Undisputed best league in the world

Undisputed best league in the world.

Attached: Premier-League-logo-2016-640x480.png (640x480, 48K)

>what is MLS?

Attached: 1557236057286.png (1200x1200, 2M)

kek when was this taken? before they lost?

Only when english clubs keep playing at this level. If they keep making finals for the next 2,3 years, no doubt

it was taken when they arrived at anfield

JUST

Attached: i.jpg (800x450, 76K)

huh dont remember any other season with only one league contesting both cups
maybe im wrong though, dont really give a fuck about football outside england

can't wait for that fucking super cup next season lads

charity shield MARK 2

and the middle fingers were photoshopped in (badly)

Yes it is now. Two years ago La Liga was still the best. But with this insane City and Liverpool team it's pretty much undisputed. Even the top 6 is better than most big teams in Europe.

You don't remember because it's the first time

Of coursr it is.
I remeber watching it early in the morning in weekends.
You would never catch me watching any other league early in the morning on a weekend.

Pep has already come out and said PL is by far the hardest league he's ever managed in.
Harder than BundesGerman.
Harder than La Liga.
I think the fact that we have 4 teams in a Euro finals... and the fact one of the best players in BundesHanz this year is an 18 year old English kid...
Give it up.
We're gonna smash your back doors in.

*5th

Attached: YLLdEuO.jpg (960x672, 74K)

This. Two literal pub teams are playing in the CL final....think about that. I don’t care what anyone says about the disgusting lack of sportsmanship on Liverpool’s part during the semis. The bottom line is, they won....deal with it

>Seething fat customer

How can you say there was a lack of sportsmanship from Liverpool? Barca literally dove around like faggots and cried every single decision.

>Pub teams

Are you actually that fucking daft? Liverpool and Spurs have played some of the best football in the league this season.

Take your (You) and shove it up your dead grandmothers arse you smelly little virgin.

Attached: 1555370066973.png (471x2204, 753K)

Retarded obese American, that was made by a butt hurt City fan who conveniently forgot that Liverpool won the Champions League in 2005.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 58K)

Shit post aside, I don't know why people are so reluctant to admit that the premier League is the best
Literally every team in the league is rich and have the money to pay for the best ngubus

>reading comprehension

Making a chart. So for the past 6 years you need:
At least 81 points to have a chance wining the title, but being in 71-94 range doesn’t guarantee win
At least 100 to absolutely win it
At least 70 to guarantee direct UCL group stage
Now that I make this it is 2013/2014 all over again

Attached: EPL 2013-2019.jpg (943x505, 56K)

Attached: 1557267025176.png (468x2380, 866K)

Remember when jewnited fans used to criticise the "muh history" argument
Remember when jewnited fans used to criticise the "mercenaries" on other teams

>conveniently leaves UCL win just to put liverpool in bottom
>calling other for reading comprehension
That's cherrypicking. Too big of a word for you?

Now this is more right

This except change Large Clubs to Cope: The Club

>bongs on a delusion trip again.
If you can repeat this year for the next 3 years you might actually have a point.

Real need Zidane and Ronaldo to do it, that is not club or the league achivement.

Bayern got absolutely smashed by liverpool
Dortmund got absolutely smashed by Spurs

If any league is going to overtake the EPL, it will definitely not be the Bundesliga

4th place gets you into the group stages now

Best league by far, definitely
I certainly don't believe there is anything to be proud of though, since the league is a playground for billionaires from all corners of the globe to use stadium grounds like a personal chillout spot

Again, best league yes, but I certainly harbour no respect for the teams who let arab oil drillers use their clubs like a playground... I hate the whole idea of being able to just buy all the foreigners you want relentlessly

Currently playing Footy Manager 2012, and I kick out all foreigners, ignore any agents trying to feed me foreigners, and harass in order to kick out any and all blacks from my team, to make way for native youth

Why is it a lion? There are no lions in Britain.

what about the fact that Spurs are in the CL final having not signed a single player for the past 2 transfer windows and only signed Lucas Moura in the one before that

The most expensive player in that squad was fucking Moussa Sissoko

based

>team needs good players to win
When has this not happened?

Sounds like hard-work and dedication to reaching their end goal as a team, my dude

And that's why I'm proud

Fair enough man, it is exactly what needs to be done in football more. Hardwork, dedication, willpower... Instead of taking the 'cheap' route of simply buying it from across the globe, you know? So I am glad to hear it, Spurs sound like they deserve the win.

Do let me just say that the reason I say this, is because I feel that the win becomes far more meaningful through exactly that. Also, that the fact I say native footballers should be used more, is that it is how it naturally would be shifted towards. Since you are not relying on big bank to buy off skill, you are creating your own through conquesting your inner battles, if that makes sense

In addition, although saying that Spurs deserve the win through their recent acts, I still say it has been highly cheapened, due to the points previously mentioned

What are you on about?
I didn't mention Real or the Bundesliga at all, are you retarded?

I, for one, welcome our new english overlords