Why do players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe refuse to go to the Premier League...

Why do players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe refuse to go to the Premier League? Are they afraid they will be exposed like Di Maria and Falcao?

Attached: TALKSPORT-Christian-Pulisic-to-Chelsea.jpg (750x500, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNAbuidCb1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do players like Ronaldo refuse to go to the Premier League?

Attached: mds.png (744x889, 1.24M)

>making bank in a league where the weather's nice and they don't have to worry about their ankle getting smashed to a pulp by dean from grimsby
I dunno, it just doesn't make sense

PL is incredibly overrated

>not afraid to tour the greatest leagues of Europe, proving himself over and over, unlike a certain choke-fraud
This is why he's the GOAT desu

>the weather is shit
>the food is shit
>the slags are shit
people born and raised here dont want to be here so you honestly cant blame johnny foreigner

I think it was Alex Ferguson who said that if you want to become the best player in the world go to the premier league but if you already are then one of the European super clubs ie Real, Barca or PSG might be a better fit because you are surrounded by other elite players, generally have far more time on the ball and spend most of the time beating up teams far inferior to your own. There are no easy games in the PL and every team will fight you for every inch.

>There are no easy games in the PL and every team will fight you for every inch
and you also have an 80% chance of working in a chaotic or poorly coached club where you won't improve. terrible career move for most players.

>imagine not being born to see ronaldo play in the premier league
those were the times

They don't want to go to the league where refs don't protect top players enough.

It's no fun to spend half of the season injured and the other half playing through the pain barrier.

If I were a B+ player I'd go to the premier league to collect my 200k a week.
If I were a world class player I'd stay in the mainland to collect me 400k a week and not worry about some Burnley cunt wanting to turn my ankles into jam and pakis raping my daughter

>The basic fish and chips league vs the deliciously wholesome Paella Liga
Gee, I dunno

>PL overrated

4/4 European finalists
More quarter finalists in last 15 years
More internationals than any other league
Highest transfer fees by far
Most earnings by far
Most competitive by far

>in b4 world club championship
I know you guys take it seriously but no one here does and I can't even remember who won it last year

Who wouldnt choose sunny spain over england?
Madrid and barca are the elite choice. Both teams are bigger than any other team in the world

its why i have alot of respect for ronaldo he got kicked to shreds every weekend and was targeted specifically because he tried to dribble and shit but everytime he got knocked down he would get up and do it more. he was an annoying twink fag but he had tons of grit, determination and heart

fish and chips > paella

What about mosquitoes and other insects? Isn't that really annoying to deal with

Wtf is wrong with you guys.
>kicked to shreds.
Its not the fucking 70's anymore, football is soft as shit. Its just the rest of europe is even softer

>when you know the flag is American before you open the thread

Abhorrently british post

What about the toothless northerners. And scousers sending death threats

that was hyperbole for dramatic effect but it doesn't change the fact that he was kicked to shreds every weekend

Maybe you're getting that impression now, when Wigan, Stoke, West Brom and couple other talentless thug teams are where they belong.

Murderball is real. We just assume half of fouls are dives or referee fuck-ups when in fact they're often too spineless to go for the card in the first place.

fish and chips > paella >>>> cuisses de grenouille

Ronaldo completely dominated during the prime era of this league. Now even frauds like salah and kane can hold this league by the balls.

ronaldo was consistently the most fouled player in the premier league by a distance or did you forget about fergie moaning about ref protection every single week

Hello? Salah broke Suarez's record last year and will probably win another Golden Boot this weekend.

Brexit can't come soon enough

>Most earnings by far
>Most competitive by far
This. I don't know why the fuck other leagues in Europe protect their big teams and give them the lion's share. At least the distribution in England is fair ... and the league makes an effort to bring all the supporters in (Except West Ham), but in a place like Spain, you get Madrid and Barcelona being touted and flaunted while the rest have to fight the odds to even so much as get a fair shake from the league to compete. It's why Valencia and Atletico's triumphs were celebrated.

Barcelona and Madrid are literally the breadwinners of la liga though - they bring in a far bigger global audience and help spread the gospel of la liga thats more than enough reason to kick tractor fc to the kerb

Still makes for a more boring league. As things stand the rest only have a chance if Barca and Real have a bad year or if they do a Leicester which very rarely happens. The pl has an elite just like any other league but at least it's a lot closer and you can pick your winners from 6 instead 2 or even only 1 like in France or Italy. Bayern have gone off recently but for a while it was the same with them.

>football is interesting when everyone has a chance

Attached: 1512498277886.png (645x729, 99K)

all these euro and sth american pussy fags can't do it on a cold rainy Tuesday night in Stoke.

Are you seriously implying Messi couldn't go to PSG, Man City, Juventus etc. and win their leagues if he wanted to?
Beckham did the same thing 10 years ago; no one cares.

Who the fuck on the continent is going to pay a b+ player £400k a week?

Are you illiterate by chance?

He clearly meant R9

Whoops didn't mean to quote the last one

>Messi
Camp Nou babby who we all saw get destroyed in England this week
>Ronaldo
Already been there, probably wants to win a trophy in the Big 4 leagues and retire at 45.
>Mmmbop
Ridiculous sense of loyalty to his dogshit league and club, really needs to go to England or Spain or his talent will be squandered.
>Neymar
Much prefers steamrolling in an uncompetitive league like France - gives him more energy to fuck his sister.

>Messi
If he tries doing his meme dribble shit against Brighton they'll snap him in half
>Ronaldo
He played for United
>Neymar
Wants easy games and lots of money, if he ever goes to England it'll be to go to Man City
>Mbappe
french nationalist

>wants to win a trophy in the Big 4 leagues and retire
England, Spain Italy and what’s the 4th one?

Russian premier League

Buyernliga

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 08.43.31.png (308x378, 37K)

>muh history

spain are dead now that they can't rely on refball

we've been down this road before

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 14.00.36.png (608x110, 34K)

>VAR is introduced
>no spanish team makes it to the final

what a strange coincidence

>pre-VAR CLs
Sweet holy mother of cringe.

>tf
>talking about fair play

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 26K)

>overrated

When was the last time a Brazilian team won the FIFA Club Championship (the club trophy Brazilians want more than any other)?

>Winning the WC final 3-2 rather than 4-2
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing

Messoy, Mbappe and Neymar would get exposed
Ronaldo can only play in the retirement league at this point

You said this and that then why when i see ronaldo play he dives just as soon as he feels some contact and when i see messi he tries to keep going? (Inb4 that cheeky flopping vs liverpool which is pretty uncommon for messi).

Language barrier and they don't want to get clattered into every week

Bœuf bourguignon > both

Are you dumb? Did you see Ibra in Man United? Ronaldo would've scored 25 for West Ham or Southampton easily.

Chinese Super League

>The tradition in the UK of fish battered and fried in oil may have come from Jewish immigrants from Spain and Portugal. Originally, Western Sephardic Jews settling in England as early as the 16th century would have prepared fried fish in a manner similar to pescado frito, which is coated in flour then fried in oil.

It's funny how the EPL is the only classless league. I mean sure, it had class players in the past, but there are some kind of guys you can't imagine play in England.

Just picture Zidane playing there. Or Nedved, Messi, Pirlo, Ronaldinho... Would feel fucking weird.

Like a ballet dancer before a breakdance crowd.

t. Avi Bergmann, journalist for The Guardian.

EPL had Gerrard la'

>it had class players in the past
Only Cantona and Ginola in the 90's.

I'd say Zola and Bergkamp as well

ronaldo was there you uneducated amerislime. why do all americans compete to be the most stupid person on earth?

Because England is a shitty place to live

Shaak and rotli (curry and chappatis to you) >>>>> all the overrated rubbish previously mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=pNAbuidCb1U

*sips*

andre fucking schürrle who scored 4 goals during 2 years at dortmund goes to fulham and scores 6 in half season. this means everything.

>people from fucking Mozambique have internet now
Tourist or native?

I never said anything about diving
I said that Messi is too scared to play in the PL because a shithouser from Burnley or Brighton will break his legs

wew

do you know how fast africa develops? people from our lands have this picture of africa being mudhuts and desert, only so that mr. shekelberg can finance his life through helpafricafoundation.com but in reality many places there look better than some european urban centers.

John Barnes
Mcmanaman
Le Tissier
Beardsley
Hoddle
Waddle
Mcallister
Zola
Bergkamp
Kanu
Overmars

No one wants to see their legs get broken mate

for top players there is only real or barcelone
kind of sad

cassoulet you mean

I would've expected Nigeria maybe because muh oil money but I know nothing about Mozambique

Anglo contractor, I'm only here for 3 months. But yeah it's a mix, the inner capital lots of rich chinks and poos but natives are dirt poor, no wifi for them.

stay safe my dude

Attached: fox getting brooshed.webm (600x752, 2.89M)

Cheers bro, I miss blighty already.

Attached: 1550736990234.jpg (687x578, 217K)

Tony Pulis is still around. We've also got a big Sam.

gerrard was a brute horrible fucking player

>Overmars
>literaly the first pacebaby
>class

>Muh finalists
Spain has been doing it for years
>More QFs
Who cares?
>More internationals
That's Spain
>Higher transfer fees
That would be PSG
>Most earnings
that's relative
>Most competitive
probably, but that doesn't make it the best, if you go to let's say, Brazil, every year ther's a different champion, making it really competitive, but not the best in the world.

>I know you guys take it seriously but no one here does and I can't even remember who won it last year
That's pure damage control, in case you fuck up against a way more economically inferior team, and with less skilled or experienced players

Obviously Halalwinslol

>implying Messi could hold up for 38 games in England

it was my club, Corinthians, in 2012. Beating that dogshit club Chelsea (A.K.A. LAST ENGLISH CLUB TO WIN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)

Attached: eternofregues.jpg (615x400, 53K)

Scottish Premiership

Based and Tsupilled

You have to ask the question considering he has literally been in the same system since he was a child surrounded by world cup winning players.