Does anyone even play FIFA anymore?

Does anyone even play FIFA anymore?

Attached: 915BYoO50oL._SX342_.jpg (342x426, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamteamfc.com/c/gaming/156909/fifa-18-ronaldo-ultimate-team-ea-sports-release-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=OINjV5f8UCk
youtube.com/watch?v=vdwS6-TELIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Nobody. Not a single human being on planet Earth plays a videogame that is consistently the best selling, year in year out and has been for the past two decades. Not one.

I play Fifa 12 and Oblivion.

I've benn playing Fifa 14 career mode since Fall

based nostalgic retard

>can play madden
>can play nhl
>can play mlb the show
>can't get into fifa
I think it's because I'm more used to the sport so I notice all the ways its nothing like the real thing also its obviously more open ended than all of those except hockey

copulate

PES is more challenging

Attached: pkg_standard_pes.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Only career mode, playing UT is stupid

All the cool players got old, idaf anymore.

Actually I was just thinking about that box art and how it hadn't aged well.

I'm not an incel so I don't play video games.

I actually have sex instead as a hobby.

I don't play videogames usually the only one I played are Silent Hill 1 to 4, Splinter Cell saga and Metal Gear saga.
Never played anything else.

What happened the the fut general?

Haven't seen that in ages

>can't do both
Literal autism

Is a Pokemon an athlete?

just get on NoFap, my 80 IQ friend

t. chad enough that women know that I use Yea Forums and aren't bothered

based

cringe

I stopped playing after Fifa12 but I used to really enjoy making obscure national teams on Ultimate Team. If they were to put in the top 2-3 teams from every country I would easily buy it and get back into making Latvian and Mongolian teams and shit.

FUT just sucked all the fun out of the game

ronaldo was on the original one before the allegations

I played it earlier, hit the post 3 times and my player refused to shoot another 2 times then I concede in the 93rd minute to lose, remembered why I stopped playing it

Not until they start putting effort into Pro clubs

Im playing right now

I play career mode on 19 to fuck around with the cheat engine

>Oblivion
what are you playing with? I'm trying to build a support character: I main restoration and alteration, and my companion fights for me while I give him buffs. It's really hard though, vanilla leveling system makes restoration impossible to level up.

What was the last genuinely good sports game that EA made? It doesn't count if you need to buy (((DLC))) in order to own the whole package.

We grew up man. I don't spend my free time with video games anymore

Felt sorry. Have a (you)

What do you do in your free time then

Had two fifas. 13 and 18

13 was great, i was 16, spent money on shitty FUT. Funny thing is i got Robben (worth 300k) from a 5000 gold pack. Kind of lucky .

18 i like the draft mode. Some fifas are worse since the only team you can create is shitty laliga

Shit I actually want to do, example posting on sp at 3am

I play on the 360. Minimum mods, if any. Vanilla Oblivion isn't so bad, honestly, especially with Shivering Isles. Good to hear you're playing, Texas! I usually go sneaking archer or straight up unarmed, no armor Mike Tyson.

are you guys ready for Team of the Season
I'm not

hope Ngubu makes it....

Ready to be disappointed yes

scripted crap

Apparently its known to be cursed.

dreamteamfc.com/c/gaming/156909/fifa-18-ronaldo-ultimate-team-ea-sports-release-ps4/

I got FIFA 17 and can't believe it has fucking Marcos Reus, Martial, and freaking James Rodriguez on it.

The only legit good player is Azzard

I was wondering that as well desu

FUT killed FIFA for most of us, before that it was nothing but footy banter with the lads back in 2011

Wrong. I know plenty of people that play it including myself.

PES is superior
youtube.com/watch?v=OINjV5f8UCk

im not a third worlder who buys the same game every year and quits playing after 2 weeks

Pay to win bullshit

Rework the manager mode so it’s fun like in FIFA 2005. You could actually get fired from the job easily and had to scrounge with clubs from other leagues. Was fun playing UD Almeria, Botafogo FC or Ado Den Haag and managing to succeed their expectations.

The Quick Sim also was better too, you would get cool commentaries instead of the minimalist shit in modern FIFA

>Vanilla Oblivion isn't so bad
I mean, the game itself is gold, but the leveling system was pure shit. If you didn't tried efficient leveling and tried to build a character like the game wants you to, your character gets fucked at level 15 by any npc (unless you went muh 100% charmeleon).

Gonna play some 2vs2 with the lads tomorrow. Looking forward to the bantz and butthurt

Based and redpilled

>Not playing FIFA 11 using mods for current lineups and playing online with random people using gameranger

Attached: E4803112EE3B46FF9E39F33D244DB542.jpg (960x720, 131K)

nah, I just play PES6 and PES13 with mods and patchs only to get the official licenses and current players for the teams

I'm currently playing tomb raider two on the PS3. I have an old laptop that I use to play old fps like counter strike 1.6 counter strike source.also RTCW and original cod

Used to play FIFA games on my PS3 but literally no point buying it after 16 as it was literally the same game with a new case.

Great game lads

Rate my careers spuh

Stade de Reims
-based. not many ngubus or Ahmeds but they were pretty awful

Preußen Munster
-some based Eastern Euro target man
-never got to 2. Bundesliga. Sad. Fuck Hallescher.

Lazio
- shoot it quick Im-mo-bial
-manlet Durmisi Winning headers
- tired of playing Jewvee
-won Chanpions league after restarting against spuds 6 times.

Red Bull Leipzig
-only fun team yet
-gegenpressing af
-pacy bench ngubus

Won everything and went to Bayern then quit because that was retarded.

I hadn't played since 13 and I can't quit boys.

On console or PC?

PC

ultimate team strts getting dead by now, so i play carrer manager mode but that had a bug with the wage allocation ffs. oh well just gotta wait till fifa 20

Attached: croCAHbA3prgFH5mzGPkb5-650-80.jpg (650x365, 38K)

if you dont play on ultimate difficulty its not realistic

Of course I play on ultimate guy. Not a fag. Cmon

FUT is fucking shit now. Last good Fifa was 15.

I grew up playing hockey and can’t get into nhl for the same reason you said but love fifa having never played soccer in my life. The show is great regardless though having also played baseball 14 years

I still play fifa 17 on the 360, but not as frequently as i used to. Im in the year 2028 as a coach in a rich as fuck Man City. Started in Sheffield Wed on legendary. After like 7 seasons of pure suffering I had to lower the difficulty just to have fun again, yet I can't bring myself to "finish" the game. Never got into playing FUT tho.

I've played footy and hockey all my life and NHL is unbearable, I don't understand how people that like hockey can actually play that shit religiously. Fifa and PES are nothing like the real thing either, but both have their good sides at least and it can be fun.

I hope they will make some major changes in career mode in fifa20. I dont understand people that play fut

i buy the game for career mode but then become addicted to fut because ive got too much time on my hands

I'll be buying 20 purely because Bramall Lane is on it.

Rocket League is the one good sport game

I bought FIFA 19 but I've played it about three times. I'll probably sell it soon. I just started to tire of it after FIFA 15, which was the last one I sunk loads of hours into.

You now remember LMA Manager.

Literally the best sport games ever made.

Attached: LMA Manager 2007.jpg (1024x765, 169K)

i purcased this game recently from a second hand shop. its comfy

The worst FIFA of recent memory, and I only play career mode.

Sometimes I still have fun with career mode
I suggest everyone try to do a career only using youth players that you scout
Here's me Ajax in the PL

Attached: IMG_20190510_090924.jpg (2975x2339, 1.66M)

I still have my orginal LMA Manager 2007 game for Xbox 360. I pulled so many all nighters on that game back in the day. If you knew the right players to buy, you could easily dominate everything within a few seasons.

LMA Manager 2005 on PS2 was comfy af too. Especially with the cheats.

he got norf fc to a european final so he'd better

but where is the heart in this zoomer loving
and ajax is eredivise dont change that

yeah i got the 07 360 one too

The fun is in seeing players advance. I took all of Bray Wanderer's team and switched them with Ajax because I liked Ajax's kits and everything. Then I put Ajax in League Two and used my funds to get good scouts. Most of the youngsters would immediately make the starting 11 because fuck me Bray Wanderers have god awful players.
I got back to back promotions up until the Championship, then I got a lucky win the playoffs and got promoted to the PL where at first I barely avoided relegations, then I finished mid table, and finally last year I made the Europa League.

Attached: 1-7[1].png (308x302, 27K)

>Scripting and forced 50%
>Every shitty player has a hero card or in-form with 99 everything despite being dogshit IRL
>Meet full XIs with just hero cards and TIFs and legends and shit already in Div 5.
>Everyone just has Ngubu pacenigger teams

Imagine playing FUT and spending money on it.

Attached: Scrooge_MouseWorks.jpg (250x186, 8K)

Who the fuck would play that load of money grabing EA trash

They remove all the features that would make anyone interested in anything but ultimate team.

nice

>you lose all your players every year
worse than gook gachas

this game is the worst game ever made, period

Attached: 58378088_2267969619935903_5384173695210094592_o (1).jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Had a good promising one going with HJK until one day the game just started crashing when simulating past a certain date
fuck ea

Anyone here play pro clubs 19 for the PC. my origin is Fleance and discord is Fleance#6694 its a fun gamemode if youve never tried it. EA servers have improved massively too so you can be an australlian playing in EU and still not lag

based kiwi

I still play FUT, TOTS starts tonight and I'm excited for it I'm ashamed to admit. The game takes me to the boiling point every weekend but I keep coming back, I'm addicted to this shit

I stopped playing video games 6 years ago.

Last FIFA that I played was 2012 or 2013.

Based and redpilled.

I'm currently on 5 games losing streak where I dominated 3 of those games but Ea has other ideas

Attached: dino-dinis-kickoff-revival-201662415113_11.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

>tfw absolutely fucking abominable at the game

How the fuck does everyone manage to make decent shots

This is the only thing I do with it now. Using youth players only or regens. You can edit them on PC too so its way immersive. The game really manages to make itself worse when it mixes names and races with nationalities.

every year i buy the game start a road to glory with an obscure team, never finish the first season and stop playing until the next Fifa

Last FIFA I played with 10, which was my first FIFA after 2005. I quickly learned I was more interested in the management sim than actually playing the game itself.
Watched some videos of 19, but it looks to be more style than substance now and FUT looks boring.

The two nips I got as wingers have both blond hair
Also there are a whole God damned lot of white guys with black names in Nigeria

Never bought Fifa 19.
It's the first time in a long time.
Ultimate League isn't an actual competition which made the game seem more pointless than it already was

>even beta in his own private world

World Cup 2010

>Gary Lancaster
Fucking legend of the game

Picrel is the best soccer vidya. There is no argument. It would be wonderful if there was a new edition every year, I would buy.

Attached: the-best-vidya-for-espee.jpg (693x1000, 110K)

>Scripting
Scripting doesn't exist it's just a change in mentality between the two players. You go 2-0 up the other guy just tries harder and scores, it's 2-1 and you panic a bit and suddenly it's 2-2.
Ajax and Barcelona proved it happens in real life.

>ball goes through the leg of a player
>i-it's not scripting!!!1

FUT dies when they start releasing more than TotW players.

No that happens in the game all the time

Finnish names are unusable as well. Half of the first names are ones that I don't think anyone under the age of 90 bears and 75% of last names are either literally first names for some reason or actual surnames but misspelled.

The last FIFA I played was 16 but my interest died back in 13/14 when online squads was hot; there was even an Yea Forums squad.

Attached: 131305048820.jpg (680x510, 35K)

>Bronze benching

Is that the secret to avoid getting handicapped with Credit Card FC?

In the older versions when I had a team full of 82+ gold players in the XI and bench I'd often get games where my players would lose every single duel against 75-77 rated players and silvers; they started taking touches and passes like bottom of the barrel bronze players and it'd take 3 seconds to get control of the ball after a simple pass

>fut general
>FUT
That's what killed it user, /fifa/ was a great laugh when it was mainly pro clubs banter, if only people picked up another game mode now outside of EA cash grab 2019

I only play Player Career Mode as a center back desu

Yes desu.
Ready for tots desu
Servers are shit desu.
Rate my untradeable team.
Inb4 its as dead as my battery.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-141149.png (720x1280, 634K)

It's all about balance and positioning

*sips* fifa 13 was the last good fifa

Lol don't talk shit. There's clear evidence of scripting with the sliders for AI manipulation and EA themselves advertising 'dramatic moments' as a feature.

FIFA is the Mario Kart of football games.

Still played career mode, got good enough for legendary these days. Sometime play online season but can't stand FUT, they ruined it once they stopped matching side by star ratings, having hidden gem players of a bronze sliver gold side had soul, rather than a mixture of Nth IF players.

Attached: yf3j8uzmmmzy.jpg (547x385, 104K)

The players run like they've shit themselves, look like theyre slathered in fake tan, and ball moves like it's passed through syrup.

>coutinho
>KDB
>nerman
>dybala
what went wrong?

nah man EA has been using "scripting" as an option in their games since at least 2003. in a lot of titles it is/was something you could turn on and off

Depends what you mean by scripting, obviously I doesn't pre determine anything. But the game activity tries to make every match even. Just go on instant replays and you'll see how much the game alters outcomes like feet made of air, shots going 40° wider than you hit them, and through balls are the fucking worse with them 90% of the time either perfectly going to the keeper or a defender, no matter how much space there is. Then in the 10% of times it decides you're allowed to score. I don't care if it makes me win or lose less, it's the fact that everything's so artificially narrative driver to have close games it all feels unearned.

I loved that game but the levelling system sucked balls. It completely fucked up my first character, an elven sneaky ranger.

alright this is the fifa thread
your thoughts on the Nepenthez and Kurt drama?

who

When I was a kiddy I played prime FIFA from 08 to 12 but it was clear it was becoming more and more p2w and less skill based, career mode is stale once you figure out how to beat CPU and is unrewarding, FUT has become cancer pro clubs only acceptable game mode. Real football fans play FM

a FIFA content creator and a FIFApro player they were arguing about everybody should boycott TOTS dumb shit basically

Should I but this game or wait for FIFA 20?

fm was made in a basement

wait. games almost dead now, seasons over

play it with my mates once a week. think it's a sign of us getting older.

>pay to win
You cant be serious right? I know the game is broken to all shit with AI defending, but you can make 100k in a week easy without even trading through SBC’s, rivals, futchamps and squad battles

That's Steven. He's a known FUT autist that blew thousands of real canadian dollars on the game.

I don't play video games, I fuck bitches.

Figures. I only play fut and pro clubs and I still have fun. Just have to learn and adjust. Yes the game has a serious lack of content, but the core game modes are still fun and still has way more content than the other EA games. But i have other shit to play, like Forza Horizon 4 and nba 2k, which is a REAL pay to win game.

Also can someone help me build a squad with these guys i got out of futswap last month

Attached: 28EB713B-B6E4-4279-9DF5-B1CD5C5DBBFF.png (1125x2001, 2.6M)

>2012 is considered nostalgic now
i feel old

Oblivion was 06. 13 years is plenty of time for nostalgia to set in.

yeah, it sucks that to level up efficiently, you have to rely on muh important skills as minor skills. that shit makes the game waaaaaaay slower, but that's the only way to not fall back against npcs. that's why I use the oblivion xp mod, but it feels incomplete somehow...

>ynr elifoot

Attached: 13091421491829.jpg (706x465, 87K)

>100k a week is enough

division 4 detected

If you give money to EA might as well kill yourself

Is there a single person in this thread who doesn't have a Ngubu squad?

I only used players I like IRL. If I got Messi/Mbappe/De Bruyne etc I would sell them instantly without even trying them out.

Attached: fut scripting.webm (960x600, 2.9M)

I only play FIFA 07 and Fallout New Vegas

>dark souls
>oblivion
>fifa 12
>fallout new Vegas
>Skyrim

Take me back, I don’t wanna be here anymore

I'm still on NBA 2k14 and MLB the Show 13

fifa07 was unique and had the best soundtrack. my favourite fifa it was on the 360

FIFA 13 was my all time fav. The shots, the free kicks, Clive Tyldsley and Andy Townsend had emotional, hilarious commentary that really pissed you off/made you feel gleeful.

Martin Tyler and Alan Smith sound like bored robots, sometimes they just dont talk for several minutes.

Whats lma manager? It's similar to FM?

>US Senator introducing a bill to ban lootboxes and pay to win games
FIFA might be good again

Attached: 1371775866873.png (496x481, 335K)

lma manager is like fifa and fm combined and also less autistic and boring then fm. even though lma is 10 years old it still has a better match engine then fm and hence resembles fifa more

Ronaldo raped a girl and got removed

Looks fun, will give it a try.

Almost everyone I grew up on has retired or sucks in game

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-085358_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 910K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-085416_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 907K)

FIFA is only worth playing for career mode. Too bad it has been absolute shit for years now and literally nothing changed this season.
And I'm not even talking about adding more content.
First of all they should fix the retarded fucking AI transfers and make the transfer market more realistic so that you can't buy someone like Trent Alexander Arnold for 5mil when in real life Liverpool would never sell him even for 100mil.

Have more fun playing with this German team... completely unusable for fut champs though

Forgot the pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-085450_Companion.jpg (1080x1920, 880K)

>coutinho on the cover
Oh NO NO NO...

is it just my game, but when i play manager career mode after i buy a player the wage doesnt drop in my budget so my wage funds are unlimited....do you get this bug too?

>play career mode
>simulations are completely broken
>every player over 30 turns to shit super quickly for some reason
>every player is happy to sign with you forever, nobody even asks to be transferred like in old fifas
wtf guys

Gotta put through balls on manual control so you can actually pass into space but the CPU actually still makes horrible runs.

This is what they do to get you playing ultimate team instead

I have moved on.

Attached: fifa 20.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

You and me both.

I was playing GTA Online a few months ago on my ps3 and there's a few Ireland guys playing, top mates.

Attached: 1556649667789.png (522x561, 444K)

Lame, I remember when CM was the main mode, good times.

Attached: 1ea.png (501x700, 20K)

BEST SPORTS GAME OF ALL TIME COMING THROUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=vdwS6-TELIo

Attached: NHL_Hockey_Genesis_Title.png (256x224, 15K)

PLEASE STOP GIVING EA MONEY TO RAPE US IN THE ASS

First tots looks shit

Should I open my packs now or save until later?

i still play nhl 12. what was it about 2012 that was so good?

I caved, had 11 saved from this weeks rewards and sbcs, best pull was Neuer from rare electrum (best for me in a while tbf but only going for 60k). Balotelli was my only other pull over 83 rated. Might as well wait, delay the disappointment.

/thread

PES 2016 had fucking Morata on the cover

It really is worth playing. The last one was 2007, I would have to check if it was on this one but definitely on either '04 or '05 or '06 you could play with a mate on the same game taking turns with your clubs because me and a mate did this. It's a super comfy game.

Good taste, bro. Football manager 2012, CK2 & Morrowind here.

I always buy even numbered FIFAs. Don't understand people who splash money for it every year.

My wife buys madden for me every year now. I play it but mut is way too addictive and online is toxic af, so usually start a franchise or a qb franchise where create a rookie qb and play as him on usually whichever team is the most shittest that year

Last football game I played was PES 2003 or 2004 I believe

Odd numbered here. We're ships in the night user.

>Don't understand people who splash money for it every year.
do you hate fun, user?

>13 years since it was released
>still the most enjoyable football game until this day

Attached: PES 6.jpg (339x480, 51K)

I loved making myself and putting the aggression slider to 99

I've never had that, but I regularly get a player asking for half his wage he's currently on in the negotiations, or stupid shit like my star 80 rated youth player remaining on £440 a week until his first contract runs out.

>Fifa 12
Absolutely based, Ameribro

>48-8-6 in seasons
>negative record in FUT

Can’t even tell you my actual record cause I quit FUT months ago

The pay to play aspect drains the fun out of it. It’s fun when it’s the start of the season and all teams are essentially equal. It’s an unfair game.

Yeah, seasons is where it's at, it never gets me mad like FUT does.

My team now, 1.2M in the bank waiting for the Serie A TOTS

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 03.01.22.png (1506x1156, 2.26M)

Whoa, Mozambique.

based

i see

based

Ahh, like to avoid all the extra game refreshing content they offer when the the world cup and euros are on. Smart move.

I play Pro Clubs with my m8s every year. Fuck FIFA but that mode is so fucking enjoyable.

How

Only people I know who still play Fifa are depressed 30 year old boomers, whose reasoning for playing is not "because it's fun" but "because it passes the time".

I know EA have shills on here but don't make it so obvious

HAVE SEX

I just won 6 drafts in a row and my best pull was Lucas Leiva. This is why I stopped playing back in December.

For me, it’s 2k11, Fifa 15 bloodborne and Sekiro. Until I get mad and just play new vegas

>tfw I routinely stomp mastercard teams like this but lose 4-3 to 83OVR squads with 40 chem

PES has always been a consistently better game than FIFA and if the actual FIFA were smart they would sell the licences to konami forever.

that guy is handing out redpills like a madman. deal with it

Na, the game is fucked. Even when I win it's clear that I'm being prevented from utterly dominating the game. 14 shots on target and only 1 goal, including 8 times hitting the woodwork should never be happening.

Lmao.

It is the most blatantly obvious scripted game in history. I'm not a good player. I've only won div 1 twice. But sometimes the losses are completely beyond your control, nothing you do matters - you're supposed to lose and you're gonna lose.

The more you dispossess/tackle your opponent with the ball, the more it bounces his way, it's like trying to stop a faucet on full blast by covering it with your hands.

Also at least 2 out of 10 games in your division is gonna be him disconnecting 4 min in, the match counts, but you get 0 points. So in order to win the division, you have to win every single game.

Attached: kitchen faucet_thumb.jpg (512x768, 46K)

i assume your talking about seasons

i just madedivision 2 aftrr winning every game in 3.

why is this easier then ultinate team.

domination with few goals happens in real life too.

i dont think its scripted, the other team comes back because they go all out attack

on a side note ive found that tactcs are important yet few people use them. ive set barca with a possetion style, messi as a left attacking midfielder, coutinho left mid, busquets left defensive mid, rakitic right centre mid, suarez striker target man, dembele right ring . you need dynamic formations and also assign individual tasks to each player

Hitting the post 8 times in a game, every single game, doesn't happen in real life.

>why is this easier than ultimate team
Because you don't spend money in seasons. If you lose in Ultimate Team, you'll get retards that think "If only I had that one card, I'd surely have won! Mum! Where's the credit card?!"

It's all a psychological thing to make people spend money.

thats true i must admit

true

Aha! Found you!

PES 18 is unironically the better game with the right mods.
>Get the latest smoke patch with updated lineups
>get one of the good turf mods
>get a jersey pack
>look for the mods uploaded by Hagi Adrian on the pes-patch
Virtual footy doesn't get any better than this.

After maybe a 2 month break I played a game the about 2 weeks ago and it was disgusting. Nothing fun about it at all. Sold my Playstation after that.

Career mode is objectively superior

This is the only acceptable football game. Can't believe they still pump these out to this day

Attached: bomba-patch-51.jpg (2160x1422, 2.39M)

Absolutely redpilled

This game is ridiculous. I like it when one of the announcers says something about momentum and then my players just play like absolute ass. Thanks EA!

Links?

Is Asencio the best LW for a ESP/Liga team? I’m playing way better with my B team than my main team right now and need a spark

Attached: 3892FC6C-83B6-4650-BA09-2EC37B433719.jpg (1242x1923, 1.54M)

>best FIFA and best Fallout
Holy based

Attached: 1553102342809.png (1280x720, 648K)

>wanted to experience Fifa 07 again with it's great(iirc) manager mode since it looks like ass by today's standards
>modern Fifa MM is fucking gutted
>PES MM doesn't have shit like upgrading your stadium, which sucks if the team you pick doesn't have a good stadium
I fucking hate it. Why does a 13 year old game have the best Manager Mode? Surely they could put the billions they make from that garbage into making it good again.

Still not a single hockey game for pc. Wonder is it really that bad business? Could imagine someone else had made hockey game by now but no.

>bought FIFA in april
>only prior experience was playing FIFA Mobile, and playing the FIFA 16 demo at GameStop with friends after school because no one had a console
>le growing up poor face
>essentially my first FIFA ever
>only really bought the game for CM, but start playing FUT
>realize how fucking shit i am
>can't beat the AI on anything harder than semi-pro/professional
>somehow let the AI score on me on beginner during a TOTW challenge
>go 30-16-73
>in division 10
>at one point had a double-digit skill rating
>lose any and all enjoyment i had in FUT
>purposefully open shit 45k packs to waste all of my coins (225k at the time)
>discard everything, buy 150 coin bronzes, repeat, until there's nothing left
>delete my account
>on the day TOTS comes out

700 IQ big brain tactic. fuck FUT. it's shit and i'm shit at it.

NHL hitz on dolphin

what could have been

Attached: 61EOrSRP5LL._SX342_.jpg (342x392, 42K)

when did you last smell a women?

Future star Vinicius Jr is the best la liga lw you can get followed by 88 dembele

play this instead

Attached: Adventure_On_Soccer_Island_Coverart.jpg (256x254, 38K)

im still on pes 6

Imagine buying literally the same game every year

The momentum part of Fifa is ridiculous. In multiplayer you feel like youre playing against tthe game as opposed to the opponent. None of your players do what you want them to do. Alongside that the career mode is trash and hasn't been updated in years.The momentum shit is acceptable when you're playing against tthe game, but when you're playing against another person it's stupid as fuck.

Jokes on you, my mates buy it every year for my birthday

I buy FIFA once every two years when the game is on sale for >$20. I bought FIFA 18 when it went on sale last year for $10. I also only play manager mode and build lower league sides to world dominance, get bored of the game, and then don't touch it for two years.

>2019
>not playing FIFA mobile
Its just other paytowin mobile shit, but console/pc fifa is paytowin too, you make so much effort to have 85 ger team and aways plays against +95 +100 teams at begin, but some of them are garbage players, but at least its free. Also there a VS atacks modes and fun minigames and matchs against cpu that you reward coins, players and stuff.

This. Sports "games" are nigger tier "entertainment".

based

Yeah. Been playing since FIFA 03. Rate my squad

Attached: 20190512_153501.jpg (1080x1533, 772K)

Attached: 20190512_153512.jpg (1080x1055, 348K)

>selling to a bunch of 3rd world shithole dwellers
Soccer is gay

pretty good

Even career mode is annoying because of the script. Can see AI about tp score 5 seconds before it happens.