Is this based or cringe?

Is this based or cringe?

Attached: DD0FC9DC-FD83-4082-B8E6-04537F46B641.png (1197x872, 717K)

Beta af

>too much of a fucking beta to park in his own parking space
>'WTF WHY DOESN'T POGDAB RESPECT ME?'

Cringe. Same vein as retiring shirt numbers, if the person isn't there any more then it should become free to use.

Ferguson had such a hold over these guys. Imagine being in your 40s and still thinking like this.

I bet the real reason is because Pogba parks sideways across the managers spot, the disabled spot and the loading zone

absolutely cringe, this is why manu is struggling since fergusson left, no balls in that club.

Pathetic and probably one of the reasons why the players have zero respect for him.

gayest thing I'll read this year

bet he diddled them as well

beta and cringe

top cuck

Cringe and cuckpilled

Just undermine your own authority Ole. From a country that invented vikings, its shameful

yes man

A good example of why the club is failing

It would've been based if SAF was dead.
It's like naming after a living person

His whole nostalgia act is pathetic
Constantly reminding the team of how much better it was when you played there isn't actually gonna motivate them

The whole aura around him at Man Utd is so fucking creepy for a living ex-manager. They've already got a statue of him and a fucking stand named after him.

how long is his car

cringe

complete pandering to muh tradishon in the most pointless and desperate way possible

a fucking parking space? seriously

>Ole is the players' friend and a beta
>They abandon him after 11 games unbeaten
>Mourinho is the players' mean boss and an alpha
>They abandon him after 2 seasons
So what type of manager can deal with Mutt Utd? Or are they simply unmanageable?

Deschamps in desu

need Siol nan Gaidheal to bring back based jocks like that instead of the ninnies and pansies we have now

cringe and cucked

not a bad call. how does he handle pogba

I'd like to see this faggot come in one morning and see pogba parking in his spot.
Bet he wouldn't say a word.

They are unmanageable. The whole squad has to go. The executives at Man Utd have to go.

man u is like wall st when the chips are down. bunch of talentless hacks left scratching their head

Attached: 1557268331887.jpg (1080x964, 240K)

Bit racist innit

>fucking 46 year old manager of united acting like he's just got his first assistant manager job and is happy to just be learning
unbelievable

Kek

might actually be the first mildly intelligient post on Yea Forums for some years

Incredibly onions. Firing Mouyes was a mistake.

With beads and mirrors

Pogba's problem is low effort, he tries harder for France than for Man Utd. Also he plays with infinitely better players so his shortcomings are noticed less. The manager doesn't matter for him

>"I don't want to park there, that's where daddy parks"

i dont blame him, there is a critical mass of dabbing idiots, you can have two of that kind of player on a team and be fine, but three or more and it just goes full retard

Little memento he got from an ex-colleague

Attached: chrome_2019-05-08_15-06-30.jpg (893x427, 93K)

It's cringe but to keep him at United i'll say it's based

Fucking cringe and beta and everything wrong with that shit club. The Fergie era is fucking over, get over it already

Based pogba dabbing on common courtesy

What a girl

First thing he should've done after getting the job was parked up there and fucked his wife/girlfriend/whale.

>ManU becoming the new Liverpool
What a glorious sight

A photo of Ole at the wheel