What if we stop posting on generals and make this a 100% football board?

What if we stop posting on generals and make this a 100% football board?

Attached: 82245701_Soccer-FootballChampions-League-Quarter-Final-Second-LegFC-Barcelona-v-Manchester.jpg (631x338, 29K)

Generals are reddit tier cancer in the first place, and destroy every board they touch. If you want your little communities with tripcunts, just fuck off to reddit where they have subs.
All American "sports" should be moved to Yea Forums.

Why do sports played in America make you seethe so much? We unironically couldn’t care less about your sports

cringe

>another American Post in a football thread saying how little they care
Seen this one before

Did you not see what happened after the game tonight? It exploded, instead of posting a comment everyone decided to make a new thread. Generals are only useful for sorting by topic, so topical posts can go together for ease of use. Generals in reality, some of them, are completely shit waste of time circle-jerks full of tripfags and various other assorted freaks, but some of them are very good too. Not naming names though.

>All American "sports" should be moved to Yea Forums.
This

Can soccer autists just make a post game general thread to spazz out in please?

These events are too big for that. Not that you would understand lmfao....

why dont you like sports user? why do you sit every year and watch 4 hours of commercials broken by 5 minute segments of rugby with full body shields?

Soccer isnt a sport

>sports played in America make you seethe
They don't though. Rugby guys can into gridiron, rounders and cricket can into baseball, hockey can into hockey, basketball we already know and mostly like, the only thing is there's really not an american soccer except mls which actually is soccer but it's like bizarro. When you say to someone that the thing they like is actually shit, implying that they are also shit by association, and combined with your american exceptionalism, it rubs people the wrong way. That being said, lots of people just don't like america too, rightly or wrongly it is a fact. I think it's better if we all try to get along and learn and follow each other's sports a bit too because why not.

they are just so shit

FUCK GENERALS
FUCK AMERICANS
FUCK JANNIES

They don't make me seethe, I don't care about their existence. The difference between you and I is that I genuinely don't care, and have never entered a thread about an American sport, whereas you clearly do care about football because you're spending your time in a football thread right now.

>one thread for 95% of Yea Forums to post in
Sorry mutt, but football is far too big to be contained in a single containment thread like your "sports".

Ah so soccer should be moved too since Americas better at it than the U Gay. We have as much world cups as you since you've been alive.

The difference between you and I is that i'm not asking for european sports to be moved to another board - you are, so you clearly do care. Full marks for effort though

>U Gay
>mutt banter

this: and also it is not about I and you. this entire board is full of shit threads started by soccer fans obsessed with we and our sports.

Realise that the CL finals are equivalent to the NFL playoffs but with more games

Based long live /ftb/
All american sports should go to

Attached: IMG_2875.png (358x358, 109K)

ikr it's cute

Why does Yea Forums (and Yea Forums in general) have these tripcodes? What is their purpose on what's meant to be an anonymous forum?

So that you know who to filter

Wholeheartedly agree.

fuck candians desu

tripcodes are for use in a single thread only, or a continuation of that thread. They're supposed to be used when it's necessary to protect your posts from imposters, since everyone is user usually, and as such they're fine. The problem is these cunts don't respect the culture of an anonymous board and try to become celebrities or some shit, that's why it's justified to bully them, although maybe they like that too.

Americans need to fuck off to

I do this immediately without exception of course
Makes sense in some other boards perhaps, but not Yea Forums. No need for them at all and these cunts fuck up generals where generals can serve a purpose