apologize in advance

Attached: Armani.webm (860x480, 2.86M)

1000 IQ goalkeeping

Knuckle ball.
happened to Oliver Kahn and cassillas also

>armani in charge of stopping blooters

It's Messi's fault, because of his bad leadership

also his teammates

after all those goals in CL, I realize that gks are all shit. the only difficulty in football is to pass the defenders, then 90% chance of goal, the rest is when the ball touches the cage.....

football is really shit

based lloris concedes a lot of goals but he stops the goal needed

As an amateur goalkeeper, knuck balls are one of, if not the hardest tipe of strikes to defend.
The ball wobbles erraticaly, it has no spin so it makes it really hard to determine the path that is gonna take, and it can go in a straight line for a bunch of meters just to sudenly change at the last second.
Armani could've tried to make it more flashy, by making some gestures or launching himself on the air, but the thruth is that he would've most likely get scored nevertheless

argie Friends how is based Andrada doing?

>Andrada
This is from last night
yikes

Attached: 1557453737740.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

andrada? more like cagada aaajajaj

Attached: file.png (400x400, 329K)

>muh it's always everyone's fault but messi's
kek if you bother to check the angle at the end you can tell it's not an easy save, ricardo diaz enrique delahoya

I miss cech. he really fucking covered his team as best as possible back in chelsea days

>be keeper
>player with the ball can't do shit but shoot meme balls
>do not expect a meme ball
Should've watched the Inter x Palestino game.

I think the goalkeeper should be Gazza Nigger from Spurs, the substitute of Lloris.
Everybody here wants either Armani from River or Andrada for Boca, nobody realizes the first time in his life Armani met a striker of the quality of Mbappe was in the world cup.
We should be using goalkeepers who face great strikers every week.
We have Gazzaniga as a substitute in Spurs, Musso as starter in Udinese, Benitez as starter in Nice, and Rulli as starter in Real Sociedad. It should be one of them.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

is Libertadores officially worse than C tier european leagues? I mean, your champion lost to Al-Ain...

keeper was on wrong foot you monkey

Except it's gonna be Rulli.

Should be Rulli

Yeah because you could've stopped that right?

thank God refs came to the rescue

Still seething after last night, I see.