What did he say, Yea Forums?

What did he say, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1541495083741.png (1253x911, 852K)

he was probably breathing louder than usual

>pass the ball to the nigger or we will never win

Stick it up me pooper guvna!!!

>SCORE SOM FUCKING GOAL SPURS SO I CAN TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE FINAL AND CHOKE EVERYHTING

PFFFLUHH BUH NNNNNNG BUH FACKIN CAM ON U FACKIN MUPFETS SGORE UM GOWLS PFFFFFFPPP

lel

"Open your mouths and your hearts and brains will follow."

Kek

Upon seeing based Lucas Moura dominating, he went full " THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE"

>at half time
nice reading, macaco

*Huhhhh, ghhhuhhhhh* I missed an evening of playing Fortnite fer this? *Huuhhhhhh

'Lucas, you may as well give every last ounce of energy in this second half because we both know i'll be undeservedly replacing you in the final'
Just probably with more saliva and maybe not the word 'undeservedly'

>we both know i'll be undeservedly replacing you in the final
what is this pathetic victim mentality
they don't even play the same position

"Look you useless bastards, I'm not getting a Ballon d'Or this year unless you fucking get to the Champions League final for me to come back and win it for you. Do not ruin this for me."

LISSAN 'ERE YEW MONGS, THIS IS MOURA'S DAWTA. I WILL FACK 'ER UP IF YOOZ DON'T SCORE SAM FACKING GAOLS INNIT

Doopin mental how we aren't dominating yet m8.

Kek

LES GOOOOOO!
CAM OOOOOOOOOON!

Put the ball into the net and I'll go doopin mental, lads

>Stop trying to be something else and start being yourselves. You do not need ballon d’ors and hundred million euro price tags to do this. It was always within you. From the moment you played on the grass pitch with your close neighborhood friends as a child, to when you set foot in this dressing room.

>The majority of fans supporting you. They wake up every morning realizing their childhood dreams never came true. They are in debt, lost the car, lost the house, lost the kids to their divorced wife. They hate every second of their life but all of that disappears when they see you play. Go out there and if it is our destiny to lose then go out with a huge bang. Do not go quietly into defeat. The passion, the heart, the devotion. These fans would die and kill for you. Go out and give them everything.

Attached: B0707ABA-7861-4C6B-838E-3A9FB3BD59F9.png (463x425, 6K)

or he was breathing through his nose and everybody understood the weight of the moment

Huthtuthespssp *spit* megathethathteh. *drool*

Do you think they are afraid of his retard strength?

This is based but not sure if it's pasta

N

Attached: laughingkane.jpg (636x382, 32K)

CAM ON TOTHENHAM SCORTH SUMTH FUCKIN GOALTH

the N word

I read this in Kane's voice

Attached: ZLAKEK.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

Ireland is one

Attached: Absolutely+kosher+_05a1076e5c01fe86c1fd3de560cd3d4a.jpg (200x196, 7K)

Who?

is Totnum Norf or Souf?

Souf but norf london

VAMOOOSS

"if we lose ajax's hitler youth will put us in the chamber"

Attached: giphy.gif (220x165, 462K)

>If you score but still won't go through, I'll claim all of the goals

[hebrew profanities intensify]

this but spitting while talking

> After the game ends
WE won lads, WE did it! Engurrland!
>Laughs hysterically in English, with his pretty and organized teeths

Based.

So guys...obviously...you obviously wanna win...obviously...at the moment...err..you're not...err

>UUUUUHM FDASJDFSKJKDFJ UHHHHM DFADSAFE
they later found out he was just trying to find the toilet after he peed his pants

based

Attached: 1490022865011.jpg (228x221, 10K)

You just know Kane will play, half-injured be shit and Spurs look one-dimensional again.
Fuck him

Spuds always rely on a player to step up and save the day, be it Son, Kane, Alli, Eriksen or Moura.

LADDSHSSHHS WHAHHAHT THE FUHCK WUSSHH THAT SHSSHSHITE AWLLL YU NEEYED TOOU DOO ISSSSH SSSCCHHOOORE SHSSSSHHHHUM FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLSSHHHH
>*drenches them all in spit*

hehe' kek

>he's pretty freaking good at that

Attached: avengers-endgame-captain-america-uhdpaper.com-4K-18[1].jpg (2560x1440, 615K)

Even based Vertonghen had his turn against Dortmund.

Listen my brothers, you must play with everything you have, dig deep inside and get everything you can