Yes well done Liverpool, well done Liverpool. HOWEVER

Yes well done Liverpool, well done Liverpool. HOWEVER

Attached: 8556F5EF-9278-4086-8EB3-2B86068D2A57.jpg (1125x1200, 285K)

If he bottles another final is it time for a new manager? Maybe Liverpool should hire a manager alongside him who is in charge of cup games and finals?

>dont really care about pool either way
>make 9001 threads laughing at Yea Forums until final
>if liverpool lose make 9001 threads laughing at them
>if liverpool win watch Yea Forums die

being a neutral is winning lads

i dont understand why you people shit on the only team that can even compete with man city.all your other teams are so shit that they are 30 points behind man city.

if Liverpool lose against Spurs or Ajax this will be worth it tbqh

DELET

And 30 points behind Liverpool tbqh

because City are a non factor team with no fans. If Liverpool and Floppo luck their way to a title you’ll never hear the end of it, hell people even still praise the 05 Lolerpool team that won thanks to Slippy G’s diving.

SEETHING

The reason why he's better in knockout games than in finals is that he attacks in waves trying to score more than the opponent and he has more time to come back over 2 matches. He has a better chance against Ajax since they have a similar style than against Spurs who are going to fragment the game.

desu its mostly true. we have bantered pool for years and we dont want to have to handle the banter if they do win sometime

city have likeable players at least, and their fans (not many) aren't that annoying
everyone on Liverpool is fucking scum though, from the players to the manager and most of all the fans.

Other teams didn't murder 135 innocent fans then celebrate getting English clubs banned from Europe.

>City are a non factor team
>Liverpool luck their way to a title
Don't you think finishing 30 fucking points above all of the "relevant" non non-factor teams might have something else to it than luck?

The difference is that now for the first time he's going in as the favourites.

What's wrong with Liverpool's players? Yeah, there's the double barreled zoomer who tried to fuck a fan's pregnant wife and the brazilian caricature up front, but pretty much half the squad can be summed up as le hardworking down to earth man

You dont live in bongland, dont pretend like "you’ll never hear the end of it" that's just a lame excuse to jump on the ABL train on Yea Forums

Gini is the most likable midfielder in the prem.

>extremely limited team lost to the extremely cashed teams 90% of the time

Attached: 1549758341618.png (201x245, 61K)

>we will never hear the end of it if Liverpool win
>still make fun of something that happened 30 years ago
>unrelated football fans in games not even against Liverpool still sing about Steve Gerrard slipping on his arse 5 years down the line
But they won't hear the end of it.

Attached: no-country-for-old-men-tommy-lee-jones1.jpg (814x500, 49K)

>double barreled zoomer who tried to fuck a fan's pregnant wife
implying this isn't based

Attached: 1556024081902.png (500x374, 370K)

I was talking about the CL. The league is over for Liverpool and there’s no trophy for second place.
non argument

He was the favourite against Wolfsburg and Sevilla.

what will happen if the final is spuds vs liverpool?
how can both of them choke?

No, the Dortmund team of that season were nearly relegated and Sevilla were back to back EL winners.

he has more chance against ajax because the spurs game showed ajax can't handle pressing and pressing is what liverpool excels at, just like the liberpool fans at hillsborough

2016 they weren't narly as good as they were this season or last.
last season was unfortunate timing for a cup run with ronaldo/zidane still in it.

this is their year.

no

Attached: 14-15_34th.png (731x669, 108K)

how is klopp scum? seems like one of the few nice guys there

based lfc

Check your own flag
You ain't gonna hear shit. Literally not an argument.

he's a shameless teftard

I frequent enough locations on and offline that engage in football conversations, hell even if I was just on sp all the time it would be enough to annoy me.
Even my shitty football app is posting cringe articles about Liverpool as we speak.

he's probably the best of the bunch but he's still kind of entitled and delusional
Remember how asshurt he was after the 0-0 vs Everton ? He nearly tried to beat up a ballboy.

>Fans
Maybe

>Manager, Hardworking players, etc.
LOL. Go suck Mansour's dick.

>Even my shitty football app is posting cringe articles about Liverpool as we speak.
You're barking up the wrong tree.

Amazing reply dude

Attached: 0E3D7B94-63E4-4CC3-AEE0-42B643431F79.jpg (213x250, 6K)

>city have likeable players
who? can't think of a single shitty player i wouldnt want to die in a fire

Indonesia is full of annoying Liverpool customers. You have to uninstall all of your social media if they manage to win a title

2013: refball
2014: refball
2015: deservedly lost (shouldn't have made it to the final 2bh)
2016: no one cares about League Cup, EL: Moreno fucking up
2018: Karius fucking up

As long as he doesn't play Lovren or something like that they should be fine.

Imagine van Dijk getting injured and being forced to play Lovren

Attached: boskamp.jpg (320x180, 13K)

They can compete with City only because they cheat. It's disgraceful.

Attached: 1557311271035.png (1174x373, 48K)

Should I bet my life savings on Ajax 3-1 Liverpool?

>arsenal

he's the definition of reddit manager

unironically think spurs have more chance to win against liverpool than ajax do

Underdogs in all of those except loss to wolfsburg and possibly vs sevilla, though probably not back then

tell me one other coach who turns gangs of literal whos and youth team write-offs into impressive football teams and leads them to finals

Claudio Ranieri

i dont visit reddit, what does it mean

If he can't beat Ajax or Spurs with this team then he should just retire, because he's never going to win anything again.

literally the worst opinion i have ever read

He's going to uncuck himself, it's just like my cartoons.