GOD i hope tottenham will get destroyed by Liverpool

Not because i hate tottenham per se, but because These ugly gook face plastic surgery insectoid posters here root for tottenham. Korean posters are so Bad and they made me hate korea as a whole.
>inb4 this retarded dog answers with muh no German teams in the cl or we beat Germany in the World cup
Just shut the fuck up you retarded dog. You know a country is irrelevant when they boast about a simple win in worldcup groupstages Lmfao.
Yes we played a Bad WC and yes we had a suboptimal cl season, but in the END we are one of the best football nations on the planet. We will come back stronger and reclaim the throne.
Meanwhile korea will still be irrelevant country and only known for fake surgery people, kpop and tiny penises

Attached: 930607092.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

I agree.

t. korean falseflag poster

based jap

Has it hit anyone else that Spurs are actually in a fucking CL final? How did this happen and what's happened to the CL?

Liverpool will win.

not their fault everyone else was shit

Well I've seen most of their games and at this point I'm convinced they'll win the CL through pure luck and shithousery.

koreans are simply mentally ill
north korea is just a bit more extreme true reflection of what korea would be if the us wouldn't interfere there

Psychoanalyst here, OP is trying to mentally deflect from his homosexual feelings towards Son that were initially sparked by the sensation of powerlessness he experienced when Germany lost to South Korea.

Attached: #53543543.jpg (220x299, 12K)

Lad, no one here is actually Korean.

thankfully they won't win it

biggest game of the club's history and they're fielding players like fucking danny rose and dele alli lmao

2:0

east asians are my favourite non whites. besides how can you hate son

Spurs will win the champions league and Korea will annex Dokdo

All will be right in the world

To think barcelona and psv gave them a ticket while liverpool pased becouse red star decided to score once against Napolel

By some CRAZY coincidence the era of Spanish dominance ended overnight as soon as VAR was introduced.

The law of conservation of bottling states that bottling in an European club football is neither created nor destroyed by fortunes or misfortunes of certain clubs.

According to the law of conservation of bottling, the amount of bottling in European club football is a constant and does not depend on individual events.

This means that once PSG, Barcelona and Ajax have used up the bottling capacity for the season - which was normally completely exhausted by this point by Spurs themselves - there wasn't enough of it for Tottenham to stop them.

Attached: 36343699_578304752565699_3026736536654708736_n.jpg (540x960, 34K)

Only reason why I want liverpoo to win the final is because of this smug looking shitter.

Attached: 235236.jpg (1920x1080, 702K)

Champions League Final

Fake Muslim Fans vs Fake Korean Fans

based

They’ve been one of the strongest teams in one of the strongest leagues for a while now. Any top 4 team can do it, we’ve had teams outside the top 4 win it

t.sigmund

A (you) for your waggishness.

People like him make me scared to have a child with a black woman. A good player, though.

Adnan Syed + Don Utd 2 - 0 Hae Min Lee

Looks like he comes from Shelbyville