HAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 0000740.jpg (263x173, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/JxlrOL0IMD-pvDbDxLdOPQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we attract all the top talent foreigners
Yikes, must suck being a shit league nobody wants to go to

>S-stop having money

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

God I love this spic seethe. And the best part is it's gonna continue for weeks

based mutt

>why is this user obsessed with wha-
>*checks flag*
ah yes

>league full of foreigners
>cry like a bitch when nt is shit

when's the last time an english manager won the premiere league?

>Getting JF to do the dirty work while we reap the rewards
Do you even know England?

Attached: bald and bankrupt.png (867x428, 502K)

Never got this meme. No champion team has a majority of natives and the best players in the team are never natives.

Who /happyforenglishfrens/ here?

Attached: 1557364503436.png (1305x663, 51K)

The only reason Barca and Real have been so successful is because of Messi, Ronaldo, Modric and Marcelo. None of these are Spanish. None are Mexican either, because Mexico have never produced a world class player despite having 120 million people and only having 1 sport.

Identical to the racial makeup of the average american

Attached: 63a6d07b.jpg (680x789, 102K)

But out NT is better than Spain and has been throughout history other than the Dr Fuentes generation.

Premiere league winning manager: Spanish
Premiere league top scorer: Egyptian
Champions league top scorer: Argentinian

oh no no no it keeps going

Don't you get it man? The English don't care about reality. It's low IQ cherry picking to support your world view. It's an all english final man.

Attached: 12312312312.png (901x436, 744K)

>Fucking yanks commenting on Football.

The national team isn't shit though, they're top 5 in the world

Europa League Winner: English Team
Champions League Winner: English Team
European Nations League Winner: England

Stay fucking rekt

Come on man, 37 year old and 34 year old PL rejects are dominating MLS

Assblasted burger can't handle English sporting dominance kek.

Attached: imo9qB1.jpg (680x785, 89K)

English players who fucked up when it mattered this week: none of them
English players who were clutch when it mattered this week: all of them

You do realize that the entire world can see past the location of these 4 clubs and check up on the rosters and managers nationality right? It's not that people are obsessed, it's that you bongs are bragging with air. If all these teams were full of goal scoring/super star bongs I would be the first to applaud this feat. Now it's just proof you have lots of money and the quality of the LEAGUE is top notch. But not of England itself lol. That's still average to shite.

Yeah but RM's top CB is Spanish. Barca's world class midfield was Spanish. Ajax's spotlight stars are Dutch. Bayern/Dortmund had multiple German play in the final. The only bong I can think of who is world class is Harry Kane, Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold maybe. I mean you do realize this right? There's no English Xavi. Iniesta, De Ligt, Ramos, Frenkie de Jong, Muller or Neuer. Can you comprehend this or are you just delusional in your love for England?

It's never happened. The last season in which an Englishman led a team to win England's top division was 1991-92. The EPL began the next year. Only two Englishmen have ever won the Manager of the Year award: Harry Redknapp (2009-10) and Alan Pardew (2011-12).

>This one Dutchfag constantly spamming this pic about a competition his country couldn't even qualify for.
Becoming one of my favourite posters tbqh.

t. non-elite country

Have a snickers lad

>It's never happened

An English manager has never won the Premiere league? you're trolling right?

Cheers mayte. But what's the last world cup final you played?

Delusional bong posting.

If I was trolling I would have lied bigger.

>putting de ligt and de jong on par with players who have won things

jesus.

would genuinely have henderson over de jong

English goalkeepers who were clutch:none
English goalkeepers who made the bench:none

What was the last world cup final you lost?
Take your time, I realise there's a few.

C-chicarito is cool though

what's your point? it's like that for every major club from every top soccer country. welcome to globalism pal.. god I wish they put the limit of foreign players to 3 per club

And that's why you're a bong and we're not you absolute mental retard. Name me 10 world class players whom are gonna play in the CL/EL finals.

It's already the international league, all the fans are Asians/Africans/Pakis, the players are from all over the world, basically only the filler teams that play around 16th place are more or less English though even they are owned by foreigners as well. It's an international product.

Attached: 2uz9f88.jpg (683x1024, 184K)

what the fuck does that have to do with you putting de jong in the same bracket as frenkie de jong who's only performed in the fookin eredivisie

We reached the finals 3 times and lost all 3. All after the 60s. You only reached one final on home soil, in the 60s when football was still played by part time non-athletes. You are almost as lame as Urugay. Really man, I'm stil waiting for that one Britt who understands logic instead of ballanty spouting nonense

> muh it's coming home
> muh 60's cup
> muh all english finals

>not knowing about based blades

>World Cup semi finalist
>best young talent
>best young nt coach

the fuck you're on mutt

TLDR: No World Cups

>nt is shit
Um, sweetie, I think you'll find we're /elite/. Seethe harder.

De Ligt and Frenkie de Jong reached the semi finals of the CL in their first season of the CL, against all odds. I never said they are equal to Xavi or Iniesta. In fact I don't even think Müller is in that league. I was pointing out the domestic talent/world class players of each club. I said Harry Kane belongs to that list right? I just can't spot 10 players like that spread out over 4 teams. This ain't an English final by a long shot. Just 4 English clubs.

All English players XI from fhe finalists

---------------------------GK?
TAA----------Gomez------Cahill?----------Rose
Maitland-Niles---Henderson-----Milner
-----------------------------Alli
-----------------------Kane----Sturridge

Maybe fit Ross Barkley in there somewhere?

Looks like a world cup winning team mayte

Attached: 312312312312.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If the World Cup was so easy to win in the 60s then why didn’t you win it?

yikes

I think the Ausie just made our point. Stay delusional you bong

I think it'd manage to qualify, unlike some teams

Put Winks in for Maitland Niles and I'd back this to beat Spain and Netherlands. It's barely far from the actual England team

Nooo hahaha stopp, you're making it even worse

Attached: 1533501014229.jpg (200x200, 59K)

what would you know about world cup winning teams?

>Aussie
Ah, that famous Dutch education in action.

You're right, I take back everything I just said. You're in the finals lad! All English CL/EL, stacked with British talent, the bench can't hold all those future world cup winners. You're doing a great job, keep going!

Redpilled thread

good, glad you managed to accept it

holy shit they're going to win the world cup arent they?

>Seething JF's can handle the bantz
It's like we're World Cup posting all over again.. but this time we can't lose.

Attached: English Steel.jpg (1920x1152, 179K)

Diversity is unironically our strength

Only Sterling for Sturridge and Maguire for Cahill improve that team a lot. International football is fucking dire, that team would steamroll qualifying.

Arse-annihilated Ajax fan detected lol

Enjoy your shit national team and shit national league.

Attached: 1555795073550.jpg (680x471, 267K)

> we qualifiers now!

It's already looking better than your international water carrier team LOL!

Attached: 1550931010835.jpg (491x713, 178K)

>we qualifiers now

Yes, unlike you, which was the original point. You have already kicked off this campaign by getting beaten at home by the worst German side of all time. I don't know how you continue to post meme pictures when everything just points to embarrassment on your point,

cope more you retarded spic. maybe if you mow enough lawns you can afford a ticket to the motherland that raped your ancestors to watch barca pass sideways for 90 minutes.

Reminder that english posters who brag about the premier league don't have their club in the finals

You tell em my black friend. Show them what a real NT looks like. France can field 3 teams better than Bongland

Imagine being this bootyblasted. I guess you're still sore from yesterday LMAO

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/JxlrOL0IMD-pvDbDxLdOPQ/

Fucking hell, look how obsessed this perpetually arsepained clognigger is. LMAO. Literally rent free in his head for months.

will there be hooliganisms?

good question - how good is Baku at handling bantz?

Attached: Untitled.png (453x655, 148K)

Nah I'm still living off the joy of watching my fathers home country beat you out of the world cup mayte KEK

Attached: 1531403717081.gif (600x343, 3.84M)

>pack all relevant one-in-a-lifetime Dutch talent into one team
>choke a 3-goal lead to garbage hoofball merchants
>console yourself with the fact that English players are spread evenly over English clubs

seethe on, Jan

Attached: 1553291947113.png (640x400, 94K)

>english goalkeeping

>Barca and madrid are on top
>Spain produces a golden generation that takes a worldcup, 2 euros and more players on the balon dor shortlist

>EPL dominance
>englel loses to iceland, gets a piss easy bracket and loses to Croatia in their only semis in decades, with no worthy englishmen in the balon dor running

---------------------------GK?
TAA----------Gomez------Cahill?----------Rose
Maitland-Niles---Henderson-----Milner
-----------------------------Alli
-----------------------Kane----Sturridge

This team?

you're belgian?

It's coming home!

Croatian, I was rooting for you to beat Belgium. No way they should win a WC before the Netherlands do

Teams owned by:
>american
>american
>russian
>jew

Great all English finals indeed lmao.

nice COPE after all the shit you talked about tottenham only to get BTFO lmao

delusional, severely autistic virgin

tbf most top clubs don't have a keeper from their own nation as first choice. The big 3 in Spain, Juve, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Dortmund, Porto, Ajax, Lyon and PSG played Buffon in the CL

Kek

HAHAHAHHAHA WHY ARE YOU SO MAD MAN

>t-tottenham wont win you delusional bong!
>l-liverpool wont win you delusional bong!
>ajax will win the CL you delusional bong!

ahahaha you got comprehensively blown the fuck out kid. now fuck off back to /r9k/ you tedious shut-in

Attached: 1528082385628.jpg (636x440, 29K)

Do you think this Balkan nigger will kill himself when we bring it home in the summer?

Attached: cominghome.jpg (415x445, 38K)

Seems I've collected the ultimate angry avengers assembly of delusional bongs. You honor me lads. I bathe in your optimism and lack of self awareness roflmao

Attached: 1531313395850.jpg (780x462, 36K)

so the countries he's lived in have lost 4 World Cup finals and won none lol

AHAHAHHAAHA

stay delusional you deranged aspie

Attached: lm ao.jpg (632x114, 16K)

VVD and Gini are gonna win the final. Our mercs will still win it for the Netherlands. Can you say the same delusional bong? KEK NO

yes, Liverpool have more English players than Dutch

Ah yes, the core pillars of Liverpool. Stay delusional

>Henderson and TAA aren't core parts of the Liverpool team
>Milner and Gomez haven't played key roles
Even Sturridge played his part by scoring in the PSG win

>t. starlet

I smell the stench of butthurt

Your country didnt even qualify for that world cup

based

Attached: 1535285372427.webm (1024x576, 1.24M)

>an american team will NEVER win champo

Then you wont mind if we take Gini, VVD, Becker, Mane, Salah, Fabinho, Firminho off your hand right? rofl man common

So would Liverpool win just playing just Gini and VVD then?

Harry seemed kinda good. Why r english managers so shit?

You've won bong. I'm out, I can't compete with this level of deluded argumentation /wave

Would you swap a 60s WC for your losing finals?

England are the exact opposite of Canadians in hockey

>no Canadian team has won in nearly 3 decades
>majority of teams comprised of Canadians

>English teams in the finals of the CL
>none of them are English

There not even copy and pasted posts. He’s actually angry

YIKES

No, i'd take it. But I would also realize that anything before the 70s isn't that mighty impressive. And I would really want to win one in the modern era. Also I would still consider reaching 3 finals (1 in the modern era) a more impressive feat than winning one in the 60's. However I would still prefer winning that over losing all 3. I'm a reasonable guy bong

>french NT has born and raised Black players

FUCKING NIGGERS, NOT REAL FRENCH, KEKS!!!! REEEEE

>bunch of foreigners playing for an american owned sports brand that happen to be in your country

ITS COMING HOME LADS, BRITAIN FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Oh my god the SEETHING is glorious. Please post more :)

and in the """""""all spanish"""""""" finals only ramos and maybe gabi were relevant lol

Attached: spain.png (1531x751, 114K)

CL Sponsors: StanChart {UK}, AIA (Hongkong)
EL Sponsors: YokoTyre (Japan), Visitrwanda (Africa)

holy fucking COPE

>loses to Belgium "on porpuse" to go to the easy bracket 1-0
>find ecah other again for 3rd place, try your best
>lose 2-0

Are you genuinely retarded? Spain have been shit for 5 years now and Spanish teams still dominated European football. English teams have only just started getting good again in the past year or two.

Attached: C014B9ED-A5A0-44E6-8D4C-09FD4EB7204B.png (260x279, 40K)

ITT. JFs SEETHING

England never "try their best" in 3rd place playoffs. They'd have won if it was the final. But they can't get to the final anyway.

I don't actuallythink we would have beeat france in the final, but I am heartbroken we never got to see that final

>I'm stil waiting for that one Britt who understands logic instead of ballanty spouting nonense

this, god damn aren’t the brits the most insufferable and inbred and/or paki cunts on earth

t. foreigner