Imagine this team a few years ago against bayern or real, would go out in the groups. Football is declining massively

Imagine this team a few years ago against bayern or real, would go out in the groups. Football is declining massively

Attached: D4YpYlfW0AAXaFr.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

Or, alternatively, Real and Barca have declined in quality while Liverpool, City and other English Clubs have improved their game through academies and the Transfer Window.

Liverpool 2018-19 is the second best team of all time on quality

Attached: eug.jpg (399x322, 25K)

97 points in the strongest league ever

I'd put this Liverpool team well up there in terms of knockout quality
They'd give anyone a decent game, they don't rely on star players every position is solid

literally who?

Klopp's Dortmund, who are a worse version of this Liverpool, competed with and regularly beat Bayern.

>La Liga shitters exposed
>football has gotten worse you guys!!!!!!!!

>Dortmund

I only tell you once, faggot; go back to plebbit or you'll get your ass kicked.

This team would get get raped by 2005 Chelsea, 2004 Arsenal, 2008 United, and 2009 Liverpool

lol

>2005 Chelsea
would be a very good game and peak Mourinho would probably get the better of them
>2004 Arsenal
they drew 14 games that season and physically bullied teams into getting results (wouldn't work against liverpool). I'd back Liverpool
>2008 United
50/50
>2009 Liverpool
lmao

Original Mou Chelsea were so fucking good

>This Liverpool side is GOAT
>Wouldn't even be in the title race if it wasn't for luck and cheating and wouldn't be in the CL if Dembele wasn't the definition of a meme player

I can't wait to hear the conspiracy excuses next season when they scrape 7th.

Premier league is more lopsided than it's ever been
Top 2 have more points than the bottom six combined.
40 points used to be the rule of thumb margin for safety from relegation. This season it was 32. Only one time since football began in 1992 has it ever been this low.

WEEEEE SHALL NOT WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

This is the power of nostalgia

Official Rankings:
> 2005 Chelsea
> 2008 United
> 2004 Arsenal
> 2018 Man City (also 2019 Man City)
> 1999 Man United
> 2019 Liverpool

>2005 chelshit
They got wasted by Liverpool. Mental midgets in Europe that fluked their only title in 2012.

That's because the top teams are better

Can someone xplain to a monkey how a draw is possible for the CL final?
Looking to bet on the game but how do you win the draw bet?

Going to penalties counts as a "draw" as far as official records and betting are concerned I believe.

Reus, Lewa, Gündogan, Prime Götze, Hummels, pre-United Kagawa. Dortmund were level but not worse than current Liverpool yet this Dortmund team would rape current Bayern so his point still stands, football has declined quite a bit over the last years.

All bets on football games (at least with UK bookies) only count for the result after 90 minutes. You can bet on the overall result but the odds are always considerably shorter,
FIFA records all games that end as a draw after 90 minutes officially as a draw. So, technically, a team could win the World Cup without ever 'winning' a game.

more tired liverpool hatred from Yea Forums. used to think it was a meme but im starting to realize people here are just legitimately deluded as hell.

nice digits
and yeah ABLs are fucking unbareable. I used to have a mild dislike for Liverpool for similar reasons but watching Yea Forums seethe over their success this year has made me realise how retarded it is to passionately root against a team (unless they're a rival of your own team).

Can't wait to shitpost in the shit storm when they win their sixth CL and solidify their position as the best English team of all time

Current Liverpool team is actually good, daily reminder Yea Forums is always wrong

klopps dortmund is better then klopps liverpool

>Imagine this team a few years ago against bayern or real
They'd keep up. Stop trying to tear people down. Van Dijk and Matip are monsters on their day. The only trouble I'd see is against 2016 Real. Ronaldo's strengths practically counter Van Dijk's.

as if this side didn't get washed last season against madrid

Arsenal fan here. The 2004 team drew every third game and choked the quarter-finals of the UCL. I wouldn't give us a good chance of winning against Liverpool's side today unless Vieira operated at their peak.

>no alisson
>no fabinho
>no salah for most of the game
>no shaqiri
>no peak origi and gini

And still they were the better team during the first 25 minutes.

1992 they played 42 matches a season.

exactly, rafa's liverpool made it to two finals 2005, 2007 and wenger in 2006.

>Wouldn't even be in the title race if it wasn't for luck and cheating
Can say the same and more for City.

can't think of many sides better build for two legged ties than liverpool, they'd be good in any generation
endless running and quick counters away from home, completely impenetrable and dominant at anfield

Yea Forums and reddit have been interchangable since at least the last olympics, maybe even 2012.

So probably before you got here, sunshine.

you are so butthurt it has effected your ability to think clearly. seek help.

No you can't

Liverpool won 24 games in the last 10 minutes and got 20+ points due to refball

Aren't matches that are decided in extra time counted as wins/losses? For FIFA, at least. Not sure about UEFA.

>dirty sand nigger

opinion discarded

Clutch is skill, not luck. And City tallied up more refball points than that over the season

>Stop insulting my team with their german manager and foreign players
cucked nation