirt

PSG fan here, tired of piss poor club management but a bit relieved Barcelona took >our place as the laughing stock of Europe atm

At least your team didn't get cucked by the bing bings like mine

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-094817_Chrome.jpg (1080x1163, 312K)

Relegated from the Championship, staring liquidation in the face, a psychopathic chairman and nobody gives a shit because weve been in trouble years and boomers call us tinpot at every opportunity. Fun summer ahead.

Only if they choke the cup final. For now PSG is still the biggest laughing stock.

No.

Attached: 1534007193451.png (1142x1136, 452K)

Ajax dabbed on >us in the cup final. However the club has some money now and it's been a very good season which gives hope for the future

>go up 2-0
>3-0 overall
>get too cheeky
>strong fast counter by tottenham
>no worries 3-1
>amazing save by onana
>schone gets in the way
>goalie on the floor
>ball pinballs to moura
>scores again
>oh no no no 2-2
>ajax zoomers cant handle the pressure
>fucking ziyech unclutchest man in the history of football cannot score 3-2 to save his life
>tottenham get another good chance
>2-3
>zoomers btfo
The combination of overconfidence, plain luck, immense mental pressure that makes them weak in both offense and defense
>last fucking attack goal

I at least feel vindicated in saying that Valverde is shit for the past 2 years

I now remember that he was Bielsa's go-to striker in his Bilbao days, and Pochettino was one of Bielsa's "disciples" in terms of coaching and playing style

He is the real Man Mountain

>We would've get fucking dicked by Liverpool anyway

Lmao liverpool has 4 away losses this season, including to Crvena zvezda. You would've absolutely annihilated them in Madrid.

You forgot that the whole stadium sang "Every little thing's gonna be all right" at half time

youre that guarani fraude that told me the best way to kill ajax was to have a good defense, but that wasnt true the best way to kill ajax was hoof ball la-

>won't get promoted because poor
same, had the chance to advance twice but can't because a stadium costs money

He raped >us in the EL all the way back in 2011
>Smalling Evans CB partnership
>Jones and boomer Giggs in CM
Kek Fergie sure was senile at times

Yes. I cope by trolling the teams that are still in it. It doesnt mask the pain...

They are a young and unexperienced team, shit like that happens in pretty much every team sport.
Stop being this mad.

Wait, what?
Don't they get paid more?Aren't there sponsors, TV contacts and shit?

I'll tell you when it happens, we still to be eliminated from a mayor thropy since 2017

If my team wins tonight, they are promoted. They currently lead 1-0.

Attached: 1501099275175.jpg (850x620, 132K)

I was in love with a french girl on that national team 10 years ago. She looked a bit north moroccan, probably from Marseille. Her name started with "N" I think, something like Nebib.

Louisa Necib

were any of them in the knockout stage? are Liverpool playing the final at Spurs' ground? no?
not really that relevant then is it

3-0 now, feels so good bros

Hehe, "Brest"

Attached: 1518976783310.jpg (580x563, 236K)

fun fact: i've been to your city once and even stood before your stadium. theres a school like right next to it and a lidl about 200m down the street.

There is always next year maybe..

Attached: 1485132386885.jpg (250x226, 21K)

Here la

Attached: starflagman.jpg (460x629, 62K)

There is a city called Pussy in the Alps
The only time I was inside a Pussy

My analysis indicates that tottingham scored too many goals

no because next year is /ouryear/

right on point user

>Wasn't even projected to make the postseason
it still hurts, fuck offside challenges

Attached: 1513658195937.png (534x629, 75K)

Bloody lucky for Spuds it's not at Liverpool's ground.

Attached: KopPreview.jpg (300x225, 33K)

The second division is still just semi professional here, even the first isn't fully professional. The third one is divided by regions but in the second one they would need to travel more and all the players now are either full time workers or students
>TV contacts
lmao

Can't seem to get over being relegated from the gf premier league

I know that feel....

Attached: 1403206876792.jpg (534x629, 77K)

I hope that Arsenal will rekt your Chelshit ass.

And they have VAR

Your team are currently snorting coke, fucking hookers and cruising around on yachts and shit.
dont feel too bad about em, they dont give a fuck about you :)

elimination from the sport itself, yes I'm scared

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-011521.png (1080x1920, 744K)

Should have brought more midfielder back to mark the runners from llorentes flick ons, it was championship stuff

Still have a chance to win if Ajax fucks up. But even if we win the league it won't feel good knowing those jews had a hell of a season.

Attached: 20190510_201353.png (720x354, 31K)

shit mang what happened?

Two words: Lisandro Magallán.

>makes his debut for Ajax
>gets raped 6-2 by Feyenoord

He came on for Van De Beek in stoppage time but I don't quite understand the meme

Ten Hag started panicing after realising fielding almost the identical team that played 3 days ago in a cup final meant exhausted players after 45 minutes so he tried parking the bus and played himself.

We're certainly going into administration, getting 12 points deducted plus how over many points deduction they add for failing to play the Brentford game, probably -18. We have 8 players in contract and a transfer embargo coming in that stops us even loaning players if there's a sign on fee involved. And that's the best case scenario, if we don't find a is owner soon we'll be liquidated, ie made non existent.

Attached: PA_e1540b1d-18ca-4e7d-b63a-bebac90ba929_20190316185904-1024x688.jpg (1024x688, 70K)

My team has proven fraudulent, just like every other season.

I have the mutant hability to change teams with out feeling emotional.

You and me pal. Didnt know there was another Wanderer on Yea Forums
Anderson and his nonce son are cunts of the highest order

but what caused it? i remember bolton being a premier league midtable club not that long ago

You now remember Big Sam turned them from a relegation candidate into a regular European participant.

We were about 200 milion in debt to the owner because it was just before premier league money really became big. he loved the club and didn't want it back, but knew his family would claim it if he died, so he sold the club for a quid. He sold it quick to a dodgy con artist who's drained them of as much cash as possible. He's not playing the players or the staff, and is waiting it out for a rich owner to give him a profitable offer to buy the club, and because he's retarded, he wants to remain chairman at a salary of 2 milion a year for the league 1 club. If the club does go under, he's a beneficiary, so gets a pay out anyway. So he'll wait for an allusive billionaire, or let the club go under, cunt

Attached: imgID117867912.jpg.gallery.jpg (450x300, 17K)

Paying*

lol
lefty and Jewish spurs/football fans are constantly bringing up how bolsonaro is a fascist everytime Lucas moura is brought up so I’m glad that they’re through
The salt is amazing

Attached: 9D93D79E-3C3D-43E0-8990-0BD2821BD45C.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

>started throwing shit everywhere
S E E T H I N G
knew Chelsea skids were a bunch of babies

After Barcelona and Messi got eliminated on the CL, I literally went and stayed at my gfs place until today.
When I got there she asked;
>so? how did the game go?
>I don't want to talk about it.
I'm still fucking mad, and I don't want to know shit about anything related to both of them
I'll just wait for the Copa America now, maybe I'll get some bliss there until we get eliminated at the last instance by some meme shit like always

The late club chairman Phil Gartside allowing the frittering away of vast sums of money, and appointing poor quality managers mainly to spite his fallout with Allardyce.
Owen Coyle throwing retarded sums of money on wages for shitter players (Keith Andrews, Tyrone Mears, Chris Eagles etc.)
Club owner Eddie Davies loaning the club money and then secretly syphoning high interest payments in return while publicly appearing to be the clubs saviour.
It's a whole catalogue of financial miscreancies stemming back to the Allardyce era that simply wasnt checked and allowed to snowball into 160 million pounds of debt to Eddie Davies, and 10 million to Barclays.

I really wanted to see a Messi in another CL final, I could feel worse but my team is doing fine

Not putting in the warrior Huntelaar is the first wrong.
Subbing off the warrior vd Beek is the second wrong.
Bringing on the slipping Magallan is the third wrong.
Three strikes, your out.

Does aruba have any decent players (poached by the dutch or not)

Fucking what, is this a poor stay poor, rich get richer sort of thing.

I don't know this feeling

Attached: 1557192601476.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Who here after rockets got BTFO at home? I am on my third whiskey

>promoted
suck my ass lads

Attached: 1523889682_pepe.gif (500x288, 1.49M)

same op, what a shitty week it's been

Nope

Attached: 1556125565679.png (1142x1136, 399K)

Llorente functioned as a distraction, ajax defense knew he was fresh so they decided to focus all their efforts on him, which was a bad idea because they forgot about Lucas who is a very fast player with a lot of stamina. I didn't felt like llorente did a lot for the team apart of pulling the defense towards him.

BASED

this

Barcelona should be at least slightly glad that there is finally pretext to fire Valverde. His style of coaching is the antithesis of Barcelona football.

I honestly have no idea how he was hired in the first place.

>Chelsea fan since I'm a kid
>Started liking Spurs more and more in the last 5 years
>That goal at the last minute
>Those benulties
I'm good

Attached: 20180604_170851.png (654x572, 348K)

>I knew, with 100% certainty, that they would score in the literal last minute. It's as if god has been on their side all fucking season with all the last minute winners they score

Attached: 1409850354766.jpg (502x568, 215K)