How do we deal with the eternal anglo on spee now? It's getting out of control

How do we deal with the eternal anglo on spee now? It's getting out of control.

Attached: KChBwrL.jpg.png (1304x1048, 740K)

We are the only real white people on earth anyway you soft cunt

Just fucking deal with it Ivan.

Nuke them already Ivan, will you?

OI OI

Attached: derp.jpg (620x413, 51K)

We have nukes of our own

already happened la, never been to the north-west?

This is what happens when Norf and Souf combine

>200 nukes
lmao nigga they would fry your entire island with theirs

Why are a*glos so evil, bros?

Attached: 3bc5494.png (1024x1111, 671K)

this
remember that wogs begin at calais

If you nuke Liverpool you'll probably improve property prices to be fair.

90% of Russian population is in the west. Do you really think 200 nukes going off wouldn't be enough to destroy the planet?

Do nothing and they, eventually, will fight amongst themselves and kill each other.

We just need to hold on until the Euro next year, England is going to get BTFO and we can laugh at the Anglos like God always intended to.

Germany tarnished whites reputation far more than we ever did.

Then they come crawling back to the commonwealth

god is an englishman

Attached: 1557212693987.png (323x810, 208K)

>its gunna be r year

>200 nukes going off wouldn't be enough to destroy the planet
They wouldn't. They would be enough to destroy 200 cities IF they actually reach them. But why would you even consider this?
Damn the eternal anglo is sure wicked.

>Do you really think 200 nukes going off wouldn't be enough to destroy the planet?
nope, takes a lot more than that nuclear winter is mostly fear mongering

Hopefully

Attached: 1531602154269.jpg (748x1005, 104K)

Maybe if you take your nukes out of Kaliningrad we might take our nuclear submarines away.

If a Nuclear War ever does happen everyone is going to get fucked up by nuclear winter anyway, it would be better to die in the initial inferno.

you retards baited WW1 because you didn't want a strong central europe allied with russia fuck you dumb motherfucker enjoy your 90% mutt population in 2100

Enjoy your mutt nation 1893

Japs getting fucked up mutant babies for 100 years after only 2 nukes that are tiny by today's standard. Nobody would would win if the nukes start flying.

>Why did they put their country so close to our military bases?
Heh

Nice non-sequitur. Whites are forever demonised because of the third reich spergout, not because of us. It's easier to blame us than your beloved Hitler though, I suppose.

Attached: 1546029672008.jpg (1024x1017, 109K)

my point is you fags started all of the shit that led to hitler in the first place there is no hitler without the giant shitshow that is ww1 and you are directly responsible for ww1

>britain's white population dropping by about 6% per decade and it's only getting worse
oh no no

>Germany gives Austria a blank cheque to start a war with Russia after Serbia killed their crown prince
>How can I blame England for this

Have sex

>Spanish Armada doesn't just swoop in from behind and flank England's channels
>French Riveira Forces don't just topple Germanic Empire
>Gringon doesn't just smash Glor over the head with a rock and take his wife
history happened lads, get over it

No you fucking retard the blame is on every ally in the western front, if the retards took berlin in ww1 there wouldn't be any stab in the back myth or "we could have won" meme, it would have been a pacifist germany like after ww2

>fund black hand that killed franz
>serbian karadordevic dynasty has strong ties to anglos
austrians were dumb for getting b8ed, but you are a retard

>*Invades Belgium*

You got any actual proof to back that up? The English royal family and German royal family were like first cousins too, just having a connection doesn't really mean anything.

The joy's of MAD
>London/ Westminster go silent on comms
>Letters of last resort opened on all active nuclear subs
>Rain hell fire down upon all nations.

Attached: Slay Qween.jpg (1024x683, 240K)

>The English royal family and German royal family were like first cousins too
>just having a connection doesn't really mean anything

russia and germany were the two giant powers (real economies instead of jewish anglo merchant scam) at the turn of the century, anglos were seething so they needed a way to end this wala ww1 read up brother god bless

>russia
>giant economy before 30s
wtf mate you stupid or sth

It's Champions league time, when Copa America starts it will be argentinians and Brazilians all the time. Maybe some peruvians and Chileans shitposting anime as well and the one (1) Bolivian that has internet access and rarely shows up

>Don't have any proof
>Go off one some nonsense rant about Anglo's being Jewish merchants

Incredible argument. It makes complete sense the Anglo hierarchy would not only betray their cousins, they would choose the side of Russia, a country they had been fighting with over the last century almost nonstop.

just remind them their national teams are shit

>he doesn't know russia was a rising industrial power in the 1900s before ww1
japanese war did a hit on it and then it was turned to shit because of ww1 and the revolution, bolsheviks took what was left and did mass industrialization

>they would choose the side of Russia
the goal was to put russia and germany against one another, and it succeeded spectacularly really a brilliant move by anglo intelligence

t.non /elite/

It's a bit of a stretch to say because of the triple entente that England was baiting the rest of Europe into a war. Nobody forced Germany to give Austria a green light to start the war. Russia was already massing it's entire armies on its western borders in expectation of the war starting, maybe, just maybe, Russia and Germany wanted to duke it out no matter what the UK did.

MAUDIT ANGLAIS

by that measure our football is better than yours retard

based and redpilled

Attached: 1514823978612.jpg (850x400, 71K)

All they had to do was leave Belgium alone and we wouldn't have even joined WW1

>His country's once in a century 'golden generation' got dumped out of the Euros by fucking Wales.

what kind of horses ass logic is this?
>if you have the ability to get a suntan, as opposed to turning pink after 10 minutes of sun, you are not white

>tan
sounds brown to be Zhang

So, when people talk about the eternal Anglo does it just count people from England? Or the English spawn in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, and the USA?

>people always say they are part irish or whatever
>never part English
I always thought that was weird, but most of my family comes from England so whatever.

no I'm italian. in the winter I'm pale as a ghost, and in the summer I have a nice tan. this doesn't make me "not white". benjamin was just SEETHING he burnt after 5 minutes like all pink-skins

seething
literally nothing is better in greece lad

>seething

Attached: 54656577657.jpg (500x313, 20K)

I took a giant Ireland earlier, AMA

Except you won same euro championships as cameroon and we won one

Yes, yes, congratulations to Liverpool and Tottenham...

HOWEVER

I would like to point out how ahead players from my country are in total goals this Champions League.

Attached: tabela1-1-.jpg (1600x1693, 449K)

They'll shut up once they lose the Champions league final. Wait...

...shit.

They're vent up all frustration after arid years & slippin' the WC, so let them be.

brown wop desu

>soft
>still hasn't exited the EU despite voting to leave
>gonna pay German gibs for the privilege assuming they do leave in this lifetime

if only you knew

Attached: england dominance.jpg (1638x982, 321K)

The government is getting slaughtered in local elections for not carrying out brexit on time. Theresa May will have to go or there will be a new general election. We're in the Endgame now.

can't believe I left on that euro 2006 watermark, fuck sake

We aren't leaving ever

Attached: 1555701446993.jpg (540x960, 77K)

>muh istryee
NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR

>Implying the Democrats and Veterans Party won't sweep the nation in the next general election

Attached: D&V.jpg (779x779, 130K)

Saved

BASED ALAN

shame aabout the tats

>that donkey's mad, staring eye

fascists can never get this stuff right. is it because all their members WANT to look terrifying?

Imagine being a syrup wog

Good grief.

Attached: 1555198460323.jpg (1584x864, 259K)

An Anglo is an English person, or a white American/Canadian/Australian/New Zealander of full (or at least predominant) English ancestry.

Fortune rota volvitur

Attached: images (4).png (225x225, 8K)

>mfw i'm brown but can larp as an eternal anglo
Test cricket > footy. Simple as.