CAR @ BOS gamethread 3 Savard is a Bitch Edition

Attached: littlebitch.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XR3JM32mI6
52brews.com/best-stout-beers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hill billy

BOSTON STRONG

pusy

Sneed's Feed & Seed

go knights

HILL BILLY RETARDS BTFO

Attached: 92b.jpg (400x480, 3K)

Yankee scum

SEETHING hick

First for FUCK Boston and FUCK the refs

Attached: zdeno_chara_alex_ovechkin_011019.jpg (656x369, 47K)

why does every AT&T "just ok" commercial have only white men doing a "just ok" job?

that hill billy Hurricanes poster who thinks he speaks for the hill billys is the biggest fucking loser on this website

>I'm Shipping Up to Boston

>Carowhinea Reallylames

big nose tribe

The funniest part is all of these dumbasses thinks that OP is a Canes fan.

Dodgers are on, don't bother with this scripted garbage

sure glad I didn't vote blue

i lost all interest in the game once the refs took over, it's not even exciting anymore

>CAR @ BOS gamethread 3 OP IS SEETHING EDITION

No one thinks that. Canes fans don't exist.

Learn plurals retard

Attached: unnamed-4.jpg (2042x1532, 323K)

>he starts a new thread with 4 minutes left

hill billys SEETHING

*AHEM*

vocaroo.com/i/s0XR3JM32mI6

Get fucked, you shitty hill billies

This series is going to be shant from me it's going to be like this the entire time

FUCK YOU HILL BILLYS
YOUR CITIES ARE POOR
YOUR SCHOOLS ARE SHIT
YOUR TEETH ARE MISSING
YOU SUCK AT HOCKEY
YOU SUCK AT LIFE

For me it's watching both doyers and playoff hokkei.

Attached: 1459818933426.png (730x750, 44K)

this. there are only Bruins fans and Bruins haters

Attached: 010.jpg (274x320, 55K)

Hes the faggot who is always assblasted over Boston, wonder what shit team he roots for

Think hoc might be the best murican sport

>physical and intense
>violent
>fast paced
>not a bunch of shitty timeouts
>if players have a problem they just fist fight
>still shake hands at the end
>majority white
>no ridiculous scoring system, 1 goal = 1 point

I think this semen slurping sport is for me lads

This worst refpuck in nhl history

Fuck Norm Green

First year watching hockey?

Hill Billy incels around I see

>murican sport

Attached: 1554536436523.jpg (778x717, 114K)

time for the empty net dagger

Attached: 1749985693001_5969660408001_5969655220001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>board someone
>hit someone up high
WTF REFS!?!? fuck off hill billy

nobody gives a shit about the OP and whose fan he is, you dumbfuck. what a retarded post. why are these threads full of underage morons???

If the canes don’t win in 4 or 5 it’s gg desu

Cry more bitch billy

I'm a Wild fan, actually. It's just funny watching people get this emotional about "their" hockey teams.

Bruins empty-netter incoming

North America, the continent leaf

CANES

Remember when the sharks stole a series because of refpuck? Its clear who the refs favorites are

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EAT FUCKING SHIT YOU INBRED FAGGOTS
FUCK ALL OF YOU

It’s ours now. Canada should just have their own shitty league. You could win the Stanley cup every year.

Fucking retard hill billy

GET FUCKED, CAROLINA!!!

SCARRRRRRRRRR

>HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO

BOSTON IS A DUMP
BOSTON IS FULL OF FAKE IRISH DRUNKS
BOSTON IS WHITE TRASH
BOSTON IS ONLY "EDUCATED" THANKS TO ASIANS AND INDIANS
FUCK NEW ENGLAND
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN AND RULE HOCKEY.

Attached: D552CDF1-09A2-42DB-9875-7080D55AEA96.png (455x395, 448K)

bitch billy hill retards getting completely fucking SON'd

FUCK YOU INBRED HILL BILLYS

whole thread is filled with falseflaggers and neutrals trying to start shit by hill billy posting. gonna be a great series

Cringe hill billy incels who don't have sex on pooicide watch

Attached: 1392319064397.png (633x758, 29K)

HORN

embarrassing

REFPUCK

KMAO SCORONG IN YOUR OWN NET GG

teds did better, kek

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pppphhhtttttttt.jpg (890x1200, 401K)

IM IN ORBIT FUCK THE CANES

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LMAOOOOOOOO

What is the refs fault for that 5th goal too Relocanes?

wew

ANOTHER SCARRRRRRRR

>HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO >HICKS BTFO

lol get fucking fucked hillbillies

Fuck the hurrishits lol

Why did they take the goalie out with 3 minutes left lel

>Hurricanes

>It was 2-1

So you mean literally all of New England and Brarston?

Does THAT count as refpuck, hill billies?

Attached: boston butt.png (459x650, 832K)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CANT BREATHE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HILL BILLY FUCKING SHITS GETTING RUN OUT OF THE GARDEN

Attached: smug rat.jpg (434x600, 40K)

HOWS THAT FEEL YOU HILL BILLY FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!

should have pulled the goalie whoops

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SOUTH IS SHIT AND SO IS THEIR HOCKEY

LMAOOOOOOO OH NO NO NOOOOOO

Attached: 1481059562217.png (248x249, 86K)

>4 unanswered goals in the 3rd
This is how you know who is going to win the series.

Attached: 1406342122806.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

THIS CAN'T KEEP HAPPENING

HAHAHAHAHAHA

CAROLINA KATRINAS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

SEETHING

Hill billys unequivocally btfo

is the bitch white?

I HAVEN'T SEEN CAROLINA LOSE LIKE THIS SINCE THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Attached: broons.jpg (500x667, 136K)

At least Boston fans will have something to be happy about before they remember that their city is a liberal shithole that is spending all of their tax dollars on illegal aliens.

flyers fan here, great series here for an unbiased neutral

bu-but the refs! they let them go 5-2 on the canes!

>CAROLINA STATUS
SEETHING MATT COOKE APOLOGISTS
>CAROLINA STATUS
>CAROLINA STATUS
>CAROLINA STATUS

LET'S GO BRUINS

>pull goalie
>goal
>put goalie back in
>goal

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

this is what you get with finnish goaltending, APOLOGIZE!

>we want blood
>we want blood
why chant that?

This semen slurping sport isn't for me lads

SOMEBODY TOSS ME A GANSETT

WE WANT STAN LEE

>he voted for a gameshow host who's into water sports
HAHAHAHA! NO SUPERBOWL FOR THE PANTHERS!!!

Attached: pisslord.gif (480x480, 2M)

WE WANT THE CUP

Nope 20th

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

WE WANT BLOOD

bunch of JERK5

SEVEN NATION ARMY TRYNA HOLD ME BACK

ok, i'd just like to say one thing:

FUCK

THE

SOUTH

Attached: u.jpg (228x222, 10K)

ruins fans are the fucking worst

Kernkraft 400 five times tonight boys

WELL I LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER

Yes, it does, considering they only pulled the goalie because the refs gave boston 4 undeserved power plays

RI > MA > VT > ME > NH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>CT

Attached: gansett.jpg (700x1240, 341K)

SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING HILL BILLYS THIS IS HOW YOULL REMEMBER THE REST OF YOUR SEASON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

By a wide margin

Thank you

Attached: 1538229286309.png (500x374, 452K)

Really impressive by the bruins to be able to win like that despite being down 9 on 5

who can stop them?

WELL I LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER
OOOOH BOSTON IS MY HOME

>92659406
>92659431
>92659435
>92659450
>92659459
Easiest (you)s ever I'm not even a canes fan

>A
>FUCKING
>WHALE
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GET FUCKED

for me its natty daddy and the fuckin bruins

I didn't even have to mention President Trump to get the usual "Orrrrrrange maaaaan baaaaadddd" liberal cry. Rent. Free.

WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY
WATER STATUS:
>DIRTY

Attached: 1550372444775.jpg (1193x792, 189K)

>hill billy going through mental gymnastics that would put an olympian to shame
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SIZZLING

Yes. Since the crucial moments were made on bullshit penalty calls. I guess you New England faggots have to wins a sports since you suck at life.

B A S E D
L
A
D
E
S

I forgot to mention that i'm gay

LAGERHEADS

& that was without McAvoy.

Boston is the Hydra of sports.

Cut one head off and another takes its place. Celtics out? Here come the Bruins! Pats lose? Here come the Sox!

Feels good man.

Br/u/ins desu

>obvious boarding and headshot penulties in the 3rd
WTF REFPUCK

It's just a game hill billy, calm down lmao

>liberal shithole
Yeah, seethe more flyover. Your state is an annoyance as everyone drives through to get to Florida.

Attached: cringe.webm (1920x1080, 506K)

Psst....they don't win anything. They live through the success of the athletes they cheer for. They receive nothing but a bit of dopamine for their efforts.

love wagner tbqh

Its ok canesbro. At least we're not Boston fags that are so angry at their mom's black boyfriend bullying them that they have to take out their aggression on Yea Forums by celebrating the refs giving them a single playoff game

"hahaha s-s-seeethhing! Haha, I did it Yea Forums, I told him!"

But this is literally what you do when your shit hill billy team in your shit pigsty state wins, isn't it?

thinking hillbillys should be banned from /hoc/

now on to that punk ass bitch Liam McHugh

lel all these faggots maximum mad.
see you on sunday when mcavoys back.

Does anyone from boston actually drink sam adams or is that a meme

NH > VT > ME > North Shore MA > RI > Rest of MA > the 44 other states > CT

MAYOR OF WALPOLE

No. It's not. I watch to be entertained. Not to suckle some millionaires cock for playing a game and then pretend that I am the winner because I chose to root for a specific team. It's pathetic.

>hill billys telling others they suck at life
NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY RESPECTS YOU, YOU ARE KNOWN FOR BEING INBRED RETARDS EVERYWHERE HAHAHA

I liked those Nashville boys. These Carolina fucks can fuck off though.

If by hill billies you mean anyone with a Boston IP then yes

>RI > anything
top fucking kek denunzio

If anything, we can all agree Connecticut is a shithole.

meme most momentous

HAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Fuck you, hill billy. You're. A. Fucking. Loser.

DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

I knew it, I fucking knew it. And I told everybody here too and got mass downvoted because people love positivity and can’t handle the truth. Which is that this Canes team is easily the most pathetic team to make the ECFs in the last decade. Way to piss away a 3rd period lead Carolina- this team had the easiest path here and literally only beat the Caps bc of injuries. But no, I can’t criticize this team without a bunch of jerks replying with “huh guess you don’t watch our games”. Only I have watched your games and your team fucking sucks and doesn’t deserve to be here, they had the easiest path to the finals and were gifted with injuries/luck at every turn. Even their Islanders sweep was the most pathetic “sweep” in recent memory and it looked like they were about to blow it every few minutes.

The fucking 2019 Blackhawks could probably take this team to 7, that’s how pathetic they are. We could have had teams with actual experience and star scorers like Pittsburgh or Tampa or Toronto or even fucking Columbus against Boston instead of a bunch of inexperienced players who blow shit at every turn. Carolina is going to be the reason the Bruins make it to the Stanley Cup finals and Boston has 3 teams make the finals in one year. Even if the Canes weren’t injured to hell they would still be getting pounded by the Bruins. I hate Carolina because they’re gonna be the reason I root for Boston when they go up against the Blues in the finals (don’t get me started on how embarrassing the Blues sweep will be for the Sharks)

God damn I want a gansett now though. I can probably scrounge up $3 for a six pack of pints.

I got a sixer in the fridgedere of summer along with some cans of Jack's Abby and Foolproof.

>root for Boston
>live in New Hampshire
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

only the northeast of Hartford is really New England; elsewhere is New York and Long Island

>92659726
Imagine your life being so pathetic you make a post like this lmao
I think i'd kill myself in shame

Attached: 1392610255408.png (1280x990, 143K)

I'm sorry, but did the Hurricanes already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 0-1. Does not having the lead count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the series is still on? The Hurricanes are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NHL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a home game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Hurricanes are one of the best fucking teams in the NHL, they went 52-22-0 in 2006 and would of swept in the Stanley Cup Final if the goalie didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Hurricanes win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Bruins just lost their best player, Chara, in game one just like the Caps did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hurricanes topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

There's nothing better than getting a tallboy at a concert.

It's not like we drink it exclusively, but it's pretty common compared to other parts of the US. One of the standard beers people buy and drink

t. Quincy

it's basically the budweiser of not bud/coors/miller

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

This, it's great to get when the other 59 beers on tap suck.

I hate sours and IPAs.

You probably would because you're a retarded hill billy

No shit, all city dwellers are mental cases, they still don’t deserve the accolades.
Hope so, refs hate Carolina teams though.

I don't actually like Boston Lager but I drink a lot of the summer seasonal every year. Sales went down a lot once craft beer took off. People drank Sams because it wasn't as big as Bud/Coors but now every block has a brewery.

drink more IPAs

You fags & your beer. Real men drink liqour ya' fairies.

Their seasonals are good, I really like Sam Summer. It's one of those weird things where regular Sam Adams tastes ass but their spinoffs are much better.

>refs hate Carolina teams though

Imagine living your entire life like this instead of admitting that the Union was right

>92659839
>rent free

Ban any country that doesn’t have a Stanley cup winning team in the last 20 years

The New England area roots for Boston teams. It will well established. Hense 'The New England Patriots.

The only reason the other teams aren't called New England teams is tradition and because it doesn't role off the tongue well.

CT people are a bunch of traitors though.

My favorite is probably Boston Ale desu

I do that too lad, drinking some Jim Beam right now

>I hate sours
What's it like having a shit palate. Sour Monkey is amazing in the summer.

>team gets BTFO because they suck
>w-well this guy from your team who got elbowed in the head like 10 years ago is a pussy
C O P E

I know, I just wanted to make fun of the hill billy for talking about "Boston IPs" when half of the northeastern states root for Boston

Gose is how I roll

>CT people are a bunch of traitors though.
Seriously, any state that gets the YES network isn't part of New England

>92659875
>imagine living your entire life like this instead of admitting the Allies were right

Attached: 1506193580774.png (160x160, 9K)

My man

So you admit the North is still butt hurt we wanted to leave, and eventually will leave those fucks.

hartford gets yes and nesn

The smug videos after the AFC championship and superbowl is my favorite thing social media has given us. It's even better than instagram fitness whores.

Hartford lost all hope when the Whalers left

So it is just Ford now. The hart is gone.

feel bad you guys don't get some of the better european lagers we have here, shoutout the fucking GOAT moretti

Attached: 332579-birra-moretti-4pk.jpg (800x800, 131K)

liquor is for rappers and women on diet

*ba dum tss*

eh I'd put RI a bit higher due to Newport but not bad

every italian restaurant has that and peroni

You are a gigantic fag.

Get that on import here. It is all right.

Hartford is a shithole. Malloy really fucked thinks up around here.

>he doesn't know the joy of making a manhattan after a long day of work
LMAOing @ your life

>not u winding after a day at the office making fat jokes about the admin staff with your management buddies with a nice twelve year old scotch

Based, Italy are very good at it imo. Most of the American lagers I've had are trash but obviously, that's only the mainstream shit.

hartford has been a shithole for decades

>North Shore MA
Sure if you need meth or heroin if you're stressed from standing in the unemployment line all day

>t. larping NEETs

I hope your jealousy ages as well as the nectar of the highlands

It's gotten even worse somehow. It's actually hilarious. We're a poor man's Detroit at this point.

Saying Hartford is a shithole is like saying Providence is a shithole, of course the capital is going to be all insurance buildings and banks and urban blight from white flight back in the day.

>not liking Rockport through Ipswich

USA has a microbrewery for every 100 people now, but it's mostly just shitty IPAs

stuff like bud light is for boomers and binge drinking

I live in Hartford, it's fine as long as you stick to downtown and west end

It's trial and error sorting through the shitty breweries to the good ones but they've been going for several years already and figured out that just dumping more hops isn't better.

going to eat a big lunch at the maple barn before game on sunday

Well of course if you just ignore the terrible parts like Lynn and Revere the parts along the coast that people actually want to go to are nice. I really like Newburyport but honestly if I'm going that far north I'd rather just go to Portsmouth NH.

all I want is a stout

Stoutd and porters. Tired of just drinking bitters.

Certainly doable. Just hop around from all the breweries in your area getting flights.

where we droppin boys

52brews.com/best-stout-beers
I can vouch for Founders, Allagash Black, and Old Rasputin as much of a meme drink as it is

>larping
Nah, I'm not particularly well-off and I have a mid-ranking office job. Literally all you need for a manhattan is vermouth and american whiskey, and it's really fucking good

Based. I don't drink scotch very often, but I've always liked it; tends to have a very nice flavor and goes down amazingly smooth

On nitro

Pic related to nibbadome

Attached: nibbawhat.png (1920x1080, 3.87M)

wait fixd

Attached: nibbawhat.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Founders and old raspy are good.
Red hand is aight too.

this one was pretty bad

Attached: 1520997217755.jpg (1266x705, 89K)