Why the fuck are euros using today and yesterday’s results to compare soccer to American sports as if 28-3...

Why the fuck are euros using today and yesterday’s results to compare soccer to American sports as if 28-3, Warriors 3-1, Indians 3-1, and 18-1 didn’t happen?

Attached: You aren’t really metal.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first thing europoors think of after their big sporting moments is us. Why? Is it because they feel inferior and need to point score?

Yuros are insecure and can’t compete with us Americans

KEK mutts can't respond to us so you shitpost on our back when we sleep
>state of muricans

Attached: 1543351116603.png (1638x1912, 257K)

another seething burger thread...

it takes Yuros an entire lifetime to see something like this while we see it every year

>literally happens twice in 2 days

That means your kids will never see something like this, hope you’re happy.

It happened last year too (Barcelona-Roma), and the year before that (Barcelona-PSG).
It's not that rare really.

meant for

>he had to wake up just to reply to an American

The absolute fragility and obsession of euromuslims.

They happened but American sports dont have any meaning behind it so it's like if you're simulating the game and something bugs out and gives you that big surprise or comeback so no one really cares and people just move on until another bug happens

They desperately want Americans to like their shitty women's sport

*post the latest north america wrestling banter haha haha yeh*

3-1 was so based

your sports are shite, sorry yankee

because nobody but you understands the meaning of those results

Maybe because you sperg all the fucking time in every thread you can about how this semen slurping sport is not for you?

Attached: 647E63AE-3590-4CF1-BE9C-F063DE6A778A.jpg (276x305, 33K)

how many of those turned on a single moment?

multiple game series are cancer

Euros are feeling really good about themselves because they finally had a moderately exciting soccer game.

Delayed gratification is the mark of mental maturity. Americans, with their low IQs and diminished attention spans, need a constant stream of touchdowns and burger adverts to stay interested.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
>children who were able to wait longer for the preferred rewards tended to have better life outcomes, as measured by SAT scores,[2] educational attainment,[3] body mass index (BMI),[4] and other life measures
Americans are the toddlers of the world.

and yet here you are in a thread that isn't for you.

I have no idea what those things mean?

I haven't seen ANYONE compare the Champions League to your irrelevant sports these past two days.

We don't think about american sports at all ameribro. Some of us like hockey and some ultra faggot hipsters watch the other 3, but they are a tiny minority. No one gives a fuck.

This. Hockey is alright I guess but that is more Canadian sport anyway.

> and we are just in time for....your REGULAR POST SEASON BRADY COME BACK *sponsored by subway
> 'wow i really thought they had lost THIS TIME jeff, it's so thrilling to invent sports where people take it in turns to score at regular intervals and nothing really matters until the last 5 minutes

I've only ever heard of 18-1 because of Yea Forums memery. You seem to be vastly overestimating the interest in American sports outside of America, my friend.

Lot of American insecurity in this thread tbqh