/nba/ SIXGODS BOOTYBLASTED THE RAPNIGGERS EDITION

News: BUTGOD SLAYED THE CHINKS
Blazies beating the niglets (frauds)
KD IS FUCKING KILL TOO

Attached: C18Evy9XEAAlwxb.jpg (675x1200, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zNG36cGl8J8
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnEbpNLFmU
twitter.com/ringernba/status/1126623380680036352
twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1126932558212620288
mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1126936781654458368
youtube.com/watch?v=GvPvoWZ0h8M
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bsRkugzpjwA
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZRaz2_VA7Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Embitch.

>three 7 game series in the 2nd round
yawn. silver is so predictable.

respect my cryppn

Attached: blueface.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

What a fucking clown

I seen a nigga at my job who looked like this, his girl was asking me questions and I literally couldn’t stop staring at his eyes. No homo

Portland will win it all. Racist cuckservsties will seethe

hi

nice digits bb

Yawn, another series going to 7. Adam, you gotta make this a little less predictable for us lowly plebs. Mix up the script a bit, ya know?

a lot of game 7's suddenly. nba refs getting that bonus

Why would Portland winning my conservatives seeth?

Make* conservatives seeth

The same reason the Warriors do.

I actually liked the Blazers too until you started thinking the (((Memeiors))) are somehow good for the league and we're somehow wrong for saying anything about it.

You coffee/semen guzzling cucks can fuck off too

My 6ers are elite-y

sixers-trailblazers finals see ya there

>post your fav finals matchup
>post yfw
sixies and memerriors

Attached: 1556929361113.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Go Raps

>one game Shitxers look like a fraud
>another game Craptors look like a fraud

Is there anyone still thinking the Buck won't just steamroll out of the east with ease

Is Jokic tired?

they all look tired, which is nothing surprising, the Spurs series was too much

Bucks vs Nuggies

Attached: 1493068155097.gif (184x141, 1.04M)

Portland is more based than Commiefornia or Canada or Philadelphia. Denver is similar to Portland. Dunno about Milwaukee but I'm guessing it's bleak

Oh is this the dude that people make fun off because he sings too fast to the beat? I don’t understand these new rappers running around. Like they’re all either hyperactive chimpanzees or trying to sound super deep and sad.

It’s all drakes fault isn’t it?

Clippies vs Celtics

Attached: gettyimages-1140428693-e1557015522928.jpg (780x440, 27K)

Haha

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-014337.jpg (1046x1587, 396K)

My buckies will take a shit on whichever fraudulent team emerges from game 7. :)

Why is Annuoby getting no minutes?

He ded

The Philadelphia 76ers.

Attached: D6ALhIhXsAEaw26.jpg (1122x1350, 212K)

76ers bucks ecf would be absolute kino. fuck off leafs.

Kawhi will leave and the Crappies will never make it past the first round ever again

This, objectively

2 young and upcoming teams fighting to get a place in the finals. Giannis' rise to being a top 3 player and the 76ers reaching the culmination of the Process is just more interesting than a mercenary Kawhi and some scrubs who've been dicked by LeBron for half of a decade.

who would be a tougher matchup for golden state, the nuggies or blazers?

Blazers

Night losers

The bass they'll be fishing in Oakland.

Attached: 6374E128-6C39-439B-9766-E778757F51C8.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Blazers, Lillard will absolutely destroy the warriors as he returns to Oakland, I say this as a golden State warriors fan senpai, Lillard has spooky energy in Oracle, and to deny them of a three-peat and send them off to San Francisco disappointed reveling in the fact he alone denied them, at least that's what I hope

>some scrubs who've been dicked by LeBron for half of a decade
Better than getting dicked by the entire league for half a decade like your sixcucks. Kawhi vs Giannis is going to be so good.

what kind of fish is this

Is the NBA scripted?

Sixers/Lakers

fuck you man i hope you lose

THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS ARE SO FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT DAMIAN "HOLD ON AFTER I HIT THIS WET ASS JUMPER I'M GONNA DROP THE HOTTEST MIX TAPE OF 2019" LILLARD

CJ "AFTER I BUTTFUCKED DUKE I BUTFUCKED AUSTIN RIVERS GIRL" MCCOLLUM

JUSUF "I'LL PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY MOTHER FUCKING MANTLE" NURKIC

AL-FAROUQ "I LOOK SO SLEEPY CAUSE I REFUSE TO BE WOKE" AMINU

MO "SHUT YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH MY D AND DROP TREYS IN YOUR RETARDED FACE" HARKLESS

ENES "POLITICAL EXILE STATUS DON'T MEAN SHIT WHEN I'M ASS RAMING YOUR FRONT COURT" KANTER

RODNEY "I PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN CLEVELAND CAUSE FUCK HELPING THAT BITCH LEBRON" HOOD

JAKE "OUT WORKING YOU ON THE COURT AND FINISHING STRONG IN YOUR MOM" LAYMAN

EVAN "I GET PAID TO RUN THE BEST BENCH IN THE LEAGUE" TURNER

ZACH "TELL YOUR SISTER TO STOP CALLING ME I'M BUSY SHITTIN ON THESE BITCHES" COLLINS

MEYERS "7 FOOT TALL JUSTIN BEIBER" LEONARD

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE REALEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA!

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM TONIGHTS GAME:
FAT BIG HONEY JOKIC GUARDING LILLARD
LILLARD: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
Jokic: Please Lillard I'll suck your dick please don't do it I obey
LILLARD: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
LILLARD: IM BOUTTA SHIT ON A NIGGA
DAMIAN LILLARD WET ASS FADEAWAY JUMPER WITH CONTACT OVER JOKIC FOR THE SERIES NIGGA
LILLARD: DAMN. Just shit on a nigga. Another fucking day in Portland.

The Bucks beat a Pistons with half a Blake Griffin and a dysfunctional Boston team.

Raptors are winning the East, they still lose Kawhi.

The curry family had a rough night today

Who excited for Celshits actually playing Brad Stevens ball next year? :)

based

very based.

They sleep.

Attached: lillard.jpg (800x533, 56K)

Based post

Attached: 567686748674964.jpg (473x387, 20K)

Marc davis is referring the Rockets game and he literally gives the rockets free whistles. Game 7 incoming, hopefully not.

I wouldn’t like an Oakland based player denying Oakland from another ring. I like him and all, but I hope we don’t meet him in the WCF

It's good to be on the TrailBlazies bandwagon

>tfw you run out of mountain dew

Attached: AR-310319614.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Wisconsin is mostly conservative because it’s white and not filled with onions

>hopefully not.
why?

But you are aware he becomes a different monster in Oracle, it'll be interesting and if the warriors beat him it's only make it more great

Milwaukee itself is 95% democrat. If you include the suburbs it's 50/50 though.

It's a LeafPocalypse

Pretty sure that Philippines poster is kinda retarded

>marry a whale

Attached: 2D41EB92-13E3-4BF3-AF83-4F91119881B2.jpg (700x450, 35K)

Imagine letting these two plastic surgery bimbos run your multi billion dollar sports organization into the ground

LeBron should demand a trade this weekend. Fuck these dumb cunts

Attached: bussted ass team.jpg (1432x925, 184K)

>implying they ever make the postseason again

This teams gonna be Hawks/Suns tier next year

>lose KD
>still can't lose
It's time we move on from James Harden.

I wonder if the Bucks will create a new meta in the NBA.

1 big dude going unga while surrounded by snipers isn’t exactly.

What we need to worry about is the league turning into the rockets, analytics babies reliant on figuring out ways to get to that free throw line

Already have

I don’t know why people pretend this is funny years after the fact

Fuck Rachel Nichols.

Jimmy obviously already did

everybody loves the blazers. they are the good guys.i legit hope they can somehow get leonard, davis or jimmy butler because my main man damian really deserves that chip.

The reason men don't care about her is because Sonya is hotter

Blazers fan here,

Sorry to disappoint you but we never get big name free agents

It’s annoying I can’t shit post at my job

is steve curry back or will he get exposed tonight without KD?

>tfw no a NBA final played in 7 matches with two OTs at least in each match

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zNG36cGl8J8

Jason Kidd at 38, what is Chris Paul gonna be at that same age?

Harden will save his legacy by taking one shot the entire game

Truly if he can’t win with strategic flopping , it’s better to lose efficiently so the analytics morons like Nick wright can say he’s great and not a choker

Deron Williams > CP3

WHY DIDN'T HARDEN SHOOT IN THE 4TH QUARTER
they literally had Warriors by the balls and Harden decided to just chill the entire quarter
what the actual fuck

He got the call. Mr. Silver wants another game 7

Attached: Adam-Silver-on-the-phone.jpg (340x512, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DjnEbpNLFmU
Based Spiderman

Because it's HARDen for him

Harden is retarded. The NBA wouldn't want him to make it this obvious the sport is rigged

anyone else starting to hate the nuggets after their playoff run now?

I was pretty neutral on them and never really watched their games. Now after seeing a few I realize they're all a bunch of dirty nigs. Like seriously, it's like watching 5 draymonds play, barton pushing good curry for no reason, poking people in the eyes, Jokic elbowing and kicking players, etc. etc. Hoping the blazies win the west, they're the only good guys left

In the playoffs

denver has always been the thuggets

Attached: k-mart-nene.jpg (650x360, 70K)

Attached: ben.png (350x254, 121K)

This but the opposite

We da norf

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Yea Forums is a nuggets board

benjamin simmons

Baby Bron

y'all use that girl filter on snapchat?
i'm cute at as fuck. i'd fuck me

ded

Who else here isnt from ontario and hates the raptors. Hoping that philly can clutch it out on sunday. Fuck the raptors

what went wrong?

Attached: celtics-irving-tatum-brown-hayward-horford.jpg (2816x1878, 1.59M)

Based or cringe? Remember that Nik Jokic is a Serb.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 11.07.58 AM.png (1442x1208, 1.61M)

my /snakes/ won and i’m nervous that the raptors are choking

Attached: 1E8E6B3A-FAAB-404C-949B-B2D118BE3D52.jpg (735x490, 88K)

Cringe

Who is this faggot?

Will he ever learn to shoot?

I tried it, I'm fucking ugly

redpill me on sixers raptors game 7

Kyrie is team cancer, watch them have better success next season...unless they do a reset and gut the entire roster.

They should let Kyrie walk and let Rozier get overpaid somewhere else, Morris isn't staying for chump change either so he's free to leave.

>le "23 year old son of a cokehead & prospect" man
Jokic is same age and will be nightmare matchup for current state GSW. Can't believe I'm saying it, but I a-apologize, LeGM. Saw that bust right off the bat.
Why the fuck would you want that? We can have Giannis vs Kawhi and then Bucks finally stopping memechuckers. Filfadelphia so inconsistent they'll drop 1 out of every 3 games to CBL teams, and medical joe will probably arrive to finals in wheelchair. GSW-Bucks is what gemantra readings showed anyway.

Attached: eternal prospect.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>jason kidd is a good coach
what does Mainstream media mean by this?

Remember to buy Beats (by Dre)!

Attached: beatsbydre.jpg (583x470, 65K)

Sixers vs Bucks would be way more entertaining than Raptors vs Bucks.

the 76ers Raptors Series is the series everyone should want from two teams they aren't personally invested in
>Two Blowout wins for each team
>One Really ugly win for each
>Superstar players taking over games
>Top 5 player playing at a GOAT level
>Fans that aren't OKC Tier Robotic

A bunch of overrated players and Al Horford coached by Overrated Brad Stevens having expectations forced on them because of one hot playoff series last year

No it would not. Bucks would destroy them. Raps keep getting open three's. Bucks would legit drop twenty 3s each game.

Kawhi Leonard shot 25%, hit zero threes, and had only one assist when guarded by Ben Simmons last night. Simmons only fouled him once.

Attached: usa_kawhi_leonard_ben_simmons_raptors_sixers.jpg (1500x844, 412K)

>Raps kept getting open 3s
Almost as if the strategy was to let Siakam take open 3s because he can't make them or something

The raptors have had a lot of open threes in this series because they've shown they can't hit them, and the sixers feel they can throw doubles at Kawhi. It would be different against the Bucks. Giannis demands a lot of defensive attention and help, but it's required at different times and on different parts of the floor than for Kawhi. The game looks a lot different if the Sixers are playing the Bucks.

cringe

>be Lebum
>enjoying Cancun earlier than the rest of the league
>mainstream media wants (You) to play LeGM

Attached: 88F66F97-7A83-456E-88C9-503624808046.jpg (786x581, 399K)

But I'm a white guy that watches NBA and have a fetish for buff black women

Not everything is about sex, you 14 year old autist

I am literally a buff black guy

>their designated “leader” according to Ainge and Brad is a cancer and overrated
>Ainge and Brad looked out for their white boy, Gordon Hayward, a transplant from a transplant state regardless of the minutes it took away from the proven players.
>bad karma for screwing over a Boston hero like I.T
>Kobe low key sabotaged Tatum
>Danny Ainge using the kids as trade leverage back in January to stall Lakers broke the straw on the abused camels back and made them turn on their 2 returning stars and Brad even more.
And yet Chris mannix says this should’ve won a championship. Ahahahahahahahaha

>>Danny Ainge using the kids as trade leverage back in January to stall Lakers broke the straw on the abused camels back and made them turn on their 2 returning stars and Brad even more.
I thought that was the reason for his heart attack

>bad karma for screwing over a Boston hero like I.T
That's rich coming from a Leaf, whose team screwed over a guy who never wanted to leave the team just so they can taste a one year rental superstar.

you arent wrong

Refs are really soft these playoffs. Some of these "Flagrants" are comically weak

Jokic singing Roki Vulovic songs as retaliation when?

My Buckies, Rockies and Sixies are gonna all lose aren't they

whoops meant Nuggies not Buckies, Buckies gonna take the title desu desu

Butlers gonna nail a buzzer beater Sunday night isnt he? I can feel it already happening

Man I can't believe the most lopsided, dominant series for the Raptors ever is going to game 7

Harden will never be a champion.

I'm the future and ur wrong

It’s interesting People kept insisting that Steph and Draymond were garbage because of KD getting all that shine. People needed a reminder of what a championship winning team like the splash bros were long before KD wore the jersey.

Meanwhile everyone keeps heaping excuses and MVP titles to Harden despite consistently either blowing up in spectacular failure or straight up disappearing in big games. The leader on a team of mental midgets that were more concerned about gathering referee data and abusing the rule book that I haven’t seen since the days of the Chicago Zen master.

I hope so. I've never hated any team more than I hate the rockets. I've always hated CP on the clippers then he just had to join harden. Seriously, fuck the rockets. I'd rather let literally any team in the NBA win the chip than anyone on that fucking team.

i want my nigga steph to take 30 shots this game

Double edged sword of overachieving all the way to ECF. Kyrie felt threatened they went all the way to without him, the young guys felt like they were hot shit, so he immediately comes back and put everyone in check. He just took himself way too seriously, went full retard with his leader role and kept reminding everyone. They certainly weren't a toxic team last year prior to his injury.

Imagine thinking Brett Brown should be fired because he doesn't hoot and holler like like a chimp (Or a hard nosed, gritty working class coach if he's white)

>Becky, Pop’s 2nd in command could be the coach of the LA lakers
I think this is the first time listening to skip and Shannon that my brain just turned off.

Would LA riot?

>Would LA Riot
Are you kidding? They'd throw a parade to show their support for how brave and powerful she was to take the daunting task of being a millionaire

Can my Trailblazies be champions next year? I think there is a very good probability :)

LA would have rioted if the Celcucks won, nothing more, nothing less. LA is pretty based when it comes to niggaball

Am I the only Warrior fan that doesn't mind if KD leaves this off season? Honestly, this just opens up more room for Klay and Curry to shoot. They don't always have to look for the best shot (in KD) because now those two are the main scoring options. From what we saw in the 4th quarter in Houston, Curry and Klay were cooking.
Some numbers to look at:
Klay's eFG increases to 58.6 from 51.8 with KD out.
Klay's 3PT% increases to 50% from 36.7% with KD out. This is honestly quite shocking, but it makes sense when you watch them play together.
Curry's 3PT% stays the same, but his eFG increases by 3%.
Are Warriors better with KD off?

No

pop despises the lakers. wouldn't shock me he would try to get a mole in there

Who's gonna replace KDs 27ppg? Their ancient bench that they'll have no cap space to fix?

Ewing theory. Could also develop a new SF from the draft. We also still have Evans and Looney is heavily underrated, who has been developing his jump shot throughout the regular season. If he can consistently get that off, then I think we're still contenders.

What if you’re a Mavs fan?

Attached: 90C8BF02-CAF9-4EDA-B916-7157FA2F5143.jpg (749x738, 91K)

you like getting dicked by Dimitri

Wife beaters probably.

That would mean I’d have a wife so based.

>Lakers will be run by
>Jeannie Buss
>Linda Rambis
>Becky Hammon
Powerful

Attached: DwzlQzbW0AAjjyn.jpg (768x433, 73K)

>LeBron destroying the Lakers from the inside so he can swoop in and purchase the team with his hollywood financial group

well the government step in and do something about this?

Splash Bros vs Flop Bros.

Who you got?

We're going to lose game 7 at home again....

Attached: 1415585285351.jpg (1024x518, 70K)

hate to break it to you but if you arent in ontario, you are essentially in a 3rd world country.

>Rodney Hood is playing like a finals MVP caliber player
Wow, what happened to him?

Hate to break it to ya, but nobody cares about fucking Canada.

>croatia
hAHHAHAHAHAHAH

We're a wanted tourist destination and the number of people visiting Croatia only increases with each year, so a lot of people care.

He already shooting off in your mum's snatch bruh

Anybody wanna play pickup with me and my friends? We’ll be at Rucker at 2pm on Sunday

No fat asses

Have the Laker fans started protesting yet at Staples Center?

They're in full support of a powerful woman in am position of power

Confirmed rigging?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-191842~2.png (720x515, 52K)

Oh yeah the NBA is known for colluding with GOOGLE

Yeah, Jews BTFO.

FUCK JEANIE BUSS

Attached: lakies fans out here.jpg (4032x3024, 817K)

You figured it out, Adam Silver is going down now

>Yankees hat

Based bandwagoner

wtf Stuart Scott is alive

It's hard to believe that we're less than 12 hours from seeing all three of them cemented as frauds like I've known all along

Attached: russell-westbrook-kevin-durant-james-harden.jpg (1890x1060, 351K)

I'm surprised he doesn't own Warriors gear

Harden back to OKC when the Houston deal runs out, KD back when the Knicks experiment blows up in his face

OKC 2023 NBA champions

Anything to not see this faggot at any games again this season

>KD
>Knicks
Why would anyone willingly play for Dolan?

twitter.com/ringernba/status/1126623380680036352

wild shit

>game 7 would be on Sunday
>this Sunday is Mother's Day
I sure hope you guys don't bother watching tonight's game.
>2023
They're going to be on the wrong side of 30 while the Bucks and 76ers enter their primes

>We're a wanted tourist destination
everyone i know thats been backpacking has recommended a hard skip on Croatia. i am genuinelly curious what is worthwhile to see in croatia?

literally Ty Lue's nephew

>i am genuinelly curious what is worthwhile to see in croatia?
A lot of places, really. Some of the examples would be Plitvička Jezera and our National Park Krka.

Ah yes and Kgjshdhrbedu University and Mcndusych Museum of Gcndhxha

yawn

WHOWHOAWHOA SKEEEEUP IT MY TURN!

JENNY AINT YOU JUST SAY IT MY TURN? DAS RITE IT MY TURN TO TAWK.

i never thought it was possible to make me strongly root for the splash bros warriors, yet here we are

Man that’s the most limp dick protest I’ve ever seen

KD+NY media= Fun for us but man, those burner account are gonna start unionizing from overwork

someone brought a lecrybaby sign. very based

Attached: ayesha.jpg (728x547, 66K)

if lakers don't find a way to bring lue aboard,
lebron will force a trade to whichever team lands zion

I know the Bucks will try to sign AD to tap into the Chicago market but I'd rather they signed a better player.

>

Attached: 1530778005644.jpg (1024x683, 74K)

i think rachel nichols might have hooked up with tracy mcdubbies

If he was black the Celtics wouldn't have paid him that much. Prove me wrong.

hi

please post in my thread :)

thanks!!

You look at this and tell me this ain’t white Privilege.

Give me some real news

Nice hat lmao

HAHA LAKERS

Clippers fans at the protest lmao

Lakerfags protest going well
twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1126932558212620288

The Illuminati is involved

Attached: D44EqqJXsAAEcp3.jpg (814x1200, 235K)

worst dollar for dollar contract in the nba ?
wall is at least injured

I mean his plan would probably yield great results if it were done correctly.

Wall and westbrook
Hayward has 2 years left

Wont make the finals and will get exposed next season so no.

Wall is going to get stupid money for years and he can't even walk. Might be the worst contract in history

wiggins is also horrible

ok but i mean its mostly tough luck due to the injury.

contracts like parson and hayward are just horrible

They'll be back, just not with Kyrie (thank goodness)

1. KD
2. Giannis
3. Harden
4. Jokic
5. Kawhi
6. LeBron
7. Curry
8. Embiid
9. AD
10. PG13

But that's just life as a DC sports fan tbhwy

>lakies fans: ugly virgins
>clippies fans: handsome chads
uhhh bros?

Attached: 5xi55GL.jpg (1536x2048, 488K)

Hayward and Parsons were injury related too. Wall in particular is bad because he always comes into camp out of shape, is locker room cancer, and in general makes bad decisions. He's like Westbrook but isn't a workout warrior which is suicide for a player that relies 100% on athleticism to do anything. Wahington should have known better

>every other team is going 7 games
>Kyrie literally handed the bucks a gentlemen sweep.
What the fuck am I supposed to do with all these funny Kyrie images?

Attached: 12e21e21.png (634x508, 433K)

What are LA people like

It depends, I live in the SFV, most are pretty cool but the Boomers and Armenians are pretty shit. The city is so massive and diverse, its hard generalize.

>lakers
>yankees
Patriots underwear?

Attached: hmmm.png (687x853, 1.28M)

>Dubs heavily favored going into this year’s post-season
>looking unstoppable
>everyone bitching about lack of parity and ratings drops and bullshit
>Boogie goes out to start R1
>now Durant goes out in R2
>Injury curse has FINALLY visited the Dubs
>their lucky health streak finally and dramatically coming to an untimely end (this has been a long time coming!)
>Curry and friends finally given a chance to prove they’re real worth
>objectively massively OP’d Dubs have now completely lost their safety net
>#strengthinnumbers put to the test
>no glory without struggle
>Rockets lose Cp3 last year in the pivotal game of the series
>Warriors lose Durant this year in the pivotal game of the series
>I fucking love pottery
>James “..The Candybread Elite7 rating engine believes his spark isn’t durable or lasting due to the damped conditions it likely occurred in..” Harden and Chris Paul sensing blood in the water as the Dubs are finally vulnerable
>stars have aligned to bring excitement and spark back to the Western Conference Post season!
>we actually get to witness the culmination of this historic happening tonight

God damned it, I fucking love playoff basketball!! :)

Not to mention:
>/snakes/ :) My Lilly and My Micky
>Larry’s Lakeshits still an absolute shitfest
>space jam 2 still biggest thing going for LeFraud rn

B E S T T I M E L I N E

Attached: F89EC7DA-A06F-412F-9A5F-170144727352.gif (500x281, 394K)

>not even mention Cp3
>2nd worse at 160$M
>paying the Max for a guy that gave you 1 final prime year and it went down the drain with his hamstrings.
AhahahahahshahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAA

Attached: F074376C-2E4B-479B-8CD6-63244425C6F9.jpg (255x223, 14K)

The warriors aren't going to lose tonight anyway so it doesn't matter.

haha its da joos
da joos guize
upboats plz

Kyrie

If CP3 shows up and Houston wins the series and goes to the WCF, he'll be well worth the trouble.

checked and fuck the rockets

Attached: 1547770772816.jpg (592x592, 44K)

They are and your trips mean nothing.

Based

mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1126936781654458368

You are probably right, user. It is important to remember tho, while the Dubs are favored, the algorithms still clearly show a 37% chance that the Rockets come out with a victory. Personally, I wouldn’t mind a Durantless game 7 either - sparks would be sure to fly and, not to mention, the most recent system data logs from the Candybread Elite7 rating engine shows that the Dubs would still have a 79% chance of a G7 victory, if it came to that.

Either way, I’m excited, I think we can exsparkt the friction in this G6 atmosphere to inspire the splash brothers to come out firing. The mood seems just right for an electric display from both teams tonight :)

Attached: EDCBEE12-AC1C-4E4D-BD14-F8889B51D7E2.gif (500x375, 282K)

>current official 2019 playoff power rankings
feel free to disagree, but you're wrong and probably don't watch ever single game like a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶ me

>s tier
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo
2. Kevin Durant

>a tier
3. James Harden
4. Kawhi Leonard
5. Damian Lillard
6. Nikola Jokic

>b tier
7. Stephen Curry
8. Jimmy Butler
9. CJ McCollum
10. Klay Thompson

>shoehorning klay and steph into b

Cringe

hahaha look at this guys teeth!
*flops*

Attached: little guy.jpg (387x827, 49K)

>Steph and Klay in b tier
They’ve played their worst playoffs in years, and they’re doing still better than every guy in a tier except Jokic Nice bait though

>s tier
>1. Giannis Antetokounmpo
Cannot wait for you memers to get BTFO

we got us

Attached: goldenfash.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

bucks fans are second tier leafs now. biggest shit talkers in the world with absolutely nothing to show for it

By who?

Why tell you when you can see for your own eyes in a few days? ;)

What is this supposed to prove?

Literally don't even see buck fans except when they play which is way better than the leafs, lakerfags, cockshits, etc.

They have nuLeBron, so they think they're hot shit

..Not sure what rating system you used to compile that list (hopefully not P.O.R.K.I.E.S or LarryLoaf Pro2.5 for sparkssake) but any rating system not running on the Candybread Elite7 is clearly inferior. It is all too common to get slight errors in your results if your machine has not been calibrated correctly with the most recent and up-to-date tuning methods. I believe this is the issue you are experiencing, and why, for example, your list is missing the correct category ranking verbiage (this error was corrected corrected with the ShockWire6.7 update) and why the unsparky James Harden is rated incorrectly a bit too highly.

S.P.A.R.K.S. runs on a custom built Candybread Elite7 rating engine which factors into consideration the tracking and impact estimates of team/player injuries, the physical and possible mental ramifications of past events, trades, press, and other player transactions, head-to-head results, margin of victory over similar opponents, and rated quality of opponent, as well as integration of predictions based on 100,000 run simulations forecasting the rest of his season, consistently updated after each game.

You’re welcome to use other rating systems if you’d like but a word of advice, I’d stay away from P.O.R.K.I.E.S. or any rating system still running on the outdated LarryLOAF Pro2.5 engine. It’s just not reliable data at this point. The S.P.A.R.K.S. system introduces a new age in accurate team and player rating. It’s a bold age, it’s a different age, it’s a spARKy age!

Attached: 039C0A43-0954-4024-82E7-3B711246BF30.gif (400x300, 468K)

just came back from the lakie protest. got free food thank you based magic

>there are people in this thread that don't think Giannis is the best player in the NBA
not even a bucks shitter

Attached: ok.jpg (236x280, 14K)

Ok 2k player

yeah most people

Bev is so lovable, what a dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=GvPvoWZ0h8M

cringe

can he do it

Attached: harden.jpg (994x1200, 126K)

are you joking? this nigger is a cum loving faggot

Yes, his mangekyo sharingan has finally awakened.

I'm gonna cringe when the Bucks get exposed and don't have a disgruntled player on the other team to bail them out the rest of the series.

John Fall
John Crawl
John slip in the shower Stall

Attached: 1548565019776.png (1202x1457, 3.24M)

the irony

Being racist in 2019 isn't cool, dawg.

harden is currently soloing the warriors

hes sending half the east into rebuild mode by himself at age 24

KD is 35 on 60% efg with 33% usage while getting focused and doubled the entire game and they are barely scraping through the west. with him gone they should have a bigger role and be able to leapfrog most of A considering they are the better players. lets tune in tonight! there's also the chance they get washed up by (sharingan activated) harden

they put themselves there though i really don't care whos better

tbdesu the things I appreciate most about Giannis as a player are his leadership (which is mad underrated) and his mindset. his bbiq is also at least solid. as far as skills are concerned he is a good passer and he has literally mastered the art of attacking the basket, which is also something most people fail to see since they've been conditioned by years of memechucking. but he can still improve in so many ways that it makes him seem worse than he really is.

LeBronto fans are just as shit as OKC, Utah, NYK, and LAL fans

Harden not even the rockets best player lol. that would be eric gordon

and what does that have to do with Giannis being the best player in the league? I said I wasn't a bucks shitter

b(i)ased

Attached: moe.jpg (500x449, 19K)

>hes sending half the east into rebuild mode
Just like the Bucks will be when they learn they can't win with Antocantshootpo

They didn't though
Jimmy and CJ should be a clear tier above them you dumb nigger

I love this place. You just don’t get this kind of high caliber analysis from typical sports news outlets. This is why I come here. These posts are the very sparks that ignite my flame. Thanks anons :)

Attached: EDE89C5F-5F76-4B51-BC6B-1F2C8746DE5A.jpg (960x704, 82K)

>sparks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: -sp-.png (326x276, 123K)

>harden is currently soloing the Dubs

He’s been a factor for sure, but just look at HOW he’s been impacting the game. I mean, can you really deny that there is just something sparkless about how he gets his points?? His three’s, although occasionally impressive, always are led up to by a long, drawn out, hunched over dribble, wasting away shot clock so he can either chuck a 3 and fall down or drive in and look for a foul. it pains me to even see him on the /spARKY top 10 list at all given his constant flopping tbqhfam..

Statistically, Harden relies on handouts from the refs more than any other player in the NBA. Just look at what /spARKYS news update had to say about how the Candybread Elite7 rating engine was rating him in contrast to Embiid:

>Most prominently, S.P.A.R.K.S. took note of how Embid doesn’t have a tendency to flail all of his limbs like a seizure victim, diving to the floor as soon as a defender is within 5 feet of him. He doesn’t travel or wrap his lanky body around his defenders and flop about, needlessly, throwing his head back feinting anguish and searching for reprimands in the form of free-throws from the refs. No, the fouls and free-throws called on Embiid are pure and well-deserved, driven by Embiid’s dominating and powerful spark.

Attached: E3F55781-F3F7-4E9B-9049-BCA3FD6946F2.jpg (1242x858, 441K)

sparks fucker is back look what you all did

just mash that report button

Attached: 1533361531008.jpg (620x400, 56K)

does the nba really expect us chads to just sit through a nba game on a friday night? lol

Giannis is trash in 2k

>implying anyone in the NBA could be considered buff

White pussy can wait a night, I gotta see my Rocketies blow out golden state

its not wasting clock when he continually gets defenders out of position with feints. you don't like watching ankle breakers? he's one of the last sucessful classic iso players today in the PnR DnC CnS league

i also find his flop and jackknife hilarious with how tilted his opponents get but i'd concede a game full of fts is kinda lame

his style doesn't effect his total production though also embid flops plenty bro

>those lanky, yaoi protagonist wannabes
>buff

what's the narrative of this playoff season?

which teams are the good guys and which ones are the villains?

They also had 2 more matches scheduled for Bucks vs Celtics two days ago, that proves nothing.

denver are /ourguys/

t. eastern conference fan

I'm kinda wishing LeBron was making a run so he could go 3-7

the team /nba/ founded

Attached: 1535308260696.jpg (880x600, 42K)

Kyrie basically

for:
>deer
>warriors
>blazies'
>76ers

against:
>craptors
>L'tics
>denver
>rockettes

Attached: 1517582846906.png (500x575, 216K)

Bros....

Attached: 1d21d12d1.png (1173x659, 366K)

>76ers
it's /snakes/ dum dum

move on little man

the future is tatum and brown

Villains are The Warriors, the good guys are everyone else but Philly. .

I think he actually said "I'll be black"

>Kawhi
>not buff

ainge gonna pay what he owe

Attached: 1551192583221.jpg (454x445, 35K)

Report him.

have sex
it's friday
you can catch this warriors rockets game saturday morning in bed with you 1 night stand

Isaiah Thomas was shit and Rondo ate his ass up in the playoffs

You go get laid, I'm gonna shitpost here.

why has he been frozen by malone? how could at least play 5 minutes a game

defense and honestly he's not same post injury it's like gordon hayward kinda sad cause he lost his chance for a decent payday

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 35K)

Adam Silver is really going to ruin the NBA with the 50/50 female ref and head coaching shit isn't he?

umm in what way??

REMINDER: TAKE YOUR MISOGYNY TO Yea Forums. WE DO NOT NOT TOLERATE IT HERE ON 4CHANNEL!!

season ending pregnancy

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bsRkugzpjwA

Yep. The NBA is already ruined tho so I don't know what to call what he's doing

idk if i should shag my caramel queen or watch the Rockets vs Warriors game tonight...

Thisand turning the league into more of a soap opera than it already is.
Every time the NBA is mentioned in the media, it will be regrading the fact that there still aren't enough female refs and coaches.

>Gordon got paid $30mil and is never the same again, literally Chandler Parsons 2.0
>Thomas was a MVP candidate chucker, got injured and never got $30mil

The book/documentary that's eventually made about the Lakers since Jerry Buss died is going to be high-quality entertainment.

Attached: 91688318.jpg (472x461, 30K)

If digits the Warriors win tonight

Thats an Armenian not a Jew

Is there anything that can save Russell Westbrook's career from complete irrelevancy?

There's a difference?

Nope

This

Attached: DBE03AE3-D4B2-40B9-A749-E8ED7826F043.gif (480x480, 2.7M)

He's been exposed so much that the narrative has more or less changed from "Westbrook the loyal fighter that will DRAG his team to the playoffs on his back" to "Westbrook the inefficient fraud". Only a ring can save his legacy, but he'll never get it.

T. LarryLoafers

I thought the powerpuff girls were gonna show up

>Every time the NBA is mentioned in the media, it will be regrading the fact that there still aren't enough female refs and coaches.
Who mentions this? Where is the pressure coming from?

76er logo should be a turkey. if you understand the history of ben franklin and his love of turkeys

I feel so bad for CP3....busts his ass his whole career as the point god for a ring...and when it's finally his time, his body is failing him.
I hope they find a way but I'm not seeing it

absolutely and unequivocally based

Attached: Blockrates.png (1600x2000, 1.53M)

Is he the guy who didnt really do anything he is famous for?

his body has been failing him his entire career. dude looks like he never works out either he only has himself to blame with his strange potato body frame

Not every great player can get a ring, that's just the way it be

I know...but I wanna see him get just one. If it doesn't happen this year the window is closed..

>I feel so bad for CP3
Yeah, the trillions of dollars and successful lifestyle, thats just tragic.

Attached: 12e1e221e.jpg (264x311, 32K)

he just has to not play like shit, he got like 11 points in game 5, come the fuck on, if he had at least 20 they would won

i am with you. its pretty hard to feel bad for super wealthy athletes Tbh

Do you think he cares? He just wants that ring man, everyone does.

his legs are gone. you can see it when he shoots the ball, it's always short so he drives to the basket and gets blocked. its hilarious how slow he's gotten

>caring about money
kys capitalist brainwashed retard
If he could score like that still he would...he just doesn't have the lift or speed anymore. If he wants points he's gonna have to get hot from 3

>tfw Bitcoin and all the other cryptos are going back up

Is now a good time to buy Litecoin or Ethereum? Obviously I can't afford any Bitcoin at this point.

>michelle beadle

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 999K)

she must be a demon in the sack

Why are there so many horny virgins ITT?

White American women are generally prudes, especially the "career types". Stop watching porn.

Assmad sp going berserk over dynastic warriors confirmed
Still pulling for the GLOBETROTTING GOLDEN STATE FRANCHISE
The only thing that has allowed me to watch this shit sport is the new era all this chucking has brought

Goody guys are everyone execept the Warriors, Rockets, and Celtics. One down and two to go

>he doesn't know

The Rockets are the good guys though

Kevin Durant...
is a bitch ass nigga

Attached: 1555444586596.jpg (565x486, 49K)

He needs to demand a trade and become a second option somewhere. He's basically in the same position as Kyrie in my mind. A great player, but not built to the alpha dog team he thinks he is.

no they aren't nobody wants to see that shitty iso flopping ball

I want to see Michelle BLACKED

Everyone that doesn't like the Warriors does though, Beverly said it himself.

Rockets are good guys for this series only. If, by some miracle, they beat golden state, they immediately become villains.

Only when compared to the Warriors

>24/7
>the shitty of bombston

this.

Kill yourself

why are they starting the game so late. fuck you espn we didn't need a 2 hour pre game show you fucks game should have started at 5

Women are worthless objects lmao

BASED

Who else /blazed/ here?

So proud of the boys. This has been one of those seasons that reminds me why I love basketball.

Leave Giannis to me.

Attached: D6BaRx4UcAAeyLV.jpg large.jpg (960x960, 151K)

Donte DiVencenzio is better than Jeffrey Lang

Not gonna lie, this snapchat girl filter makes me want to become a girl. I think i’m slowly turning gay

His Allen Iverson. His legacy will be fine.

Hardens the one that needs to start worrying. Same for Cp3. Him and Melo gonna share something in common

based /WL/ broship :)

Allen Iverson got his team to the finals, while Westbrook got first round exists ever since Durant left because of how bad Chokebrick is.

Sparky bro is back, holy shit! I now have a renewed sense of hope and positivity in my life thanks to his glorious return. Thank you for not forgetting about us based sparky breh:) I knew you would return someday..

Glad I could give a spark to those in need :) Please never forget that positivity is key to all your successes in life... and also, never forget that James Harden is totally a little dampened bitch (the algorithms show this to be an objective fact)

Attached: A994700D-6F48-464A-93BD-61DFB6CF7D20.gif (422x250, 483K)

And we’ll see how good Durant is at carrying anybody outside of golden state. And how come Paul George gets 0 attention?

God bless you all.

Attached: 070322cricket_jesus_basketball.jpg (576x435, 61K)

anyone know who the girl on the right is? the cameras focused on her while Pascal Siakam shot free throws but i missed the announcers

Attached: raptors 76ers gorl.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Attached: 5EA28443-7D8D-4457-82A1-58BFF634F078.jpg (484x700, 63K)

What do you mean?

Attached: served.jpg (2677x1763, 816K)

she looks familiar dont know tho

What broship are the Blazers a part of?

>it harden go 4 of 300 episode

do you want to enter a Wizards broship with me? my Wizzies need a boost, you got a good back court. baka I wish John Wall played more efficiently

Blueface a certified crip stfu white b-boy!

Mona Lisa / La Gioconda

//BP/ - Bucks and Portland broship.

say it with me: the good guys WILL win tonight!

Tied at half time :)

Attached: 2280AE8E-3BF5-4740-B120-5E8B57158E04.gif (480x480, 369K)

Who else is in the discussion for the GOAT in terms of biggest discrepancy between dominant regular season self and gigantic choker shitter playoff self?
Seems to be an arms race between Curry and Harden

Hmm... Derozan? Lowry?

Those two aren't dominant mvp caliber players, which is what the dude above is referring to.

Who do u want to win?

Wilt

curry SUCKS

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZRaz2_VA7Mo

End ur Nike Brainwashing

Attached: theyliveontv-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

I just want a spark of emotion tbqhfamalamaling. We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain. At this moment a loss is as good as a win in my eyes :)

Attached: F8BDB9E7-7C38-49E7-B112-9C270669F518.gif (400x464, 419K)

Am I getting cucked by my gf if she insists on paying for dinner? Because that shit was 80 bucks and honestly she can go ahead.

>Two in the bush is worth one in the hand, the real title is the friends you make along the way, when you btfo your enemies they win, etc

nah thats fine. fuck paying and fuck this stereotype where men are supposed to pay for both.

You're only cucking yourself by overanalyzing that shit. Don't buy into the bullshit you read in places like this one.

that's just 80$ compared to the hundreds of thousands you'll be paying when you're married or live together.

This is the Warriors that I miss.

Not the lame ass durant OP warriors, but the Curry shoot the lights out amazing shit ya know?

Spark got the Curry!!!!

Attached: 8CC41A9A-8D63-44DE-B1F5-F97D0443F709.gif (400x278, 490K)

Who is more powerful? Game 6 Klay Thompson or Thanos with all 7 dragonballs?

SPARK SPLASH MOFOS!!!!!!
I love this shit!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 75A56CAA-568A-4823-82D4-F50B766EE197.jpg (1200x800, 207K)

Kys faggot

Attached: chroniclove.jpg (3744x5616, 2.8M)

If my celties can't win, then nether can any of you bitches.

Attached: 1555348893440.gif (590x310, 3.86M)

>Dubs
>Sparking to flame

Attached: 19E50637-F616-4D11-837B-FD4CAE9760AD.gif (500x282, 492K)

>without durant

Attached: 996D133B-FA9D-478A-B2DF-B419DEF979E2.gif (261x352, 633K)

So do the Rockets start the rebuild?

>tfw /spARKY is diggin’ your vibe

Attached: 3EF5FE68-1BBC-49FB-BA38-588E8BB7CE2C.gif (480x255, 991K)

just in case you forgot
remember who joined who
curry doesn't need KD.

leave the warriors to me

Attached: images[1].jpg (254x198, 8K)

Rockets fans should be taunting curry about his wife at the free throw line, fucking amateurs.

>kys
>kiss your sparkys

Attached: C9A27E47-9084-4F8C-AD39-942334CBBA33.gif (498x274, 813K)

HOO HOO
NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1543288377107.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Jesus christ the west is lame as fuck

The Bucks or Sixers would mop the floor with one of those charmin ultra soft ass teams that I just watched.

Reminder hou lost gm6 as 8.5 favourites in 2017 at home to spurs without kawhi BY 40

Reminder hou lost 3-2 lead 2018 and went 0-27 for 3

Reminder hou just lost at home again as big 7.5 favourites vs a team missing the best player in the league

Name 1 (one) team to choke this hard so often on this level

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>le door stop pee pee man

>curryb owl
Absolutely kino wcf desu.

/WL/ bros hip report in

winners edition

Attached: curry cripwalking.webm (720x1280, 682K)

CURRY’S TEAM

(You) and your sparkless samefag crew not welcome

Attached: C0293ACB-A1B7-406C-B3D5-CD2B750D0F91.gif (800x600, 53K)

In all seriousness - how the hell did the Rockets lose that game?

By playing against the warriors and not making the ball go in as much as them

Dumb turnovers.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8F4163EA-7921-4A33-9254-260E7510BBA2.png (1242x2688, 1.02M)

flopden btfo again

suh

Attached: Steph Curry Dancing machine.webm (1280x720, 870K)

To say that they're mental midgets would be a compliment

They are mental fetuses, at best

SOMETHING TAKES A PART OF MAYYYYY

Attached: 147685C8-230A-41AC-AB6D-4E8030694F2A.png (603x111, 25K)

Attached: fb56c55e072a263b04047c56a777737377c94ae287564c0baebf575beab24fb4.gif (500x700, 997K)

START THE REBUILD

Attached: 1543026556111.jpg (556x629, 152K)

guess where they were when houston needed buckets

Attached: 1543562246587.jpg (590x350, 47K)

recruiting klay

we truly outchea

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 12K)

The Warriors have fucking heart, kid

If the Texans don't win the Owl this year (they won't), I'm done watching sports. What a fucking waste of time cheering for these loser pieces of shit. Fuck this city. Not bandwagoning anything either. Just done.

I told everyone Steph would go off and rape the Rockets with no KD but you faggots and my friends laughed at me. Well who's laughing now? Eat shit retards.

At least your boreball team won recently

>Durant dead
>Curry had one hand
>Curry didn't score at all in the 1st half
>Home court advantage
>CP3 not out like last year
>still get dumpstered

lmao

they are who we thought they were

>you faggots and my friends laughed at me
with curry you win. go with god

and also with you

Attached: best duo ever.jpg (850x566, 269K)

this except if the rapties lose game 7

>blaming CP3
70 iq retarded niggers like you shouldn't have access to the internet. They played the best when Iso Joe was on the bench and CP3 was on the floor. Sharten's offensive foul was the turning point of the fourth quarter, and actually watching the game I can say the Rockets would have won if Sharten didn't come in and shit up the court.

That's basebore. No one gives a shit.

Lol faggot

see you in the finals giannis

Attached: curri.jpg (720x904, 154K)

Eat shit faggot lmao fuck Houston fucking loser bitch

Attached: 1FF91BCC-2902-497A-B922-F37F0353467B.jpg (573x860, 94K)

Philosophers have pondered for centuries how to predict decisions which will create sparks in the hearts and minds of men. And I’ve been wondering if the Rockets themselves are all so different than these philosophers?
Coach Mike D'Antoni and James Harden pondered the source of their team’s spark, searching the Rocket’s vast open sparkyness for something solid, something lasting, something sparky! What Harden and company came up with was the great art of exaggerated iso-ball, mismanagement of the shot clock on literally every possession, obvious and shameless flopping, and long distance chucking - An unlikely foundation for a spark, but it had been sparking the Rockets on to their current playoff position thus far, so we thought that they might have been onto something sparky after all. However, if a Durantless Dubs could take them down in 1 fucking game, obviously the Rockets were really as sparkless as We All Thought all along.

God bless Dubs Dynasty!
Fuck that damp-ass flopping
bitch Harden and the sparkless Rockets.

B E S T T I M E L I I N E

Attached: 2635A514-3CD2-4451-A61F-9AAE87B1E887.gif (506x380, 1.14M)

JVG in tears lol

Didn't the Astros just win a few years ago? Shut up faggot some cities have no good sports teams to root for.

>Philosophers have pondered for centuries how to predict decisions

Attached: curry.gif (300x200, 1.95M)

absolutely moronic question. this general is not your personal blog to ask silly questions in

she cute

>Rockets owe Chris Paul $124 million over the next 3 seasons

LMAO
who negotiates this shit

heard from hinkie, KD will be back for game 1

Attached: ns.jpg (650x886, 97K)

>No KD
>No Boogie
>Steph scored 0 points in the first 2 quarters
>home game advantage
>still lose

Attached: 1535206377918.jpg (1024x1011, 137K)

Rockshits fans on suicide watch

gang
a
n
g

Attached: D2w-2qqU8AA1lv5.jpg (1068x896, 112K)

t. unaware of the highly advanced particular properties of sparks that might arise from the natural laws governing our individual sparkyness, and which explains how these properties allow us to reason about the sparks which might actually exploit the very nature of our reality

Attached: F98CCC46-6F8E-4B0C-A23F-C512335FEAEE.gif (333x480, 840K)

If someone on the Warriors would have broken Sharten's faggot legs the Rockets would have won in a blowout. Low iq fucking nigger chucks stupid shots all game. He didn't learn shit after last year. Everybody else did but not him. They nearly blew a fucking 15 point lead in 2 minutes in Game 4 thanks to him and he didn't learn shit. He should be as shit on as Kyrie because they both kill their teams. Fuck the "Harden carries the Rockets" mentality, they play intelligent basketball without him. They even beat the Warriors on the road because his dumb ass never saw the floor. His low bbiq makes me sick.

>might actually exploit the very nature of our reality

Attached: MVP Shuffle.webm (640x352, 599K)

Nice :)

Attached: 0EFF7AA4-74CD-42CD-9819-5824ECA62B19.gif (400x300, 758K)

anybody doubting the Bucks as favorites after watching them demolish Boston and the 6ers/Raptors take turns shitting themselves is a moron.

See you in the finals, Warriors.

Attached: 7A2C16BD-AC77-4C93-BC2E-A732819577F3.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

which drake song is most appropriate for this rockets loss?

Yessssssssss da rhythm da rebel
>His low bbiq makes me sick

Attached: 9lT2m6tNVOdeeTA7.webm (720x720, 1.6M)

>actually shows up, sets teammates up to scote instead of being a blind chucker like Kyrie or Tatum
>plays defense
>team excels with him on the floor and not Tarden
Harden is the overpaid one. Trash motherfucker

the one where he cries like a woman

w-who is this semen demon?

Attached: Sweat.jpg (600x480, 45K)

I wasn't talking to you

BREAKING: Chris Paul was seen crying walking to the tunnel and screaming, “I play like Kyle Lowry in the playoffs.” Sources tell ESPN

Is it time to flex on James Harden?

>t. still can’t cope with the fact that S.P.A.R.K.S. came about during the sparky revolution when a new way of thinking about sparks swept through the NBA like wildfire and it’s obviously still pretty difficult for you to accept that now top NBA analysts are using the new Candybread Elite7 to formulate the problem of how sparks ignite to flames in actual concrete mathematical terms for the firsttime. And, not to mention, you’re having trouble accepting that while the problem of how sparks came to be in the NBA is far from being solved, it is finally being formulated mathematically as a set of problems that analysts, players and fans can understand, explore and discuss.

Kek. Get a grip user.

Attached: 9E1B3EEE-A79A-41F4-A973-87362C0204CF.gif (220x220, 118K)

headlines

Barkley or Karl Malone

Harden was the least intelligent person on the court today. He is fucking retarded and needs to be traded right now. Everyone just watches him dribble the ball into the ground and he makes no effort to move when he's off the ball. He needs to be traded, he is a massive fucking tumor

Okay bro, I just hate to see you disappointed ;_;

stephen A is so based and high energy. literally better than the rest of espn combined

>warriors trail blazers WCF
how fucking lame, warriors in 4 and im being absolutely unironic

Attached: 1549343981359.png (657x527, 29K)

>And, not to mention, you’re having trouble accepting that while the problem of how sparks came to be

Attached: Dz_Qs3AVsAA2WdP.webm (498x430, 192K)

the warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the finals, while being the heavy favorites with the unanimous MVP

See you in the finals, dubs.

Attached: D5NJkM0U0AEE15W.jpg large.jpg (1024x776, 120K)

>tfw you’re not currently sparking into Alina Li but will undoubtedly bust the majority of your nuts to her now that I’ve brought her into your life :)

Okay but I was taking to you, user :) You seem a little stressed.. everything alright, buddy? Anything you wanna talk about??

Attached: 70297092-F15E-4899-9B92-BF36E41A8DA6.gif (350x284, 1.97M)

why you gotta bring up old shit?

Attached: 5a21d9f2f914c329008b7810-750-375.jpg (750x375, 34K)

>giannis when he sees the interior defense left in the west

Attached: 1543831210833.jpg (2435x3215, 522K)

Even people who aren't fans of the Rockets should feel devastated. The only chance of them losing the next round are the Nuggies with Jokic feasting on their lack of inside defense. But the most kino ending to this madness is the Bucks beating them in the Finals.

Attached: 2DCA0486-23D9-4443-A2F3-4CEAC6E19B7F.gif (540x300, 1.96M)

Dude this game would have been a massacre had Durant been out there

Both teams were sloppy af and this would have been easy pickings for him

the best of ESPN doesnt hold a candle to TNT crew

see you in the finals blazers

Attached: 6A8C9902-B7AC-4A07-A26F-79D5BA247708.jpg (651x373, 74K)

they dont have anyone who can guard KD, theyre fucked. FUCKED

not sure how any of this is /nba/ related?

first and final warning

Attached: loaf goat.jpg (277x182, 8K)

they literally have the most capable guy in the league for that job

Attached: 1540154246844.jpg (1242x944, 151K)

Only because the league suspended Draymond.

This fucking sucks

Attached: 3w9374953483.jpg (429x402, 49K)

Remember game 1 of the semi finals?

Now imagine that for a whole series without a player giving you free transition buckets by shooting double contested turnaround fadeaway jumpers.

NEW

You are a massive sparkless faggot. You got shitty algo’s. Get fucked. Seriously :)

Attached: 162D2236-4FB5-4067-AC90-171C3580EBF3.gif (400x400, 1.95M)

Harden is honestly one of the few players on the roster worth keeping. I'd get rid of everyone else first. Also fire Dantoni.

>curry wins finals mvp

Attached: D02978C9-5441-48B8-8763-E44278BFA607.jpg (1080x1349, 105K)

Updated 2019 playoffs tierlist

> God Tier
Kawhi
Giannis

> Based Tier
Jokic
Lillard
Joel "Canuck killer" Embiid
James "Jimmy" Buckets
Iguodala, Looney, Warriors bench
Popovich
Seth Curry
Gasol, but not the one you'd think

> Kino Tier
Portland
Denver
Jamal Murray
Alfarouq "Anime" Aminu
Insomnia Cookies

> E X P O S E D tier
Stephanie Curry
Rockets
Celtics
Kyrie Irving
DeRozan
Durant
Kyle Lowry
Nick Nurse
Capela
Simmons

Holy hell

How is Jokic not God tier have you seen his numbers?