AHHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: goat.png (1082x286, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxXC-NdtDk4
youtube.com/watch?v=4wAG5ZUJ4eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek based Jose.

Jose the pundit is a great new development

He's right. They should have been milking clock for almost the whole game. Especially the last few mins. Let your goalie take a yellow who cares

I don't get it

At least they have one, unlike Mourinho.

Pundited Mou: a man denied a coaching job

>Reddit: Guardiola & Messi
>Yea Forums: Mourinho & TSU

Did I get it right?

Attached: 059A9E82-F732-430D-8A3A-8197AC87BD14.png (1380x876, 83K)

based

Attached: 3246E3C0-CBCB-4211-A95C-BCE08874890D.jpg (738x415, 57K)

ajax are what you guys call a "reddit" team yet people love em here. why?

Mourinho has two trebles you dolt

Attached: 1555867874454.jpg (249x211, 19K)

Attached: jose.gif (380x216, 1.09M)

The keeper did get a yellow

SSSSSSSSSSSNIPED

some of us aren't trying to out contrarian the contrarians

they took out favourites playing ncie football, it's that simple

They should've just booted the ball away rather than let Maura run and shoot.

MOURINHO LAYING DOWN HIS BIG DICK ON BARCA B ZOOMERS

BASED BASED BASED

Mou mugged off Ajax in the El final, he knows how to beat them

Based as always

Attached: E2EC7ABD-9100-42F5-9958-C305B4914B30.jpg (686x391, 34K)

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ajax can't defend jack shit

smallest man in football

Attached: Iwastouchedbyareferee.jpg (600x407, 27K)

It's great, he can take potshots at everyone with no consequences and nobody can accuse him of not having anything to back up what he says

but don't they have the best CB in the world?

>Reddit: arg*ntina and c*t*luna
>Yea Forums: Portugal
yeah I'm thinking we're based

How much did his "two trebles winning philosophy" help him at Chelsea and Manchester United?

Fake injuries. Lay down for cramps. Block throw ins. There's so much anti football that can be played to kill the clock. Ajax wanted to play fair and they got fucked for it. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Mou gave an interview to RT last week before the first leg when he laid out clearly that Tottenham should go long against Ajax because they can’t handle it.

Attached: 313EA202-FA4A-4583-A602-34A77826FE76.png (1200x1200, 2.09M)

didn't you see Tadic try (and fail) to timewaste with that corner lmao? also the nigger GK.

Fabian Schär plays for Newcastle Utd.

*smartest

Attached: jose.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Guardiola and Mourinho are Yea Forums. Klopp and Poch are reddit

Reminder that moi beat ajax in europa final with poonited

>How much did his "two trebles winning philosophy" help him at Chelsea
Yeah Mourinho never won anything with Chelsea

They didn't do it nearly enough. If you watch pool after they completed their comeback they wasted time beautifully

LOL the goal came after he got a yellow

He is Chelsea's greatest ever coach and the only post-Fergie Manchester United coach that managed to qualify them to the UCL.

Ajax fans (and by extension cruyff hipsters) love to talk about beautiful football and how their way of playing with 'fluid' and passing football is the best way to play and that most other forms of football are ugly and don't deserve to win. Jose is basically giving them a jab and saying that the only thing their philosophy lead to is a CL exit.

smallest

Attached: mou hurt himself today.png (613x714, 148K)

Are you serious ? He won 3 PLs with Chelsea and a League Cup and Europa League with United
United does not deserve an EL

Holy shit I remember watching that super drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxXC-NdtDk4

@8:43

no, its

>Reddit: Guardiola & Messi & TSU
>Yea Forums: Mourinho & TAA

>"world class"
>"total football"
>"Ajax DNA"
>"man mountain De Ligt"
>"Future spine of a world cup winning Netherlands team"
>Lose 3-goal lead to a team who just hoofed it to the big man for 45 minutes

S

Attached: 1555607716375.jpg (250x250, 8K)

S

>have an absolutely shit season
>get sacked
>look down your nose at a more successful team

Bitter and greenpilled

>tfw I made all of those posts
It's pathetic that I'm proud of that

Attached: smug.jpg (1200x1198, 252K)

I've always love Jose, maybe because I'm a Chelsea fan but even when he took us near relegation and even when he was at United, I loved the guy. He's a fucking legend.
Yea Forums can fuck off for pretending to like him now though, it was pure seethe on this board whenever he won anything and pure joy when he lost. >Mouyes and all that. You're all fickle cunts tbqh

based damn

>Implying Yea Forums isn’t just tsun as fuck

Are you honestly this retarded?

Go look at what he won with both those clubs.

BASED JOSE

Attached: 1478809757681.png (912x905, 946K)

Ajax came very close to the final of the Champions League with a very young, attacking minded team today. Mourinho did the exact same with Porto and I'm sure you know exactly how that ended. What's the point of his retarded comment? I don't know why you suddenly talk about achievements in national competitions when the discussion is centered around the CL?

because Tottenham is even more r*ddit. Literally R*ddit: the team. Chinks, niggers, sandniggers, rats. It has it all lmao.

he also has no loyalty to any team since almost all of them got rid of him

pundit mourinho needs to stay

So will Mouyes

He's a bitter cunt angry that he cannot hack it in football management any more because his memeball gets painfully exposed for the shit it is.

>He is Chelsea's greatest ever coach
That would be di Matteo.

A Baby league title?

He gave Chelsea this alpha Chad tough mentality that they have kept since he began there

You overplayed your hand, hanz. Could have been a nice subtle troll

These things are gold.

That's the only European league title he won with both clubs. It's a literal fact.

>that they have kept since he began there
They haven't had it for years, you fucking ape. They didn't even have it during his second spell.

They had the corner with like 2 minutes of stoppage time left and the dumbfuck Ajax player controlled it out for a goal kick.

>sandniggers
Who
>rats
?

the moment i saw ziech backheel a 1 meter pass after they were 2-0 i knew they became le epic smug zoomers, im glad they got btfod this hard. fuck reddit zoomers.

pls come to PSG josé

Great then they can watch it together

and Ziyech gassed already due to that needless running in the first half getting all cocky and shit typical zoomer attitude really

poor stamina management too

So true teams take a 2-0 lead and suddenly start thinking they are 2010 Spain, ffs win the damn game first

He’s still the most decorated coach in football.

BASADO

based

This alpha Chad mentality leads to them playing badly intentionally to undermine any manager that can't assert his authority

>Let your goalie take a yellow who cares
This LITERALLY HAPPENED before the goal

Grow up

When you use words like "chad" to describe something do you not feel embarrassed?

That was tadic I think. Yeah that was brutal.

I love Mou, as a Madrid fan. At the end of his time here it was a toxic relationship but if it wasn't for him, Madrid wouldn't have the pieces in place for 4/5 and the three-peat

Then he could have faked an injury after kicking a goal kick. There's many ways to play antidesportivo

Mourinho has always been based. Even during his >mouyes period he was based, never had a breakdown been so based. Can't wait for his redemption arc.

They did all the right things, they were just "unlucky" and didn't have a strong mentality to see things out

>American madrid bandwagoner

Yeah he definitely gave >us something that stuck with us. The 2012 CL run felt like something a Mourinho team would do. He basically built the spine of that team and imprinted his philosophy on them, so it's no surprise. In his first spell he made the Bridge a fortress too, even for years after he left, and gave us a defensive philosophy that made us incredibly hard to beat until recent years. We used to barely ever lose games against the top 4 (or 6) in those days, home or away. We're fucking Arsenal now. Sorry, won't rant now.

Based Mouyes

Attached: last_week_on_narcos.webm (192x320, 296K)

He made Manure Irrelevant.

Based Mou

>Ajax came very close to the final of the Champions League with a very young, attacking minded team today. Mourinho did the exact same with Porto and I'm sure you know exactly how that ended.
He didn't come close to the final of the Champions League, he won it.

He was underrated at Madrid. That title win was incredible considering the Barca side he was up against. Unlucky not to reach a CL final too. But more importantly, as you say, he broke the absolute dominance Barca held in Spain for years before he arrived and got Madrid back on track.
He's literally never failed in any of his managerial jobs.

They don't have the big match experience on knowing how to time waste. Like the counter attack they had where Tadic passed to try and create a goal. You dribble that to the corner flag and kill the clock

>He's literally never failed in any of his managerial jobs.
Did you miss his Man Utd run?

That was the fucking point you cretin.

Attached: 1406937147541.jpg (267x200, 8K)

>best United manager post-Fergie by a country mile
>won Europa and finished 2nd with this absolutely dogshit squad
He was probably exaggerating to say that 2nd place finish is the greatest achievement of his career, but it's not far off

More like they didn't have experienced players to kill of the game, Hakim had 2-3 solid chances to end it but he fluffed it. That 2nd goal was also a gift, don't know what that defender was trying to do.

Yeah because Barca trying to go from a attacking team to a defensive run down the clock one worked so well

You could have a 30th century A.I. as manager of Utd. and they still wouldn't get more than top 4.

>Mourinho did the exact same with Porto
Except they weren't attack-minded by any stretch of the imagination.

Barca is shit at it too. You can't get to the finals without knowing how to time waste

The keeper got a yellow. The real brainlet is Tadic. He is old enough to know better. He had a shit shot instead of taking the ball to the corner flag

You said Mourinho did the same as Ajax. He didn't. He did much better.

Yes retarded argies

He had a mickey mouse treble at united, which is exceeding expectations. He is also the best Chelsea manager of all time. +the two mentioned trebles at Porto and Inter

Barca isn't even a defensive run down the clock team, they just play shit and have Messi bail them out

Man Utd. are a bigger club than Arsenal, they were just unlucky this season.

He's not an Argie you obsessive mong

How is this guy so right about shit?

> tells everyone the truth about United
> ending 2nd was his greatest achievement ever

> I played Ajax two years ago with Fellaini from the first minute
> Spurs try playing football, doesn't work, sub for Fellaini 2.0, beat Ajax like Jose said

How is this guy so spot on about shit.

Are you doing this on purpose?

I clearly meant dusan tagliafico

bros....

Attached: hmm.png (1275x327, 43K)

Yes, because teams whose strength is in very offensive football have fared well historically when dropping deep against a strong opponent and let them shithouse in their box

Just hoof it to the big man up-top lad.

>They should've done what Barca did yesterday
I thought they played well in the 1st half but Llorente being subbed on and Spurs playing more direct rattled their young defenders

His experience from playing Barcelona so much between his Inter and Madrid years. Considering he shits on Cruijff so much, its not a surprised that he just knows how to beat his philosophy

He would’ve had an absolutely legendary spell if Benitez’ Liverpool wasn’this kryptonite

Well until they think up some rule to destroy kickball I'd argue that every competitive team needs an answer for that no? Ajax got plagued by this very tactic in the away game vs PSV. Learned nothing from it.

His head to head record against Barcelona is atrocious plus who can forget the first El Classico he had as a manager he got thumped 5-0, it was the most humiliating defeat of his career and I bet he has nightmares about it.

Big men are the anti-thesis of tiki taka football. Spurs were playing hoofball in the 1st half but they had no big striker to hold the ball up

>He is also the best Chelsea manager of all time
Which is completely irrelevant to the discussion seeing as how he did not win a single European title with them.
>Porto
Yes. A young, inexperienced but highly motivated team going forward eliminates multiple favorites and wins the title. Ajax came inches within the final today. What philosophy is Mourinho talking about that he himself did not believe in during his Porto spell?

Thats the whole reason Clasicos became such beautiful, disgusting games later on. The drama was fun to watch desu. Never forget when he poked villanova in the eye.

Reading this written this way one might think >we had a defensive approach. We didn’t. Mou’s Porto was BALANCE: THE TEAM. A really mature, intelligent team. I think he turned to the dark side after bring cucked by Benitez, his kryptonite as I said. He went more and more defensive as time gone by.

based mou

Wakes up in a puddle of piss and sweat with the the voices in his head shouting “Traductor!"

Yeah he made El Classico like a must-see soap opera. After he left I stopped caring for it.

To correct myself, the Porto team wasn't even that inexperienced considering their previous success in the baby league. That makes his comment here even stranger though.

>bad guy pokes innocent good guy in the eye
>good guy dies from cancer shortly after
>bad guy keeps making everyone seethe with his hot takes as a pundit
Based and Moupilled

Hence you need a counter measure as a 'tiki taka' team. Ironically they only won it due to shitty subs and spaghetti legs and not hoof ball. But it did enough, it boggles my mind why they wouldn't adjust for that.

Imagine if fergie retires 10 years earlier than he did like he kept threatening to, and mou ended up in charge of manure with their old boomers still around. They would have worshipped him, and their infestation of lazy 0 effort trash would have been avoided

Mourinho is a complete failure who had a couple good years about 15 years ago, then just went to different mercenary clubs where he won with the payroll only, and even then not as much as he should have

ur a zoomer

Yes, because one of the greatest rivalries in football was a completely drab and uniteresting affair before he came along. knobhead.

Pep may have beaten him and won tons more than him, but he mentally destroyed pep, which is probably the biggest win for Madrid he could have had

Mourinho knocking out Barcelona in 2010 was the greatest managerial achievement of the century, perhaps second to only Ranieri winning the league with leicester.

Maybe he is. But Mouyes lost his spark a long time ago. He struggles to command respect in the way he once did, his inability to evolve and adapt has made him pretty much redundant from a coaching perspective.

How many big global elite globes are desperate for his signature now?

>tf
>tp
stop posting fatass

How do you adjust for that when you have CBs who like to pass themselves out of danger?

>titles in 4 different domestic leagues
>CL with 2 clubs (+an EL with a 3rd)
yeah I'm thinking your take sucks

>tf
>not Greece winning Euro 2004
fraud.

That's not what I said you muppet.

if you've been around for 30 years you better have that. even ancelotti has it.

dude what?!
He managed to get that shitnited team in second place last season, also won a european trophy with that same shit squad like 3 years ago. He's a bit over himself, hasn't had a break in years. Saying he lost it is asinine. He was rumored to madrid and right now theres hot links to psg. Saying no top club wants him is disingenuous.

>30 years
Mou did it in 14

ancelotti is a respected manager, what the fuck are you even on about? you sound ridiculous.

>even ancelotti
hang yourself

Ancelotti is a legend mate

He's an enigma. I'm used to professionals being wrong and stupid about shit. This guy is completely out of control, mocked by the media and the football world. And yet he's spot on. He's so tactically right and sharp in his observations, so absolutely red pilled about football. His only flaw is that he holds no love for the beauty football in it's purest form. He loves winning way to much. Apart from that he's a genius that I considered a fool. Never have I been so wrong.

Did you watch the game, you mong? He got a yellow not 5 minutes before.

>even Ancelotti
>even
Americans man....

>winning the europa league with a behemoth like man utd
wow

>Saying no top club wants him is disingenuous.
I said global elite clubs. Where are they if you feel this is disingenuous, you fucking cretin.

I watched an Ajax built by the great Marcel Keizer, choke away a certain final by playing retarded ten Hag ball

>the city of this post

He's a bus parking merchant who overspends on average players. His CL win with Inter was good though.

Mourinho is very very smart but bus parking is damaging to the sport

He caused THE SLIP and won the title in his second spell.

Gerrard caused THE SLIP. not Mourinho, you fucking dumb paki.

And him winning the league with Chelsea during his second spell doesn't disprove what I said, Abdul.

>t. Paul Pogba

shut the fuck up you nonce. Its disingenuous when he's been linked to elite clubs. What, madrid stopped being an elite club? Fuck outta here.

Fuck it, lets roll a legal blunt, what else is there to do?

Attached: 0cmwcAn.jpg (789x597, 26K)

Unironically right

Sure but he's spot on. On the matter of how to play Ajax he might not have been the only one to come to that conclusion. But his remarks regarding United were spot on. Usually managers who get fired have no idea about shit. Peter Bosz for example, I bet he's still clueless why it didn't work out in Dortmund. Apart from blaming Auba and Dembele.

The absolute state of your flustered fanny.

It's a miracle Ajax made it this far, they got by on heart and youth only, when it came to showing experience they choked....Their philosophy is anti-bus parking and anti-time wasting that's why Tadic and Ziyech when they had the ball up the field still kept trying to score although it would have made more sense to waste time or get a free-kick.

Man everyone is down. No one is talking to eachother. The people that do genuinely don't give a shit about football and were just glory hunting. Tomorrow everyone's gonna go back to being some b-type individualist. I'm done with this shit. Our inferiority complex runs deep. I really want to win something one day and be there. But I keep seeing the same mistakes.

i was amazed that they started the second half without shutting up shop

they were a minute away from going through and trying daft flicks and trying to score on the counter instead of going to the corner

>Holland choking again
What else is new?

That Tadic shot and back flick literally made me cringe. Just go to the corner lad....

Americans are familiar with "bandwagon" and jump on spurs. Soccer is growing here quick. Glad I jumped on the city train in 09.

Agreed. I think they choked the moment they had something to lose, they lacked the maturity for that (experience). All the other games they had nothing to lose. Away games to win it all. This became to real for them (and the manager). I still think their semi-parking was the final nail in the coffin. But yeah the squad isn't as well rounded yet. Spurs was no better but they had that one bit more. I can respect that but I still hope Liverpool wins it. I have this thing where I don't mind losing, but I hate losing to an opponent undeserving (or due to my own errors). I'm really looking for reasons why Spurs deserved it. All I can find is they didn't show inexperience like Ajax.

*dabs on you*
heheh

To a team (just like Liverpool) that had two important players watching it from the bench (Kane & Sánchez)

Spuds also had injuries Dutch bro. No shame on ajax today.

>marca rumours are legit
Fucking dumb nigger.

>even ancelotti
you must be new to this sport

Yeah it was a good run, hopefully they all draw their lessons. Rather win the world cup than this again. Still sucks tho

Attached: 1420180264.jpg (800x600, 66K)

mourinhoball was never exposed. man u poobags were just too brainlet to carry it out.

good one tardo

Are you taking the piss? NO way Mou is a "complete failure" just to remind you he is one of five guys to win UCL with two different clubs (both of those wins with trebles attached). Get out of here.

>tf
Off to the ape hoop general, you dumb cunt.

Dude, from an evolutionary standpoint... Just don't reproduce... EVER

>I'm really looking for reasons why Spurs deserved it
They didn't. They were playing awful but the zoomers choked it away by trying to play beautiful football till the end.

He has been crying about ajax vs madrid, was completely wrong. Then he cried with juventus ajax while calling himself some kind of master for beating ajax back with man u. Then he was completely wrong again.

It was wonderful though Mourinho would shit talk Barca so much every time just to get lose every single time with humiliating defeats.

They didn't. Second goal conceded was just terrible luck of Onana and Schone going for the ball at the exact same time causing the ball to go to spurs. After that I would say they did good defending but the 3rd goal conceded was very unlucky. 1st goal conceded was a tactical mistakes I would say that could've been prevented.

If Ajax kept playing as in the last 15 mins of first quarter it would've been far easier. Spurs gave away tons of room and if Ajax wasn't afraid to press on they could've easily scored 3-0 and 4-0.

cheering for ajax is reddit and jewish

I miss him lads.

Will he ever come back to the EPL?

Attached: resbond.jpg (264x191, 10K)

He's so fucking based. I hope he comes back to Inter.

The CL coverage in Australia is with Optus and they have these interviews with Mark Scwarzer in the ad breaks. One of them is him talking about this game, He explains Mou was telling them to take their time with goal kicks and throw ins because it would rattle Liverpool and they would make mistakes. Guy is a footballing sith lord

He's wrong. Mourinho has become really stupid.
The reason Ajax lost was because they stopped believing in their philosophy in the 2nd half and started parking the bus.

Range ban for Americans when?

>Anshit
>"Legend"
Zoomers get the fuck out of my board.
The only reason he ever won anything was because he had the best team of the 21st century so far(2000s Milan).

He's responsible for Istanbul, he fucking choked Ligue 1 with PSG when the previous coach had them in 1st place.
He failed at CL with Chelsea.
He also bottled the Serie A twice with Juve twice in the late 90s which is ridiculous.

He's a meme coach. One of the most overrated managers of all time.

>they got by on heart and youth only
No and no.
They got this far by playing good football. You don't make those godly team combination with just heart, you just don't.

They stopped playing entirely in the 2nd half vs Spurs for some reason and just parked the bus. That's why they lost.

Do you people even watch the games?
You sound like retarded paid pundits.

I'll make it simple for you:
>Things anons like: Yea Forums, based, etc
>Things anons don't like: Reddit
It doesn't matter what it is. That's all there is to it. The only thing I can say what Yea Forums has over Reddit is that Reddit worships acknowledgement and upvotes and Yea Forums gives no shits.

Mourinho's teams work best with an attack that has a striker that doesn't need the ball fed to them or is hard-working enough to carry the ball from deep to a relevant position of attack. His system rewards industry and tacticality over creativity and technicality. These two mentalities clash more than they blend and only a select few players can turn it on and off: Patrick Vieira, Michael Essien and Frank Lampard come to mind. It's why Drogba was brilliant for Chelsea. Can you imagine a striker without a steady supply banging in goals at a rate of 1 every 2.5 games? I don't like Mourinho's football philosophy or his behind the scenes methodology either, but the man is a good manager, like it or not.

Imagine trying to throw shade at mangers who took their teams to the Champions League semi finals when you're literally unemployed lmfao

Meme on Ajax after they collapsed and praise current NEET >mouyes all you want, but Ajax played the most beautiful and importantly succesful footy i've seen in a long time. They just didn't have the nous as the NEET says, but it's the type of footy i'd pay money to watch and would love to play. And for the record i love winning catanaccio style too, but playing like Ajax takes more balls. My 2 pence

Yea Forums doesn't support teams, it supports whatever will give the most memes, hence the perpetual hypocrisy and backtracking

I like how big Mou is shit talking a team that literally only made defensive adjustments during the game instead or refreshing the attack so they could explore the counter and pressure Tottenham so they don't just pass it around waiting for the perfect hoof to Llorente

The two coaches to Mourinho style lost the semi finals. That says it all

Ajax lost control of the game when they gave in to Mourinho type bullshit.

This, easy to shittalk someone that got to a CL semifinal while sitting at home unemployed.

pleb, they couldn't believe in their philosophy because they were being bullied the fuck out, their fault for having a meme philosophy, knowing to play off the ball is as important as knowing how to play with the ball

Someone redpill me on the axe Mou has to grind against the Ajax/Barca philosophy

because Mou detractors think Mourinho's style is bad for the entertainment because Mou believes that conceding on less goal than you opponent is more important than scoring one more goal than your opponent. muh beautiful game

Attached: 1556570307491.jpg (199x253, 9K)

When Johan was alive he kept making comments about Mourinhos management and the playstyle of his team. Mourinho told him to come out of retirement and teach him because he’d like to kearn, but said that there was nothing for Johan to really teach him because he’d won everything he could have already. Doesn’t help that Cruyff lost 4-0 while mananaging Barcelona in the 94 european final. Not sure if Mourinho ever made comments about that but their they went back and forth pretty much all the way up to Johans death some years back

>mou's greatest feat is a 0-1 loss
telling

based

Plebs the lot of you

youtube.com/watch?v=4wAG5ZUJ4eI

Classic Mou. I was suprised when he praised Klopp after the Barca win, I thought he had changed.

Reminder that Mourinho literally broke all the records made by Poops Guardiola "best team of all time".

Fuck, that was peak football

Mourinho is the goat user, sadly times have changed a bit, all he needs now is to learn how to clap

Attached: mouwinkier.webm (426x240, 690K)

>tfw you remember before the 1994 final Cruyff was the Mou style villain claiming that he had ready won the cup before the match but he got destroyed.

Mou was worshipping that Milan, he went to study at Milanello while he was the vice of Robson at Barcelona. I remember at Porto he was interviewed by italian television and there was Massaro as a pundit and he told him he wanted him im his team kek

lol in what way did they park the bus? The coach subbed 2 defenders yes but they kept playing the same way

Right after Onana's last seconds goal kick they were in a 4-5-1 with half of the team in the midfield line, when Lucas Moura shot there were 3(THREE) players inside the box

Mou is the goat manager, fite me

Lang Baal did it as well in his first season but you're otherwise right.

It's not like his successor is doing any better. Anyone would have a shit season at such a cursed job.

Still like the guy but it's not his tactics. I have nothing against bus parking. It's the fact that he seems to have lost the man management skills he used to have. I think this break would do him good. Also Unlike Ajax this season, Porto weren't weak minded bottlers back then.

He's always been able to give praise where it's due. Nowhere near the first time he praised Klopp either. In fact I think he's sort of looking to Klopp for inspiration now.

Attached: pique--490x578.jpg (490x578, 39K)

He hates tiki taka and the philosophy around it

Attached: D6E6PRAWsAAx1Ak.jpg (567x324, 19K)

he's the perfect pundit, you say?

And Chelsea. And Real.

as any right minded person should - "tiki taka" is a bastardised version of cruyffs vision and seeks only to bore the opponents (and spectators) to death

It was quite obvious that the coach had changed Ajax's game plan over half time. There was very little of that swarming from central midfield, they didn't keep possession but kept looking to hit Spurs on the break.

What Ajax didn't realise is that Spurs regularly face this tactic in the Prem and have a strategy to open up the opposition without letting too many breaks through (look how much running forward and back Son, Rose, Sissoko did during the 2nd half.)

Cruyff's legacy is far and away beyond >mouyes. Win short term, suffer long term, that's mouyes.

>Win short term, suffer long term, that's mouyes.

Only happened once at Inter, mostly because Inter was an aging top team Mourinho went to solely to btfo Pep, he didn't try to "build" anything

>t.spic vermin

i think the story goes that cruyff didn't give his approval and that's why he failed to get the barcelona job. but i might be wrong.

That's basically it, he never got the job and still hurts him.

His son is also a diehard Barcelona fan

Attached: BoKbKJ-IUAAuLC9.jpg (599x374, 45K)

Is this why he hates guardiola?

They literally subbed defensive 3 times after the 2-0 lead, started to waste time. The reason why they lost is literally because they did not follow through with their philosophy.

You are wrong.
Rijkaard recommend Pep to the Barca board when they were intent on offering the job to Mou. Nothing to do with Cruyff.
Best decision they ever made tbf.

>le make millions by being forced out of your contracts man
mouyes is the biggest joke in football

Attached: 1501493050823.jpg (425x283, 26K)

Pep had such a good head of hair. Poor fella.

Attached: CsJLfwiXgAEGvRx.jpg (648x648, 59K)

Bitter perhaps for being sacked at manure because the club picked their preening zoomers over the best manager in the world. But Mourinhoball definitely didnt get exposed because he got this trash manure side to finish second in the league and win europa league against this same excellent Ajax side. He's 100% right about inflexible football 'philosophy'
Both "Cryuff DNA la" sides were brutally exposed for their inability to shut up shop and protect a large lead - especially against long and high balls. Liverpool and Spurs both play beautiful attaacking football but also play with strategy and recognize the importance of having players who are tall, strong, fast and fit and to exploit that against a team that regards that as less important. Mourinho literally made this point about how he beat Ajax after they beat Juve and he was and is 100% right.

He worked himself and his team into the ground to beat barcalona. It took a lot of effort to literally spend 24/7 putting mental and physical pressure on Pep Guardiola and that side until Guardiola literally cracked and had to leave on sabbitical after Mourinho's team took the Copa del rey off him one year and then somehow managed to have the highest goals and points total in La Liga history to beat him in the league the next year. The cracks in Barca foundation and Pep came from Mourinho. Madrid might have been Mou's best ever managerial job but it took everything out of the players the club and himself where he absolutely had to leave but its unfortunate because the trophys they've won since he left should really be partly on mourinho's C.V.

>Yea Forums: Mourinho & TSU

>man that stopped being good about 6 years ago and refuses to accept he's shit and renovate
>man that doesn't matter what he does he'll always be No.2 and will never achieve anything worth recognizing
>Yea Forums
seems fitting

>best manager in the world
Not surprising a dumb Yank thinks this.

>Mourinhoball definitely didnt get exposed
Oh dear, it just gets better than better.

>win europa league against this same excellent Ajax side
This gets better and better. "this same excellent Ajax side". No wonder Yanks are laughed off here.

No wonder shit clubs like Manure keep having to upheave everything considering this kind of shortsightedness and knee jerk reaction to one bad season. Mourinho checked out this season because the team started tuning him out and throwing toys because he was too hard on these pussy millenials and zoomers when they did dumb shit. Mourinho got them to run second last season and I doubt any manager in the world could have done better. He's beaten Pep's best side in the CL convincingly with Inter and then he went to the league and broke their dominance of spain by building madrid back into a powerhouse.
He won trophys with every club he's been at.

2015 was 4 years ago not 6

>suffer long term,
Yeah because Chelsea and Real madrid really cratered in the years since he left them...

You really have to wonder what compels people to post shit like this.

>He won trophys with every club he's been at
Indeed, and been sacked by three of them because his shit football gets woefully exposed and he starts publicly humiliating his players rather than take responsibility for his own decisions.

>Messoy sucker

He left zero legacy at both clubs, you fucking demented nigger.

They lost because they betrayed their philisophy during 2nd half. First half they dominated and then stepped back. At the end they got less possessions and passes than tottenham

Doesn't Mourinho realise than sitting back doesn't work anymore in the CL when defending a lead?

In the past 2 seasons
Juv comeback v Atletico this year
PSG v Man U this year
Liverpool v Barcelona
Ajax v Real
Spurs came back to 2-2 v Juv last year
Roma v Barca

He'll watch it at home too... and unemployed.

Attached: 1536171112953.png (255x204, 50K)

Attached: 1540312822650.jpg (399x225, 25K)

Less of they betrayed it and more of Tottenham completely shut it down with long ball tactics.