Arsenal Surrender Thread

Okay since Liverpool are very unreliable I'm going to say it, Tottenham Hotspurs are bigger than Arsenal.

Attached: 1324635611986.png (326x367, 67K)

wtf are you a real Arsenal fan???????? ha ha!!

Yes you've heard of them? We're a small, humble team from North London.

Right now, yes
But remember, we used to be bigger
And we'll eventually be bigger again

Attached: 1553459423061.jpg (325x244, 13K)

It's been true for awhile now. Better stadium, better supporters and soon a better trophy

It would take decades and decades to unfuck what Kroenke fucked, Spurs are just going to keep getting better and better.

Haha I used to be an Arsenal fan haha but I've switched to be a LiverpoolRocket! Haha!

>soon a better trophy
Not so fast! I shall NOT be denied a 2nd time!

Attached: GettyImages-1147301465.jpg (1200x799, 100K)

Former Arsenal fan here, I made the switch to Spurs tonight. I'm done with that shit club, onto better and brighter things. COYS

spurs will get big investment from gulf country, and eclipse us for the next 50 years like city

what trophies did tottenham win?

False flag!

Our hearts

The Champions League, the one trophy we really craved.

when?

June 2nd

>haven't won shit yet
>they're bettter
Yeah fuck off, nigger.

Arsenal can win UEL in this seasion.

It's inevitable, the footballing gods have been dabbing on us all season. This will be the ultimate dab, I just hope we get a break after this and have good fortune come our way.

If my club and spuds win EL and CL in the same season I'm gonna sudoku.

Would that be worse than getting BTFO by Valencia and Spurs winning the CL?

Yes.

Then that is going to happen, oh well at least we'd win a trophy right?

Attached: 1544974918563.jpg (709x765, 108K)

Being mogged by Tottenham with their CL, while we are getting the FA cup of Europe is going tp hurtuch more than being knocked out. Best case Liverpool and Arsenal win the finals.

Going by how this season has gone on only the worse case scenario is going to happen.