/nba/ general bill russell edition

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-0BoP_0ZBg
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iXxwrkuiBSg
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1126256298025279488
twitter.com/DrewShiller/status/1126341323894558720
streamable.com/yw1vg
twitter.com/bballbreakdown/status/1126359010829934593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press S for Celtics

2nd for "it's not lebron's fault"

Attached: 1522784267016.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

But I thought ESPN said Boston would be in the Finals?

Were they...........................wrong?

Attached: GIannis2.jpg (1818x1418, 121K)

youtu.be/O-0BoP_0ZBg

What you listening to guys?

Attached: wojakc.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iXxwrkuiBSg

were the spurs the fourth best team in the west?

Rumors I'm hearing from good sources is that Celtics have been in talks to trade their picks to get rid of Hayward's contract, main team willing to absorb it is the Cavaliers. Due to Cavs cap it would have to involve Kevin Love going to the Celtics. Meaning Celtics would give up 4 1st's to press delete on Hayward and get Kevin Love.

>the shitty of 24/7

Attached: best duo ever.jpg (850x566, 269K)

No

S

Celtics have won one ring in thirty years

>Leltics

They've also one one ring in 11 years faggot

lebron, kyrie and ty lue reunion on the lakers

Attached: 1549573967005.png (500x522, 143K)

>Ty Lue reunion on the Lakers

I've got some bad news for you, that negotiation fell through

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1126256298025279488

>also one one

quit stalking my team homo

bruuuuuh ... look at this dude ...

Attached: bostonsoy.jpg (660x164, 24K)

go raptor
go nugget

Wow, I really didnt expect Kyrie to make such of an ass out of himself this postseason. Not only is he not a leader, hes a horrible choker. Dude can NOT be on another team where there isnt a star better than him to do most of the work. Hes just a really good sidekick

They're easing the pain of loss, nothing Onions about that u turd.

boston cope

:)

Attached: 6418C471-DD63-4314-8FBD-5554F87D4CA5.jpg (587x342, 125K)

Why are people mad at Paul Pierce? He's a fucking homer. He played there 15 years or something. More people should be mad at Ryan Hollins' dumb ass

s

what did Hollins say

S

People are too sensitive to hot takes and sound bites, especially from someone they don't like

67-15

What did Pierce say

He said the series was over after Game 1, the bucks we're gonna lost etc.
Just a generic over-reactive hot take.

Can't wait to see S:P:A:R:K ratings after tonights games.

Kyrie played in probably the worst media market possible to suck in, and he completely fucking fell apart.

He needs out. New York really isn't any better.
He should go to like LA or somthing.

>A league source confirms that Celtics assistant coach Micah Shrewsberry is leaving Boston to re-join the coaching staff at Purdue. A significant loss for the Celtics.
>A league source confirms that Celtics assistant coach Micah Shrewsberry is leaving Boston to re-join the coaching staff at Purdue. A significant loss for the Celtics.

TUMBLING TUMBLING TUMBLING

Aren't playing for the Knicks or the Lakers will be equally bad for Kyrie for different reasons?

Knicks: He will probably be destroyed by the New York media IFF the Knicks are still mediocre with him around, and he has shown to be incapable of handling media unlike Melo
Lakers: Ends up being seen as a colossal bitch for re-joining Lebron after the whole "I want to be the man so get me out of the Cavs" schtick, also the media pressure of playing with Lebron

Who the fuck really wants Kyrie?

I’d rather have Jimmy Butler than him if I’m Lebron.

>Lakers: Ends up being seen as a colossal bitch for re-joining Lebron after the whole "I want to be the man so get me out of the Cavs" schtick, also the media pressure of playing with Lebron

But that's the easiest pill to swallow.
He'll get chirped for joining back with daddy, but they'll probably win, and that'll turn opinions around on him eventually, at least with the fans of his team. And that's really all he wants, is universal praise with no criticism. Because this season showed he can't handle even the slightest bit of it.

so where do irving and hayward go now? that teams obviously gonna be blown up in the next few months

hayward isn't going anywhere
he still has 2 years left on his contract (1 is a player opt-in) and his fucking contract is poison for the garbage production he's providing, so no team would trade for him

Damn my Celties lost.......Now we will only have 3 championships this year :( At least Kyshit is gone.

Lebron doesn’t give a fuck about basketball anymore. He’s trying to build an empire.

>Rockets

Attached: FB4806CD-E54E-4721-B4E7-134CDE2A6200.png (287x425, 144K)

Shaq is objective when it comes to the Lakers, he's not a homer.

Attached: 1538758342949.jpg (800x600, 112K)

lmao fuck celshits and fuck GAYrie Irving
buncha bitch ass princesses

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 247.jpg (1208x804, 266K)

What if the Celtics do a reverse Chris Paul trade and sign-and-trade Kyrie to the Clippers for Gallo and SGA? It will help the Clippers get Gallo off the books and the Celtics will be getting a good, young prospect to play the point. Then the Clippers can sign Kawhi and re-sign all their guys along with Marcus Morris C: Zubac PF: Morris SF: Kawhi SG: Shamet PG: Kyrie Bench: Harrell, Lou. Beverly They would crush the West. The East would be weak as fuck too if both Kyrie and Kawhi went out West.

So who is dumb enough to trade for cancer lebron and why is it the Knicks ?

I'm just excited to listen to Felger & Mazz and how close the callers are going to get to call Kyrie a nigger by calling him a lazy bum or other dog whistle term

Chris Paul asked the Cloppers to S&T him even when he didn't have to.

Kyrie can freely leave but the Celtics can ask for a S&T if the bridge is still intact. The Jizz tried to do a S&T with Gordon Hayward, but Gordon just passed and the Celtics just cleared space to sign him.

The Celtics should not consider S&T and absorb awful salaries and garbage players, they already have 2 bad contracts with Horford and Hayward. Eventually they'll have to overpay Brown too.

>Knicks trade Zion and salary dump for LeBron
>KD, LeBron and Kyrie Big 3

Attached: E7D9A683-F157-4DDC-8522-3A63E8A8F2A5.png (512x650, 255K)

Like pottery

Attached: 7228F695-2679-44DD-89C6-11CA18D7A776.jpg (341x340, 21K)

I would cream my pants if the Lakers got Zion for LeFraud. Holy shit, Zion is the draft prospect the Lakers have been looking for this decade.

>build an empire
>cant even recruit people to be in space jam

>Kyrie part of a big 3
maximum kek
I think we can officially after yet another shit showing that he can never be part of that. He's the guy only good for a big shot every so often in the playoffs like the Heat edition of Ray Allen

>Durant injured
WE FUCKING DID IT

Attached: FE07A72B-E7EE-4A0D-A6F5-1C8986BC0336.png (257x220, 76K)

twitter.com/DrewShiller/status/1126341323894558720

No one around him.

"You know what that means" - Reggie Miller

Nah Kyrie is Dwayne Wade with a different set of skills.
Still needs a dominant big to win

>streamable.com/yw1vg
Holy shit this is it. It's happening. Whoever wins the east wins a fucking title. Fucking Lowry and Gasol better not blow this for Kawhi. They'll need to show up 9 more times. Only 9 more games you choking bitches. Go to work.

flat earthers?

>celtshits eliminated
>KD injured

good guys won today

>it's a Durant is dead and Curry is hot garbage and Draymond is chimping out and Boogie is doubledead so Klay saves the day episode

>durant ded
Brogdon's championship is assured now.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS

YALL NIGGAS DOUBTED THE BENCH

Is there a worse "great" point guard to have come playoff time in the history of basketball than CP3?
7/8 years he's not even playing during them because he's hurt, and the one time he's healthy he just spaghettis everywhere

>leddit down

SOMEBODY HELP

Attached: 1469549217034.jpg (500x488, 207K)

is KD's ring this year the least deserved in NBA history?

You can say the same about the hack Blake Griffin. How many times has he missed crucial playoff games over a
>bruised toe

>Warriors lose their best player in a tie game
>get btfo by Draymond and Looney
What did the Rockets mean by this?

harden is literally dogshit

SPLASH BROTHERS KINO IS BACK

Attached: based klarry.png (650x650, 303K)

fuck harden

>poostan

That's exactly why I thought to say 7/8. I specifically remember one year during muh Lob City when Paul managed to actuality be healthy, so naturally Griffin was ded

Fucking rigged bullshit. Houston fouled klay at the top of the 3 point line on that double team but the refs held their whistles because they wanted to go home

>Reddit is down and you cant shitpost with your bros

im so fucking angry guys

>3 points in the 4th
KEK HARDEN

EVERY FUCKING YEAR

my boy curry finna unleash

Attached: 2y5nredszy521.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

ahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA
WANNA HEAR A JOKE BROS?
HARDEN LOL1!!!!!1

>see you in houston

uhh what did she mean by that?

Oh...oh no...oh no no no...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.15.02 PM.png (1278x358, 102K)

>nba just became a lot more interesting with KD out

Dubs will play better without Durant

Giannis would’ve got Rockets the W tonight

thanks Josh Thunderbolt, I feel so much better

i watched some meme video a while back. GSW executes more without KD, but with KD it's just more logical to step back and let him do his ISO. The question now though is how will GSW adapt trying to run an offense after 3 straight years of deferring to KD.

i only ever lurk there
posting is cringey 24/7

Giannis playing 4 minutes in crunch time with Draymond fouled out would have unironically scored 20 straight points through FTs and dunks

so fucking angry the cockshits choked this away
i just want the fucking memeiors to lose bros
it's so FUCKING TIRESOME

Attached: 01349756.jpg (500x486, 50K)

the warriors play better without that ballhog durbeta

Don't worry it'll be blown up next season

Rockets outscored GSW in the second half. If they didn't have a 20 point lead to blow, this would have been a blowout.

is KD out for the rest of the series?

see you in the finals boston

Attached: corry.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Durant allows Steph and Klay to play shittier without repercussion so they just regress to the mean, in a way. Not to mention they don’t get as many looks and chances to build a rhythm. It’s more logical like you said to just let Durant iso but in the brief moments the last few years without him they’ve played better as a unit.

Thing is this Warrior team has the worst depth they've ever had. Steph and Klay are the only ones that are gonna be defended beyond 15ft

Of course I wouldn't mind being proven wrong and see Harden shit himself again

they don't need to. KD will be back game 6. He probably just has a sore calf and the warriors are letting the rockets think he's more injured for mindgames

this series ya for sure, he will come back in the WCF when the Rockets choke yet again

Capela needs 15 more pounds of muscle, he gets fucking murdered by Drayboon all the time

Now that KD is dead, is the warriors the good guy again for this year?

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_131808.png (535x328, 42K)

Your best hope is niCOLA Jokic and Murray doing a weird Shaq and Kobe act along with Millsap as the enforcer.

Honestly, I think the Nuggets have a better equipped team to stop the Warriors. They're not soft like the Rockshits are. Murray is on the rise and CP3 is falling off a cliff.

It's possible that he's out for the rest of the playoffs.
[spoiler]or even more if it's an achilles tear[/spoiler]

WE GOT US

Attached: goldenfash.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

I am so pissed

Attached: 920x920.jpg (816x920, 52K)

>The delicate flower of a point guard who has repeatedly failed to win Finals MVP during his athletic prime will surely not choke this time around and deliver during this crucial stretch of games
>For real this time guise. 2015 was not a fluke

his career is over. Nobody comes back from achilles tears, look at what happened to Kobe. The knicks are going to give him a max this summer and he'll put up a solid 18ppg but say goodbye "base player in the league" durant

>why aint bogut playing

because he would be fucking obliterated by Harden on a switch are they asking for the sake of TV or are they serious?

Murray is insanely unlikable though imo
Jokic and Millsap are cool but Jamal "Zoomer" Murray just REEKS of douchebag
if it comes down to it i'll root for the Niglets but I want the Warriors eliminated as early as possible for the humiliation factor

I'd be willing to bet anyone a thousand buckaroos that KD's injury was an achilles rupture. that shit ain't no calf strain. if KD comes back this season he has a clone.

Steph Curry is basically CP3 but with more meme 3s. Both are soft in crunch time.

Klay is the only likeable starter

its not achilles, its a calf strain

my rapties must face a healthy full power GSW roster. whichever team can cause the warriors collapse with have a nice legacy

>Rockets fans are an African salt mine
AHAHAHAAAAAAA

kd missed 3 games with a calf strain last season

if you think klay is likable you're a retard

its not an achilles tear, its already confirmed to be a calf strain

cp3 is raymond felton with car insurance

Warriors can/will win without KD

Have you met him?

it's definitely gonna age him a few years. the thing is though, due to KD's height and skill set, the guy could have played at a high till he was 40. now he's gonna have to retire around 36 but he'll still be a 25 points per game with high efficiency type of guy with a little worse defense.

Have sex incel

Why didnt Harden take any shots in the last minute?

No it isn't dumbfuck

Mirotic > Marc
Giannis >>> Siakam
Middleton Green
Bledsoe > Lowry

Pat, Hill, Brook, Ersan > VanVleet, Powell, Serge and OG

Bucks in 5

>highest scoring quarter goes to the Warriors without KD.
Wait, what? Hmmm....

>It's a mans game
>proceeds to blow 3 game lead to LBJ the GOAT
>runs to the locker room crying

it's an achilles tear

NBA website says it's a calf strain, moron.

>wins 3 championships anyways
heh

Cope
Btw, ive been meaning to ask b&wagie
How's it feel losing the smug assurance of getting handed wins from sheer talent disparity and coping like the rest of us?

he really sleeping on dis niggy pascal.

how bad is a calf strain?

kill yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.26.36 PM.png (1276x1374, 1.74M)

Kerr sounds super muted about KD's injury, he probably knows it's an Achilles tear and is sweating bullets

just wrong. no point speculating just wait a few days friend

lmao that's how you know this shit is rigged. they didn't even try to make it look obvious that they were throwing the game. they just stopped giving Harden the ball.

So, you're a quitter who settles for mediocrity. It makes sense, you have no idea what makes real men cry.

compared to a tear a fucking blessing, he could be back as soon as the WCF

Giannis is going to make Siakam look like Ingram out there.

Is there a chance it's an achilles still? If not, could the strain hopefully keep him out for the rest of the playoffs? Asking for a friend.

Klay Thompson has personally won like 3 game 6s by himself you cretin

Do you even know where your calf is. Not dowwn by your foot.

>F bomb
way to class it up steve

>kerr cursing on live tv
wtf

>kerr saying fuck on live television twice
based

KD got a calf strain before and was back in like 2 games so literally nothing

If they're lucky he'll be back on Sunday for reduced minutes

klay is the most unlikeable starter, even more than Draymond somehow. At least Draymond you know he's a nigger and he knows he's a nigger so you get what you expect. Klay has this holier than thou shit fake personality that's just grating. He acts entirely like a spoiled rich kid who's so far up his own ass he thinks his shit don't stink but then tries to play it off like "haha I'm so chill, I drink chocolate milk just like you guys dude weed lmao XD". Like when he made those "it's a man's league" comments when he was up 3-1 on the cavs and then cried like a little pussy when they lost. He's a fucking rich spoiled millennial, he knows nothing about what it's like to be a real man, just own up to it and stop trying to pretend you're this cool, down to earth, tough guy. It's irritating.

is steve kerr dying?

BASED KERRRRRR

No idea. He could have easily ran to the line while the team was recovering instead he slowed the tempo down

>"The extent of the injury is not yet known but the Achilles was ruled out." —@wojespn on the update to Kevin Durant's injury in Game 5.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1543938847359.jpg (550x545, 43K)

Of course, they have to do an MRI

its not confirmed yet, hes going to take a mri. a strain definitely would not take him out of the playoffs

steve kerr just waxed poetic about liverpool for a full minute then dropped two f bombs live on TNT
lol

chuck dropping redpills
rockets in 7

>zoomers think a doctor cant diagnose a torn achilles with a simple physical exam

Seething cringe

He didnt even land that hard most likely calf strain.

Warriors move the ball better, Sare more aggressive on defense and Steph/Klay shoot better when Durant isn’t there to be a safety blanket and hero ball.

NO BROS WTF YOU GUYS SAID THE SNAKES CAREER WAS OVER

They're literally connected to each other.

>warriors started 5 years ago
jesus christ chuck don't remind me

What if it's a severe grade 3 strain?

Damn you're stupid if you think they already know

>could the strain hopefully keep him out for the rest of the playoffs?

maybe the rest of this series, and thats a big if

this. dude was jumping up and down from the pain. only fat unathletic poochinks who have never experienced a strain before would mistake his behavior for a mild injury. durcant felt something snap.

>gets blown out
>rewrites his insane Klay rant in REEEE paragraph format
QQ faggot

Warriors still hand themselves win from sheer talent without KD

they're getting an MRI for a reason. that's the only way to be certain
i'd wager money it's an Achilles tear, warriors are probably shitting themselves

>literally every single verified reporter and personality saying its a calf strain at the exact same time
damn boomer stop talking if you dont understand how twitter works

>"Warriors can't win the series without KD"
>"KD made them a dynasty"
Shut the fuck up Chuck, KD jumped on the bandwagon for free rings.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 2.71M)

Zoomers don't even know where is the achilles tendon

Whatever coping narrative you have to tell yourself to make reality acceptable, sweatie

a grade 3 strain is basically a torn ligament so he would be done obviously. if its a grade 2 he would miss the wcf

Silicon valley money runs deep

but assmad Yea Forums shitposters know it's all a cover up based on their emotions. Right.

what bandwagon? the warriors lost before he joined?

Be patient. It was never supposed to be the rockets

Attached: NUGGETS__3AO2023xx.jpg (525x349, 50K)

This season has some god tier drama. Bravo silver.

Attached: 1553301999479.jpg (633x758, 236K)

Why do the Warriors always do this? The have one completely dominant quarter, but they chill too hard for the rest of the game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 1.26.40 AM.png (1206x564, 71K)

How mad are you that me knowing anatomy makes you break down into an anti-Warriors rant based on things I've never said or speculated about?

>dude you can't just know it's not an achilles tear without an MRI

wtf bros my calf is kind of sore. You think it's an achilles tear? I never got an MRI so I can't possibly know it's not

Oh a reporter diagnosed the injury? lmao fucking dunce

How mad will Yea Forums be if the Warriors win without KD?

kd a pussy. doe my man kobe would never leave a playoff game !!FACT

It's definitely a tear because my wishful thinking is more sound than medical professionals who get paid hundreds of dollars an hour. REEEEEEEEE

steve kerr said "fuck"

twitter.com/bballbreakdown/status/1126359010829934593

if steph wins the chip again this year without KD he is GOAT right? at least way ahead of lebum

FUCK YOU ROCKETS THIS WAS YOUR FUCKING CHANCE IT WAS FUCKING GIFTED TO YOU AND STILL FIND A WAY TO FUCKING BLOW IT ALL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1553417625696.png (800x800, 684K)

sure but that won't be happening

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lakers fans

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1255, 1.27M)

cringe

Attached: 1529689065595.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

>every (literally every) reporter announcing that it isnt an achilles injury at the SAME time
how do you think they all got this info at the same time? Use what little brain power you have to connect the dots brainlet

Is there literally any fans cringier than Lakers fans bros???

tiger joe!

>put lakers on your birthday cake
>talks fall through
lmao

>Yea Forums
>wrong again
kek

I dont understand, isnt that good?? That means that he is scoring about 50% with the amount of shots he takes? I dont follow basketball but that seems good to me, also a lot of points

Attached: 4fgtrb.jpg (800x450, 40K)

curry is a real nigga after tonight desu. most niggas would crumble specially after being so cold shooting. but he didnt

No, because he gets foul calls. he shot like ass.

who here sixers-clippers-nuggets-nets-hawks-rockets-knicks broship??

bb-but twitter said so...lmao
they even said it at the exact same time

he's a choker who only plays when its comfortable. notice how he only got going after being up 20 points.

>ain't nothin tight about your end

Attached: 1354340397351.gif (320x240, 1.78M)

In a battle of soft ass bitches, Harden and CP3 always win. When Curry goes up against a real nigga like LeBron without help, he crumbles like the bitch mutt he is.

aww shiiiiiiiiet
it's getting too real for my damage control skills

Attached: 1526276817665.png (808x443, 413K)

what grade are you in?

He got going when the margin was under 5 points.

You now realize people get mad at the sounds made when certain letters are put together and will demand Steve Kerr be publicly executed for producing a noise that they don't like.

>Hearing reports that Kevin Durant is perfectly fine. He just suffered from some minor cramps and will be back for Game 6

BTFO

is curry already better than lebum??

>tfw durant misses gm 6 and harden still chokes

Losers broship?

>I'm going to go home and do what human beings do
What did he mean by this?

Attached: gay_thinking.png (420x420, 28K)

get his dik wet

have sex

holy shit have sex

You must be retarded to think reporters don't get diagnosis from the actual team.

>8/22
>7/22
>6/21

Can't even get a pattern right smdh

he's gonna go have sex

>3 rings in 4 tries
>3 rings in 9 tries

take a guess which ones better

Fuck KD tore his achilles

even kerr said that it wasnt the achilles in his fucking presser and they already announced that theyre giving him an MRI on his right calf exclusively, i.e they know its not a fucking achilles injury
if woj, bleacher, tnt and shams say its not achilles, its not fucking achilles, kill yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.42.13 PM.png (1180x1140, 1.2M)

bruh realize youre trying to convince gsw social media officers
their job is to rephrase 'everything is alright' as many times as they can
they know what a press release statement looks like, they will just never acknowledge that's what the calf strain statement is. never. their jobs depend on it.

Night losers

you need to let it go baby brother

ok so he was still up point still stands.

secretly wished kd tore his achilles

Attached: d e v i l i s h.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>cockshits

Attached: 1516823049121.png (464x376, 208K)

So now you're just going to deny that you're wrong? Ok, zoomer

No, your point that blah blah 20 points doesn't stand because it was a bullshit lie, you fuckstain.

The whole fucking organization is in on it. Why would GSW want to ruin their tactics by formally announcing "oh yeah kd tore his achilles and is out for the rest of the season". That's literally handing the gameplan to houston.

Zoomers don't understand shit about strategy. This is simple smoke and mirrors by GSW.

based

Attached: D5_khWVVUAAbuTQ.jpg (960x960, 203K)

>mfw the fucking idiot warriors are in such denial that they claim KD's obvious achilles injury isn't actually an achilles injury and make him play on it causing him to get even more injured and possibly ruining his career

fuck I almost feel bad for durant if they actually make him play through a torn achilles. Hopefully this is just a smokescreen and the warriors aren't this retarded

100% confirmed is not the achilles. now the question is how bad is the strain

MRI tomorrow but Charles Barkley said he did

Charles Barkley is always wrong about everything

How long are you out with torn achilles?

cp3 is toast

Attached: 34645745.png (517x650, 602K)

1 year

ask kobe that nigger was trash shouldve just retired

>obvious achilles injury
Tell me more about an injury you saw through a TV, haven't diagnosed in person with a medical background you don't have. Please?

He said Boston wouldn't win another game after game 2

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: IMG_20190505_005221.jpg (720x617, 88K)

how can anyone think lebron is better than kobe? its simple math 5 > 3

kobe would be back for game 6, but durant is a mental midget so he might be done for the playoffs

ANOTHER DYNASTY BITES THE DUST
AHAHAHA

PARTIAL ACHILLES TEAR CAP IT

rockshits were never a dynasty

why do i feel like gsw would have lost that if kd stayed

TURN AROUND ERNIE

I've seen achilles, and this looks like an achilles. Keep being in denial warriorfags

vagina rip

NBA ALL-TIME GREATEST FRANCHISES

1. Lakers- trend setters, made the NBA relevant
2. Warriors- took Laker pride to a new level
3. Bulls- Nigga it's MJ
4. Heat- classy organization, premium destination
5. Celtics - won titles during the stone-age
6. Pistons: cool as fuck history, bad boys, tough defense
7. Spurs: Eh. I guess they did exist
8. Sixers: angry as fuck, had Dr. J
9. Bucks: Lew Alcindor to Giannis, on the rise
10. Rockets: wins championships during NBA downtime
11. Mavs: Drafted two Euro GOATs
12. Blazers: if not for injuries, top 5
13. Raptors: Vinsanity alone puts them here
14. Suns: innovators of offense, cool gorilla mascot
15. Knicks: They make bank, but they stank

BOTTOM 5 FEEDERS

5. Wizards: bullet holes and niggas falling they apartment
4. Kings: Queens
3. Thunder: disgrace to the league, dust bowl hell
2. Pelicans: What the fuck is this?
1. Clippers: seat warmers

cope reddit

we need harrison barnes

warriors just lost the best player in the playoffs and are still the favorites lol

Celtic fans are real gm are now saying that Brad Stevens needs to go. the panic is real

KD being out partially unfucked their slump. Of course they'll be shut out in game 6 and 7 but in that moment the Rockets were caught off guard because they were used to just letting GSW have KD iso every play.

I honestly think the Warriors can beat the Nuggers and whatever rat hole team comes out of the East without Durant. They are doing this tactic to fool the Rockets, their only real threat.

NBA on TNT
The bitch just said they dont know what the injury was and that they will wait for an MRI tomorrow
You have to be an absolute fucking retard to believe that the sports doctors on the sidelines dont already know what it is
Guarantee you dumbfucks its the achilles
They wouldnt "wait for tomorrow" if it wasnt
There goes 1 year plus of durant shitting his bed at night

warriors lost kawhi?

>game 1: home team wins
>game 2: home team wins
>game 3: home team wins
>game 4: home team wins
>game 5: home team wins
what will happen next

Attached: 1555938607147.jpg (690x610, 39K)

why the fuck is damion lee not playing? that nigga can shoot

what the fuck is going on inside the nba

This is his splits throughout the 5 games against the Bucks

Game 1: 26 Points, 12/21 FGM/A, 2/5 3PM/A, 0/0 FTM/A
Game 2: 9 Points, 4/18 FGM/A, 1/5 3PM/A, 0/0 FTM/A
Game 3: 29 Points, 8/22 FGM/A, 2/8 3PM/A, 11/12 FTM/A
Game 4: 23 Points, 7/22 FGM/A, 1/7 3PM/A, 8/9 FTM/A
Game 5: 15 Points, 6/21 FGM/A, 1/7 3PM/A, 2/2 FTM/A

Total: 102 Points, 37/104 FGM/A, 7/32 3PM/A, 21/23 FTM/A

Besides the first game he was basically chucking at a very inefficient rate

the rockets should have kept harrel lou will and pat bev

they obviously dont know the severity of the sprain my nephew. there are 3 types. achilles has been ruled out by kerr

what medical degree does kerr have?

rockets lose cuz they're choking losers

kerr is a doctor?

he was told by the medical staff obviously. he just said that on the live press

Warriors lost the freak?

He has direct access to the paid medical practitioners who have physically assessed KD using modern medicine.

That's certainly a lot more than what you have.

Curry had like 14 fourth quarter points and about 8 of them were with under 4 minutes left, that wouldn’t have happened if KD was out there

reminder Bird was better than Russell

Who's gonna face the Greek Freak bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-005314_Gallery.jpg (1820x1440, 739K)

literally any one of those guys might be better than cp3

He has to

He cannot control a superstar ego, he's only good at leading bench scrubs

It's not like he has a massive impact on player development either, nobody drafted since 2014 became a breakout player and high picks like Smart and Brown are just role players at their very best and he allowed Tatum to isochuck when he's a horrible midrange shooter

His plays are also well scouted and he already hit his coaching ceiling, time for the Celtics to move on without him

denial
the docs wouldnt "wait till tomorrow" for results
i tore my hamstring and my brother "actual doctor" on the spot told me that i had a grade 2 tear on how i was moving around
went to my physician the next day and he practically confirmed it with testing and an mri
doctors spend years upon years learning abiut this shit

golden state media is basically USSR when it comes to misinformation and preventing the spread of panic

real gsw fans are happy KD is down

Kerr said "they assured me it wasn't an achilles tear", not "I know for certain it's not". Just like us, he only knows what he was told.

The Warriors will destroy the Rockets without KD cap this

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: celtics gone fishin.jpg (885x496, 135K)

based

GSW couldn't hang in the second half without KD. What drugs are you on to think that GSW would not just win, but blow out, the fucking rockets on their home floor?

oh no no noo no on n o no nono no onnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo celtics bros they lauginh ay usssssssss
aaaaaauuhhfgggggggggggg

Im not sure when you guys are joking and when you're just shitposting but can you explain to me how the fuck you think a doctor wouldnt be able to diagnose a fucking tendon separating from the fucking bone without xrays and shit?

Every game in the series has been decided by 6 points or less. Even if the rest of the Warriors make up for KD's absense, they're not "destroying" anything.

>Kyrie is on a boat named "Should've shut up"

Pottery

you're not a multimillionaire athlete. If your brother says you have a grade 2 tear and he turns out to be wrong nothing happens. If the doctors announce KD has a grade 1 sprain without confirming and it turns out to be grade 2 they could be in a lot of trouble.

Steve Kerr has an x-ray machine in the trunk of his Prius

PEEPEE POOPOO

Attached: 7c6c5cf5c7f53718d38440b37e07810f.png (890x1402, 305K)

based kraft getting his rub n tug on with kenny

Imagine if the Rockets kept Harrell, Lou and Bev and re-signed Ariza because they would have the money for it:

C: Capela
PF: Tucker
SF: Ariza
SG: Gordon
PG: Harden
Bench: Lou, Harrell, Bev

This team would have been a fucking dynasty. Morey is a retarded star hunting meme. CP3 was an even bigger mistake than the Dwightbola virus.

as is tradition

What's this image trying to say?

this memery is too gay for me lads, you fucking whores

it truly amazes me how much people were hyping up harden this regular season

"he's changed!"
"hes totally not a fraud anymore!"

for me it's durant only having a strain but trying to play though it and then blowing out his Achilles anyway by overcompensating

>doctor cant tell the severity of the sprain by years of practice and need a machine to tell them
are you telling me that doctors cant do anything without the help of machines?

>these dumbasses have never heard of the Thompson test which can rule/rule out an achilles with a simple tug of the muscle.
Its a strain but he will be out a few weeks. It still changes everything

Speak it into existence LaVar

Yup the Clay Thompson test

achilles injuries are sneaky. One minute you're just fine, the next minute you're on the ground writhing. All it takes is a tiny ligament being snapped so that's why doctors need xrays and microscopes

>Thompson test
now you're just pulling shit from your ass

>he thinks its only a calf strain

Refball for GSW will be turned up x100 bc they’re now viewed as the underdog, they’re blowing out Rockets in game 6 but will game 7 at Oracle

This. Even boogie told him that you shouldn’t risk it. He’s one to know to not make that gamble

This had better be a meme because this is fucking terrible. Hayward will never be the same player but I feel like he'll get back to something at least close to what he was before. These injuries usually take a year and a half to two years to really settle down anyways.

they can, but they can't fucking make official announcements concerning NBA superstars you absolute brainlet

multiple people's career's and lives depend on what these doctors say

Its hilarious because Giannis wouldve literally scored 15+ with the chances Harden had.

Harden had a chance to get over these Warrior playoff demons and he couldnt have hidden away as bad as he did in this game. Giannis is the regular season mvp and harden is a perennial choker and there will be no more arguments against either.

>Durant seen walking with crutches before he threw them to the side and started trying to walk before the trainers had to grab him and almost restrain him to a seated position. Draymond Green came over and they were seen hugging and stuff.
Per Brian Windhorst
League is fucked the dubs are actually playing for something now.

i have a tiny weiner

Refball can't save GSW

KD will pull a Willis Reed at game 7 and Warriors win by 10+

Its a common rule that practically everyone knows about. Google it you dummy. Achilles tears and ACL's are incredibly easy to detect. What the fuck am I arguing with you for.

>Yea Forums thinks they can will KD's Achilles into tearing by saying it over and over
I love this schadenfreude.

I'm a veterinary and I would be able to detect an achilles tear within 5 minutes by doing a regular anamnesis and physical tests

Yes, it is a calf strain. Please don’t be retarded and just watch the replay. KD is still most likely out of the series, MRI will determine grade of strain. Grade 1 will probably be a week

Rockets entire gameplay revolves around refball, take away Harden cheap free throws and don’t call their flops and they’re easy to beat....

But Refball won’t save GSW against the Nuggets, Bucks/Raptors

we memed a presidency into existence, we can definitely meme a career ending injury

Attached: kd.jpg (579x117, 13K)

/nba/ - orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine and rheumatologists

My dumb ass sister is drunk as fuck and keeps making fun of me getting mad that the Dubs won. I wanna knock her the fuck out.

This is part of the script since all of you fags were talking about KD taking away Curry's team, now Curry has the chance to BTFO the Rockets in 6 and retake the leadership

knock her up instead

based. my dog has some nasty stuff going on inside his ears please help

Warriors play better w/o snakeman kd anyway

dogs arent people tho

>still believing Yea Forums had anything to do with that
oh, I forgot we're redd*t now my bad

>comfy nba on tnt bantz
based

post a pic of her preferably barefoot please

blue check mark confirmed

even if doctors are 99% sure it's an achilles they're going to say it's not until the x-rays and MRIs come in. You fucking idiots have no idea how sports medicine works, especially when concerning the media. Basically everything is going to be downplayed until they can make an official announcement

how is the mvp conversation so fraudulent year after year.
the true mvp's dont give a fuck about the regular season

moving the goalposts now are you? pathetic.

Thats my point. Even a veterinary physician would be able to detect this type of injury by asking some questions and doing regular physical tests

I can't believe you're this hopeful someone got hurt. God, you're a fucking shitstain.

>they’re going to say it’s not
>multiple diagnosis already say it’s not
You act like it’s sooo hard to diagnosis this. It’s already confirmed, MRI will be used to determine grade of calf strain.

>asian intellectuals

probably cheated throughout med school

>Also unable to push off
This. Same with Cousins, same with Westbrook, same with every L3 tear i've watched televised, the mechanics are the same because musculature and gravity are the same.

Why does IT get no burn on the Nuggets? Nigga was top 5 in MVP voting two seasons ago now he’s a 3rd stringer

>[Rudy Gay] Praying for KD. Although I don’t think it’s what we think. Hopefully it's a torn achilles.

based as fuck

>This. Same with Cousins, same with Westbrook, same with every L3 tear i've watched televised, the mechanics are the same because musculature and gravity are the same.

Attached: iguodala2.jpg (396x594, 71K)

BASED GAY

He literally cannot play a lick of defense which is a good way to not win playoff games.

I mean, look at Curry. Now take away any semblance of offensive dominance, several inches of height and several BBIQ points and then add a bum hip.

>musculature and gravity are the same.

KD has an entirely different build from the guys you listed. His musculature is different.

that says "should've shot 30," get glasses leaf scum

This is definitely shooped. I can tell from the pixels and seeing quite a few shoops in my time.

I coped so hard
And Larry'd so far
In the end
The bandwagon doesnt even matter
I tried to fourpeat
When Jordan could not
In the end
IT DOESNT EVEN MUHUHTTER UHOHOHOHOH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

S

Look at last year's GSW/HOU series. Refball gave GSW 92 more points than HOU and the teams were only 63 points apart through 7 games

>[@realDonaldTrump]-so sad to see Durant@Trey5 get hurt. Hope he can come back.,prayers and condolences.

larry won

night

Attached: sleepy steph.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Houston in 7.

Aye, let's just ignore his average of 40 in the playoffs and what his two last finals MVP titles.

That's actually true statistically, they preform a lot better when KD isn't popping off.

Calf strains don't just happen without contact. It's physically impossible. That's how I knew it was a blown out achilles. Like getting a flat tire.

>brick 27 threes in a row
>R-REFBALL CP3 WAS HURT UH UH
>KD gets hurt
>cheer violently like you didn't just spend a year crying about one of your players getting injured

God, I hate Cockshit dickriders.

would you guys cheat on ayesha?

i wouldnt

my gf more cute and i cheated so yeah i would

I'd cheat on nobody because only scum do that, but I certainly wouldn't bang a slag like that in the first place, much less marry one.

i would never date a black girl

it's white girls or nothing for me

She seems annoying, I get the feeling that she thinks she should be worshipped because she’s a female that cooks

shes getting too chubby nowadays but she still has a nice smile and seems like a nice partner

i wouldnt.

Warriors just feed who's hot but when Durant is hot Steph and Klay can't get any momentum so it becomes just give Durant the ball and let him go make something.

me personally, I wouldn't cheat on anybody I was in a relationship with. with that being said, I don't live the life of a superstar athlete, so I will never have a constant stream of 10/10 thots trying to fuck me.

steph drops 43 in game 6 cap this post

Attached: img.jpg (575x1024, 69K)

I fuck two women at the same time regularly, I don't even give a fuck about anyone else.

How to fix the Celtics:

A. Let Kyrie walk
B. Tell Horford to fuck off
C. Pray Hayward becomes an elite 6th man
D. re-sign Morris and Rozier
E. Sign Vucevic
F. Fire Stevens
G. Trade one of their picks for Coach Spolestra
H. Draft 3 point shooters

C: Vucevic
PF: Morris
SF: Tatum
SG: Jaylen
PG: Rozier
Bench: Hayward, Smart, Timelord, 3point shooters

They could easily make it to the ECF with this team and Coach Spo.

>Something that really bothers me, and honestly has given me a sense of a little bit of an insecurity, is the fact that yeah, there are all these women, like, throwing themselves at him
>but me, like the past 10 years, I don't have any of that," she said. "I have zero – this sounds weird – but, like, male attention, and so then I begin to internalize it, and I'm like, 'Is something wrong with me?

YIKES

>fire Stevens to get Spoelstra
now THIS is epic

>because only scum do that
Sounds like you just can't get any anyway. Women low key love men that cheat, they love knowing that their man is desirable and is wanted by other women. They find it pathetic if they stay cucked and committed to them.

theres literally nothing wrong with cheating on your gf

she has 3 kids and ballooned up. steph is on the road a lot and literal whores are waiting in the hotel lobby makes sense she's concerned

Calf strains can occur during hi-speed motions like running and jumping, or from any type of forceful or uncoordinated movement. stop fucking coping

Men don't cheat it's just sharing the love

>guys don't hit on me now that I'm married to an NBA player

gee I fucking wonder why

Ok Doogie Howser

this desu. What am I going to say to a woman like that? Hey baby, I'm a good lay, feel like abandoning 1 gorillion dollars for some good dick and poverty?

this. All girls would cheat on you if something better came along. If you refuse to cheat because of some dumb white knight honor code then you're just cheating yourself.

>all these faggots wishing KD an injury
have sex

Attached: D6Ggrk3WsAASn4x.jpg (347x331, 14K)

Why is it fair for you to assess a calf strain over the internet but not for us to assess a torn achilles?

fuck off filthypino bandwagon

He was responding to a guy who claimed you can't strain a muscle unless another human being runs into you. It's not like the bar of debate was set very high by such a stupid fucking statement.

Did you read who I was repsonding to????

no i don't give a fuck fuck you and fuck kd he torn his acchilees and that's my headcanon as the bucks win the title

>marry a multimillionaire
>literally set up for life
>still wants to get DP'd by Tyrone and Jamal

am i the only one scared of having sex with woman who has kids? obviously it would be fine if i knew she had a caesarean section but I would never ask

i've never had anyone run into me before and also never strained a muscle before either. It's just stupid to think you can strain yourself from just walking down the court

considering your location i would be scared of having sex with any of your "women"

play sports, ladies

This. I don't like the Warriors, but KD is a remarkable player and wishing him or anyone else on that team harm is just ridiculous.

You're dumb, nigga. My wife bore me two sons and her vag still feels good. Are you a virgin?

>jumping up and down for 48 minutes day in an day out is "walking down the court"
>stress injuries absolutely do not exist
>MY PERSONAL FATSHIT COUCH POTATO ANECDOTES

jesus fucking christ, stop

>be 7 feet tall and shoot over people
Wow so remarkable. Just be born 7 feet tall lmao.

werent you disgusted when you guys had sex for the first time after she had the kid?

KD wasn't born 7 feet tall. You think mama durant pushed a 7 foot baby out of her cooch?

This happened to CP this season. Literally walking down half court with no body defending and hurts himself

God no, fucking moms is literally one of the best things on Earth.

>just have 7 foot tall genetics and play like a pussy instead of a tough chunky boi center like everyone else that size

Look at KD. Do you honestly believe he could be fat? That man probably eats 5000 calories a day to maintain the slight bulk he's added over his career.

My Celshits is dead. The misery is over :)

funny how you fucks always conveniently ignore the other 6 games and 10 players in that series and focus on harden going 2/29*

*before refs

not a fat thing, a muscle thing. boy is charmin soft and needs to hit the weights.

cmon you just KNOW ayesha spends all day fantasizing about BWC while steph is out practicing

Lakers fan here. I'm glad you're suffering but I have to deal with Old Man James and the Jeanie Bust gang, so feel free to laugh at me.

Yeah, like it's that simple, you fucking moron.

If you're 7 feet tall there's NO EXCUSE for you not being in the NBA. Literally just get a jump shot and work out twice a week.That's 5 years maximum of hard work and you'd be a set for life

C Us Rise :^)

I actually did not watch the game. Did everyone stink up the joint?

Are the bucks going to shit on the Raptors?

Attached: m263hjstut821.jpg (720x720, 54K)

couldn't make a shot if their lives depended on it. shot selection was abhorrent, nobody was playing for the team, they all just wanted to protect their reputations. kyrie shot multiple airballs, nobody else was much better. gordon gayward actually missed a wide-open layup IIRC. jayson tatum turned it over multiple times because he forgot that you have to dribble. they didn't even score 100 even with the last 10 minutes being straight garbage time. got blown out by 25 despite the bucks being cold as hell too. shit was absolute cash.

>already back to playing Apex Legends
KEK
E
K

Ahhh, the most 18-19 Celshits way to end the season.

anyone with a jumper can make it into the g league if not a bench in the NBA or starter in some euro league. anyone in high school rn should just jack up 3s non stop

all you can do on defense is just stand on the side or in front of someone and put your hands up or you foul. you need to know like 10 plays on switching/following/helping and you're ready for that sweet sweet 300k 3 and D bench contract

problem is you have to stay in peak condition and play all the time. unless you really love the game you will burn out in like half a season

forgot to mention the point in the 3rd quarter where every celtshit gave up so hard that the bucks got 4 or 5 offensive rebounds in a single possession.

most people 7 feet tall are not coordinated at all. 5 years 10 years wouldn't matter

Could you imagine this guy trying to keep up with NBA level athletes

Attached: B41B0F49-00D6-4A4F-B555-5113DEFA240F.jpg (300x450, 33K)

this guy is marfan dude will not survive long

It's ok, C Us Rise next year :)

Breanna Stewart is marfan and her ass won wnba mvp and a ring

Did Rudy Gay really say he hopes Durant tore his Achilles? And Trump tweeted about it? Wtf this is crazy.

i could win that shit and im 6 foot

you can coast on just being really tall in the wnba

no you dumb nigger, rudy gay said he hopes he DIDN'T tear his achilles. anons on Yea Forums lie to you. wise up you naive retard.

Fuck Embitch

>Durcant already ruled out for Game 6
won le battle
lost the war
bye bye threepeat

>fuck. i was so close to beating you, michael. fuck!
~steve 'mossad sayanim' kerr

probly but its gon be good either way. praise lebron-less playoffs

Rockets were already more likely to win game 6 before Durant was ruled out since it's a home game that's historically a 50/50 tossup, but we're looking at a series where every game won so far has been by the home team. However, game 7's are historically in the home court's (GSW's) favor by 4 to 1.

>Charles: W-wait shaw let's not be hasty
>Shaw: I've had enough! Stop making fun of me! I are NOT stupid!

Attached: fast shaw moving at a high speed(for him).jpg (1028x643, 169K)

With KD going down this was the rockets only chance to win the series but they choked. Game 6 doesn't matter, warriors won't lose 7 on their home court.

I'm a Houston-born Rocketsfag and even I agree with this

they might not even win game 6 with the way capela and cp3 are playing. how clint capela is getting worked by kevin looney is a disgrace

If the Clippers were able win 2 in golden state i'm sure Houston can win 1

if houston kept harrel and lou williams they would have won the series by now

LELkers will sign Coach Lue within the month.

damn... so this was the power... of a full-roster Celtics

Kyrie's friend apparently

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 992K)

maybe, but not a game 7. They had their chance to steal the series and they blew it already.

Attached: 1411E81C-C1AB-453C-8AC9-21DD63791859.gif (422x250, 483K)

Bucks really gonna win it all huh.....

>Team A loses once away

Analysts: Haha they're done

oooh big bad scary game 7. If Durant isn't back they will lose the next two.

yes, it's been foretold

home teams win 80% of game 7s.

Not without their best player they don't .

He said the Bucks would lose to the Celtics months ago. Giannis is not MVP caliber and Harden should win it unanimously. Everything he says is wrong.

You're assuming a calf strain is enough to sideline him for 5 days. He's been through this injury before and it didn't last that long.

Really Kobeesque Kyrie. Now join your Daddy Labron in LA and get bounced yearly in the first round by Denver

I definitely think one of these teams is gonna win a game on the road this series and there's a good chance it could be Golden State.
A lot of people are acting like that games a done deal already.

No i'm not assuming that at all, I have no clue how long he's gonna be out.

IT's biggest strength was quickness and ability to draw contact. His hip is fucked so he can't do that anymore. If you play him now you have to live with nonexistent defensive presence too.

/snakes/ tonight la

Attached: EF86915D-656B-4AF5-803B-86C5580C95B0.jpg (735x490, 88K)

Denver should play him tomorrow so Dame could finally have a good game

>Jeanie Buss is unironically letting Kurt Rambis guide the franchise
goddamn it feels good to no longer have the worst front office in the NBA

Attached: 1538527998559.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>stop having to feed KD
>splash bros finally turn on
Who’d a thunk

God damn feed him sum sammich. 10k+ Calories daily,

Ben Simmons Is a Center, Not a Point Guard

Based. Thanks for the shoutout to Vince

Bitch ass nigga running back to lebron. Complete beta.

>give me mah max contract whiteboi

Attached: DGQwIr5UAAAkG0F.jpg (500x610, 72K)

Ben Simmons is basically Bill Russell
>same height
>known for athleticism
>can't shoot
>good at passing and rebounding

>the heart and soul of the team

Taking a nasty Ben Simmons right now.

>sell his ass out for a guy that going to be nothing but a #2 on a team. After everything he’s done for boston.
>does everything they can to forced Hayward back into the lineup when he sucked ass and validate his 30M$ a year.
>DA PICKS
This is some next level Karma.

He treated Kevin Love like shit. I bet he regrets that now.

>all those picks
>all that hype
>kyrie/Hayward
Gone like a fart in the wind. Maybe next time Boston....maybe next time.

2016 Cavs or 2018-19 bucks?

Why get mad, /nba/? There is no denying we will see history. 3peat is happening.

I see the bucks taking out the warriors

If Warriors make it to the Finals, they’re winning it all, because for them to get that far Curry would have to be regular season Curry dropping 40+ in 3 quarters... Plus Cousins and KD would be back by June

2016 Cavs

Yes it did. He was out three games when he had a calf strain last year. He was out two games against the blazers the season before that. He'll be out until the end of the series.

Not gonna happen, Kyrie has too much pride for that.

Bucks/warriors final
Bucks 4-2

Attached: 1505780010458.jpg (421x369, 42K)

I think GS are done. They won because CP3 was complete garbage all around. Curry and Thompson are too banged up and they look tired. Maybe that's why they've been shooting so badly from 3. So many open shots missed by them in this series. They also have no bench so I'm thinking their starting 5 is gonna play 40+ minutes.
I only want the Rockets to not win. Any team is fine as long as isn't the cockets winning at the end. CP3 is the whiniest cunt that has ever played and Harden's style makes it impossible for me to like him.

And on that note, Kyrie had an even worse playoff season than Steph has had. At least Steph still does something even when he can't score. If Kyrie can't score he can't do anything else. He had 1 fucking assist in this game. That's your PG.

point guards have been exposed as frauds
the future is in point centers and point forwards

>Danny's media minions already running cover for their master
Hahaha it's funny to me, this kind of thing

Jokic is unironically the best point guard(center) right now

>I think GS are done.

I hope so.

>Celshits crashing the plane with no survivors
>Ainge gets a heart attack as a warning from God
>Boston media already in full damage control
>Lakers whiffed on every FA target
>Magic bounced like the retarded AIDSfag he is
>Jeanie Buss is a dumb, dumb whore that listens to literally any man that ever crossed her path
Kyrie and LeBron team up one last time to sink the Lakers and Celtics forever

I like how Lakers fans are blaming Lebron for everything when they’re about to be renamed as the LA Rambis

Y’all being run by a fucking girl club.

Attached: gettyimages-1142307578-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.14M)

Attached: greekfreak.png (599x338, 284K)

CELSHITS AND LAKESHITS DEAD

WE SMALL MARKET TIME NOW

Attached: 1518728506255.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

>implying Kyrie would ever play with LeBum again
He learned his lesson the first time round.

>WE SMALL MARKET TIME NOW

based and redpilled

Attached: 1550124404751.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>still mad because of Nursic's injury

Zion is staying home son

Attached: 1548969455418.jpg (860x1200, 137K)

i think lebron tries to force his way off of lakers since they tried to play hardball with lue and lost

So the Celtics were the biggest frauds, right?

I hate it when im trying to poo and my buttcheeks get all sweaty

Idk how you do that when he gave up all leverage in order to show good faith to magic and the organization.

Linda might want to send him off the Minnesota for wiggins at this rate.

i really hate it when my leg gets numb and i can barely stand up its horrible

no, i think lebron tries to force a move to the clippers... i mean, the whole reason why he came to the lakers in the first place is that he wants to be in SoCal. Clippers move makes sense for him.

I swear if you numbnuts don’t go and make a thread for several minutes only to post 3 of them at the same time, I’m gonna be a little annoyed.

I hear you bros

New

>leading scorer in the playoffs
>leading scorer for his team
>amazing defender
>amazing passer
>undeserved
this board has gone to shit. yea he left westbrick.. boo hoo. grow up faggot.