Barcelona played like shit

Barcelona played like shit
Valverde is a hack and a fraud
Coutinho is literally the worst footballer in the world and Messi is a world class choker
We got exposed, humiliated, obliterated, steamrolled and just plain deleted from minute 1

BUT

This should have been a straight red and you know it. You can meme all you want but there is literally no justification for this. If this had been anyone from Barcelona doing it to some Liverpool player there would already be a hundred petitions demanding his imprisonment and summary execution.

Attached: 03 (7).jpg (950x475, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree but it's funny so I don't care

Ronaldo got a red for less this very year

In Liverpool it's normal when you see a child to rub their head

What are you smoking?

Nothing to see here but a bit of good old scouse pashun.

Attached: IMG_0111.png (965x636, 83K)

Guys I just took a shit in space

t. el seetho scataloña de azulipilo y pechofrío

The best part is the look of disbelief on his face afterwards
>you can't do that to me, don't you know who Iam ?Ref help me !

kek fuck Messi.

and a penalty in the first leg

You're bordering on mental illness at this point to project so much.
>you cant do that
Well yeah he cant do that.

>azulipilo
That's new

surely Suarez should have a red card too by your logic? he kicked out and actually hurt a player unlike this shitty incident.

Barca will never ever be allowed to complain about ref decisions as long as they exist.

You cunts stole the Champions League in 2009 and 2011. This will never be forgotten. Fuck your false GOAT Messi, fuck you and your club.

as I said the last time that i destroyed the person fixated on this, the amount of force used is subjective up to interpretation of the referee .
we've seen it before. some refs adopt a zero tolerance to head touching , others are more flexible and let players clash heads and brush each others hair with out changing the game.
in my opinion it was smart refereeing because attitude, temperament and extent of conflict matters more physical touch .
that's why people can get sent off when they emotionally explode even if they never touched another player at all

He just did

Attached: IMG_0466.gif (286x214, 995K)

What i like from Messi that he doesn't roll and cry like a bitch. He never dives even in peak UEFAlona days. Now imagine if it was Suarez, or worse, Jordi "a cunt on the highest level" Alba who was shoved by Robbo

Just give him a little stroke. Not so often you get to trigger Messi so Andy was more than entitled to ruffle the little fellas hair. Remember this lad was playing in the dregs of the scottish league a few years back

oh god forbid he rustled his hair
meanwhile suarez deliberately crocks the worlds greatest full back and there's nary so much as a foul called

Post view from window faggot

Tbh I think you're onto something Barcafag. First of all it's not a miraculous comeback. Liverslip scored so fast it became a 0-2 return after that. Imagine if you lost by that margin in the first leg. People would look at the odds differently. Scoring fast is always good, helps with the belief, taking energy away from the opponent and lowers the pressure to score the final two. Their macao keeper kept them in it though, one ball through and it would have been over. That's the real story of this game. That and the fact that Salad just isn't very good for Liverpools combination football. He loses to many possessions. Takes them out of the flow, bleeds time and risks a counter. I'm surprised no one has noticed this. If Klopp fields this team vs Ajax they will probably win. But if he starts Firminho and Salad I see Ajax winning. With lots of bottled attacks by the front 3.

we have to go through first.

>2009
two clear penalties in the first leg and abidal wrongly expelled
> 2011
??????

>Ionly see what I want to see

youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8

>muh 2009
only like 2 of these penalties were clear, and barca were wrongfully given a red card
>2011
there is no way arsenal would have made it anyway.

Usually i'm scared to Jinx shit and I've been apprehensive with the Ajax hype train up to this point, but I've seen it all now and my gut is telling me this is something special.. just like my gut told me allot of teams were overrated this CL campaign. It's also pure poverty the way they try to tout Son and pretend like their not on a losing streak. English football has been exposed time and time again. Last night was an exception during extreme circumstance.

correct

it wasn't necessarily a red. the rules state can't forcibly touch opponent's head but determining the force is at discretion of the ref .

you literally see this in loads of games where players will flick out at the opponents face or headbutt them but if it's soft enough the ref is entitled to ignore it

>This should have been a straight red and you know it.

Can't throw yourself to the ground whilst you're already there.

Hoped the dwarf fraud cunt would just start rolling like in catalunya against milner

No smiling cheekily at the camera now, huh?

this

logged on to post this