/tugão/ (formerly /LigaNOS/)

News:
>Bruno Fernandes sold to Manchester City for £47m
>Benfica é merda

Attached: untitled.png (900x900, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tn1G7RiMyI
t.me/spfooty
desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira-liga/artigos/manchester-city-tem-plano-para-levar-felix-sem-ter-de-pagar-clausula-de-rescisao
desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira-liga/artigos/imprensa-italiana-divulga-denuncia-anonima-que-implica-pepe-e-coentrao
youtube.com/watch?v=HdJr5HENsgw
nytimes.com/2019/05/09/sports/champions-league-europe-restructuring.html
ptchan.org/b/res/40387.html
vimeo.com/rodastv
youtu.be/9C1BCAgu2I8?list=RD1ST9TZBb9v8
youtube.com/watch?v=stRJOUJlOLc
youtube.com/watch?v=ege3Rl1c5g4
ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/benfica/noticias/interior/grimaldo-tem-venda-iminente-e-ha-sucessor-na-calha-o-benfica-agrada-10882655.html
record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/aves/detalhe/fpf-confirma-ausencia-do-aves-da-liga-europa-e-inclusao-do-rio-ave
rtp.pt/play/p293/portugalex
abola.pt/nnh/Noticias/Ver/787397
youtube.com/watch?v=4tYaZ37THxs
youtube.com/watch?v=qRMTj_e4sXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rate gf

Attached: 1455844133058.jpg (1381x2454, 1.68M)

good morning /tugão/
here’s the aforementioned 2004-05 season I talked of yesterday
probably the most based season (back when Benfica were league-less and going through the Sporting trademark JUST phase) where anyone could actually beat anyone, close race to the top til the very end and of course, some refball as to be expected

youtu.be/7tn1G7RiMyI

based Trappatoni, that was straight up catenaccio back then

Is Félix being sold lads

I don’t know why but I find 2002-2005 Benfica very likeable, probably because they were going through the same phase as Sporting is now and had finished as low as 6th in 2002, it’s probably because of that and Fehér but I find those 2002-2005 teams hard to hate despite being Benfica

Attached: EA1DBD3B-38AE-4F9F-973D-45554465DBCC.jpg (400x300, 53K)

don't make fun of mesi pls

Benfica were 6th in 2001, not 2002 my bad

MESSI MORE LIKE MISSI HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAA

>pits out of focus
can't rate her, sorry

For me, it's black Saitama.

Attached: danilo.jpg (740x976, 111K)

Yes

Holy shit can't unsee

Previous:

A tua mãe é que é merda filho da puta.

you are now aware of the witcher cast for the adaptation

at least geralt isn't played by idris elba

does anyone know how to bypass this nónio crap?

/tugão/ was a mistake

Can Braga win the league someday?

Yes. It could be this weekend, in fact, if you are good at FIFA and don't need to make a new savefile.

based/10

Attached: 1523549626787.jpg (600x509, 59K)

never. they literally spend all season playing once per week because their retarded manager failed europa league play off. they still performed like shit against the 3 stooges. if you want to win the league you have to beat the 3 stooges, boavista did it that year

>the 3 stooges
never have i heard a better phrase to define the big 3, it really is like the 3 stooges sometims, christ our league is fucked

but we will still watch our league

Porto is Curly and I don't fucking care

Attached: Imagem2.png (625x660, 752K)

Bruno Fernandes is worth at least 100€ mil

this, but >we keep sending players off for lower prices than they are worth
and last season, for absolutely nothing even if it wasn't our fault

>that narration
love

No

Varandas won't fuck this one up. It'll be his crown jewel sale

he better, please we need to atleast make good money to rebuild our squad to find a replacement for Bruno Fernandes

I like the idea of giving doumbia an increased role next season. He's looked good from what I've seen

lol
nigga
just lol
like omfg how dumb and delusional is Sporting fan base

why do I keep buying season tickets lmao

Next year is our year companheiro

this too, I like him and he’s been impressive
however how do you replace Bruno Fernandes

>dumb and delusional
has always been, you can point to any time period and “next year is our year” has been prevalent, specially after 1982
sporting has always been a force to win, and usually the only ones that stop sporting are themselves:
alcochete
christmas week failure
bad decisions regarding structure and leadership
caring more about the rivals than ourselves
players leaving for bargain prices without doing anything

once we figure these out, it’s gonna be like the 50s-60s again

Fernandes is just immense. I really hope he stays another year

yeah, sure thing mate
nigga he's already sold lmao
you're delusional too
>once we figure these out, it’s gonna be like the 50s-60s again
actually you're much much worse

I've seen this all before, time and time again. I've come to terms and accepted I'll never see Sporting win the league again. don't care any more

I was there with 10k other in the stadium when we where in 11th place.
I was there when they sold club patrimony, leaded by Rogério Alves in AG, at the time, fooling every associate.
I was there when the associates where discussing what club to form after the inevitable bankrupt.
Now the associates want that time back, voting for the exact people that destroyed the club over the years.

fuck it, fuck them and fuck you

I don’t think *I’ll* ever see sporting win again but given an indefinite amount of time it will happen, it’s a matter of time, no matter how long it takes, you don’t know how things are in 2037 or 2071, we can only guess

accepting the problems is the first step of fighting them, and we’ve barely got any union cause >muh bdc and >vagandasout

if everyone could shut the fuck up, admit mistakes were made and move on we’d start our path to recovery

Keizer is rebuilding sporting like he did Ajax

> if everyone could shut the fuck up, admit mistakes were made and move on we’d start our path to recovery
I dunno if you're aware that fans like you are a major part of the problem but whatever, keep fooling yourself
nigga wtf did this guy ever do in ajax, seriosly
ofc im happy with the recent results, but this coach is shit, our defending is still atrocious (just send the full back to press in the midfield lmao) and our attack is literally BF

Look who he bought. He formed the current team that's well on their way to a cl final

user, I know this is somewhat unrelated because Portugal is not Brazil and sportinguistas seem to be smarter than your average Carioca but you might want to take a look on what Vasco became. It's Sporting three times worse. Everyone there, except the athletes, cared only about the politics and the money the team made out of dumb supporters, to the point when Eurico Miranda's opposition got weaker, it became something like a Mafia.

>fans like you are a major part of the problem
fans that can admit that bdc made an error and was rightly punished?
I know what he did was massively important to our survival but there are certain limits that cannot be crossed, causing unrest is not one of them

yeah I’ve heard of Vasco’s situation from time to time, it makes me think that we’ve not got it as bad but we should never devolve into that level

listen, I really doubt this because we’re unlucky and unappealing and Ajax are appealing and historically good in Europe

is one of them*

I'd give keizer a chance more than some fraud peseiro type figure

yes, I would too, however this is still sporting we’re talking about and not the bastion of football that is Ajax

I'd be happy with an EL Semi final appearance next year and the league

EL semi-final is somewhat more possible than winning the league, think about it

then fucking hire him to coach the youngsters
he's fucking shit, really, look at how we play, seriously take the green glasses and tell me you like how we defend and that you get the way we attack

>sportinguistas seem to be smarter than your average Carioca
I fucking wish, they're even worse because they actively deceive and betray the club and the associates only perpetuate it, it's utter garbage
did you knew that it was the sporting supporters that avoided signing Mourinho because he >he ripped our shirt when he was a coach for another club before playing us
fucking kek, associates actually went there and all but punched Luís Duque, but were they up in arms when a president made then choose between what sports to keep? were they there to avoid the selling of patrimony for basically nothing? where were they when plano Roquette was put into practice? where were the fans when they built a new stadium WITHOUT a pavillion for indoor sports? THE MOST FUCKING ECLECTIC CLUB IN THE WORLD didn't have a pavilion until a few years ago.
How more ridiculous can we be? I dunno but I'm fucking sure the Sporting fan base will surprise us once again by eating up what is served by media.
dumbest fan base in the fucking world
shut the fuck up, you're trying to make me a Bruno supporter when in fact I'm a Sporting supporter. this isn't about BdC, he's gone and he's not coming back. This is about making the same mistakes all over again and you're too stupid to realize it.
>I know what he did was massively important to our survival but there are certain limits that cannot be crossed, causing unrest is not one of them
>cannot be crossed, causing unrest is not one of them
read what I just fucking wrote and shut the fuck up holy fucking shit you're a walking caricature, really, you're everything that's wrong with the club
do you even think for a single second that if he was involved in some way it wouldn't be public by now?

m7 you've only got past the CL group-stage once if I'm not mistaken

We aren't even making CL next year. Since Portugal only has two CL spots. I'm talking about Europa League

Look at the team he has too. How the fuck can you defend well with braindead defenders like Coates

I’d love to say that this isn’t about BdC but it’s what everyone talks about and it’s used as a magic fix to every problem, I know he’s not coming back and I hope he doesn’t but the thing is, what more can we do? what do you think we can do since you’ve just been giving shit without any ideas on what to do, so tell me, how do we fix sporting

oh yes because I was totally talking about the CL but I accidentally labelled it as the EL, the Echampions League, oops!

>dumbest fan base in the fucking world
user, Eurico was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and still ran for the president seat on Vasco late last year. Then the only person who had balls to make opposition to him found out the elections are actually rigged and got the law system to declare the votes illegal and to do a redo. Eurico, on good faith, said he wouldn't take part so another party came to make opposition to the oppositor. So, this third party won and the first thing he done after being elected? Naming Eurico as their director. No fan protested.
Trust me, it can't get any worse.

>Coates
He's literally, and I mean LITERALLY, our best defender and the only player left that actually likes the club.
I'm telling you this from the bottom of my hearth: I'd rather they sold off the club so the "glory" hunters stay there and I'd be off to campeonato nacional playing with the real Belenenses.

we can start by NOT ELECTING the very same ppl that destroyed the club over the years. are you even aware what's going on with the rest of the sports?

you'll love this story:
did you knew that in the first election that BdC ran and lost vs Godinho were fixed?
how do we know this? well, BdC won 1 or 2years latter, and by law you're forced to keep the ballots for 4 years if I'm not mistaken, and when they went there to do a recount the ballots had been destroyed. When the former AG president was confronted by this in front of all the associates what did the fans do? killed him? demanded explanations? what? nothing! I was there too, so I'm to blame too, should have shit kicked his head.
yeah we're the dumbest

>what's going on with the rest of the sports?
yeah, we won the futsal CL, still in contention to win the league in futsal, hell we've even won the table football league, table tennis and even swimming, you can't always win them all

yeah coates is great and based, you're wrong on this one

I like Coates but he makes horrendous mistakes. See the game vs atleti for a good example. I think all around Mathieu is better

>there's no correlation between success in one and the other
Next year is your year!!

EL is clearly a much inferior competition so really there's very little correlation

> yeah, we won the futsal CL, still in contention to win the league in futsal, hell we've even won the table football league, table tennis and even swimming, you can't always win them all
look mate, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but this season was all planed on almost all sports except for woman's football and little else, I'm not talking about wins and losses, I'm talking about the future plans, what are they doing about the future, they are replacing ppl with decades of winning experience with friends. This shouldn't be a surprise considering how varandas got the job in the club in the first place.
But whatever, that's what I meant, you only care about those sports when they win, you probably don't even know Miguel Maia is leaving. Hell you probably don't even know who he is.

I know that you’re a benzika bandwagoner because Moroccan football sucks because of your previous posts but sure, keep telling that to yourself, keep comparing the EL, an interior competition in which only shitters like us and the Russians and Sevilla care about to the CL, a competition rigged for the Big 4

the reason why I only brought up the winners was because o know you can’t always win them all, teams come and go, big members will always move on eventually, we’re not a club that can always win so we should be happy when we do, I know we want to be ruthless winners but it’s not always the case in any sport

>>Bruno Fernandes sold to Manchester City for £47m

that's 47 mill too high

>>Benfica é merda

no news then

that’s £53 million too low, give us money for the gelson transfer, pablo

>benfica é merda
>no news then
based

>Moroccan football sucks because of your previous posts
Wew. Btw I'm portuguese

Bruno Fernandes is worth 150mil in today's market

Cala-te, Manuel Marouan da Costa

sure thing ziyech, aren’t you meant to be playing against Tottenham?

>the absolute state of AJAX

GUYS DON'T LET OUR FIRST /TUGÃO/ DIE AAAAA

Best CL semis I've ever seen.

/tugão/ dying? never

/tugão/ won't survive

If they still had keizer they would have won. ten Hag is a fraud

Who /no longer interested in watching football outside of CL knock-out stages/ here?

How and why the fuck should I go back to shitty poor TUGÃO after watching world class matches like the ones we watched these last couple of days?

Brazilian posters need to spit some facts along the day to keep it alive or something

Big match Sporting will pot 8 goals again in their next match to restore order

>he doesn’t want to watch a 0-0 between tondela and belenenses sad attended by 19 people
sucks to be you

>he doesn’t want to watch a 0-0 between tondela and belenenses sad attended by 19 people
Ah *sips* now that's real football.

>belenenses
*Jamorenses

There is no reason to watch our league unless you support a team.

I'm honestly feeling the effects of this. How do you get excited to watch Tondela x Chaves when you can watch Champions League?
Bye malta, it was good posting here. Here's my last soulless Sporting pepe.

Attached: 1526838801586.png (812x899, 141K)

because this is just a preview for the Benfica run in the CL next season with Florentino, João Félix, Rúben Dias, Ferro, and Jota.

Attached: 1552858997827.png (436x679, 105K)

tfw you will never watch Benfica win an European trophy

Attached: 20.jpg (657x527, 67K)

Reminder

Attached: Untitled.png (1368x225, 21K)

>Tondela x Chaves
soul
>Champions League
soulless

(And that was the only time SCP got through the CL group-stage afaik. Btw you're free to tell me how many times they went to EL semi-finals)

I was in the stadium for the home match against Buyern. The stadium was absolutely dead once they scored the 5th. It still haunts me to this day.

use this one instead

Attached: KillsYourLeague.jpg (900x900, 122K)

>yfw Benfica loses in the CL qualifying playoffs

Attached: 1545683053908.jpg (480x640, 12K)

user the champion is qualified directly ;)

Can't believe the fucking nigga babies from Lisboa are gonna win the league

God I had a lapse and forgot Porto choked the title away.

LMAOing at Ajax

/elite/ Dutch choking pedigree on those lads

Gotta say lads, best CL in year.
>he fucking slipped

Attached: 1234554389.jpg (278x181, 9K)

this final is an insult to the competition, bottlers derby

Attached: 1547466752926.png (1106x1012, 660K)

>Champions League
>no champions
OH NO NO NO
If only they went back to the 90s format.

Just noticed this aswell, why even call it champions league just change it to millionaire league or some shit

You're gonna curse city with words like that

>survives another champsons ligue evening
Is /tugão/, dare I say it, a success?

not a big fan of generals, but it is what it is

For it to be truly a success we need more foreign posters watching our league, we need the magic of the Cup final, forget Green Goblin, forget the Magic Ball it's time to go even further beyond.

Por favor, desliguem O VAR

This was an atypical season though. But still, you can ask any boomer, and they'll tell you that the big teams had more trouble playing the rest until 10 years ago or so. Reaching 80 points was an achievement and guaranteed league title. It's only the standard nowadays among the title contenders.

Sleep tight, /tugão/

Attached: D6E6xlwW4AIIG7_.jpg (896x1016, 117K)

>-30 na distrital

>(you)

Attached: 286.jpg (550x500, 82K)

Too bad they choked against Frankfurt or we'd have some comfy Portuguese midday EL

how obsessed are you

here's a funfact: sporting has been to the quarters of the *CL* in 1982, round of 16 in 1975 aswell

this, fucking this
UEFA only cares about the most money so of course 4th placed teams in big leagues can get in, if they went to the champions only format or the early 90s format it would be acceptable

Bruno Fernandes is better than KdB. He'll prove it. KdB couldn't perform on a cold, wet pitch in Belém

in Jamor*

How would you perform with 32 fans whistling at you

Can we have Ruben Dias? Wolves fan here.

Take one lightly used Seferovic from them

We actually need a striker, but for back up. Not sure if he would be happy on the bench.

>We actually need a striker, but for back up. Not sure if he would be happy on the bench.
I just want him out of the league

Attached: 1542831117806.jpg (1442x587, 339K)

based

Attached: plswatchvar.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Yet again the postman ruining a tugão match

That's very fun indeed given some clubs have been in seven finals

Attached: anime7.jpg (689x720, 297K)

Chola mais

Chupa-me a piça caralho

yea I remember this game. what an absolute tinpot league we have

Attached: 1489007300166.jpg (400x396, 22K)

o ar de marrocos ta te a queimar os miolos

Diz o mancebo que fuma o que eu vejo plantado que entretanto chega cheio de plástico e água salgada

VAI TOMAR NU CU PORCO
AQUE E BENFICA

ISSSO AEEEEEE

and how many wins out of those 7
and when were those?

Is he as good as he is in FM? Perfect fit for top 6 team needing a holding mid

Football didn't start in the 90s.

it didn’t, but there’s no point in being in 7 finals if you don’t win them

Benfica has 1 more European trophy than Sporting in more than triple the attempts

>it didn’t, but there’s no point in being in 7 finals if you don’t win them
It means Benfica was at least the second best club in Europe 7 times.
Of course it hurts when you lose all those finals but a club who has been in a lot of finals has more history, even if they didn't win.

>there's no point in fucking 7 girls if you don't get a rimjob, said the incel

its more like going to 7 different dates and only fucking once

Fucking is tiresome

while that is true and respectable, your average zoomer will only care about the winners, but in all honesty fuck zoomers, they’re one of the many problems in football

>compares football to sex to prove a point
>uses anime images as reactions
can’t tell which is more pathetic
if you’re going to make that comparison atleast do it like

I can totally relate to this hahahaha

Attached: 1555942747966.jpg (601x508, 94K)

lads I'm worried Benfica will sell half their team and some players are too old :(

J. Felix OUT
Ruben Dias OUT
Grimaldo OUT
Samaris OUT
Florentino OUT?
Jota OUT?

Cervi OUT finnaly
Fejsa OUT too old allways injured

Jonas too old
Jardel too old

I worry

Attached: DRb7H0TXcAAx9Ds.jpg (849x1200, 130K)

>have shit team
>win league
the shittier Benfica is, the more likely to win the league they are
I wonder why

Out of those only Grimaldo, Samaris and Cervi will go out. Don't forget Benfica will make a lot of money from Jimenez + Carillo and the other carousel player sales.

bump for Leiria going to 2nd Division

Good afternoon felow /tugas/
How is everyone doing?
For me, the best teams that could get in the Segunda Liga would be União de Leiria and Espinho

I said I wouldn't post here anymore but I can't not post here, so that means I'll watch Aves x Moreirense tomorrow whether you like it or not.
Also Bruno de Carvalho did nothing wrong.

Attached: Bruno_de_Carvalho_2_FILIPEAMORIM055_WEB-1060x594.jpg (1060x594, 125K)

How do you even have the strenght to watch those shitty games? I watch my team because it's my team and because I go to the stadiums, otherwise I coulnd't give two fucks

I usually watch them in one monitor then shitpost on the other so it's on the background most of the time. No matter how shitty the game is, it always makes up for good background noise and eventual action.
Also, what is your team?

His grandfather is portuguese and is his father figure

I don't have portuguese blood and if I followed the league because of that it would be pretty cringy. Most of my family is italian, the kind that would have lunch together every sunday with the grandmother sitting at the top of the table, and we would say graces before touching food or shit like that. Can we not blog about this before this devolves into tripfagging? There are other hues here too.

based and finally
we need historical clubs like (the actual) belenenses, estrela da amadora, união de leiria and beira-mar back

Delusional lol
Felix's parents already met with man City owners

I like you, my paulista friend

>joão felix and bruno fernandes in man city
I wonder how the Sporting vs Benfica dynamic will work
just kidding they won’t care when they’re rolling in money

>estrela da amadora
God I miss playing Elifoot 98 so bad right now.

Attached: D5-jp9VWsAA3M2z.jpg:large.jpg (990x630, 184K)

I forgot to ask, why are they extinct now? Bankrupcy?

they need a better logo for estrela da amadora

Yep, financial woes fucked them over at the end of the 08-09 season, the season after Boavista went down because of Apito Dourado, after finishing 13th in the Segunda Divisão they went bankrupt in 2011

10th* not 13th

tl;dr
relegated in 2009 for financial problems, disbanded 2011

They already work together in national team

IMO only Grimaldo and Rafa will leave. Benfica has the money of Jimenez, Carrillo and also Jovic. I admit that Dias leaves instead of Rafa. Any other sell would be unwise apart from Salvio and Fejsa - who won't be nowhere near as useful in the future as they were

O que há pra hoje.

Attached: benfica.jpg (431x357, 73K)

that too
atleast our players play well together for the national team regardless of clubs unlike england
fuck england

t.me/spfooty

I-is that... Brasfoot?

Nope, Elifoot 98. The original one. I have to find a way to properly crack it on my OS though. And I have to find a player in Sporting to change nationality so it has only 5 estrangeiros.

O caralho do Sporting podia bem ser um time brasileiro ou o caraças, não tem um tuga nesta equipa.

Attached: sporting.jpg (431x357, 76K)

cancer

>/tugão/ actually being somewhat activate during a week day
Is this the beginning of a new era?

>J. Felix OUT
>Grimaldo OUT
>Samaris OUT
>Florentino OUT?
>Jota OUT?
>Cervi OUT
Not out.

Hope we can make this as good as /bundes/

Wrong

Based and ______

Prove it.

>Félix

Alguém foi à Queima do Porto?

Ya, comi a tua namorada.

Fizeste bem, tens bom gosto

Já que ninguém a satisfaz tive que ser eu. Não leves a mal.

Nem a tua mão direita satisfazes

Sim, comi a tua cota E a tua cadela. Estavam podres de bêbedas, foi o máximo. Como eu tinha MD ficaram todas vidradinhas

/tugão/-escola secundária

Attached: file.png (282x252, 95K)

>can't handle the bantz

>benfiquistas finalmente a deixar Portugal e a voltar para a Mouraria
Insh'allah, Salaam Alleikum

This is so fucking based
I miss Gabriel Alves

we big time now

Attached: benficapepe5.jpg (499x499, 113K)

>mouro não sabe beber vinho
Expectável

Attached: Imagem63.png (683x632, 600K)

desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira-liga/artigos/manchester-city-tem-plano-para-levar-felix-sem-ter-de-pagar-clausula-de-rescisao

Vieira at it again.

>City gets the next GOAT
>Benfica gets an washed up Gabriel Jesus

>Gabriel Jesus
That's cute. Who would pay his wages? Plus Robben's, if that deal turns out to be true.

Adidas would be in in the deal.

>beber merda de forma respeitável
Sorte tens de não usar uma palhinha

Robben news was just a suggestion by a German newspaper on an article about his future.

Yeah of course just like B. Fernandes was already confirmed at City and now they came out and said they never approached him I'll believe it when I see it.
Rafa just signed a new contract, I think he's a good player but he's only been good for this season and I doubt there's teams dumb enough to ignore his past 2-3 years of garbage play. He needs at least 1 more season at this level.

>he doesn't have a 10+ year old save on FM with his local team bringing them to the glory of consecutive league wins and CL quarter finals.

Attached: 1501614794106.jpg (600x565, 54K)

>my local team is actually one of the greatest clubs in Brazil
Feels bad.

>Benfica e merda
Kys tripeiro/lagarto

O Diogo Jota tem

Attached: img_920x518$2019_04_29_23_27_01_1540606.jpg (920x518, 102K)

Bump as a reminder that Benfica should be playing Chelsea right now.

Chaves, Vila Real e Pedras Salgadas.
Fiz aqueles caralhos ganhar liga dos campeões como o Benfica ganhou taças da cerveja.

And I should be fucking Prime Michelle Trachtenberg while Taylor Momsen licked her butthole

Get used to not getting what you want

I once won the league for StewBVLL in online soccer manager. Does it count?

Attached: soyboy_journo.jpg (960x901, 90K)

Brothers, it's time to eat. Inshallah

Attached: benficaqttakbir.jpg (1066x1333, 75K)

Are you for real now?

Read that as "Prime Margaret Thatcher" and was seriously wondering what the fuck was wrong with you.

I'll add Farense to that. Gotta reclaim the soul of algarvian football from the evil and artificial Portimonense.

i kek'd because i read the exact same thing

yeah shit how did i not mention farense, i'm sure there's others that i've missed

share links of queima videos pls

>start an unemployed save in FM18
>mondinense picks me up
>play for a few seasons
>promotions, EL regular, top 3, CL regular
>quit because that shit is worse than heroin

A couple of months ago their actual IRL manager actually went on such a ridiculous tirade that was picked up by Record. Was fucking hilarious desu as I had never heard about them until I managed them

É sintomático que as únicas bandeiras estrangeiras sejam de tugas emigrados/com proxies. Esta liga de merda nunca vai ganhar audiência no estrangeiro fora dos imigras. Um jogador da eplel escorrega numa poça de caril e tem tráfego do que o maior jogo do ano no /tugão/

>portimão
>olhão
It's been absolutely dire these last couple of decades bro, still seething

Errado, nos clássicos temos sempre estrangeiros

We can all agree it's shit, but it's still /ourleague/ and it has enough posters for a general. Plus it survived this week's CL shitstorm.

Remember you're in here for the bantz. Serious discussion reeking of soja belongs in reddit and VM.

this, we should be lucky to not have customers
i can't imagine someone bandwagoning sporting or braga and honestly that's a good thing, it's nice that we get to keep our comfy soap opera of a league while the others can watch oil money fc vs too much rubles fc and pretend like it's the best thing ever

we've still got our soul, it's not much but it's more soul than the EPL or the La Liga, and we should be pretty happy about that

What's VM.

visão de merdaco

perdão, é mercado e não merdaco

MANDEM VIDEOS DA QUEIMA

A MERDA DA FAP QUE SE FODA

QUE VIDEOS CARALHO

DE BADALHOCAS A SEREM BADALHOCAS

How many lifelongs would Benfica gain if they won the CL?

portobros... wtf is pepe doing?

desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira-liga/artigos/imprensa-italiana-divulga-denuncia-anonima-que-implica-pepe-e-coentrao

Attached: file.png (793x586, 76K)

quite a lot, comparable to leicester city's but they'd stick cause they are champions more often than not

to be fair any competitive team that wins the CL outside of the big 4 leagues would gain quite a lot of lifelongs

>denúncia anónima
Into the trash it goes.

agreed, just look at Ajax

>Sócrates process started with an anonymous source
You're right, Sócrates did nothing wrong. Fucking Ministério Público, going after the little man!

>Sócrates did nothing wrong
Correct.

fuck off Costa

VAMOS A FODA

youtube.com/watch?v=HdJr5HENsgw

i do want a portuguese team to win a european competition some time soon, regardless if it's benfica or moreirense, the Liga NOS works best with 3 (if we could get 4 that would really advocate for teams to git gud and get on braga's level, making the league stronger and more competitive) teams in the CL because then we got our best 3 teams in the best competition ready to wave the flag for portugal, having 1 in the group stages and 1 in the playoff opens the door for mistakes to be made that impacts the coefficient negatively

and in the event of one of them failing (most likely >us) the other 2 can just push portugal through
and if all 3 fail, lord have mercy

Don't forget that with the third European competition, third places in the CL group stage won't drop down to the EL anymore.
Also, Valencia getting absolutely pummelled.

oh do they not drop? that could be quite bad to the coefficient considering that last season sporting did just as well as porto coefficient-wise despite being in the EL
being stuck in the group stages (like in 2016-17) doesn't sound like it'd help us in the longrun unless uefa gives a big fat coefficient paycheck for being there

well damn last time i checked it was 1-0 to valencia, rip

I can't believe we might have all-English finals in both competitions. Makes me wanna kill myself.

this, i live here and i can't stand the britbongs
specially their soulless clubs, god damn

i know that they're our /elite/ bros (and muh longest alliance) but they are the worst ones of the bunch imo, croatia deserved it more

brit clubs got soul though

>ywn see your local team fill their 15k stadium in third division

not EPL clubs, i should've specified, my bad

plus they got a population way bigger than ours, if we had a population as big as theirs (we'd starve and go to shit cause of resources) we'd have nice attendances too
reminder that the population of portugal = the population of london

I hate Liverpool but that moment at the end of the match was soulful.

but at the end of the day, they're still soulless
i agree, it was a great moment but all clubs can have great moments

What's wrong with David Luiz? Does he not like football anymore? He looks dead in every match I watch.

7-1

Attached: david-luiz-reuters_2968788b.jpg (620x387, 49K)

Misses el jefe Jesus

nytimes.com/2019/05/09/sports/champions-league-europe-restructuring.html

this is americans not knowing what they're talking about or how to word it but they're talking about the superleague

have the UEFA jews gone too far?

Attached: UEFA_logo_2012.png (300x300, 94K)

wait no they aren't
this is confusing as hell, thanks america
but i think this is even worse than the superleague cause atleast they would have their own cesspool of degeneracy and the CL would unironically get better as a result of more competition other than the big 4 teams

benuldies :DDDDD

that was one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen

guess we'll die

>it's a bad guys win episode

we have too many of those already

Kill me.

O Paciência não fez nada de errado

O MP tem de investigar todas as denúncias. E o caso do Sócrates é diferente: a denúncia partiu da CGD

It was a good shot and he's the reason Frankfurt even got by Benfica in the first place. I think LageBall could have beaten this Chelsea side

The germans broke his spirit

Attached: cc16e473969262685ddfcd87808f4021.jpg (634x635, 65K)

where are the videos of queima god damn it

OH NONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: .png (960x540, 436K)

DELET

Vai-te foder, Mouro!

E devolve o irmão dele

>all these "english teams" in the finals
the only english part is the location, it just happened to be in england.

>all these human posts
The only human part is the animal, it just happened to be a human

there will be more spanish players in the final of the europa league than english players.

i actually think I have one, not sure, is about fucking in front of everyone in AAC?

Já ouvi falar em shots no umbigo e em gajas a chupar dildos. Mandem a merda dos vídeos.

can you fuck off you fucking nigger
nobody cares about some degenerate teenager-tier party

Vai para a cama que se faz tarde, boomer.

I hate drunk people so damn much, god I love cirrhosis, the gift of god to punish these fucking degenerates for not controlling themselves.

ptchan.org/b/res/40387.html

>uns vídeos de umas gordas
Prefiro Carnaval zuka, obrigado.

thanks fren

Attached: 1547636788571s.jpg (200x164, 6K)

>o ptxen ainda existe
deixei de lá ir desde que aquilo foi com os porcos com o novo nuno

vimeo.com/rodastv

Temos de falar com os Holandeses e Suíços, temos de nos unir nesta Liga das Nações contra a ameaça Inglesa.

youtu.be/9C1BCAgu2I8?list=RD1ST9TZBb9v8

youtube.com/watch?v=stRJOUJlOLc

First time I pay attention to that song and it's p gud. Cheers!

Attached: 137252724151.png (853x673, 569K)

Oh that's terrible. Fuck Antena 3 really

Attached: technointerests.jpg (1460x976, 199K)

I don't know if you are fucked up for not liking Antena 3 or for having Yea Forums memes saved.

Oxigénio > Radar = Antena 2 >>> Antena 3

btw this was the only half-decent thing I found out from Brazil recently: youtube.com/watch?v=ege3Rl1c5g4 (but I haven't really been paying attention)

Attached: literarylifestyle.png (1180x1204, 201K)

Oh just found the shit-ton of these I have kkk

Attached: 1402713284197.jpg (1208x844, 438K)

Attached: 1402557226592.png (800x600, 197K)

I don't care with the Brazilian rap scene. I've listened to some of this shit because of the girl I was fucking last year but I'm too busy digging Lhast and Holly Wood now.

>fucking girls
:o

The only reason I'm not fucking men too is because I'm too busy to go outside.

We gotta make these for the teams too.

«Hoje eu perco pouco sou o Benfica»

«Troco o Benfica por algum carinho,
Se ela trocar pela minha paixão»

Lads...

Attached: 268.jpg (800x500, 74K)

Where's the sporting frog you fuck

we don't have one cause we're not title contenders yet

Keizer will have something to say about that next season. Don't worry

>Aves - Moreirense (20:30)
Meaningless game, but there will probably be some shithorsery

don’t give yourself hope please
we still get rekt every time christmas comes and we have depression in january, we only do as well cause of the months before and after christmas and the january results depression

Moreirense’s gonna try to seal their EL spot for the first time ever I believe

They can't go. That's between V.Guimaraes, Rio Ave and Santa Clara at this point. B SAD can't go either. Just look at the sad state of our league, when a 5th place team can't go to EL because of some pre-registration bs.

Yah they failed to obtain a UEFA license

Is Samaris going to stay?
Also what do y guys think about Odysseas? He gonna be a good keeper as years pass? Right now I think he has problems with his exits, sometimes he seems to scared to exit his goalpost and he could have prevented a goal vs Eintracht and be in the Europa League Final right now.

Odysseas is very good, but in the long run Svilar will be their starting keeper

>tf
>tp
sounds about right
svilar is fucking shit

Who can stop us now that we are friends with City? Expect Mahrez in the Summer

He's young bruh. He's making rookie mistakes right now, but I see a lot of potential in him

ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/benfica/noticias/interior/grimaldo-tem-venda-iminente-e-ha-sucessor-na-calha-o-benfica-agrada-10882655.html

>Grimaldo to Napoli or Dortmund for 40M
>maybe Alberto Moreno in

I think he's staying, he was bench-warming but regained relevancy recently.
Odysseas is decent but nothing special. On the limit of being good enough for Benfica imo

He needs to be loaned. Should've been loaned last season already

>they can’t go
didn’t the cup EL spot go to 5th place or are they missing a license?

>He needs to be loaned. Should've been loaned last season already
Yes

The latter

Ridiculous yet again

what a shame, Moreirense deserved it too, been solid all season and the EL spot would’ve been a nice reward
it’s ridiculous that UEFA is forcing out the team that deserved it
they did it with aves too although I understood why they couldn’t get a license, I don’t get why Moreirense can’t

It's only about schedule on both occasions afaik

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/aves/detalhe/fpf-confirma-ausencia-do-aves-da-liga-europa-e-inclusao-do-rio-ave

aves didn’t have a loicense to play

>por não ter participado no processo de licenciamento
i.e. schedule

>spend millions every year on salaries, disposable brazilians and africans
>not paying €2 a day to a erasmus intern to fill a form on UEFA's site
O absoluto estado do Aves e agora do Moreirense.

O Portugalex de hoje com o Jorge Jesus.
rtp.pt/play/p293/portugalex

so who's going to take the EL spot then?

The next team in the table, duh

well yes but i was thinking who was still mathematically eligible

from what i see it's vitoria de guimaraes, rio ave and santa clara

how this league is ahead of the dutch and belgian leagues surprises me
outside of the big 3 + braga it looks like some macedonian-tier league

muh coefficient has been better than the netherlands and belgium's in the past few years and that's how we're ahead
it tends to fluctuate alot, only 2 seasons ago we were 5th i think

Looking forward for this partnership.

why are Sporting fans so utter completely useless dumb fucking monkeys, that they already forgot the last partnership with united and what that meant? don't you see who's behind all of that crap
FUCK YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNTS I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU
I consider myself dumb so I woudn't expect to find so much dumb asses even dumber than me and yet here they are and they're always fans of my club. then again now that I think of it, I'm even dumber because I keep paying to be associate and I buy season tickets since forever
yeah I'm mad, fucking cunts

Attached: a40.png (600x665, 488K)

honestly i don't think anything of it, it's the fault of the ones getting carried away
fuck all is gonna change

Seething

Attached: 1526835091438.jpg (950x968, 124K)

what it means is that all your youngsters will belong to mendes and will go for pennies for ManC if they're good, and you'll get has beens and shit players most of the times.
do you actually believe it was someone from this board that orchestrated all of this? that there isn't a huge agent behind all negotiations?
it amazes me ppl don't see this
yeah I am, I really am

he's got a point tbf, unless manchester city loans us aguero or some shit what is gonna change

let's be honest, most of our youngsters already belonged to mendes anyways, but this is making it worse

that's not the point, they may have mendes as an agent but now they'll go for free and a lot younger
this is exactly the same as selling % of players passes while they're worthless, like they did in the past before BdC
>500k for 50% of João Mário
:^)

how can fans be so blind is beyond me

>Alberto Moreno
Where's the money to pay his wages?
And Gabriel Jesus'
And Robben's
And Cillessen's

Adidas must be so in on those deals. No thinking human would let João Mário go, get a Gabriel Jesus who's barely playing and still have a high pay if there isn't a third party helping you with that.

The Dutch league is absolute trash.

>Rio Ave
>Moreirense
>millions to spend

Hahahahahahah i bet their best payed player gets less than 10k per month

>João Mário
Freudian slip for the real GOAT.
Speaking of which: abola.pt/nnh/Noticias/Ver/787397

i wasn't really talking about the ranking but rather about this whole ordeal regarding the teams who can't play in the uefa competitions because of the bureaucratic stuff - looks so 3rd world-ish.
it's like the big 3 + braga are somewhat well-managed sport clubs and then you have sunday league clubs

ok yeah that's pretty true, it's embarrassing that we've had 2 clubs in a row fail to get a license, we need to get our act in order but everything is made for the big 3 to survive

which is why porto, benfica and sporting aren't prosecuted for corruption (don't act like your big3 club doesn't do it, we all do)

yeah they all do. the difference is that sporting fans kick out their corrupt leaders. benfica and porto fans keep electing them and proudly celebrate their dirty titles

i mean, atleast there's that
but we don't win

in portugal, you either cheat and win or you play >fairly and lose
and we play >fairly and lose

>the difference is that sporting fans kick out their corrupt leaders
They wouldn't kick them out if they won anything.

Eu quero é que vocês se fodam. Tenho dito!

R8 my gf

Attached: received_874990229500444.png (656x643, 544K)

>received
Yes she has

Nice ass bro. And she's not too bad herself.

you taking the picture?

usually results in bigger clubs offloading shit players to their "friends" while benefitting from the club's scout network and bringing in the best players leaving smaller clubs with nothing

at least that's what I'd do

Hehe. You got it. I have a cuck fetish

E O DESPORTIVO DAS AVES, hã, é, SEGUE EMPATADO COM O MOREIRENSE, UM ZERO ZERO.

Rio Ave actually has one of the highest budgets in the league, not too far off V. Guimarães for instance.

(he's talking about Aves though)

Mendes FC

more like Rio Mendes FC

next season we'll have FC Famendes

speaking of Mendes, when did you realize poortuguese football is nothing but his personal puppet show?

Attached: varandas-mendes.jpg (957x1200, 324K)

A long time ago.

He's way too powerful.

Attached: 1504203718482.jpg (527x563, 43K)

Interesting matches for tomorrow:

>Santa Clara-Feirense
The azorean discount Benfica can still reach the last EL spot. Feirense trying to end the nightmarish win drought despite being doomed to relegation.

>Sporting-Tondela
The loins can reach the last CL spot as long as Porto loses in Madeira to Nacional. Tondela's trying to escape the relegation zone.

Also, Vitória FC meets Boavista again tomorrow... in handball's 2nd division. Thank god it won't be televised. We can kick the shit out of the refs this time around.

Attached: batatal_jamor.jpg (620x413, 68K)

Sporting Tondela should be another 7/8 goal performance from Marcel Keizer's men

youtube.com/watch?v=4tYaZ37THxs
youtube.com/watch?v=qRMTj_e4sXs

I damn hope so. Gotta cheer for other teams goals, because we can't even score sitters. Fucking Cadiz..

Attached: vfc_alvalixo.jpg (960x689, 187K)

tl;dw

Zoomer here. Someone explain how Goodsight won the league.

À Martelada

Erwin Sanchez e Loureirices

unironically refballing
there's a reason they got kicked off the league sometime after that and were gone for some 10 years

is that game any good?

dunno
do you like pets/have a weak spot for rehabilitating animals?
then yeah it'll probably be an emotional roller coaster.

also it'll probably give you depression, so beware.