Were they the bad guys?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.app.link/8b014eF9xW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there were a couple of cunts in the team yes

No, they were the good guys

They're the useless guys.

Lol, are you serious? Not liking some of the ajax fana I can understand, but this team was extremely likeable.

Nah. They’re zoomers. They still to need to suffer more before they become worthy of winning. Such is life.

it was a battle of the good guys. a sacrifice was needed to face the final villain (liverpool)

Ziyech? Oh fu k yeah he's one of the bad guys, he did not even want to play at ajax anymore until they started their lucky streak in the CL. Thank God it ended last night, fuck muzzies and fuck Amsterdam

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-164051_Twitter.jpg (1077x467, 275K)

both teams were good guys.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Can you blame them? I would probably collapse and lay down face flat for an hour before is be able to muster the strength to even move.

Ajax are always the bad guys who end up destroying themselves

they were pretty dirty but still played better than barca

you wouldn't catch salah pulling this shit

Spotted the jew

The Dutch are always the bad guys

i'm so glad this le hipster vibrant team dropped dead

No, both them and Tottenham were the good guys and both Barca and Liverpool were the bad guys, saying this as a Barca fan.

They were the good guys, just not good enough.

Spurs honestly ruined careers last night - some of those players will never able to perform on a big stage again because of the weight of last nights memory.

de ligt and de jong proved to be defensive liabilities. van de beek completely disappeared in 2nd half. de jong is such a meme, another le classy mf who depends on other mfs to defend well.

because salad is a crypto jew

unrelated but I can’t be the only person that saw a fat guy laugh in between this moment and the one where the tottenham players were celebrating on BTSport

in itself the transition from the regular tv camera to the Ajax players on the floor with no scoreboard was pretty hyp

does anyone have a WEBM of this or even a screenshot?

Most Ajax ''''''''''fans''''''''' probably can't even recognize an undercover cop (stille) at a football game

Expand on this

he's pretending to be a moroccan

I'm pretty sure it's something about le ultra culture or whatever.

Yeah they fucked up

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

cheers that was great
not as fat as I remember but I barely had a glimpse

>supporting the underdog who's surprising everyone makes you redit and hipster
fuck off

Attached: 1557258003963.png (1000x1200, 300K)

>those teeth
yikes
pure britbong genetics

how is it de ligt or de jongs fault
its onanas and schönes' fault

watch the 1st and the 3rd goal you mohameddan shit skin

first time watching ajax this season, when i saw this dickhead celebrate i lost interest in them.

>tf
>tp
rofl

what's so funny abdul bin al-abdul abdul?

>be muslim
>be fasting
>be winning
>break the fasting during the game
>lose

contemplating converting lads

These useless cunts deserved it for letting Spurs into the final. I hope they all kill themselves when they realize they just fucked up their one and only chance to win the Champions League.

Oh no no no no no no no

Zoomers are always the bad guys

compare Milner's heroics to this dumb idiot.

I didn't manage to record a clip of the fat guy laughing last night after the goal, just this one

Attached: Ajax 2-3 Spuds.webm (1024x576, 2.61M)

I found it on Spurs subreddit. It has Celine Dion over it but I want you to know that you're not crazy

reddit.app.link/8b014eF9xW

Yes, they lost. Also alot of fans were getting cocky too. They were put well and truly in there place and not even by a massive club but a club that's spent fuck all and has a shit bench and best player injured.

Ajax we're btfo by a noble team. Wouldn't be as good if it was city or PSG (lel)

Yes. Just look at his smug face

They ate the gel shit during iftar hours retard

What a shit goal. REEEEEEE

Ajax made stupid mistakes. They deserved to lose due to that. But Spurs did not play well. They won due to mistakes, inexperience and physicality. Also the whole argument that Dutch bros got cocky after watching their team blow out 4 top teams in Europe is nuts. Compare this to the typical English arrogance. During this world cup it's been nothing but 'itr's coming home' memes. Winning from Tunisia, Panama, Sweden and only nearly from Colombia. How dense can you be to not realize the difference? Cockyness is acceptable if you're good. England is never good.

No

Not good or bad, just retarded, like all zoomers.

>being this mad at the best Ajax player

SEETHING

>4 top teams in Europe
Can only think of Juve and Real
Surely you're not talking about
>The Butchers of Benfica
>The Assassins of AEK Athens

They spent weeks slurping their own dicks believing they were the destined winners. They drank the koolaid so much about being glorious underdogs that they forgot you need to actually earn your victories.

You mean their insufferable nigger keeper?
Or the entire team asking for fouls on every contact?
Woah so likeable.

>They deserved to lose due to that. But Spurs did not play well. They won due to mistakes, inexperience and physicality

Had Poch played Llorente from the start Spurs would have comfortably won the game.
Ajax's squad doesn't have players technically diverse enough to adapt to the circumstances + there's a clear drop of quality between the bench and the main team so they can't even reinforce their 1 style of play in the later stages of the game

Why?

breaking the fast means finally eating when it's allowed
Pretty based t b h, most north africans aged 10-30 don't fast/pray anymore when it's an obligation

Both "Cruyff DNA la" teams lost because they wouldn't change their style to be pragmatic when they had huge leads. They don't have enough experience shutting up shop and holding a mid block and they don't deal with enough long balls or high balls in the box because they dont have enough tall strong players in the side. The two english sides attacked with crosses to head and longballs to target men like Llorente and Wijnaldum and Origi. It rekt Barca and Ajax high line when their CBs left too much space behind. The english sides pragmatically attacked the opponent's weaknesses while the two Cruyff dna sides tried unsuccessfully to impose their will on games where they didn't have the class to. Only a barcalona with the class of Xavi and Iniesta has proven to be able to impose the "le possession instead of defending" style on even the very best sides in the world in knockout games - but even they might have won more if they had more pragmatic management in some of their knockout games.

>Cruyff DNA
Ajax simply doesn't have the capacity to play different from what they always do, except maybe when they go full Eredivisie mode and bring on Huntelaar and win solely because every player of theirs is better than the opponents.
They could've defended with 11 men, but they already did that with shitters like Sinkgraven who's just dead weight.

Attached: look at these doodes.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

This. If they won it all it would ruin their egos even more.
Zoomers have a tendency for pride and pride destroys the soul.

man they really fucked
could've taken it to the corner and shithoused their way to the final instead of misplacing a crucial pass on 95th

Ajax as a club have contributed way more to football than Tottenham ever will so I'd say they were the good guys

Absolute kino.

Spurs' wage bill is 3x theirs. Of course Ajax were the good guys

I assume this was BT's in-studio (ex-)referee.

Ten thousand internet points to anyone who posts this with Dutch commentary.

I understand the hate against Dutch arrogance, but Ajax was amazing with all these youngsters and bargains

you disappoint me, Yea Forums

>'Cos every little thing's
>Gonna be alright
KEK

contrarian faggots and plastics who support the league more than their own team are to blame.

Ajax fans are really the only truly obnoxious thing about Ajax. And their stadium is butt ugly but that's a minor thing. They are the bad guys in Holland for sure and hated throughout the country. having everyone in the country lick their balls these last months has been absolutely disgusting and I can't wait to get back to real business with the league this weekend. I don't care about the CL (my team will never be in it anyway) and care even less about Ajax so I didn't even watch.

Ajax fans are genuinely awful cunts. Very violent in my experiences with them (I’m a Celtic customer), probably the cuntiest foreign fans I’ve ever seen desu.

Last time they were in Glasgow they attacked a pub full of old men.

m

oh my god stop fucking crying about that you're just fueling the cuck memes about us.

Fans fighting is part and parcel but attacking old people and kids is cunt behaviour. Ajax can fuck off.

Kindly take yourself to firhill with the rest of the vegan students thanks lad. The victim shite with the ajax incident is proof we're fucking doomed.

What’s your problem ya banger? You happy seeing our fans attacked?