If you were to somehow become a mod, how would you clean up Yea Forums?

I'll start

>ban all discussion of American sports, move them to >ban all generals
>rangeban Americans, Canadians, Australians, and other countries with no business discussing football, to improve the quality of posts
>remove flags during the club season, but allow them for international competitions
>split the UK flag into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, so that the latter 3 can't hide behind our /elite/ flag
>ban threads which are race baiting /spol/ threads and nothing else

Attached: 4chan_logo_vector__transparent_background__by_kevinerino_d7da8ts-fullview.png (1024x399, 87K)

i wouldn't, give the people what they want

Attached: kpop.jpg (512x640, 54K)

Ban plebbitors and suddenly it's fixed.

remove americans
then remove moderation

I would honestly ban all non Anglosphere posters to their own sports board.

Rangeban kiwis,romanians,leafs and chileans. That’s it.

Northern Ireland doesn't have a flag

So remove generals then, gotcha

>chileans

Pls no, I'm not chilean and i need my daily dose of spee.

Democracy doesn't work user, sometimes you need a dictator

I can agree with this, but no rangebans, except for australia and that one nz dickhead. Also remove trips

Introduce an elegant, flag-filtering feature (4chx's is rather clumsy) since there are a vast number of flags I need to filter out. Also, a feature that allows the user to filter sports threads they aren't interested in.. basically allowing users to curate their own Yea Forums experience.

Butthurt messoy fanboy

>ban all discussion of American sports, move them to

We literally made this board faggot.

You literally described reddít, perhaps you should go back?

this is shopped right?

Wtf a korean girl with somewhat of an ass? Wow

go back

It's not so simple, generals also work as containment and topical threads. Get rid of and suddenly there is new threads on minutiae, little details which might be 2 or 3 replies in a chain on a general don't need their own thread.

you seem to be very knowledgeable of reddit's how tos, I'd say you frequent that website very often

Why Chileans?

I did nothing but push Messoy vs. Penaldo threads for the last 3 months. Why should I get range banned?

Not necessarily, been on Yea Forums for almost 12 years anyway. Making a user's experience more feature rich doesn't turn a site into reddit. People seem to hate it when their sports threads get 404'd during heavy posting periods such as NFL playoffs, CL tournament, NBA finals and such, and others generally despise having to wade through a whole bunch of threads concerning sports they don't give a shit about so this would help correct that issue(it won't be that simple to implement but its an idea)

You unironically need a new quest

>a feature that allows the user to filter sports threads they aren't interested in.. basically allowing users to curate their own Yea Forums experience
But we already have this

Based AND redpilled.

4channel needs a soccer board. It would fix everything.

Something far simpler than that. Regex's and wordfilters aren't as reliable or convenient as what im thinking about.

Pls God

How about if you don’t like a thread, a post or a flag you just ignore it and move on with your life

You can also manually hide threads bro

It would have to be a nsfw board though to allow more scope with ole takes the wheel posting.

Alternatively, fuck off to Yea Forums

It’s too hard for redditors. They have to regulate shit they don’t like.

There's nothing else that triggers this board in a autistic rage really. Takes me back to the good ol' Euro vs Murica threads.

No. Yea Forums has been a gridiron board since the start. The only issues is that third worlder soccer nations soon discovered the board and we've had to accommodate their sports ever since, but sport filtering would make everyone happy since we'd never need to deal with each others sports.

Less mentioning of reddit would be a good thing too. Maybe just a straight 24hr ban for using the word reddit, 36hr for mentioning the word reddit in the op, 7 day ban for using a reddit image

If it's a "gridiron board", why is the catalog 90% football?

because yuropoors and spics need to ruin everything american because they have nowhere else to go

That's seasonal. Right now we're in the hotpoint of divegrass season end so that's a given. Between August and February, there's never a shortage of tear filled third worlders whining about how oppressively gridiron talk (college and professional, except for canadian """"football"""") dominates Yea Forums

huge implications to this statement in terms of /pol/

>basically allowing users to curate their own Yea Forums experience.
This. it would literally cut down on all the seething that happens here

I would appoint Outlaw Pope to be my royal advisor.

>ban all discussion of things I don't like
stopped reading right there

enjoy you're b&

>filter sports threads they aren't interested in
lets just shatter the board into a million different subreddits so nobody ever has to see something they are not already interested in. that way nobody would need to hang out with cool foreigners that are happy to explain the intricacies of their backward baseball played with flat bats. if only there was a different website that you could go back to. faggot.

>cool foreigners

Attached: 324234.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

>ban twain and delete his threads
>delete /arse/
>Allow fun posting after 10 PM PST
>ban trapposters
>cruyff sticky
>bring back moot

Make a soccer board.
/thread

>cool foreigners
cringe.