So did something special happen this year? How did this occur?

So did something special happen this year? How did this occur?

Attached: 20190510_224832.jpg (1069x624, 186K)

VAR exposed the meme Lel Liga teams

Man City is the only team that got fucked by VAR

Let's ignore the past 5 years when both EL and CL won by Spanish teams. (except Mouyes)

EPL teams actually have to face real competition so they make each other better.

Rich owners inflated the market, lots of money in the PL. Best foreign talent in an era where Barca, Real, Bayern and all Italian clubs are struggling. While a club like Ajax actually over performed. And still it took 2 miraculous comebacks with crazy amounts of lucks and fuck ups on the opponents part (deserved though).

Meanwhile in the EL PL teams whom usually played in the CL got worse and were forced to play in the EL with the little boys. Whilst the usual mid-tier Spanish clubs got even weaker because La Liga is getting weaker. This is certainly the time to strike for future PL dominance. If they are smart. However this proves nothing about England and I wish people like Linecuck and all others took a step back from going all out on 'English players' and the 'English NT'. If England wins the next WC/EC I'll change my mindset and I will happily admit the English are the pinnacle of modern football. But I don't see the indications of that yet and it's far to early to make those conclusions. Multiple teams look better than England.

The EPL makes a lot of money.
And with Ronaldo and Messi getting older and Ronaldo moving to Juventus, the Real Madrid/Barcelona domination decreased.

Bump

The embassy near my house says the country is United Kingdom

and how many players and managers are from that country?

>forgetting about the VAR incident after Ajax’s third goal in Madrid

The Europa League is full of shite teams. The final was always going to be Chelsea vs Arsenal.

In the CL it's just memes, flukes and extraordinary bottle jobs from the continental teams. It's actually ridiculous the amount of good luck and flukey performances Totnum Cuckspurs and Livershite have had. Either of them would be among the least deserving CL winners of all time.

Almost all big teams in decline and a bit of luck. Coming back from three goals down was incredibly rare, thought Chelsea were lucky to win last night especially because they were piss poor.

its both

The 2020/21 Champions League final will be Wolves v Everton. Don't @ me.

Money

They stopped hiring English players.

In the last final Real Madrid started with only 3 Spanish players and foreign manager but nobody calls them out. Liverpool started with 3 English players and a foreign manager but apparently it's bad and we can't take any pride in our teams because of it.

Absolute cope from the Johnny Foreigners.

To be fair, Real Madrid is a scummy plastic club too.

great, it will give even more reasons for uefa to favorize soulless leagues filled with foreigners and rich jews/arabs/chinks owners, b-b-b-based

Always find it bizarre that LelLiga customers throw the 'lol foreign players' insult at us when the entire last decade of their league has been built around a rivalry between a Portuguese player and an Argentinian

Taking pride in your country for having lots of teams in the finals is fucking pathetic anyway. You should support your own club and no one else. Being happy that teams other than your own got to the final just cause they're English is some cuck shit

Fucking obsessed.

I guess it's because spaniards don't spam when la liga does well and don't turn this into some nationalist circlejerk

You have to explain this in mutt language

english teams used to suck, now they're goat
things change

and coaches

Barcelona were diving all over the place against Liverpool but VAR exposed them by allowing the ref to just ignore it

Xenophobic asshole

>proud nationalist footie fan Lineker
>anti-nationalist political commentator Lineker
What did he mean by this?

When did VAR ever do that, you paki tit?

Liverpool and Spurs have plenty of English players though.

He's literally 'Le civic nationalist' meme rolled into one person.

The United Kingdom is composed of four major non-sovereign countries, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

yes EPL teams finally weren't shit for once

He literally isn't that at all.

>Either of them would be among the least deserving CL winners of all time.
You are thinking of Chelsea in 2012. Liverpool deserve 100% and Tottenham also deserve, not as much as Liverpool, but still.

Lineker wanks off over Barca all the time though.

he likes to 'show off' by speaking spanish on camera as well

complete helmet

Ha. I like how he does the Spanish pronunciations of Spanish teams too so his metropolitan liberal elitist "mates" in the media think he's cultured and not some le footy lad mong.
>Saaahveeyaaaa
>Vaaahlenfiaaaa

Attached: 1543432796623.png (640x904, 592K)

>So did something special happen this year?

jaysus, why am I not surprised that self-adoring prick o'brien literally has a book called "how to be right"

nobody deserves shit

Half of the English players who played in European cup semifinals were Liverpool players though, + a Scot. From the four English finalists, they are by far the team who plays the most anglos.

Attached: english player europe.png (383x455, 185K)

Real vs Ajax

>Be english
>Shit your pants for the world to see
>Shag Sheep
Easy to understand why Linekah is a INGERLUND legend

>PSG vs United

It's the Big 4 of England. Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Who can even compare?

Attached: 1500857914367.jpg (1199x752, 140K)

>beautiful family

Attached: article-2522440-1A0AD89900000578-537_634x538.jpg (634x538, 101K)

>>Shag Sheep
English not Welsh

Wouldnt it be either to call them proviences?

>Mfw the one physical characteristic you hope none of your kids inherit and they all do

Attached: lineker1.jpg (400x200, 21K)

So his missus definitely cucked him for 2nd in from the left, right? Or is he adopted?
The other 3 look so much like him and then there's that one.

Nah, they're ll his. You can tell by the ears and the soulless eyes.

This, and brexit would fuck up Premier League.

No.

Why?

>treating CL like international play
I wish these retards who do this would fuck off back to /int/

2nd from left looks like he's wearing fake ears

Is this what your spic press are telling you?

Because they have their own parliaments or legislative assemblies. The 4 countries are very old, and split into many counties. Although Westminster holds power, it's not as united as it seems.

Same shit here with our states.

Retarded analysys. It's just one year. This is football and Greece won the Euro some time ago. Sometimes meme magic happens.

Next year Ajax will be shit again and the usual Real Madrid/Barcelona/Bayern/Juventus/Liverpool will be the ones fighting for the Champions. I'm leaving out Atlético because it's currently going under and PSG because I don't know what to do with PSG. It was fun when all the retards were overhyping PSG but now that all the retards don't hype them anymore, who knows. It's a good team, and if they find that winning mentality I'll seriously consider them.

Tottenham won't play a CL final ever again. Arselel and Chelshit belong in the Europa League with Sevilla and Red Bull.

>I guess it's because spaniards don't spam when la liga does well

But they do lmao. As do Germans

Attached: 1517000725957.png (645x773, 33K)

SEETHING

It's really not that hard to grasp. They are four countries. One day they decided to team up and make a partnership, and called it the United Kingdom.

Certain things apply to all four countries and fall under the law of the United Kingdom. Big things like treaties and trade agreements and defense. Other things like tax policy and education and other shit they do independently with their own governments.

England, Scotland, wales and Northern Ireland are accordingly four countries which also operate under the united umbrella of one country - the United Kingdom.

'No'

Madrid are dogshit. Ronaldo saw it and jumped ship. They've got serious rebuilding to do.

Barcelona are also dogshit, maybe even more than Madrid. Team full of ageing players who aren't what they used to be and retarded signings like Coutinho and Dembele who cant be sold because they cost 100+ million but who aren't good enough.

Messi has 1 or 2 more seasons left. He could call it quits any day now and they'd be FUCKED.

Juventus play in a farmers league and don't have the quality to compete. They got brushed aside by liverpool with ease.

Bayern are also full of old guard players and have rebuilding to do.

Only problem is the money in football has pretty much maxed out. Even the mega rich clubs cant afford to just buy a new team any more. They can get one or two decent players and that'll be all they can afford.

This year was the season that the old dynasties started to die and new teams started to compete. Cap this shit.

Not any different to how USA is divided by 50 states each with different govt but owned by White House

>owned by Israel

Fixed it for you buddy

Only Scotland and England partnered up. Wales was conquered.

Lel.

luck

not as much though