Liverpool comeback

>liverpool comeback
>tottenham comeback

Come on now this shit is ridiculous it's even more fairy tale than wrestling. Does anyone still believe this isn't staged?

Attached: 1413857155816.jpg (320x323, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_advantage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being a gipsy and caring if CL is staged or not kek, back to the sewer

Ajax are just shit and Barca can't cheat with VAR

Shut up dirty gypsy

Yeah, I felt the same. I kind of knew the goal was coming.

This too.
Strange feeling ...

Attached: 1480991823637.png (1024x614, 623K)

Imagine actually thinking this was staged. This isn't one person vs one person, staging football has so many variables and when the goals come like they did it is literally impossible.
If someone or some group actually paid money to fix this game they would not want it to be down to a literal last second in extra time hoof up the pitch, do you not understand the variables in that alone?

TL;DR - romania more like romanishutthefuckup

Just like in scripted video games like PES and FIFA right?

But no of course this shit isn't staged (real life, not games).

Only absolute idiots believe in conspiracy theories. It's a very good litmus test of intellect, if someone attempts to espouse a conspiracy theory to you, then simply don't speak to them again

dunno, tottenham wouldn't be scripted to reach the final
this was a classic case of slippy feet by a young team

>Only absolute idiots believe in conspiracy theories

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania

rigged as fuck there is no fucking way Barcelona or Ajax lose 9 out of 10 times

>I believe what mass media tells me, thus I am superior.

Kek.

>9 out of 10

More like 999 out of 1000

Everyone knows it's rigged ya brainlet. It's still fun to watch and play along with the story.

>Ajax is shit
Dude they played 3-3
you only won because of retarded UEFA rules

Just think for a minute how fucking hard it would be to stage a game like this kek

For which possible purpose would someone care about doing that?

>team i like loses to away goal
>hate the rule now
Fuck off mate, the away goal is a perfectly fine metric, it's better to score 3 goals away than 1 goal away and 2 at home.

>it's even more fairy tale than wrestling.
literally what did he mean by this?

Why?
>muh atmosphere

They played the 'sit back and defend' strat and couldn't even stop a weak Spurs that hasn't scored in 3 games against pub teams

Ajax are shit

What is this from? It looks familiar

>plastic doesn't understand home advantage

You won't feel it through your TV Hans

Why would you have an advantage at home?
Both teams lost at home.
>muh atmosphere

Attached: 1556652415354.jpg (768x432, 188K)

it's obviously staged, I am now convinced of it.

How the fuck can it be staged? Do you acually think Ajax did that on purpose?

Neck yourself, bogdan

Not only is it literally impossible to stage, imagine how much it would fucking cost. There is SO MUCH money in the game right now and some twats on 4chin think someone is bankrolling Ajax to throw the game in the last second.

>no fucking way Barcelona or Ajax lose 9 out of 10 times
Barca played worse than Liverpool in 3 out of 4 halves of football, they only won the first game by a large margin thanks to a wonder strike from Messi.
Ajax are very good but not invincible, they haven't wrapped up their league like Barca have. They probably played the best for 3 of 4 halves themselves but that last half was so poor they lost it all.

Home advantage is a thing mate, no matter how much you pretend it's a meme. Though maybe I am wrong and you know more than every single footballer in existence.

Wrestling is based tho

it was pretty amazing to see defenders simply stop doing anything at certain times. I dunno if players have gotten sloppy with trying to hide the script or what but it was sad to watch.

when the unexpected happens more often than the expected, and you don't believe in the supernatural, then there obviously has to be some sort of trick behind it.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

>i-i-its a thing
What exactly is "home advantage"?

Attached: 59400286_10219343990296744_7020563682459385856_n.jpg (439x290, 15K)

think about it, it's the next level in entertainment.
applying to football what they did with wrestling, but with the added advantage that everybody thinks it's not staged: what a goldmine for Mr. Noseberg.

The same thing happens in every game of football from sunday league to premier league.
They are human. They have stamina. They get tired. Idiot.

>What exactly is "home advantage"?
You'd call it "muh atmosphere".

Or don't bother, funnel millions into refining the best teams possible then watch them play exciting and entertaining football on their own.
But you're probably right, I'm sure they can keep everyone quiet in this age of social media instead, there wouldn't be any rogue youth players speaking up or anything.

>Implying both teams won't bottle it and Madrid won't somehow end up lifting the trophy.

So home advantage IS a meme. And since both teams play at home once, there really is no advantage anyway since both have it once.

And why does this shitty rule only apply in UEFA shit and nowhere else.
This rule is garbage and shouldn't exist. Tottenham didn't win the last few CL matches yet they still advanced.

if it was fixed they'd probably have interesting teams in the final instead of the most boring shit imaginable

This. I stopped speaking to every retard who said that NSA is listening phones lmao.

That's not what he said, disregarding whatever echo-chamber you live in and thinking alternative medias don't have an agenda.

Please explain to me how you would stage this you butthurt gypo

>So home advantage IS a meme.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_advantage
It's a thing in every sport. It's a thing in every competition. Stop being retarded.
>And since both teams play at home once, there really is no advantage anyway since both have it once.
Because going into the first game 0-0 is the same as going into the second game 3-0 on aggregate. You're a retard.
>And why does this shitty rule only apply in UEFA shit and nowhere else.
Not true, happens in the World Cup and Euros too
>Tottenham didn't win the last few CL matches yet they still advanced.
By "few" you mean two cherry picked legs right? Because they beat Man City 1-0 then beat Ajax 3-2 in the last 4 games.

>the most boring shit imaginable
I've seen people call Liverpool a lot of things, never boring though. Do you actually watch football or just post on here?

Propaganda, love, for the same reason Argentinians love Mbapped and want to be retarded nogs now.

Hi cia

>complaining about aways goals

Signs of a butthurt kid or some faggot who picked up watching sport this season

>Var is introduced
>double english final

Attached: hmmmty.jpg (680x566, 16K)

5 minutes of Fergie time. Why?

When the Fifa got their ass beated because they fixed matches you can't deny that they FIX MATCHES

the best side won both games

Almost as if all the Spicscum were cheating their ways to finals this whole time
>no more donaldo offside winners
>no more barca getting players sent off for breathing near them
BEAUTIFUL

Nobody is denying that match fixing exists, sane people are denying that this game was or could have been fixed.

the game is so random, you couldn't fix that spurs match. what about those two almost goals that hit the posts from ajax. could've been a different result

lol it felt just like that
i knew the goal was coming and then it did, last second just like fifa

>just like fifa
It's almost like FIFA is a video game that attempts to replicate the real life sport of football. Funny that.

Hello there my Christian brethren

Working overtime I see?

It's almost like fifa has a proven history of rigging both real games and its video games

>it's because of VAR
correlation doesn't mean causation, dumbasses.
I wonder if Real has been in decline because they sold Ronaldo, Bale is always injured, Modric getting old mixed with the fact they had two bad managers in between Zidane and they weren't hungry enough for more CL trophies.

Bump
>new taxpayer stadium
>go to cl final
>magical comebacks in every sport every yr

Attached: 1551540832350.jpg (600x782, 58K)

>fifa has a proven history of rigging video games
Spoken like a true child. The only proof I have ever seen of "scripting" is...well...nothing actually. Just kids shouting it when they lose.
Teams definitely go through periods especially later in games where they are "tougher", I'd imagine they difficulty level increases for a period if the game is close and it's the last 20 mins or something, but that's just part of the game it's not rigging you're just shit.

I'll wait for you to explain how this game was rigged though, I'd love a good laugh.

I don't think this game was rigged but it wouldn't surprise me. Refs are often corrupt and this ref gave too many favors to spurs

>Or don't bother, funnel millions into refining the best teams possible then watch them play exciting and entertaining football on their own.
be careful what you wish for.
this need for immediate entertainment and constant gratification has made every fan a sheep.
do you actually think there's no social, political and economic ulterior motives behind football becoming this meme sport that lately seems to always provide "drama" and "emotion"?

>football becoming this meme sport that lately seems to always provide "drama" and "emotion"?
How lately is lately? 2019? 2010? 1966? Football has been a very dramatic and entertaining sport for longer than most of us have been alive, I'm sure you can find dramatic scenes from cup games farther back than that too, nevermind the thousands that have no footage.
If you're saying that football has loads of money to keep us distracted and entertained I wouldn't be surprised but I also think it's far more likely that it's just billionaires funneling their blood money and either making profit or "extreme gambling" as they go.

And to be clear I don't wish for it at all. I'd much prefer football to be significantly cheaper even at the expense of quality play, local games would be much more worth watching that way and players wouldn't just be mercenaries like they are now, not that I can blame them with the money thrown at them.

yep. i mean just look at the demographics of liverpool and tottenham fans. compare this to the demographics of democrats, starbucks customers, nintendo fans etc. coincidence? dont make me laugh. connect the dots people.

Just like united in 1999 or Liverpool in 2005?

are you trying to tell me that Norf FC customers go to Starbucks? Americans should be banned from the internet

I mean Americans with a German proxy