Untitled

;_;

Attached: 8604C23A-4A14-4708-B941-EF484C8703AC.jpg (750x947, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVUkmCP677M
youtube.com/watch?v=GxOJOs2tRgg
youtube.com/watch?v=OrYCFS0guUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weak mind

S

P

fake news

U

it's amazing how well ronaldo/messi fit the chad/virgin archetypes. i'd have guessed the template was based off them

Hope he now bullies Coutinho the same way he did Sanchez, the frauds.

messi only plays well when everybody around him is playing well

Ronaldo cried after getting sent of vs Valencia in the group stage

meanwhile...

Attached: 1539488051708.png (420x489, 155K)

Those were Chad tears.

And just a week ago everyone was tonguing his arse calling him the GOAT

What are you even talking about m8
Ronaldo cried this very year

Fucking drug cheats, la. BAN 'EM!

why are footballers such pussies though
do players in other sports cry over results ?

He gave a speech at the start of the season basically implying that the CL is the only thing that matters this year

men are allowed to cry when the situation merits it.

No shit it's a team game

Ronaldo releases Chad tears in public
Messi sobs while hiding in the locker room

It was

Attached: images.jpg (958x320, 26K)

Like getting a red card?

it was a very emotional card

It's ridiculous how penaldofags try to spin everything into a positive
if this isn't the definition of a cult I don't know what is

>It's ridiculous how penaldofags try to spin everything into a positive
That's what you call strong mind

Crying after a devastating result is more understandable than throwing a tantrum after getting sent off.

gay

it's pretty common desu
youtube.com/watch?v=FVUkmCP677M
youtube.com/watch?v=GxOJOs2tRgg

>when the situation merits it

Donaldo cries all the time mate.

>Reeeee why are they acting like real people I thought they're supposed to be footy drones that only provide me with unlimited entertainment.

Messoy fags btfo

Probably. The press love making up stories that twist the knife.

>weak mind general

He's right you know.

Attached: 1526132678755.png (593x390, 59K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: ronaldo wins again.png (1861x601, 486K)

Hahaha

CM PUNK, CM PUNK, Straight Edge mate X X

Did Ronaldo get the blame for losing to Ajax?

>b-but ronaldo!
Obsessed

So, no he didn't. Both did their job and their teammates didnt show up.

You can tell from the font it’s the Guardian, they’ll lie about who threw a milkshake and just about everything important but I trust them when it comes to sport.

Anglo superiority over weak meds confirmed again

Yea Forums blamed him

*passes sideways while injured in your path*

It was mostly trolling.

Different situation. Jj hasn't won shit in 25 years, and he is literally the only reason Jj was in the QF to begin with.
Until 24 hours ago Barcelona had the bestest team in all of the world.
Messi's job is score. You're only as good as your last goal.
Plus, since we're on the subject, I've seen people claim Liverpool scammed Barcelona twice: first with Suarez and then Coutinho. Messi ain't the only one getting shit.

Juve made it farther than Barcelona in the past years

>You're only as good as your last goal.
Imagine actively outing yourself as a brainlet

*sad face*

Ronaldo made Juve worse though
lost the cup
got knocked out in the qfs by zoomers, while last year they got knocked out by real refball

>spend 100 millions for ronaldo
>do worse than the past years
ye, arguably it's worse

I would genuinely like to see if the suicide rate in Barcelona went up yesterday and today.

for you

Ronaldo has cried in public more than any other player in history

Messi's job at Barcelona is to do everything

Man, I would not want to be a Getafe fan right now. They're in for a hiding at the weekend ,when Messi will be back in his element.

This

They were Chad physiological tears of frustration, like face sweat. The Virgin cries for mercy and protection from mommy.

No, because Ronaldo scored in both games against Ajax.

>mackem demands pills

Both scored 2 goals overall. Do you think away goals count double?

>imagine carrying those shitters every single week, pull two goals out of nowhere in camp nou and in the end they do this

Attached: Messis fault.webm (1120x630, 2.63M)

passed sideways into another cl final

Yes away goals count double, Franz

Cinfirmed for not watching the game

INCONSOLABLE

This, the Spaniard knows about mommi stuff

Literally who

Chadnaldo cried of frustration, messoy cries for his hormone's bottle

I hate pool but their squad is miles better.

>Messi's job is score

Not true in the slightest. His job is to win the game. He is the team.

Barca have been shit the past two years

Valverde is a hack, they were lucky to beat Liverpool in the first leg

Guaranteed most of you have only watched them a couple times this season otherwise you would have known

Are they allowed opiates while playing? They turn me into a god so I could see that being a massive advantage.

He didn’t bully Sanchez. He bullied Cristian Tello. Sanchez cucked him.

well yeah, he broke the team's structure

You should not take cortisone injections and play more than a few times unless you want to end up like Freddie Flintoff

champions league semi final is probably one of the few times it's worth doing tbf

Messi has literally never carried anything
He's the textbook definition of win more, he only does something when it's not truly needed but when he actually has to perform he always chokes.
Without fail.

You don't need a player that maybe scores 2 goals when you're already winning over one that consistently scores when it's actually needed and given the opportunity.
One wins you games, the other one pads stats

messi didn't deserve this trophy, barcelona don't deserve it. Fantastic attacking player, the best actually but he's the worst team plyer you can play with. Loses the ball and doesn't defend, doesn't press, just walks for the whole game and waits for someone to do the work for him and give him the ball so he could dribble, pass or score. Everyone plays for him, he's untouchable so can't get subbed out and does what he wants because they see him as a god. doesn't the leader mentality. I'd take a hard working mane any day of the week.

>Messi has literally never carried anything
can you filter flags on Yea Forums?
because if you're this retarded it must be contageous for everyone around you.

when you have such a godlike attacking player you don't waste him by defending, he must always be available when the ball is retrieved.

there is no such thing as stadpadding in two legged games you absolute casual

not when your opposition is just as good with the ball as your team. Has he not watched Liverpool all season at all or he's too busy slamming antonella when not in training?

summerfag

how often is he confronted with an opposition as good as barca with the ball? he knew that one goal would have changed everything.

Why are blacks so mentally fragile?

Maybe at best 6 or 7 times during a season but that is not the point. Everyone needs to defend, Suarez defends and he's a goalscorer. Valverde would love for him to work his ass of defending but he cannot touch him because it will cost him his job. Coutinho has been shit but at least he tries to defend and tracks back when he's not gassed and gets the end of the stick, gets subbed at half time but god forbit for messi to get subbed once in his lifetime.

only a retard would sub off messi

>Do you think away goals count double?
They do

Based ticobro tellin' things as they are

Exactly this. I don't understand why he never tracks back to defend or is the striker with the least amount of km run per match

>expat costa del neet
He's pretty much contractually obliged to play every possible game for Barca and Argies because of sponsor money pressure on Barca and Argies. He even had to go to some African tinpot dictator country and play a game there in the middle of the season, so he's had to save himself in matches to not burn out. But no excuse for last night he's just not a true captain

he'll never again win a respectable trophy with barcelona then. Hope he's content with the peasant la liga trophy that is just as valuable as the ligue 1 or the portuguese league.

you're ridiculous, that year was the last year before barca made big buys to replace their old players.

This was from 2018. I don't think it's any different in 2019. Why does he spend all the game walking and not pressuring or defending? It's good when you are in the lead and your team feds you balls, but once you are behind, you are completely useless

Attached: 1547258946680.png (651x502, 42K)

>Messi is also reported to have attacked Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez, who signed from Udinese for 37 million euros in 2011, saying, "Considering how bad you are, I've no idea how you cost so much," and, "Stop shooting so much and give me the ball."

but barca was behind only after the meme corner goal happened sweetie

>You only have to work hard for your team when you're behind
stay off the computer neymar

>Never encourage his team mate and failed to do his duty as captain
>Pull a virgin walk and make a sad face when the team play badly or conceding a goal
>Thanks to that everyone morals went downhill as well.

You are a fucking captain you mental midgetry at the very least try to put a strong front and encourage your team.

you're obviosuly a huge pleb, you reeks of poverty, muh work horse

>"he d-din't clap and said vamos! his teammate thus didn't know what to do!"
fucking ridiculous, absolute casual retard

you are trolling or beyond retarded, please check the tape of how Argentina qualified for the most recent World Cup and then if you can even afford it from your shitty fucking country seek stem cell treatment

Behind in a sense that the other team is raping your ass. They needed 1 fucking goal

Imagine the GOAT of your sport not having an indomitable spirit or be a leader of men

Attached: Brady haha.jpg (240x240, 11K)

kinda feel bad for him

WEAK MIND PECHO FRIO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He was right

>he couldn't piss so the bus left without him
PENE FRIO

So does this confirm that Antonella cheated on him?

If you were a woman, would you not?

Attached: 1529581831304.gif (296x166, 3.59M)

:(

>messi
>suarez
>coutinho
>ter stegen
>meds

She's an alpha female while he's some gifted beta male.

of course

baseball players get drilled with 100mph fastballs and don’t cry
youtube.com/watch?v=OrYCFS0guUA

I wouldn't he's cute.

They don't break your tendons

>Juve hasn't won shit
7 straight Seria A tittles
5 straight Copa Italia
2017 lost the final
2018 get reffballed our of QF

Somehow that's bad

Spend 100 millions in Tsu
Win your 8th Calcio
Go to QF and get raped by Ajax
Lost coppa Italia against Papu's Atalanta

>He did the team better

>Messi's job is score.
It's not, he scores because he's great, but he is a midfielder practically
Messi played one season as a scorer, and guess what, he made 91 goals

this

Your posts consistently resonate with me

women don't want cute, i met a spanish girl on holiday once. she barely knew english but gave me one instruction... dominate

Why do brits impulsively come up with these delusional and retarded narratives for everything? Even if you did sleep with some esl tourist why would make some stupid ass fabrication about her saying ‘one word... dominate.’ You guys are quite actually more braindead than american high school potheads.

Messi's autism prevents him from leading.

Shit like this will end your career early. What a dumb faggot.